Britbong white supremacist grandma tells cucks to get fucked

Britbong white supremacist grandma tells cucks to get fucked

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-44562782

>A 79-year-old woman who campaigned to be an MP and praised Hitler on a website blog has been found guilty of stirring up racial hatred.

Her final submission to the jury was: "Don't mind if you find me guilty as I've done my best to save you from extinction.

Based boomers

Here's the manifesto of her party:
web.archive.org/web/20170223180620/https://abolishmcrm.com/party-constitution-and-manifesto/

Pretty agreeable in general tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (660x371, 287.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170220200301/https://abolishmcrm.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

web.archive.org/web/20170220200301/https://abolishmcrm.com/

Rest of the site is worth reading too.

FUCKING NIGGER OP, TYPE LIKE A HUMAN BEING OR GET THE FUCK OUT

FUCK YOU AND YOUR 0 EFFORT SLIDE THREAD

Attached: gyrated my granules tbh.jpg (442x436, 87.04K)

There's a Monty Python sketch from the 60s in which the cast wore Brownshirt uniforms complete with swastikas while handing out party leaflets and blasting recorded Hitler speeches from loudspeakers. None of the people confronted with "racist propaganda" bit. Kikes still don't get it.

Get the fuck out. I am sick and tired of sagesemites fucking up every thread. LEAVE.

Saging twice isn't a double-downvote. Also, sage negated

Oh god, it's terrible
This was probably a good idea a few decades ago(probably actually never tbh) seriously.

go suck off your OP bf nigger.
pick one.
All civilizations decline after achieving equality of the sexes.
Abolish the only thing that has guaranteed some kind of freedom for 1000 years. She's a mad old lady if she exists at all. glowniggers are creative these days

Pretty fucking based.

shut the fuck up you low IQ cave nigger.

nice post OP. good to hear there's at least 1 person on that island of estrogen that has some balls.

She reminds me of Ursula Haverbeck. What happened to her anyway, did they finaly send her to prison ?

Why so salty, sperg? Can't catch a break when we keep winning?

Eat shit kike2

The comments in this thread and most threads throughout this site are proof that the more popular an online imageboard gets the more the IQ levels out to near average and thus result in peabrained low effort posts. Real disagreement existed in the earlier days, of course short shitposts did exist also, but well thought out critiques and general arguments were much more numerous, but the posts now near enough mirrors what shills could be paid to do, small acerbic quips with no real value, like posts you would see on 4chan /b/ but only politicized. It's almost as if the need for interaction without actually having interest or knowledge in the subject overwhelms the poster and so they often post effortless hollow posts, just to have their say and get some attention even though they're behind a one thread ID.

Goodbye Zig Forums

Go easy on them user.
It's not easy discovering a 79 year old grandmother has bigger balls than you do.

Fucking brings a tear to my eye. There rings true character and moral agency.

It's been like this for years, user.

I bet you wrote this while sitting on a dildo, amerimutt.

LOLcuck

Her manifesto is for an island of white slaves with a royal kike master. Read nigger

this.

It’s a shilling technique, and the only one that has proven to be effective. Counterarguments don’t work so crude derailment is used instead. In almost every thread there will be a small group of shills who are effectively just making noise over the top of everyone else in the hope that discussion is rendered impossible.

SHE'S GOING TO JAIL FOR ? TELLING THE TRUTH ISLAMIC PEDO TERRORIST WILL AND HAVE GOTTEN LESSER SENTENCES FOR WHAT THIS OLD GRANDMA IS FACING FOR (((REASONS)))

BOOMER D&C mixed with UN CHECKED IMMIGRATION AND (((HATE SPEECH LAWS ))) AND LESS ACCESS TO FIREARMS and you got GROUNDWORK. FOR HOSTILE TAKE OVER pure COINCIDENCE
SERIOUSLY though
THERE ARE MORE OF YOU THEN (((THEM)))
#DEMORALIZED

boomerpost level: high

Same. What does it for me is all the brainlets talking about this GUID bullshit. Sperging over absoultely nothing and don't admit fault when wrong. They just call you a kike with no sources, no truth, no argument.

Then by all means, stay.

She's nuts.

fucking kek

please stay. None of the bunkers are interesting and I don't know where else I can find the occasional intelligent person to converse with.
Don't make me take my economic fascism and white survivalism out into the real world, to discuss with my friends and facebook contacts, pushing out holohoax deprogramming and closed borders, conservative politics to everyone i meet.
please, user.

Sounds pretty sane to me.

she's nuts
she forgot to say "non white" Asylum Seekers, Immigrants & their descendents

that site tries to fingerprint even that archive

I'm not seeing anything, post evidence

EVERY LAST TIME

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-26 02-53-14.png (1706x946, 322.82K)

I keked here too, not nr 45 or anything but nr 5 ofc

They're easy to spot, they try to use our lingo, but they only have a rudimentary idea of how to use it.
Their insults rarely match the situation, so all they know is that we consider them insults, but they don't know why.
They're just here to disrupt and demoralize, but they have no idea that we thrive on conflict, and our moral is not an issue and never was.

Some are paid, some are lefty-drones, but they all exhibit the same tells.

Attached: Boring.jpg (600x460, 71.79K)

For those that follow history: this is how 'Freedom Fighters' are born. Not the 79-year old type, but those tired of the constant lies, the sizes of the lies and government overreach that needs to be put down
Nobody gets out alive. Stand for something or fall for anything just as you are today.

Attached: Greetings and Salutations.jpg (938x808, 142.49K)

Here is the entire charter if you don't got any shit for blocking fingerprinting

Attached: boomercharter.jpeg (1245x1765, 530.71K)

Why chemical?

Attached: Knife.jpg (1000x665, 41.8K)

Holy shit guys - this is pretty much the most important thing that all forget about.

wew

The thing about a Monarchist party is you really need to have a person in mind. I don't see Prince Charles really being up to the task here.

The freech revolution hostility is comprehensive but the current year britbong royal family really need to go to the guilhotina.
Didn't Oswald Mosley had any descedent to pick as the new monarchy?

Well she's getting my vote..

here in the US we can't even grow legs on a CivNat Cuckoldry Mandatory National Service, even though we have our tongues buried deep into Israel's ass … who btw does require Mandatory National Service

this is very true.

however this document lit contains a lot of rants by an old woman that to me seems like start to lose it a bit.

ie

…Fucking what?

Attached: costanzhat.jpg (510x370, 31.75K)

And the mods seem to be okay with it

What's wrong about that?

Again, not insane.

English bois are so fun to beat up and rape yes? I FUCK YOU English boi is a faggot and suck my dick. I make a million children till you country is mine. Sharia is for Britain bois and I rape you women too.

Potter here. Yeah, Stoke is basically the comfiest shithole in the country.

The news here reads like parody, but in a much less depressing way than in the rest of the country.

Coolio's fate is the fate of any who dare enter Stoke with the wrong ideas. This place has weight to it.

And really at the end of the day, all it takes is enough people to inspire others with acts of self sacrifice like this old woman. That's what will win us our freedom.

For murderers, why ?

Doomed.

Attached: SOLZHENITSYN.jpg (214x317, 12.89K)

How does a country get this subverted?
inb4 jews

Weaklings not doing anything.

My great grandmother was a racist who moved to Oregon from England, all her children and grand children were good racists until me. I rebelled against my parents trying to be nice, thinking that was old fashion.

How wrong I was…

Butcher all righties.
Kill them, rape their children.

you're welcome to try

Attached: c7ac6255190898bf6d9764e550d32f90df8a2d4691ae100d3643c4485c0f9adb.png (315x419, 182.95K)

I hope you chill out mayonnaise face because even we know stopping the refugees from coming in is racist. That's the whole point of Zig Forums is to be racist. Kek

Literally being thrown in prison for advocating that a white country stay white and a white people continue to exist. Anyone who says we're in control of things here and we have the power is an oblivious sack of shit. Also who were the rats that said she was guilty?
They were white, and they sentenced one of their own for this. A lot of white people need to die in this coming war.

And how much unforgivable damage did you cause before finding out "how wrong I was"? Dumb fuck. Just like the jury here sentencing this woman to prison. Will they find out one day how wrong they are? If so, who gives a shit? The damage is done.

>>>/cuckchan/

It's been like this for a while newfag, were still about quality posting.
If you are going to migrate somewhere don't expect there to be a lot of anons till another exodus 2.0 hits.

To be fair to the jurists, returning a verdict of not-guilty would probably get them in trouble for inciting hatred.

checked
Your grammar is not very humane tbh lad.

This is the first properly formatted news OP I have seen since the summerfags showed up tbh lad.

Kek

Sorry kikes.

Targeted energy weapons glowinthedarks have and use.

Yes. Pic related was her response.

Attached: 6CD4E279-BAD6-4C2B-98D1-DB6160B80516.jpeg (898x628, 97.79K)

Whatcha doin rabbi?

Attached: shalom.jpg (340x460, 30.9K)

Daily reminder to stand fast and never fall for kike hollywood natzee propaganda.

You are not smart.

Funny how you are the only actual intelligent person that sees through that shit.

You are a retarded mutt.

Umm user…
One problem.
Almost everyone on this board know hitler did nothing wrong.
Heil.

She is more intelligent and saner than most people here.
Are you so ill informed that you didn't even KNOW all the electro biological experiments that they don't even keep a secret?
Next you might actually think the heart attack gun is something magical. When it is just a dart gun with bio degradable darts.

We do. But we always have to leave something for the newfags.

(heil'd)
I suppose you make a good point gotta get newfags to start lurking and reading books.

That is the only thing that is a little bit off. But then the commie manifesto was published 2 days before the start of the last french revolution. And we KNOW all french revolutions were kiked at best and retarded at worst.
So who is to say kike marx and his clique didn't have a part in it?

Nigger shut the fuck upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Attached: 18892938_838107266339531_2731931437800379636_n.jpg (527x424, 24.88K)

It was a (1) and it was making baseless accusation. You did good providing FACTUAL counter argument. But you forgot to call all kikes animals and promise them that you will exterminate every single one of them down to the last spawn.
9/10, good and so close.

Seems familiar.

Attached: VERA.jpg (460x286, 25.75K)

Be the change you want to see you drama queen.

The most pathetic thing is that this OLD lady, who should be sitting on a chair sipping tea and watching over her grandchildren, had to stand up and say things the western cuckolded males are too afraid to say.

Every single one of these point is true and valid. Even the french revolution part, as kike karl marx published the commie manifesto 2 days before the last revolution. And the kike's started infecting the world long before that.

The poles are shit and she knows it.

Yes. Just like every lolberg shit and cuck.
Their excuse is always "you are now redpilled since birth".
The first time I opened a history textbook and saw the Germans marching, I admired them.
How about that?

All these years of being in places with the most amount of freedom has only confirmed one thing to me.
There will always be slaves and masters. The inferiors as slaves and the superior as masters. Whether they are doing the right things or not doesn't matter one bit. Just the way it is.

I don't give a fuck what you copy pasted off of ancestry . com. I can't recall anyone with a name like Fielding, Morris, or certainly a hyphenated Fielding-Morris who wasn't a kike. Rosenberg is a traditional German surname, so what? Go back to Infowars or Redditt or wherever you came from bitch.

Attached: jews-name-changers.jpg (550x671, 200.6K)

*not redpilled since birth

Just filter this shit.

yfw when even an old woman has more courage than most of you

Attached: orangutang nerd.png (391x319, 241.64K)

Meanwhile Uusula haverbeck is still in prison, and this guy too. His name is Jakiw Palij.

Attached: the last nazi.jpg (480x270 489.83 KB, 13.02K)

*Ursula haverbeck

Lurk more, newfag.

this just makes me fucking angry. imagine getting deported by a bunch of degenerate mutts with tattoos.

In all honesty, that was probably an anglo Zig Forumscuck who has taken an overdose of harrispills.

First, just as surely as youve never met anyone who
a kike with those last names, I'm willing to bet you've also never met anybody with those names either, faggot
second, who is sti

its cheaper.
that said. 2 strikes should be followed by a third

M8s, how about we all calm down and just bully France. I'll start

No, I would rather laugh at you crooked teeth subhumans.

Attached: Anglo subhumans paying for ww2.jpg (903x474 308.13 KB, 129.37K)

Attached: Oyyy vey.jpg (606x570, 73.97K)

Attached: 1498484632.jpg (450x301, 43.96K)

Lel, fuck off then, you weak-willed faggot. Go piss around looking for some obscure and worthless imageboard where you can prance around having endless debates with a very small number of other nonces.
The rest of us who have a little bit of strength and will will stick it out here. Why? because having a safe-space imageboard full of pointless debates isn't going to achieve anything worthwhile. Spreading awareness of semites and fucking their shit up is our goal online, and 8/pol/ is still the best place for getting together to do that.

I couldn't agree more. People with tattoos have an obvious, easy to spot outward sign of having poor impulse control and should never, ever be granted positions of power such as law enforcement.