Shitskins Ruin Amusement Park for Countless Children and Civilised Peoples in USA Minnesota

>So there’s a theme park in Shakopee, MN caller Valleyfair and they had to evacuate the park because of Somalians going on a rampage. The picture is an eyewitness account of what went down. Local and national news is being as vague as possible about what happened. Look at this news story. Search Valleyfair on Twitter and you’ll see people talking about what really went down.

kare11.com/mobile/article/news/shakopee-police-close-valleyfair-after-fights-break-out/89-597347429

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1510689095056.webm
m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2151315144887292&id=100000264827768&set=a.831696160182537&refid=13&tn=+>
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2151315991553874&id=100000264827768
twitter.com/thirdrailtalk/status/1044280261024911361
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/michail-bakunin-statism-and-anarchy.pdf
valleyfair.com/explore/groups/student…/somali-american-festival-week
bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-video-somalis-riot-at-minnesota-amusement-park-forcing-evacuation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So basically every Six Flags since the beginning of time?

Attached: 5309ae84937efe6d6d91ba4ca2f9c061129846c9207c60466f24643453257d1a.jpg (468x426, 108.86K)

1. Stop using drugs(and alcohol)
2. Get fit
3. Kick ass

the absolute shock

Reminder
This is what the liberals support

They were just trying to add their own cultural expressions, don't hate.

Attached: 2fvlj1.jpg (500x525 392.27 KB, 167K)

We wuz clowns.

too burned out to circlejerk, too tired to dig into it
one question though: why would any woman vote for anything other than a good place to raise their kids?

Attached: slouch.jpg (496x298, 11.02K)

Ugh I hate the Minnesotan government, literally the Swedes of the US. They have never been honest about the actual effects immigration is having on this state.

Video did not deliver. The only shitskin in sight was one of the kids making the video. 0/0 provide some evidence or kys.

i.4pcdn.org/pol/1510689095056.webm

Plenty of men vote the same way.

m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2151315144887292&id=100000264827768&set=a.831696160182537&refid=13&tn=+>
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2151315991553874&id=100000264827768
twitter.com/thirdrailtalk/status/1044280261024911361

Attached: Capture.PNG (1766x5571 169.75 KB, 3.19M)

Got anything more?
Minnesnowta anons should really care about this, the diversity increases every day and with it crime and potential danger to your family.

Western Wisconsin here. Minnesota turned to absolute hell. Major cities like Minneapolis and Rochester and tourist traps like Shakopee got flooded with shitskins. The Mall of America, a place that was a bustling whitetopia in the 90s is absolutely flooded with Somali trash. Mugging and pickpocketing is very common there. I remember going there as a kid when wealth was plentiful. Now it's a hellhole. I will never visit Mall of America ever again. The good news is the Somalis don't go to the Renaissance Festival in Shakopee because they don't fucking get it.
Meanwhile, the small Minnesotan towns are full of Norwegian whites who do all the farm work and manufacturing. Minnesota is really nice if you stay away from the major cities. Also, the Governor of Minnesota, Mark Dayton, more or less said the native people of Minnesota need to accept shitskin immigrants or get out of the state. The faggot trust fund baby never worked a day in his life and doesn't understand his own voter base.

Because they aren't having kids.
Because they aren't raising kids.

bump, hoping some cellphone vid gets put up soon

Also self hatred. It's really popular among college aged whites.

That second bitch in the flame dance needs to lose weight.

Whaaat?!
Who could have known?

It's too abstract. If you took a woman on a drive through the ghetto and asked her if she'd rather live there or in a 100% white gated community, clearly you know what the answer would be. If you asked her whether she wanted peace on earth and freedom and equality for all people and to feel good about being a moral person, she'd say absolutely, and the consequences of voting for a candidate that promises all that and a bag of chips might just be disastrous for her, but she can't perceive it.

Sage for shit thread. This is a board for politics, it's not your personal news feed.

So youre saying somali beverage pirates attacked an amusement park with machetes and knives

You should be put down. Countersage, you antifa kike.

Attached: tumor.jpg (400x300, 19.37K)

hahaha, his entire brain is a tumor lol
holy fucking shit where did you get that image? that's fucking brilliant, omg i love you

Six flags was never good

that fourth picture
Six Flags Baghdad
shock if )ews in charge of park security policy

Strange reversal how Minnesota is morphing back into Sweden.

Minnesota was targeted because it had a high population of fair haired blue eyed people.

So you can be a professional juggler

This

they aren't having kids or they got memed in to wanting brown cock because they think making white children is evil

I still blame Bill Clinton's 1994 bullshit. I remember my state before somalians (muslims in general) and mexicans. It was much nicer before.

I still can't figure out how they tricked us into thinking niggers from Africa are all starving because I shit you not EVERY SINGLE SOMALI NINJA BITCH IS A FAT FUCK. They are literally shaped like those Russian matryoshka dolls.

Attached: uncle.jpg (620x419, 35.07K)

Oh (((you))).

Because emotions trump logic with women that's why they shouldn't vote.

he understands you guys won't kill him.

Thats all he really needs to know anyway. Hes better than you after all.

And men should learn to use emotions to control them.

You can thank Bill Clinton for this. He infested Minnesota, Ohio, and Maine with them.

We have similar, albeit lesser, issues with them here in Columbus.

Attached: Five-Foreign-Nationals-Arrested-in-Ohio-wkbn.jpg (640x480, 26.81K)

Emotions are instincts and guess what? You can't control instincts.

That's a fallacy of division, user. Please enjoy browsing the site without posting until you've finished basic liberal arts education.

Well, they wanted it to be scary. What's more scary than giving free reign to hordes of subhuman savages? Mogadishu-on-the-Mississippi beats the hell out of any haunted house I've ever seen.

You burgers can carry guns, don't you ? So why didn't anybody open fire on the dangerous rutting gorillas ?

Isn't it your job to provide basic information in the thread? Shit op, mods are going way too easy on you.
Torfags, what do you expect.

Thanks for providing some actual info, user.

They're extremely cucked. Minnesota is one of the main states whose libtards flooded into California and turned it into Sodom.

You can't carry guns into amusement parks. Or any kind of weapon. The somalians we're jumping the fence with weapons for some reason.

Bad example. Every time you argue with a libtard they'll bring up socio-economic factors that have been debunked for ages now or some insult regarding poor whites and rednecks being just as bad. But you ask them if walking through a trailer park or ghetto is preferable and safer the answer becomes very clear in favor of the trailer park and facts/statistics heavily support this.

No gun zone + Scandinavian cuck blood.

More like American cuck culture. No Scandinavian country has had a nigger president yet.

Neither has Minnesota ever had a nigger for governor but that doesn't make either of them any less cucked. Don't play this race to the bottom, Sven Cucksson. You will lose, you do not even report crime stats by race like the USA does.

Not a nigger jew president, but they do have Jew presidents.

We've got little Mogadishu and Sharia Keith! What else do we need? A state which was once a bastion of German/Scandinavian heritage and all of the bland, devoted, hard work entailed thereby will become a hive of islamic retardation and cruelty.

Tbh I'm not even that surprised. A group of people that managed to create legitimate freedom in most senses is being overtaken by a group of people that subjugate everybody and leave political decisions to a literal patriarchy.

This is the reason that the founding fathers insisted that we provide for a strong military… even in the case that we create an ideal, anarchist utopia we still need to keep the totalitarians out via force.

The only thing they missed (and probably didn't miss considering that they studied Rome) is that idiot politicians and voters will bring people that the military would have splattered.

It's a problem of democracy. When one party figures out they could illegally import illicit votes or learns to bribe the voters with their own money, it's all over. Nobody ever learned anything except that leftists historically are a danger to democracy and cause it to collapse (AGAIN) and as the foreign barbarians are already in our New Rome, it'll be sooner rather than later.

Sheikah Said what

Nigga what the fuck are you smoking?

Jews win again. Congratulations again.

OP is a faggot as always.

There's clearly a nigger in the video, you fucking "colorblind" faggot. Go back to reddit.

Kikes on twitter are saying it was mass hysteria, that there were no Somalians and nothing happened because there is no video evidence. Where are the cell phone videos?

Slaughter the right.
Kill them all.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/michail-bakunin-statism-and-anarchy.pdf

Oh you mean this red&black pill?

Attached: 749BBFF2-C08C-488F-AEEF-775E1AD66B6F.jpeg (255x143, 3.83K)

Instead of asking me, go look around, dumb-fuck.

Nope that's a gay commie like you. What kind of person saves that on their computer. Rhetrorical question. Faggo.

Attached: bakunin.jpg (850x400, 73.9K)

It’s almost as if communism is like a red flag for telling others you are mentally deranged

Attached: 6D55107E-9F21-49B4-8398-4516686215AF.jpeg (480x360, 52.68K)

pls spoiler next time, brother. I was not prepared. Have another Bakunin.

Attached: bakuninliterature.png (757x960, 934.26K)

Nigger, go back to Zig Forums. No one gives a shit about your sub-human anarchist hero here. Filtered.

Because women were tricked into wanting nigger dick

Wait a minute, isn't Minnesota in America? I thought you guys assured us that if anything like this happened in the US, they'd be shot dead in minutes?
If there are any Minnesotans in this thread, hang your fucking head in shame. No wonder Brock Lesnar left your state for Canada if this cuckoldry is typical of the state's population.

you spelled 'triggered' wrong, commie

There's the rub. Your state is chock full of swedecucks and other flavours of Scandinavian doormats. These people are traitors, full stop.

MINNESOTA YES!

POZZ MY NEGHOLE!

PLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

Until the uncucked people of Minnesota neutralize these traitors and resurrect traditional American culture of the Founding Fathers variety, the problem will get worse and worse until the whole state becomes a real-life like Mos Eisley.

Columbus is fucked. Jewish realtors who are buying up neighborhoods that were once lily-white old white people dying off or going to nursing homes and filling them full of these simian pubeheads. Prices plummet, niggers flood in. Neighborhoods become little Mogadishu-Detroit love children. As prices plummet, the jew gets bargain prices for the houses.

I bet the next step is for the jews to gentrify the neighborhoods by selling to affluent fudgepackers, resulting in massive profits for jews. When the faggots move in, the jews do too getting the low early bird special prices in the up-and-coming area. Niggers and lightbulb heads no longer able to afford to live there, they move out. Jewtopia achieved.

By the way, this is not a new game. It is called:
BLOCKBUSTING

The new part of the game we see today is the sheer scale of it. Entire nations are being blockbusted. What do you think the "migrant crisis" was all about?

As always, the faggot (((Catholics))) and (((Lutherans))) ruin everything.

Attached: Catholics.jpg (631x589, 59.02K)

Anarchists for thee

Somali American Festival Week | Somali Celebration | Valleyfair
valleyfair.com/explore/groups/student…/somali-american-festival-week
Valleyfair is offering a special ticket price to all Somali families during Somali American Festival Week June 29-July 8. With more than 75 rides and attractions, …

BEGONE THOT

Shieeeeeet

bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-video-somalis-riot-at-minnesota-amusement-park-forcing-evacuation/