Kavanaugh vs Ford Live Thread
The hearing is going on live right now.

*RIGHTSIDE BROADCASTING LIVE*
youtube.com/watch?v=2DwnF30KASY

*FOX*
youtube.com/watch?v=wwbyRk1jkv8

*C-SPAN*
youtube.com/watch?v=7zVOkb3CdZ0

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (691x356, 428.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FOOL_NELSON/status/1045174581550559234
twitter.com/WiredSources/status/1045187207441645568
twitter.com/_ImperatorRex_/status/1045183569738391552
twitter.com/_ImperatorRex_/status/1045101030684446720
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

modfags on cuckchan are dropping the ban hammer on anyone that notices its paula blasey not Christine.

Attached: 20180923_142854.jpg (1080x1849 660.46 KB, 455.87K)

The wall hit this liar fucking hard.

Fucking bitches.

New commie meme

Remember, that's the face of a 50 year old catlady.

She looks mental too, nervous and guilty.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (644x387, 410.89K)

Those poor bastards.

That is one of the most pubgent thousand cock stares I have ever seen.

Attached: 652872E1-CC75-4A64-83B9-24D3056C0A44.jpeg (810x681, 81.91K)

She was so broken by this experience she went on to become a doctor.

I cant listen to her - had to turn it off

and have a family after pursuing a career

didn't one of these chicks have a defamation charge against them?

same tbh

"laughing and pinballing off the walls"
this is not how people naturally talk

Because the FBI wants a coup, will the FBI side with Kava because they need to maintain credability?

A team of lawyers no doubt spent countless hours writing this script.

Attached: 1344978969122.gif (500x280, 236.52K)

This is getting into some amateurish fan fiction.

She looks like herman munster

Attached: herman-cast.jpg (150x250, 17.82K)

I can't wait to see her story crumble into dust on live TV. She knows the real rape is only a few minutes away.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (644x387, 411.97K)

My thoughts, exactly.

She's faking it. She's always faking it.

she heard them laughing and pinballing off the walls? pinballing? why the added description? the dnc got scriptwriters to write their stories. we all know this, they do it all the time. and this here, is an example. she is embellishing and lying. 'cause if she just said she heard them walk down the stairs laughing, it wouldn't be as impactful. she said he didn't rape her, which is the only truth she tells, and she wants to make it known she is just saying he attacked her. her bs accusations and her reading it makes her appear a LIAR! go here: twitter.com/FOOL_NELSON/status/1045174581550559234

Did we ever work out how she's getting money from Fusion GPS? Or is the cash just coming straight from the DNC?

Attached: 2iuq8o.jpg (644x387, 48.83K)

two men came forward and are saying they are the ones who did it not kavanaugh and mark judge! huh?!! why would you admit to this? get more popcorn! twitter.com/WiredSources/status/1045187207441645568

She's being paid in meow mix for her children, and with the drooling attention of her adoring fans at the DNC.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (582x589, 374.42K)

"My work email was hacked" yep they are trying hard to cut all of the crumbs that have been dug up…

So we're meant to believe that b/w 82-84, Kavanaugh was in 10 gang rapes (Swetnick), an attempted rape (Dr Fraud), another gang rape in a car (Harris) & a sexual assault at University (Ramirez).

NOBODY ever knew.

And ALL the 'victims' just happen to be Democrats.

'O-K, then'

twitter.com/_ImperatorRex_/status/1045183569738391552

Attached: stop lying to me.webm (1280x720, 7.52M)

Shitlib women all seem to think whiny personal anecdotes about abuse are a decent substitute for actual evidence. We really need to stop letting that impression exist.

Moar caffeine please!

Agreed and it looks like those that aren't specifically leftists are starting to think so too.

What is everyone's guess on how many breaks this retard will need during this farce?

she's not selling it very well. wonder if she's going to pop smoke and break for the 2nd door

I GOT COFFEE!

Attached: I_Got_Coffee.jpg (1920x1080, 282.18K)

One every 45 to an hour of questioning is my guess

Is the lady speaking now a judge? If so, isn't she being biased by constantly offering condolances and making it sound like Kavanaugh is already guilty? Also letting the accuser make any "Corrections" to her testimony would show bias, right?

she is trying to work her up to cry but she hasn't been able to yet, but just wait

WOW! REX @_ImperatorRex_ has important info on this nutty professor:
#1 - emails exist where #BlaseyFord is freaking out and admits the story is nonsense/BS to 'well known names'

twitter.com/_ImperatorRex_/status/1045101030684446720

What a fucking joke, no wonder they hid this cunt as long as possible.

the eternal hotpocket strikes again

This bitch has the thousand cock stare

"My work email was hacked" means: "My lawyers and I carelessly coordinated these lies via email. Don't believe what you read in there."

Time to blow more smoke up her cunt.

I'd laugh my ass off if it's true.

Get a load of the schnoz on the guy sitting next to her. Lawyer? Advisor?

Christ, her lawyers are like exaggerated cartoons of kikes made in Hitler's Germany lmao

Ford is taking her sweet ass time to create a lie.

yea, really. most are thinking the same as you

Ok Sure.

Can you imagine how much money a Feinstein torture video would make?

The fuck?

YOU NIGGERS HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO ELECT PATRICK LITTLE AGAINST FEINSTEIN IN CA. SHAME ON YOU

What the fuck is this bullshit? Why should we care how she FEELS it has impacted her? Post the fucking evidence or get the fuck out. Holy shit this is a joke.

Attached: l.jpeg (612x612, 105.76K)

How does this thing have a doctorate?

dnc scriptwriters already had time to write this and coach her till today that's why she made excuses not to show til now. she is the nutty professor

>hosting (((google))) interns
wat

This is the BS we put up with, and that's with a Republican supermajority. New fascist party when?

Constantly making "Corrections" to her story should definitely count as Perjury, shouldn't it? I've had to listen to other people explain court cases quite a bit. It should definitely be perjury

This is a clown show

Because women, like all children, are reliant on emotional context to decide their opinions.

how much did she get paid from the cabal for this?

aren't these the same people that claimed they had a bunch of seth rich documents too, among other things, that never was dropped…. because they never existed?

I seem to recall something about this. Don't get me wrong, it would be fucking great if they had anything, I just find it strange that if they had it, why the hell wouldn't they have dropped it by now instead of just sitting and playing Q on twitter

A Rape Train?

I FUCKING HATE THIS LYING CUNT

As if our elections aren't rigged.

So to summarize for those of you who aren't able to listen, we have had nothing but softball questions, and no demand for evidence is occurring. This is how useless Republicans are.

You are speaking from an essentially masculine perspective. To a woman, weepy bullshit is MORE convincing than facts. This bullshit is going to be absolutely convincing to most women. I have to keep reminding myself that women are easily manipulated, and that this shit goes down really well with them.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (949x611, 577.98K)

LMAO AT THE LIVING CORPSE FEINSTEOIN

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

That's the thing, this isn't actually a trial.
It's literally nonsense that just attacks opinions against opinions, with no presumption of innocence etc…
So in other words it's what the left wishes our legal system actually was.

California should be un-ironically gassed. Nothing less could help at this point.

Was wondering when others would notice the kike. She seems a little chosen herself with all those mental issues and anxiety.

Two people have spoken and one is (((Feinstein))). Give it a some time.

Attached: 1537994167837.jpg (500x346 72.36 KB, 54.98K)

Does Rato get to question her?

Too much. She's a terrible actor.

Pushing 200K, plus whatever she got from the jews channels.

Attached: gratis.png (1290x737, 614.17K)

LMAO
KEKLEJOJ

NOT EVERY MAJOR CITY

KEKE

What probably is going to happen is that the GOP senators are going to ask super shitty questions, with Ted Cruz being the only one asking half way decent questions.

Adding this to my list of reasons to die in a suicide bombing.

I don't think Rato is on the Senate hearing committee, that and he's still on tour in Texas.

Can we put Rato in a pipe and heat it up?

The third-to-last refuge of the scoundrel.

they should have given her a little cayenne oil on her finger, touch it to the lining of her nose and the tears and snot would suddenly squirt. Would have been very convincing, they are stupid not to think of it.

Attached: snotcry.JPG (1536x1548, 54.61K)

what a charade, its gorgeous
MFW

Attached: 620375.jpeg (1600x1066, 131.81K)

KEKLEJOJ

You gotta love this. What exactly does she need help with? She's a doctor, no? Doubt she needs more money. Fools are easily separated from their money.

this prosecutor is wimpy. GO HARD ON THE BABY VOICED, NUTTY PROFESSOR!

Fuck, we might as well just get Maury Povich to announce those results

She looks like the Six Flags guy.

Attached: MrSix.png (190x339, 93.32K)

Is Kavanaugh even here with the ability to defend himself, or is he just going to be smeared by this obviously lying cunt with her getting constant condolences while he's presumed guilty by a bunch of political bureaucrats who have an agenda of fucking over America through every means necessary?

Oh fuck, my bad she actually is under oath.
Hope she fries.

He goes second.

They're not even admissible in any court of law, why the fuck are we using this as a sure fire way of knowing if she's lying or not.

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (366x380, 41.9K)