Are accepting mixed people an acceptable sacrifice for an ethnostate?

Are the Nürnberger Laws (keep in mind they only applied to Germans and Jews) for every kind of racemixing?
If you look here. Mixed People are allowed to marry people of equal "mixture" as themselves and of "less desirable mixture". But are only allowed to marry a German/White Person with authorization.

Is that a good way to handle it?
I don't know how common it was for Germany to hand out special authorization, but I imagine it would be much more likely given out if that person was a "good half-jew".

Or should we even be more strict than the Nuremberg Laws?

Attached: nuremberg-race-laws-chart-in-english-chart-ver-2.jpg (640x767 376.29 KB, 819.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/a0nOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’re too fucking retarded to follow the rules and post in the right place, so just leave.

I have this weird feeling that you don't belong here.

How about mo

I always go by nuremberg laws myself but I guess it's up to you.
All I know is that if god forbids I end up breeding a quadroon, I'll make sure the kids never know about their dark ancestry.

So what do we do with Brittany Venti, who is 1/8th black based on parentage and like 33% black based on genetics.

You won't be able to. We have made it socially acceptable for couples to literally test their genetics and compare them "just for fun ;)". You won't be able to hide that. Genetics can't lie.

I know I will do that with my gf, when I surprise her for christmas to both send our DNA to Mister Edelsteinberg.

I follow the same logic as Hitler. Only with authorization, if they behave like their better half.
Most Mischlings despise on side of their lineage, and if cultivated that can be stoked up to mad hatred (Think of Bobby Fischer).

This is America and the one drop rule applies here.
archive.is/a0nOw

Straight into the oven along with you and your pitiful attempt to drum up (((acceptance))) of mongrels, kike

I don't want acceptance for them. I am just curious what your opinion is and if "with authorization" is okay or not.

I am kinda torn.

1/8 piss in a glass of water is water with piss in it
You don't drink that user

But she had a bf from Zig Forums, called Mason, who was a fascist.

Dosn't she write for one of those Kikebart-affiliated neo-cohen blogs?

As you can see under the Nuremberg laws, she would only be allowed to marry another fully white person, because she is an Octoroon. Every other combination is not allowed.

I am pretty sure she never did. It would surprise me, if she even had a blog. She only streams.

>>>/oven/

Attached: f22a5850e82a7642325c3caf89c7eebe2607ca22274ed71ed8a707c6a5c4160d.jpg (3190x2278 250.08 KB, 411.67K)

The good looking women will be distributed to Chads to be bleached. The mixed males will be gayd or paired with a less-desirable white woman.

No

Attached: 1436103810352.jpg (329x480, 174.28K)

She's a QT3.14. She fits Hitler's laws.
She'd be allowed to live. You're all D&C kikes.

No because muh 1 drop meme purity rule, even if your neanderthal great great^10 father procreated with a mutt thousands of years ago according to the logic.

Can't you smell the obvious b8?

No. Miscegenation is the epitome of jewish perversion.
They are a product of the worst of all sins, and they can be accepted nowhere. Their destruction must take a higher priority than the full blooded nigger, chink, etc. etc.
To think any different is to be a bluepilled cuck. This is not a purityspiral post.