Redtaboo's name is Susie Vass. She is on reddit's Trust and Safety team, AKA, the bolshevik squad

Redtaboo's name is Susie Vass. She is on reddit's Trust and Safety team, AKA, the bolshevik squad.

It doesn't matter what you think of reddit or if the_donald is cucked or not. The point is is that there should be no safe space to be a communist.

If you're up to it, find out her real name as she tries to hide herself online. Make these communists pay.

Attached: the-donald-log2.png (997x311, 18.07K)

Err, find out more about her with her real name. Kind of busy so I mistyped.

Go back to 4chan

We aren't your personal Army faggot. Reddit is cancer, you should have known better than to attempt to build a community there.

Of course reddit is a cancer. I'm a huge proponent of physical removal, starting at one communist Silicon Valley employee at a time.

I have no idea who this cunt is and why should I give half a fuck about it

There should be no safe space for anything that happens on reddit.

Attached: Trannypede.png (958x658, 919.61K)

That's the point – reddit employees hide themselves to avoid culpability in them running a propaganda machine.

Cockroaches hate light.

I do not disagree at all. The admins are the ones people need to focus on however. They're google-aligned and paid the leftist money to insert propaganda on the internet, and as the fifth most popular site on the internet that means they need a punishin'.

Until you will start remotely blowing cars in front of their hq when they get to work - nothing will change. You will be banned and eventually killed by the sjw anti-white leftists.

That day will come but right now we do what is legal. Exposing communists – and making them afraid to leave their homes – is legal.

They are proud to be communists. And society will praise them. They control the flow of information, that's why they want to ban you in the first place.

Thus why they need punishment, yes?

I suspect the first few posters in this thread were reddit admins or their friends. I linked Susie to this thread, my account was banned, and those posts popped up. They did the same thing when I fucked with the now-dead failure that was imzy. They watch these sites and fakepost, but alas they cannot beat me and they will die horrible, horrible deaths that will bring me to orgasm. I just am so impatient. I want my sadistic orgasm, damnit.

Don't anchor the thread kike, delete it

You must go back. Especially if you are so invested in the drama surrounding it.

Looks like someone linked this thread in reddit's slack channel!

Hello to reddit's slack chat!

Im surprised that more people havent done this sort of thing yet.

The only one that springs to mind is Nasim Agdham.

Nasim was a beautiful woman. I think of her often, as she is an inspiration.

She was truly /ourgirl/

It makes me sad in a way though because men are supposed to be the ones who challenge society and put our foot down and say NO when things have been corrupted. She could have had a long and happy life of domestic servitude.

It means things are not that bad yet. But we'll soon see Oklahoma style attacks on corporate buildings if things continue.

Who would have thought that a vegan Islamohottie was the one to pave the way for the future? I didn't. But I like it indeed.

that makes 2 of them now

Attached: arabscarab.png (2249x1687, 1.42M)

I'd prefer the ethnic term "Persian", as she was very far removed from any worldview which could be described as "islamic".