"We cannot vote our way out of a planned genocide."

Voting away White genocide

As the late great William Luther Pierce said, the idea that voting is going to stop White genocide is absolutely asinine.

Notice that the biggest shills in "nationalism" all advocate the democratic pathway. Why? Because these alt kike zionist faggots know that it will change nothing.

Every Zig Forumsack knows about the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, The World Bank, the Rothschilds, the IMF and so on. Do these people answer to state or national governments? No. The state and national governments are their puppets. The supranational organizations and governments (EU, UN) are their puppets.

To you bluepilled newfags
Do you really think that once your completely unfeasible and miraculous democratic victory has been achieved, the kikes and globalists people will hold up their hands and say:

How delusional and retarded do you have to be to actually believe this?

Blue ZOG vs Red ZOG.
Left ZOG vs Right ZOG.
What difference does it make? None, your asshole is still going to be gaping wide.

All of this trash is a complete distraction and drawing your focus away from paths of action that can damage ZOG.

White revolution is the only solution.

Attached: EGL.jpg (1452x889, 384.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/we-have-plenty-of-ourguys-in-high-places-and-the-enemy-knows-it/
ballotpedia.org/Lea_Marquez_Peterson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kffp

checked

You have a fight coming up. You can elect to train for 3 days or 3 months, which one do you take?
Voting is what we have for now. It will slow the progress and contain the hordes for a little while, while we organize and grow. The current atmosphere needs to get a little worse, so it will help for jews to continue pushing muds and shits into our countries, but the flood gates need to be tapped while we organize and grow.

Don't be a black-pill faggot. Aryans aren't negative, that's jew influence leading your mind. Take control of your brain and think things through a bit. Always focus on how to destroy the jew. Everything you do should hold that thought at the forefront of action.

Attached: 0e0a8817d869858db1a9e390b1889ab73608cc498ae4740f3cd9140e616f64ca.jpg (960x960, 45.95K)

don the bowl cut

it is the only way

Attached: 5807cfcebc401.image.jpg (1200x941, 85.32K)

Maybe you can't change the system of governance, but you can still preserve your heritage and the consciousness of your people.

False.
No it won't. No political party or politician has slowed immigration at all in 30 years.

kffp>>12181571
Just look at Europe, it's now full of "conservative" politicians and they've accelerated White genocide like no one else.

Attached: black-order-5.jpg (487x601, 172.93K)

Smh these bugs again

for

low effort shilling cunt
die in a fire
or oven

In the USA this is the case as well. Immigration has actually been worse under Republicans than under Democrats.

Agreed.
Now the sweet little question is, how do we make men out of men ?
Each fucking generation is worse,they are more and more feminized, those who are not are usually hedonists. How do we make white man become strong again ?

Attached: 1513796205006.png (976x740, 902.73K)

yeah goy, so don't vote at all! let the democrats accelerate everything and make kiddy fucking legal!
fuck you and your shit thread OP

Not an argument. You can look up the immigration numbers yourself. It has been constant since the end of the cold war. Before that the rate was a little slower but then we had Reagan giving amnesty. There has been no serious effort to turn the tide on immigration since operation wetback.

Not to be redundant but I think the problem with waging culture war in hopes of an overton shift, election of a fascist/wn candidate, is that it overlooks what is evident: everyone present on the political stage absolutely reeks of economic and sexual corruption. How are you going to get your supposedly "elected" candidate passed this extraneous safeguard? Ok, so a president will not do. Now what about at a more localized level? Congress and Senate have the same foul odor. Start any lower than that and there is plenty of time to corrupt them, something that is a mandate if they are ever to reach the heights. Please explain to me why engagement with national politics is even somewhat of a viable pursuit? Public outrage is similarly channeled and misdirected, so that if you're looking for an American Spring or a similar style of revolt this too seems ludicrous. But I am open to hearing otherwise.

Democracy only works in homogeneous, moral societies. All other conditions lead to corruption. As they import third-world votes and brainwash youth in education camps, democracy diminishes.

With umbrella government such as the EU, any form of 'hostile' takeover is impossible. Any meaningful change can only come from extreme separatism or a constant state of counter-movement and subversion. The latter is preferable, but cannot be organized as it will be shut down.

The end game must be violence, but there is a long way to go. Online and Offline activism is the best option at this time. Momentum is slowly building in 'normies', but the pressure must be constant. It is still possible to renew the old way of life.

Attached: tumblr_p8bgt6hnDx1sx8kfno1_500.gif (500x375, 4.79M)

The overton window is a meme. It's a bogus theory and politics doesn't work that way. Culture is downstream from politics, not vice versa. People talking about overton window don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

Hows that for a fucking argument?

Attached: Rosenstein.jpg (653x500 43.72 KB, 93.36K)

you got jew'd in the head pretty bad there, user. you should have someone take a look at that.

The Daily Stormer openly promotes the slow genocide of White people with this statement by apedre released today here: dailystormer.name/we-have-plenty-of-ourguys-in-high-places-and-the-enemy-knows-it/

Like the poster above you may have implied, identity politics gives jews, mormons, wasp, nig, or any other group a chance to take control of the federal machine and shit all over everyone for 8 years, maybe longer. I agree that this is different from an overton window shifting across a left to right spectrum between zionist and bolshevik jews who always rule because they own the banks. But I have yet to see anyone trying something that doesn't amount to preparing a military coup, having whites become an identity political group, sucking up to zionists in order to combat the diaspora, or going full bluepill to tune it all out and taking talmudvision news at its word.

if we voted for hillary everything would have been the same guise XD

Remove bureaucracy and remove all MSM

Politics creates culture. The political/ruling class defines the boundaries of the overton window. Therefore the overton window hypothesis gets the causation backwards because it rests on democratic assumptions which are false.

They would not be significantly different.

Reminder: YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE!

Attached: Immigration.PNG (821x636, 197.57K)

The options being bandied about have no chance of success from what I can tell.

Okay, but even assuming all that OP said, you can still vote on election day. It takes all of five minutes. It's not like the choice to vote is also the choice to not do anything else. Is there even a reason not to vote? Unless of course you're doing so much else for the white race that you can't even take five minutes out

Refugees are less than 1% of the shitskin population in the USA. Trump has increased worker visas and is deporting fewer people, which will more than offset any decrease in refugees.

Unless someone like Pat Little is running, then there is no point in voting.

The political system was created with hegelian dialectic in mind.
The left and right is bullshit, no victory with political means

Are you saying the Republican Party still has pro-white policies? Or that one servant of the jewish mafia is less pro-white than another?

Theads like these are always funny.

Because that's what he can control with EO you fucking moron!
If we didn't have all these degenerate leftists pushing jew agenda obstructing, we'd have a gigantic wall and armed troops patrolling the border!

Attached: Immigration2.PNG (879x429, 252.43K)

Given the choice between an R who supports Israel, and a D who supports Israel and also wants to force diversity and lgbtq'tulu propaganda on me, I'll choose the lesser evil. It's far from ideal, but again, it's an act that takes 5 to 15 minutes out of one day of the year. I'm not losing anything, so logically there is also no point NOT to vote

Blackpill thread.
We know all these things, we train hard to be fit, knowledgeable, good marksmen, eating real food, AND we vote.
Why? Because accelarationism is the crazy idea that you can build a new house on the same plot of land right now while you set a volley of nukes to keep hitting the plot of land for the next 100 years.

Plenty of books on the history of antisemitism arguing diaspora jews are losing their identity in the West. Also, the dems can't help but be accelerationists. Prior to Trump taking office white nationalism was rising. Are you so sure it all comes down to which party favors immigration when there are plenty of articles you can pull up from a search that show the current admin has yet to plug the immigration floodgate?

But we DID vote, we got trump, and a republican congress and half of the senate. Where are the deportations? Where is the wall? Why is hillary still free? IT'S BEEN 20 MONTHS, nbear half trumps 1st(if he doesnt deliver after midterms) and perhaps his only term.

Buying time can work against one's favor as well. Good that you expect whites to take responsibility for their vices and moral failures, but time waits for no man.

Then what's the fucking point of voting if the government that we don't vote for, the every-day employees are all or mostly leftists and jews??

Oh the irony devil post!

See
I absolutely am saying that one servant of the Jewish mafia is less pro-white than another. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of politicians are useful idiots who don't grasp jq. Other than blatant people like Feinstein, it's hard to know who is 100% supporting (((them))), especially at the local level, so yeah, I'd rather see the "blue wave" crushed, I can't fucking stand these smug rootless cosmopolitan types. Voting got us Trump, which despite wherever his true allegiances may lie, has done us the incredible service of right wing supreme court justices. That's a long term play, and one that would have never been accomplished with blackpillfags not voting and letting Hillary put in even more kiked up judges.

We had a mystery meat democrat for 8 years and it was not significantly different from Trump. So, no, it doesn't matter at all.

You want slow white displacement rather than fast white displacement. Well see how this works once boomers die off in 10-20 years and whites are under 50% of the population.

I still think it's a valid question, if the government is filled with leftist and jews what's the point of voting republican or voting at all when at the end of the day it's obstruction or give the jews everything they want which they would get regardless?

You double digit IQ storm niggers always seem to come out of the woodwork near an election. You think anyone who has been around here doesn't know that both parties are ZOG? No fucking shit. Im not saying to sit here and be peaceful and take it up the ass from these faggots, but holy shit what in your right mind makes you think any other ZOG/MSM controlled white American is going to side with a tiny group that advocates for a violent revolution? They wont, they are only going to think your batshit insane.

This user gets it. Exercise, eat right, gain more knowledge, learn how to be good marksmen, learn survival, start a white family, learn a trade and continue to vote for candidates slightly further right then trump each election and slowly the American people will be more palatable towards far right ideologues. Then we can have our take over that OP wants so badly.

Attached: 54adf241dc512e3d64c77fd7e2f377f3ff5646dc1de8150fc4ca5b7c3acc4baa.jpg (600x458 123.52 KB, 73.79K)

What does it matter how many whites there are if you've enslaved them all in a system of usury? Or so what if your MIC is the reason non-whites are seeking "refuge" in white countries if the public face of crocodile tears points to the left? Suppose I divided the system in such a way that the right wing were the financiers, usurers, world bankers, and the left wing were the political and social revolutionaries. Would it matter who did what when the end result tends toward world empire favoring non-whites as they are the majority?

To vote for their boss, to make life uncomfortable for them so they quit,etc. The swamp didn't fill up in a day, and it won't be drained in one.

I don't see the Republican Party as being so concerned at the pace of the Kalergi Plan, although it can be argued whether or not they support it. Trump's campaign rhetoric about nationalism may lend some credence to the idea that moving every brown, black, and yellow to Western shores is less of a priority, but are our politics theater or not? Are two groups of jews in competition, over a religious interpretation or on point of what methods are best to keep literal humanity under their thumb? Which is it?

the vote is for the public perception

Voting is not participation in politics

Here we go with the infighting (shills / bots / dumbasses) arguing back and forth derailing the thread

Nigger none of those people are quitting. they've had 2 years to do so and we have also not seen mass lay-offs at the federal level, the obstructionist class of the federal government is well dug in.

and by the time you get done with all that, the blue wave would have drowned any chance you clean shirts have of infiltrating and reforming a system that is clearly beyond repair. you suffer from britbong "carry on" syndrome. there is no legislative way around your genocide when the very thing creating your genocide is legislation. you are weak nigger and a disgrace to our White forefathers. scum like you whine about any action that genuinely threatens the enemy, and instead opt for do nothing podcasts. rope yourself

Attached: cuck af.jpg (887x730, 36.31K)

Public perception and the fact that women will go with whatever is popular and weak men will follow women.
In the end, it's about the vagina. It's always about the vagina. We aim to preserve the vagina and keep it high quality and white, the jew aims to destroy it's value and mix it with every shitskin on the planet.

There's many books of information to be read and made from the vote to the vagina, but that's the answer to your question.

He can actually do a lot more than he has.
We would also have DACA amnesty, so we can thank these leftists for blocking Trump's immigration/amnesty bills and preventing millions of shitskins from getting amnesty.

Republicans want this too

I don't mind forcing them to work for drumpf longer in that case.

I dunno. Maybe because to advocate illegal activities is illegal?
Think that might have something to do with it?

That's great. But then hold on a minute. The Great Dr. William Pierce himself devoted his life to building peaceful White political organizations and advocated against violence because he understood that you cannot win a war when you're outnumbered and outgunned and virtually the entire population that you're fighting for would work against you because they don't know who you are or what you're fighting for.

I don't know. On the one hand I feel that maybe we should destroy the economy first and then try to fight our way out of the chaos. On the other, I feel that even if we did crash the economy somehow, we'd still lack political organizations capable of defending White interests.

I made a complete ass out of you, ripped your argument to absolute shreds and you're still here without a shred of humility.
You fucking jews have no bottom, do you? There's really nothing that can humiliate you, is there?
You don't belong here. You aren't one of us and you'll never be one of us. You have hate in your heart and feast off of misery. You will never be white.

I'll still vote, but it's a lost fucking cause when this is the "good" candidate to vote for.

ballotpedia.org/Lea_Marquez_Peterson

Attached: LMP.PNG (262x350, 97.93K)

serious question for the ricky vaughn crowd: when was the last time a pro-White candidate in America took office and passed pro-White legislation, or nullified anti-White legislation? if you cannot answer this, with sources, there is no reason to keep trying your path to domestic White self-determination. also, Trump is not an answer

Attached: emu 2.jpg (1020x582, 113K)

Trump has the power to fire all of these people. He chooses not to. In fact, he has hired many more leftists and Jews in his administration, such as Kushner and Randhawa.

Build white organizations, don't vote nationally. Starve the beast. Have a white family. Now, compromise these values in order to support your family. As you do this, build your muscles, take care of your body, invest in hobbies.

You have completely changed the subject from the point of voting to creating a mass movement you're all over the place.
Even if you get the vagina on your side you have not solved the problem of your government being ZOG.

But they're not "working for" trump if they are there to obstruct. You don't win if you get betrayed and subverted. Your reasoning is asinine.

So that's what the turner diaries was about?

You do realize people can read the replies while reading your post, right? You just saying I did something doesn't mean a single person won't be visually seeing that I didn't do what you said I did.

Fucking Christ this new batch of shills is low effort. Get reassigned over to reddit, this board is way beyond your current level.

For me; Voting was a matter of buying time. Trump wasn't a release valve for me, but rather a pressure cooker.
Being the headstrong cunt that he is; I figured he would push people to radicalization, and he has delivered.
The filthy kikes have pushed the weaker minded to a polarization of "muh feels"; while those who value some form of truth have become just as radicalized.

No longer is sitting on the fence an option. No longer is standing idly by; watching your fellow man, crumble and die; an option.
No gentlemen.
WE MUST PUSH
Push harder than you ever have. Make them filthy rats sweat. Make them think twice about ever questioning the white man.
White makes right. If it isn't White? Send it back!

Attached: george rockwell 786.png (1200x802 56.31 KB, 564.66K)

You did not. You do not even have an argument. You just complaints that the republicans (that you are telling people to vote for) have blocked what Trump has allegedly tried to accomplish. Complaints are not an argument, and the nature of your complaints undermine any argument you may present for your cause, since the complaints themselves expose the false opposition that is the republican party.

Hitler didn't win his first elections
Rome wasn't built within a day
and natsoc wasn't popular by day 1…
Etc… etc…
The difference between then and now, is that time is running out and we'll have to be quickly about it and exposing every jewish plan to give us more time to get our countries back, as I mentioned before if you want a proper nationalism right march
dress properly and have american flags only.

Keep talking so more and more humans will see this

Why not both? You can't possibly win a fight with the government if you aren't fit, healthy, a good marksman, know survival skills, and have money to fund your revolution.

If you knew anything about Dr. Pierce other than his 1970s novel, you'd know damn well that Pierce did not advocate doing what was in his novel.
In fact, in his broadcasts he would often distance himself from his book. He never said as much, but you get the feeling that he had regrets over writing a book that so many interpreted as a call for violence.
In fact, Dr. Pierce expelled "neo-Nazis" from his organization because he knew that they would destroy his work. he called them "defectives" and armed against "tax evasion or bomb throwing" as a strategy against ZOG.

Listen to Pierce's non-fiction works, not his one off novel.
This is a video, please listen to it.

I instinctively want to engage in violence against the System. However, if you think about it realistically you will come to Dr. Pierce's position that it would not be beneficial at this time.

It's not amnesty doing it. It's that law that required immigration stick to the already established population %s which was removed.

*Warned against
Not "armed" against.

Neither of those are arguments
this is what a proper argument looks like.

Attached: 1511227519030.png (987x968, 30.09K)

The eternal delusion of the drumpfcuck. Keep sucking his dreidel, you retarded niggerfaggot.

It doesn't work, ever.

>>>/TRS/
Post disregarded, filtered and reported for being a sodomite. Go back to the 504um.

"Don't waste time with democracy" doesn't mean "don't organize".

Naturally, the alt kike faggots continue to advocate their "just use Alinsky tactics goy, jew the jew!" trash, despite the obvious fact that it took jews almost 5 decades to gain absolute power in a system that was already in their favor, whereas we have, at most, 2-5 decades in which we lose majority in all white countries, and possibly only a mere 10 decades until absolute eradication, if we don't reverse population changes or damage ZOG before RaHoWa kicks off.

Attached: 8694d0d268780d001882bd96e8a6b101765d0f69f92bcfb6b08afd720ff2dde3.jpg (775x1068, 106.8K)

but you did change the subject dumbass, you went from not saying how it's worth voting even with a government already full of leftist and jews to talking about getting vaginas on our side.
You cant be this retarded.

Ok faggot, then explain to me how your going to overthrow the current system besides LARPing about it? also how do you expect others to join us? Because the numbers and odds are greatly stacked against us. This isn't old world Europe were our forefathers would go door to door or rallying people to there cause. Today you have TV, MSM, internet and the entire education system against anything we or try not to mention the establishment gov who always tries to D&C us or shut us down.

Attached: 1449347077945.jpg (1500x1500, 619.75K)

I agree and understand what you mean. But you and I both know that political organizations are one of the most effective ways to organize.

That only affects legal immigration, dumbass. Amnesty was applied in the case of illegal immigration. Reagan did that. Trump tried to do it again.

yes, memes have no effect on anything!
You're giving me good material, juden! Thank you for that.

Attached: peterstrzok.jpg (717x500, 88.28K)

Good post, user, endorsed. The creation of extra-systemic organizations is vital, and not just militias and gangs to protect our people and peacefully resist the system in Roblox.

Attached: the celebrations of life in the ss family.jpg (600x809, 79.43K)

It's actually very easy.

Really? What a relief. That's great to hear, user.
So why then does it never happen if it's so easy?

Valid points, I can agree

instead if a white Zionist cuck, who cares? In fact the mystery meat would probably be better since they arn't as smart

tell me then glownigger

Attached: CIAchan.jpg (1000x750, 229.87K)

I apologize, i guess I have to speak retard for a moment

Perception is the way things are seen
follow means to go along with

Voting changes the perception and the atmosphere of a nation. Control the minds, control the direction.

Did you get all that?

The majority of Democrats are anti Israel

Attached: Gallup-on-Middle-East-sympathies fuck these republikikes.png (580x340, 50.06K)

True, if you are building an organization explicitly for Whites, from the ground up, then you could perhaps use the kiked system to promote your organization, the risk is having your organization subsumed by the system. Engaging with any of the pre-existing jewish parties is a complete waste of time, as is engaging with any organization that tells you that democracy is the only path to White salvation, when it's transparent that democracy is the path to white annihilation.

There are many things available to dissidents. The next tier down from political power is economic, and joining the church of mammon seems to be working very well for the blacks (along with being a protected class). There is much power to be seized/created besides political or military-based. King Terry may have singlehandedly overthrown the current computing paradigm just talking to God–only time will tell. Why wallow in grievance and obsess about the racial balance of power when there are so many other things?

Perceptions are filtered through computer servers and mathematical algorithms. Public opinion is a distillation of what passes through the oracle.

Also careful throwing around storm niggers, you are not on 4cucks Zig Forums anymore and you also have to realize Zig Forums is heavily national socialist, unless you are calling out (((siege)))not that it is particularly bad book since they are some good ideas in it, how ever the feds do like to come here then and again and convinced us to go around killing niggers and non whites.

Attached: 1473081974423.png (606x471 1.59 MB, 59.57K)

Because they're taught that Israel is independent of US based jews. they see it as something separate from the degeneracy that floods their minds. if they knew that all their ideologies originate from pissrael, they would love israel.
They don't even know who formed the Frankfurt School or how it effects their view of the world.

convincing*

JIDF SUPPORTS GOP
REMEMBER
JIDF SUPPORTS GOP

KILL YOURSELF YOU JIDF KIKE

DIE
YOU
JIDF
KIKE

Attached: JIDF's Lament.webm (854x480, 14.82M)

le cringe

Listening to this video now, who is he? Amazing that he said this in the year 2000 and it's only got 10x worse since then.

Be careful throwing around the word storm niggers*
Fucking christ I need to proof read my posts more often.

Why would you have trouble speaking your native tongue?