IT'S HAPPENING! BROWARD COPS REALLY ARE THE PARKLAND SHOOTERS!

www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-police-response-investigation-20180921-story.html# Read the Sun Sentinel bread just read it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163328862/ Confirmed - Parkland massacre committed by rouge dirty cops.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181771046/ Here is your shooter.

Well pepe's what do you think? We need to keep on Parkland still.

Attached: nkfJIHo.gif (500x280, 943.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/a9zLH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Interesting news, but there's nothing here to substantiate OP's claim that the policemen were the real Parkland shooters.

Attached: cd45218edf86fe425ee0b038567efe91be38ac68121df0033c84058d0a010af2.jpg (1280x720, 67.71K)

Apparently, the patsy withdrew his plea deal.

They're only talking about Peterson - the school cop who did nothing.

This is an example of a kike post:

Yeah, its coming to a head. Keep pressure on!

Goto J a a b l a w . com

Attached: -Full metal garb- - Teacher describes masked gunman at Florida school shooting (720p_30fps_H264-192kbit_AAC)

We are being held hostage in Broward. Need help, they are actively hunting people that are following this. Check out jab___. Check out what they did to Watson. Also, lead prosecutor on the rape wing just got popped shoplifting at the Aventura Publix; $43 worth of makeup. Stacy Horowitz, author wrote books one is "Genius with a Penis"; class act, looks to be a nasty lesbo.

It was not the poepoe that did it. Hogwart's dad is Cubic_Systems big dog. Either is was Muslim or a Jewish Op or simulations_systems contractors.

White truck is the key, as well as all the witnesses the 17th circus will not interview. They are out of procedure, the suspect, they said made a plea at arraignment; that is way out of the norm. Who pleas at an arraignment, never.

FAGGOT NIGGER
archive.fo/a9zLH
www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-school-shooting-police-response-investigation-20180921-story.html

He still has $800,000 in the bank. That is why they placed the bond for his step brother @ $500,000, for a first offense of Trespassing. What we are seeing are the authorities going rogue.

I hope they are paying well to hide what looks to be a MK_Ultra set up, once again.

Only happens in a Public School setting. Biden's Safe School In. is what kicked this all off.

All the main actors made it on CNN that day before the Sun went down. CNN ran logistical support, way too many crews in place. 2 school drills that day, which families didn't goto school that day. 20 min time delay on the CCTV indicates spook presence. Advise…..

Shit OP, kill yourself.

This is the most telling part, also $8702 per month !!!!! No wonder government is broke.

OP
please kill yourself
you are a faggot
never post anything here again

Someone who doesn't have a lawyer present, frequently.

Well you might be a shill but that was a top kek shitpost.

They are sliding this hard

You're pretty retarded user. If you're going to shout "confirmed" at least you could come up with some new evidence, not just rehashing the same shit we've been hearing since day one.

Kill yourself, faggot. Learn to come correct.

If they are ok with it, there's a talmudic reason behind it.

Once all I sought after was storms. Now I want to help a friend make the 5 "races" get along.
But I have failed.

Zig Forums was right again!
I wonder how the media would spin on this now.

Attached: f34696b16b3e5709a8114ef5bc45530437d69e4e310e14b8d7aec132eba1954a.png (300x168 169.73 KB, 7.57K)

Attached: 1525680880222.jpg (1024x1024, 272.95K)

Get the popcorn! It's happening!

This particular brand of anime in the image is the hallmark of glow posters. Sounds like OP is onto something.

The media is going to memory hole and bury it.

Disregard clickbait title. Looks like they are just looking to place some blame on a White cop for not following procedures. They are not blaming cops for the shooting. OP is a nigger. Saged.

ALright, but shouldn't this information be important though?

Wew. I’ll check these (((spooky))) digits.

Why is this thread still up? Reported for low quality slide thread.

topkek, hebraic hand-rubber!

Broward County cops also killed XXXTentacion.

May he rest in peace, a Malcom X of our time.

Attached: meme.jpg (980x653, 80.3K)

There’s a lot of esoteric weirdness in this thread.

I don't think you know what that word means

Far as I can see they aren't covering it. Only mentioned 2 SWAT officers suspended. Nothing more.

I don’t think you even know what I was referring too, but sure lay a trap out and act like a badass when you spring it on someone.

Very convincing argument, there.