U.S. Military Contractor In Afghanistan Fired For Wearing Neo-Nazi Flag

U.S. Military Contractor In Afghanistan Fired For Wearing Neo-Nazi Flag
An employee of MAG Aerospace, an aviation consulting company hired by the military, was spotted in a video wearing a “Kekistan” flag patch.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-nationalist-afghanistan-kekistan-patch_us_5baa88a2e4b0f101d3837d98
archive.fo/SdqGl

Attached: fellowkekistani.png (720x720, 461.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-34105565
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP sucks cock.

Hey huffpo you absolute ass faggots , fuck you all
I hope at least one of you gets t-bonered on the way home from work today

This is how you properly post an article thread you dumb nigger. It's not my fault huffpost sucks at writing paragraphs.

I don't know user, for once I'm grateful this happened because this is the karma they deserved for shitting up something good.

Attached: smiling_thief.jpg (300x300, 28.23K)

Stop advertising your shitty clickbait sites on the Reich bulletin board fuck israel gas all the jews

clown world

Obviously the military hasn't read Locke.

Not sure what he expected

Attached: 143 - uovIWez.jpg (600x600, 48.23K)

Fuck off Sargon

Attached: wewuzkekistan.png (2048x791, 517.54K)

Shit like this is why I despise the anglosphere it’s political tyranny just Not codified into law

>>>/cuckchan/

This is fucking hilarious. bluepilled civnats are getting rounded up and radicalized

Why does the (((dinosaur media))) get everything wrong?

The enemy seems to be very good at keeping patriots out of the military.
They want to prevent a successful revolution.

They work in manhattan so you need to wish for a train related accident.

Friendly reminder to drop WWII symbolism (they will only take it away anyway) and start corrupting their flags.

We aren't meeting in ace of spades WWI servers to communicate through blocks anymore?

Explains so fucking much. Chairforce ruins everything.

le kekistan isn't this funny guys?

Attached: kek[1].jpg (800x450, 272.17K)

Real smart folks we're dealing with here. Also it's very upsetting that our miliary, once Chad Central, is now operated and overseen by tranny faggots who talk to huffpo, there very fakest news.

Ahh I see
Fuck jew York in particular too
Rolling for a massive train derailment

The US military has never been anything other than cancer central. Some times it's like I'm bizarro world when I read comments from you guys.

Stop hoping and act. They're not going to stop if you tell them to, you must do it by force.

Post dox and addresses to make his job easier.

Military holds a central position to civilization as a whole. Without a strong military or a cohesive militia civilization is not possible.
That said the US military is a joke in everything but raw fire power.

Fucking based.

Attached: 1471292595.jpg (1500x996, 286.12K)

We need to start photoshopping kekistan patches onto pictures of military personnel, the more famous the better.

Disgusting.

MAGA faggot btfo.

I guess I wasn't clear enough, I was refering to kek, kekite, shadilay and meme magic. Not kekistan.
Kek was alright for shitposting and gets. It was at the time when people thought trump was the chaos candidate sent by kek. kekite was what believers of kek and meme magic were called and it would piss off christfags from time to time. Then soygoy of cuckad took an OC flag from either 4chan or Zig Forums, spread it to fucking reddit and his retarded fans to make kekistan: a retarded fictional country and mockery of identity politics. He also stole pepe, meme magic and shadilay killing them in the process. Normalfags thought the concept was funny, so funny they started posting it everywhere thinking they were shitposting masters and later using it irl, screaming shadilay on the streets in perfect displays of cringy autism. check for an example.

Kek was alright. Kekistan is absolute cancer.

Attached: retardation.jpg (412x450 77.64 KB, 38.08K)

TRUE

Your rage is ill-placed jewnnigger. FOCUS!
So, with the precedent being set that one can lob accusations all day, make shit up like our (((BFF's))) at Huffington Paint, and weaponize institutions against them; let's up the ante by sicking psychos onto key individuals. We need more psycho's with a vendetta to go after people, businesses, lives, lifestyles, their cars, their loved ones just like HuffPo, and every other Leftist mouthpiece out there destroying lives and blaming it on someone else

Attached: Comet.jpg (1012x942, 305.32K)

the same situation exists with Kavanaugh's appointment to the SCOTUS. the jews want total domination of the SCOTUS with zero goys

Quelle dommage

Attached: 1527890166.jpg (252x212, 19.56K)

I never got the appeal of kekistan as a name. Why draw connotations with middle east snackbars when its supposed to be inspired by the nazi flag? Is it supposed to be an "ironic" thing or something? To me it sounds like more of an insult to white nationalism then a rallying point.

Attached: 1408340199742.jpg (355x440, 130.26K)

hilarious

Did they let the kid join the army?
They might as well. I challenge you to come up with one reason why children should not join the military using today's liberal morality.

You can't.

The answer is right in front of you. It should be intentionally unappealing by design. Redditors took that and ran with it because they wanted to be in on le edgy 4chan humor. Redditors unironically wear it thinking it embodies everything about kek and pepe when it's actually sarcuck's portrayal they wear. Ironically his fans are the cancer he is mocking but neither him nor they have any self-awareness.

HAHAHA. SOOOOO BASED.

listening to that gave me hearing aids.

No matter the kind of "edgy banter", some idiots will cringe it up in public. This is why swastikas are good, you can't use them in public without having more balls than those cringy faggots.

Welp I guess meme magic is real.

Attached: szechuan sauce.mp4 (848x480, 7.45M)

what a fucking cuck. he was probably no doubt also a MAGApede who upboated recycled garbage memes on T_D that are so Boomerfag retarded, that if you saw the meme you would immediately commit self-trepanation and drip your own brains over the pavement until your cranial pressure subsides.

when you're on duty getting paid the big bucks to play with the big guns to mow the lawn of Haji and ISIS subhuman pests, you don't also fly enemy flags, or historical flags, or the flag of any nation other than your own, and you definitely never fly the flag of some alternate-Universe fictional libertardian nation that only exists of Cuckit.

while it's too bad this guy is going home, because he probably was good at his job of mass slaughtering as many Muzzroaches as he could, in order to protect America and Europe by eradicating the disease at the source of the infection using extreme hyperviolence, it's also probably better that a soldier who can't follow the most basic orders
is pulled before he fucks up something bigger that really will matter.

at the very least, this cuckchaner can return home and thereby force his wife's boyfriend to either stop banging the mother of his children in his own bed, or to surface this marital squabble and order him to the cuck shed out back while Tyrone dings his wife's G-spot like a nigger sinking threes.

which brings me to Mullah Omar dying and the Taliban faking that he was still alive for 2 more years, and our dumb as shit CIA McMuffins and all of the billions we pointlessly burn on Afghanistan and our thousands of soldiers who are completely wasting their lives in Afghan on a bullshit runaway war that has no end in sight.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-34105565

why the fuck are we still in Afghanistan? this debacle war is worse than any goddamn war fought by any EMPIRE going back to the Hundred Years War of 1337. what other wars in history have lasted this many decades, with zippity doodah to show for it, and no end in sight?

i'm all for just nuking the shit out of every city in Afghanistan with a population bigger than 5,000 and getting the fuck out. only a pussy fights a war that cannot be won, and only the most cowardly soldier goes along with "just following orders, aye aye cap'n" when the entire officer's corps are lunatic soyboys too afraid to do what is necessary to win the goddamn war–namely, killing the enemy down to the last man with no mercy.

Attached: haqqani_dead.png (473x268 88.38 KB, 238K)

Good one more that is not on the private MIC payroll. Hopefully he is ready to clean up our nation's and get revenge when the time comes.

Who cares about fucking Afghanistan, the main enemy is Israel.

One more Sargon fan who can't hold down a job. Sad!

Attached: Windmill_Pool.jpg (620x387, 64.34K)

I unironically want to see them go full Jonestown in my lifetime.

'windmill pool' that is rich.

I have that patch and a full size version of the flag… oh and did you guys know that there is a rare one of a kind kekistan MRE someone made for fun, that's a thing that exists.

Good news. Centrists get the rope too.

Attached: b1bb24dd38cb760e7ec3944b92b3ca5440a11e576d84b71332aea3bc2600cc9d.jpg (766x729, 285.57K)

Idiot, Make Aerospace Great Again.

It was made by a gook and had snuff in it.

Attached: IdBmhHr[1].jpg (1027x1029, 254.39K)

Good news Nazi larpers can’t rope anyone and the actual Nazis that didn’t kill themselves got roped at Nuremberg.

Le based Magapedes, am I right? Murca fuck yeah! Fuck nazi communists!

Attached: retards of the nation of subhuman mutts higher res.png (2241x2569 76.17 KB, 1.53M)

The saddest thing is that hue monkey had bigger balls than most amimutts.

I haven't opened it but I know there's a soda in it.
Anyway, it ended up going to me because of a really… nice… guy giving it to me.

What are our people doing in Afghanistan still?

Go back to 4kids and post your fortnite memes, huenigger.

Keeping the opium flowing so our people can OD in the streets

nu/pol/ favorite meme

Stay mad, mutt. Keep thinking that the only a handful of real humans think you are insects.

Attached: super hwhite brother promoting aryan ideology.jpg (600x471 89.5 KB, 61.61K)

Huffpo should be napalmed of any survivors gassed of course. Although hard to believe this contractor could be that dumb. If you're a civilian contractor, depending where you're at, not only are there haji's who want to murder you as a matter of course there are a thousand assholes watching your every move. Just waiting for you to fuckup and put your ass on the shitcan express back to the States. That guy just lost a fortune in wages.

Kinda serves him right for not using an esoteric enough symbol.

Attached: 35d5d5f3453587854b65edd9ceb253191982b2db4101a2f5b963d22df20b2c7f.png (7500x7500 295.42 KB, 1.85M)

nothing, not even reddit, can negate mememagick and the true followers of lord kek

Attached: Trump-Pol MAGA.jpg (432x504, 165.88K)

Attached: f3033c86094193df06bf79a24bd03cd12ae351ed8b95599694dc3c2e686b86cf.png (886x932 82.46 KB, 56.09K)

stop posting that nutty liftist jibberish fnord Hail Eris!

Praise Kek
That looks like my sun ritual I did back in ought seventeen during the eclipse

Hm, so they're firing white nationalists in the army and at PMCs. Damaging their careers and pissing them off. Hm.

Is Hezbollah contracting?

Lol that nigger is named debra

So if something that isntt a neo Nazis flag can be considered a neo Nazis flag, every berg stein or Cohen at the end of a name is a declaration of Jewish supremecy. People can use any symbol they want. People can say any words that they want. Anyone saying ootherwise is a nigger faggot kike parasite

Reminder that no one will ever so much as protest this, much less kill kikes or fight back in any way.

kek was the beggining of the cancer, like the forced oath braker bullshit

Cut my life into pieces
Gas the Kekistanis

It was judeo-masonic forced meme faggotry since day one. Also, dubs checking was pure cancer since early 4chan.

I did accidentally stumble upon a giant frog statue (it looked like a shrine to kek) and couldn't stop myself from giggling like a little girl though.

So the CIA can control the heroin industry.

go away asses and elbows

This user gets it. I hope everyone here takes a good long look at this post and then does some self-learning on the matter

…Wait…. We aren't?!?!

Fun fact: What I said is fact. If it wasn’t, you would have refuted it.

spike lee, is that you?

Kek isn't dead. He is still with us.

No one protesting a ZOGbot PMC chroney getting fired over cancer tier memes. Yup.

Attached: 08cc72d4734cf5add31f273a6d4f9d18d2b4df71082b16fa56c41a82f839fd39.jpg (500x250, 31.05K)

I think anyone browsing Zig Forums's Zig Forums is red-pilled enough to know that heroin use proliferated after the U.S. invaded afganistan.

Attached: 1536940015961.jpg (1200x1495, 549.5K)

You'll be surprised at how many retards and shills are in this board.

The alt-right in general was an attempt to create a gate keeper heirarchy for the 2016 newfaggots. It was moderately successful judging by the amount of retards that still suck eceleb cock.

this /thread

Ya know what all went wrong? Before trump announced he was running 8/pol/ was gasping for breath on its death bed. There were like 3 or 4 mini exoduses to /polk/ and shit like that. Then trump came in and Zig Forums got new cancerous life breathed into it directly from fucking reddit. This would have normally been ok in the long run. Normally newfaggots would slowly start learning a fucking thing or two after a year or so. But these reddit newfaggots think they already know everything and refuse to conduct their own independent research into shit. Couple that with the fact that the shills here sometimes outnumber the actual anons posting and now this place can really be worthless sometimes. Half the time I browse the catalog and then wind up going to 4/pol/ because worthwhile conversation here is either rare or low volume.

Where have all the oldfags gone?

I think what happened to this guy is bullshit and I hate the kikes behind it, but why the fuck are you going around wearing meme patches on the job like some kind of reddit garbage human?

Attached: 4fb0e50b6bb9be0dabdc3450e14b49903d0b77c781bd9ac7860f785b54ff72ba.jpg (750x557, 74.15K)

I was told that not long after going into Afghanistan that in Seattle heroin was cheaper than pot… keep in mind, Seattle is where a bunch of the major military supply planes go to and from, is what i was told

Made me laugh harder than it should have.

Attached: 6b422068d5dc45189fd4d306896a191073eb64a85ce567a1f097fd4e3bdfd598.webm (854x480, 3.1M)

Wait, are you the user I was talking about the recent botched false flag? The one with the Timothy McVeigh tier Muslim compound?

If yes, then it's just 3 of us, if not, you make 4 redpilled oldfags.

Everyone else is a faggot, they don't know about WTC 93 bombing, OKC, AMIA bombing, and the 10/10 Mexican Congress botched false flag. Nor do they care.

But the redditfags told me it was the mexicans… surely the covert operations in the government would never do such a thing :^)

Remember when Zig Forums used to have images like this every couple posts?

Now it's 4 redpilled pics every month.

4U

Attached: 1471853153948-0.jpg (2151x1606 270.54 KB, 587.65K)

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

I'm really bothered by all of the Hater-bashing on huffingtonpost. How many Haters have those writers even met? I know some really nice Haters. Huffingtonpostshouldn't judge people collectively like that. We're all beautiful and unique individuals. Stop blaming Haters for all of your problems, huffingtonpost. You're just insecure and spiteful. For shame!

Attached: lovvva.jpg (900x506, 37.62K)

Were you the guy that painted your body and burned 88% of Mein Kampf or some shit like that?