Heavily Armed Illegals Caught On Camera Entering Country

dailycaller.com/2018/09/12/video-illegals-arizona-ranch/

These are guys in camouflage carrying military-style weapons. This is a military invasion, and nobody's doing anything about it.

Attached: cockroaches.jpg (800x420, 115.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2yhtnVJSc9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when does this ride end? Fucking Bump.

Slide thread.
OP is a confirmed pedophile.
Saged.
Reported for pedophilia.

You can get fucked, shithead.

That's Venezuelan special forces for you.
Here in Europa they'r doing the same(with blacks and arabs), planning for the bolsjevik revolution 2.0.
Do not let them take your guns.
This might be fun

Pedophiles are not welcome on this site, chomo

Put a gun in your mouth. Reported and filtered.

This doesn't look like random illegals. This is an invasion force sent by a foreign government.

Literal fucking army invading, and our army doesn't even defend us against them. Why are citizens not setting up positions to defend against these dudes? They're carrying what appear to be AKs and ARs

No goy, those are just innocent hikers! Nothing to worry about.

First time on the job, eh?

reported for shilling

What the fuck are the army and marines doing? Why the fuck aren't they deployed to fight these fuckers? Do they expect citizens to form militias to fight back against the motherfuckers?

I'm down.

More like cartels.

Serious question–is that what the army and marines expect, given that they are not deploying when there is a literal armed invading force actually invading right now? If that's what they want, then militias need to form. Time is a factor. This insanity has to stop

Since military/deep state runs this site, anybody care to answer? Why are you guys not deploying and stopping this armed invasion?

Cant wait for the fun to begin personally

thanks

They're the same thing in Mexico.

War is total chaos, destruction, and death. The (((powers that be))) are forcing that outcome, though, by allowing this situation to develop the way it has. It's very sad what's happened to the US in a relatively short time.

That was posted over 10 days ago. Surely they've been caught by now, right guys? r-right?

Get a jammer(or a tennis racket), they might release slaughter bots.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2yhtnVJSc9M

checked.

reported for checking the faggot trying to kike up an important thread topic

I'd swap my legal refugees for your illegal latinos any day man.

Just some undocumented travelers :^)

probably ms13

Likely because if any militia deployed on the border and engaged and killed those poor innocent children they'd all get life sentences for murder because thats the state of our society. In a sane world the government would give them medals or put bounties on those fucker's heads.

Hold the fuck on and wait for Trump and Q to respond! Do I need to remind you that Trump deported 1 FUCKING THOUSAND illegals this year alone? That's .001% of the total that entered the country! It doesn't get more based than that folks

While I love your double dubs, you are wrong about war. War is natural selection at its best, it makes a people strong. Don't get me wrong a lot of bad shit happens in war and it can seriously fuck people up, but we've advanced the most as people during times of war. Technological progress is at its best when we need to kill others, it can weed out the weak in some cases. I see war as a natural occurrence, we have always been at war in one way or another, with ourselves personally or with others, conflict breeds excellence.

I can see it being bad in other cases for sure though, I personally see the loss of WW2 really fucking up the German people's blood as all the good courageous and heroic men died or were executed for doing their duty while all that was left was the cowards, the infirm, or children who became orphans because of the war. Top the loss of good men off with extreme brainwashing they got after the end of the war and you get what is happening today in Germany. So in some cases for sure I can see it having a dysgenic effect on a people instead of a eugenic effect.

bingo.

Liberals say that what the illegals are doing is no any different than what Europeans did to the natives.

yet the difference is that the Native governments if you could call them that didn't jail their own people for stopping the invasion.

Yep, just as in Europe this is just societal/racial suicide enforced by the system. Hell I have respect for the Indians even though I don't feel bad for what we did, they at least fought like motherfuckers to try and stop us. and at some times had some minor successes which is impressive considering they were essentially stone age people fighting against at the time modern weaponry.

baste. Vote (R) in November for more great results

Fixed it for you. jews aren't traitors, as they were always foreign adversaries on our soil

Poe’s law is funny once in a while, user, but IF YOU KEEP IT UP THEY’LL START FUCKING FLOCKING HERE.

lol retard

That's not entirely true, the war veterans still had descendents. I always see Americans saying this, sometimes about Europe in general, ignoring all the wars that the US has got in.

How many illegals could the government deport by holding LA school district students hostage until their parents bring their papers?

I didn't mean it in any hostile way I see us all in the same shitbin, we've all been fucked hard. Do you not think it is possible that the genetic pool of Germany was impacted by the war? Millions of good honest Germans died in it. Don't get me wrong either I don't mean to imply that Germany is just full of cuckolds and faggots I know for a fact many Germans are still good honest people like their ancestors. Hell I'm of German blood too so I don't have any joy in seeing what is happening to Europe either. It's just the propaganda and brainwashing that ensued after the war had a massive effect on the people plus the dysgenic effects of the war. The US is just as fucked as you guys and we've had other things that have produced dysgenic effects like miscegenation and faggotry, but the US has been largely sheltered from war compared to Europe.

Isn't LA one of the godforsaken "sanctuary cities"?

LA is essentially entirely lost. There is no reason California shouldn't split off from the United States

Well I can think of one reason at least, I love the land and nature of northern california, it's just full of faggots and muds though.

As much as I agree that war is natural, but ww 2 and 1 weren't they were caused by the kikes who got assblasted that natsoc germany didn't have their particular banking system and it was a threat to their existence, any other war isn't anyone's fault, but the kikes.

We need to reconquer it in the 2nd Mexican War, obviously.
It's OUR territory…also Baja California because the spics don't deserve that.

That's the dilemma. Best land in the US but the "people" are cancer. Cannot be in the same country with them

Nah goyim, we're just importing militias because Amerimutts are too pussy to arm themselves

Oh sure I can see it that way, WW1 caused WW2 and everything after that has been absolute kikery and unnatural.

Warfare in our evolutionary environment was very different than it is today. The technology we have today, such as biological weapons and atomic bombs, do not allow for natural selection.

Think of it like antibiotics. If you apply a low dose of antibiotics over a long period of time, a bacterium that possessed a mutation that made it resistant will succeed and prosper, creating a population of resistant bacteria. However, if you kill off all the bacteria with one quick strike, natural selection will not apply because the entire population will go extinct. Low scale warring between tribes breeds for strength and intelligence, &c. The warfare of the World Wars is generally dysgenic because the best and brightest have a lower chance to survive.

Attached: not_realistc.png (500x270 1.66 MB, 496.34K)

Correction: extinction is a part of natural selection, but not in the colloquial use of the term. Furthermore, natural selection is not a value-judged thing, whereas eugenics is a moral or philosophical judgement. Humans going extinct would be 'natural selection' properly but it certainly wouldn't be eugenic. Likewise, niggers outbreeding the other races and slaying all the suicidally altruistic Europeans would be natural selection, but dysgenic.

Sage for doublepost.

I'm betting they are depending on it.

If you can Bust LA then nobody is safe.

No the other user is right. Mass warfare and civil strife is the smokescreen the giga kikes need to enact the final stages of their plan. And it is clear they are setting us up for that. It is a win win for them. We can't afford war right now, not yet.

While he's right, (((your)))
Is shit and transparent.

Europeans were here first retard. And not by a little, by thousands of years.

Well, well, well. Yeshua has arrived.

Let us not forget the rape of Berlin. Courtesy of the Mongolian and the Russian Jew Bolsheviks. What happened to Germany is a fucking travesty, and they've been castrated ever since.

Call in an A10 BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

The weak, the cowards and the infirm avoid the fight while the brave die in masses meanwhile there wives cuck them out. War is the exact wrong way to improve the stock. What we need is a good old fashioned plague.

Attached: 1411477329881.jpg (1482x942, 205.59K)

You replied to the wrong person.

I volunteer to bring that, I commit to ensuring that it is released on humanity as well. I want to engineer something that will purge ALL subhumans from the planet forever. But first I need to learn how…crack that whip!

you really have no idea how difficult to trek from mexico to Dallas on foot. It takes intense training. They just want good job

We like the coastal control.

Basically I see the coast cities like anex territories. Same with Hawaii. Its not america. But we park our planes and boats there.

We drove the burrito eating sand shitters back to mehico once. I think we can handle California again. Why stop once we have momentum though? It really is such a shame that we all get soft dick when it comes to driving the knife home for good.

no one wants any part of mexico wall it off

I wouldn't say I wanted it. I would say I didn't want mexicans to have it. Exterminate.

Most post-Zetas cartels are former military, some of them not so former either.

most retarded thing I've read all day

Reported for not even fucking TRYING.

So you're saying something like this?

Attached: 1418675044266.jpg (528x440, 50.29K)

I learned something new today

you're right. just vote, since it's worked before, it will certainly work again. baste!

did you even watch the vid

You will be banned here if you say that. I’m not fucking shitting you. We have a confirmed kike mod now.

This needs to be amplified and spread everywhere. This will scare the shit out of your average npc.

Attached: db7064b5a35e61b5f48270dd956aa5f7924bb72e3e053085b75f3b8f790bd618.png (483x385, 119.58K)

deep state does, in fact, run this board. i'm asking the board monitors if they might consider deploying resources to the border to stop a current armed foreign invasion that threatens our safety

This could be easily solved with minimal airpower or minimal army/marine deployment.

I saw on Tucker Carlson that 98% of illegals that entered in 2017 (of which Blumpf was POTUS for all but 19.5 days) were not deported. Blumpf is also anti-gun and pro-Israel, he is literally worthless.

He's worse than worthless, because his function is to pacify whites while we hit the sub-50% point.

He's going to back stab the voters like Reagan did with Amnesty.

Here's a question. Why don't we deport the Haitians to Africa since they have no future there?

Totally. We'd be infinitely better off right now having voted Clinton into office. How is it faggots can't comprehend this?

Hi, ban evading paid jewish shill. Reddit is where you belong.

Oh look it's the ex-polvol2.

What the fuck are you talking about? You’re a ban evading paid shill with absolutely no argument. Post something that isn’t a false dichotomy, moishe.

HERE COMES THAT TORPEDO

You're not fooling anyone faggot.

Fun fact: we don’t support zionists here. Go back to reddit.

Attached: jtyj75u7ubhfhfn5n76i6ugvje5tc4rcfvvew43t.png (960x599, 21.29K)

Well, that IS how the U.S. was originally supposed to work…

Isn't it time for you to start talking about yourself in the third person again, about how "that mod" was the only one that stood up against the redditors? Lel.

You expect anything from those useless niggers, other than doing whatever the shitty politicians want them to do? Are you fucking retarded?

this

there's no significant difference politically. memetically:
I don't know which would be better, but it doesn't matter that much. Zig Forums would certainly be in better shape if Hillary won

>/out/

Fun fact: we don’t support zionists here. Go back to reddit.

Checked for dubs of truth.

Attached: 0ef327b4b9e8756f3d8b1877dddbf102594719ea076bef95540f0e8dd473258a.png (1024x1024, 482.98K)

Attached: 5d84e122105d2e61d58f757a53b9900d8c5780c0f348ad01c8861b00a149a1ff.png (1000x652, 110.58K)

Oh, look, the one thing that kikes from Israel use to justify their having a wall while we do not has been completely invalidated.
I'm sick of this shit.
This is a FUCKING INVASION.
Trump is derelict in his duty as President of the United States, among other officials espousing similar status, in failing to functionally defend our borders and secure the future of our people and our children.

When are we going to do something about this shit? When is a real leader going to step forward, abandon this broken fucking system, and start rallying men to his cause to take control of this faux-country and secure the future of our people on this continent? Ever? We just gonna keep calling that 'LARP' while wasting our time investing in the system, while our numbers dwindle and our enemies grow in number? Yeah, guess so.

Preparing to invade Iran.
Because the people who would deploy them support those fuckers. The real question is why they don't move against those who would theoretically deploy them.
They expect you to boil like a frog in a saucepan, I expect.

Checked.

this is fucked

when you see the whites of their eyes