I flipped through fox news because tucker was on TV. He said something rather disturbing about a female senator came up

I flipped through fox news because tucker was on TV. He said something rather disturbing about a female senator came up.

"You were against amnesty, against sanctuary cities," Alfonsi said. "You supported accelerated deportations. You become senator — why the flip?"

"I came from a district that was 98 percent white," Gillibrand said. "We have immigrants, but not a lot of immigrants. … And I just didn't take the time to understand why these issues mattered because it wasn't right in front of me. And that was my fault. It was something that I'm embarrassed about and I'm ashamed of."

\archive.is/fICXE

Attached: Oven-roasted Turkey, Bacon, Pesto, Gouda & Muenster Grilled Cheese w- Tomato Basil Soup.jpg (1024x768 196 KB, 180.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
timesunion.com/7day-state/article/Gillibrand-embarrassed-by-previous-positions-12607688.php
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
washingtonmonthly.com/2016/06/22/stop-talking-to-the-press-about-uws-school-integration-plan-advises-former-daily-show-correspondent/
dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We could get her ass fried with this law.

justice.gov/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).

Alien Smuggling – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing that a person is an alien, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever such person at a place other than a designated port of entry or place other than as designated by the Commissioner, regardless of whether such alien has received prior official authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States and regardless of any future official action which may be taken with respect to such alien.

Domestic Transporting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law.

Harboring – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who – encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

Op is a negro

Error: Network error.
status type size url
0 GET timesunion.com/7day-state/article/Gillibrand-embarrassed-by-previous-positions-12607688.php

sorry.

Having a rough first day on the job, Chaim?

For (you)

Attached: fucking_shilling.PNG (995x378, 22.1K)

You're fishing. What station do you work for?

reported

Have a bump OP

Attached: The Ride Never Ends.jpg (480x360, 24.24K)

This is most liberals, even in the cities you can see it. Just look up how racially segregated (more than any other place) how much cities and lily white democrat suburbs are. Yet they still virtue signal while white flighting and keeping out shitskins like Samantha Bee and her (((husband))) of (((dailyshow))) fame
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
washingtonmonthly.com/2016/06/22/stop-talking-to-the-press-about-uws-school-integration-plan-advises-former-daily-show-correspondent/
dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte

The woman said she supported amensty because how embraced she was because her community is so white. Therefore she's admitting that she wants amnesty to brown the country.

She's violating the law I listed.

Why not make Mexico half white first? Why not make Africa half white first? Because these politicians are thieves.

Laws are only as good as their enforcement.

Attached: 1492649347935.jpg (726x1024, 298.57K)

Could a lawyer press charges?

What the fuck does this even mean? Who is saying what to whom?

But that's the point. She's still virtue signaling despite not being around it herself either due to being naive because she obviously has zero experience living around diversity or is being dishonest like a typical lib/politician and soon enough she'll white flight or hire so many guards to laugh at the working class who must deal with the disaster of diversity across the western world.

It's the voice of corruption. She must have been told (((who))) runs the U.S. Senate.

Here's the vid

Attached: Tucker Carlson - Is There Anything Kirsten Gillibrand Won't Do.mp4 (640x360, 11.13M)

another Jew Puppet
I'm very disappointed in him knowing that.

thanks

Reminder that Tucker Carlson is a turbo-cuck who deserves to have a hot iron rammed up his ass.

No one deserves that user. We don't torture people. If they deserve death, so be it.

Fuuuuhck I want a lobster roll.

I read that in the most Maine accent possibru.

(Polite sage for off-topic, OP)