Happening: TWITTER CAUGHT ERASING CONTENT NEGATIVE TO KAVANAUGH ACCUSER (Get In Here!)

Twitter has been caught IN THE ACT shadowbanning content questioning Judge Kavanaugh's accuser, using THREE SEPARATE FAKE REASONS to drive users away from the video, including: 'video unavailable', 'video taken down by user', and 'video violates terms and conditions'.

Funny part is, it's not censored on gab.

PROOF: youtu.be/Q2a90Iml4zY

Tweet in question: twitter.com/TrumpsXmasList/status/1043645387201032198

H/T REDPILLED YouTube Channel, TrumpsXmasList

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumpsXmasList/status/1043645387201032198
youtu.be/Q2a90Iml4zY
riot.im/app/#/home
youtu.be/v2wcMDg3dlk
smaca.us
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, this is ACTUALLY REAL. Check the tweet for yourself and see if the video is banned… then check to see if the video is up.

twitter.com/TrumpsXmasList/status/1043645387201032198

youtu.be/Q2a90Iml4zY

bump, also check this out

The video embedded in the that tweet is z-W7-7TYYsw, and it has actually been removed from youtube.

Not really. They’ve done this for LITERALLY SEVENTY FUCKING YEARS. No one is going to do anything about it. Ever.

WEBMs and archive.is or delete

riot.im/app/#/home

youtu.be/v2wcMDg3dlk

Twitter is a private company that has every right to make sure that posts (likely by Russian bots) meant to harass vulnerable public figures don't get a lot of exposure. Don't like it? That's the beauty of the free market. Just use another platform

hatch act and the CIA only funding leftists communist stasi companies says otherwise. IF they want to censor I want all of the taxdollars that funded them returned even if we have to seize every home of every person that ever worked there.

Sorry sweetie but your conspiracy theories don't work on normal people grounded in reality

Attached: 1231231244.png (128x123, 21.65K)

Hi, leftypol. You're all still niggers, kikes and faggots who's days are numbered.

Attached: Christine Ford’s Unhinged Attorney CAUGHT Wearing Communist 'Black Power Fist' Shirt at ANTIFA Riot!.mp4 (1366x768 2.34 MB, 663.98K)

get your shit together faggots

Leftypol? I'm not a leftist. I'm a neoconservative

OP is a faggot that comes here to spam his shit tier channel.
These threads exist to be reported and hidden

I wish news had ids so it was easy to filter out the fags.

So you're a faggot.

anything but a constitutional conservative = faggot &= rope

g o o o d

So a Trotskyite.

You're in the wrong neighborhood. They should have trained you a lot better than that.

How's it feel to know you'll most likely be out of a job and thrown to the wolves, when the anti-trust suits hit and all the rats flee the sinking ships?

They will probably go to Canada but not Mexico. because they need those gibs but still want to live the good life

Debra S. Katz, another jew.

Attached: blasey-ford-attorney--1200x630.jpg (660x330, 14.47K)

If you want this censorship to stop, you need to be advocating for the Social Media Anti-Censorship Act (SMACA). It is the *only* viable solution to the social media censorship problem.

Only Congress can fix this for us. Unfortunately, the courts cannot do it, and Trump cannot do it unilaterally. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying.

Learn more about SMACA here: smaca.us

Fucking neck yourself, kike.

No. Twitter can't censor because twitter is considered to be a public space, unlike newspapers which require several levels of management authorization to put an article on a newspaper.

You're replying to bait, but if you're an ancap or lolberg, you really have no right to complain.

FLIP THE KILL SWITCH
FUCK THE INTERNET SHUT IT THE FUCK DOWN WORLDWIDE
The weak can starve

holy sanpaku eyes

Why is she always photographed with sunglasses on?

Public space? Says who? Twitter is a private company, dumbass

Why are you so hostile to neoconservatism? Capitalism is great and has pulled millions of people out of poverty. Only a dumb liberal would oppose the efficiency of the free market and democracy.

twitter does have the right to ban. stop fucking trying to stop that company from being a failure. Let the liberal companies die.

Do you want to save tiwtter. Let it die. Fuck it. I dont follow or listen to anything on twitter

Why is this the only photo of her?

Jew Lover

What's wrong with Jews? They're very successful people with an amazing work ethic. You probably just hate Jews because you've never had many first hand experiences with these great people

constitutional conservative
The constitution didnt do shit for you, its a piece of paper mate. Dont fucking bet your life on a piece of paper

user, the poster literally said "sorry sweetie" in one of his posts, you're responding to /tv/ bait.

he is a jew lover, disgusting

Who cares? Trump had his chance to do something about it and he blew it.

Attached: enough.gif (450x523, 85.11K)

evil jew eyes

Attached: jew eyes.png (559x268, 160.8K)

PAID JEWISH SHILL CONFIRMED

YOU DO NOT BELONG HERE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Weimar Hyper-Inflation.png (1680x2975, 747.74K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2048x1536, 3.19M)

She says, "We're gonna fight back. We are going to resist. We will not be silent."

Happening: Jews advertising twitter and wanting you to care about what randos say on their tranny jew board

Can you be anymore obvious?

You can’t.

not really , I dont fucking hide shit. You have a problem? Nothing to say or just letting me know that someone reads my posts. Its not like I dont know that I wrote them retard.

Okay, you’re also a faggot. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_v._Alabama

Just because some lawyer and judge come to a conclusion doesn not mean I give a shit.

This is the exact same problem with how we get into situations with jews controlling us.

I dont care about twitter banning shit because I dont let twitter control my life. And anyone that make twitter to be important is telling you that this entity has the power to control your life.

Fuck you and fuck twitter. Ban me I dont give a fuck makes no difference in my life and it shouldnt make a difference in any persons life.

And fuck Marsh v Alabama. I fucking feed myself I dont give a shit what they say

Dont be twitter sheep

jew

while agree agree with you the reddit spacing is suspect as fuck
I say much the same about people always talking about what the MSM is saying. Who gives a fuck? Why care what those ID10t's are saying? Mentioning them, acknowledging them only confirms they still hold some form of power. If "alternative media" stopped mentioning MSM in every fucking video, they would just blow away into oblivion.

You're not on reddit, you cocksucking faggot. Your support for jewish narratives doesn't fly here.
Thanks for asserting something no one questioned. You fundamentally do not understand what the Constitution says or what twitter is.
Yes, by DOING WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO, you let the jews control us.
No one cares what you care about, TRAITOR.
Enjoy your ban, redditor.
You are retarded.