CITY OF PUYALLUP BEING SUED OVER HANDLING OF HOMELESS

CITY OF PUYALLUP BEING SUED OVER HANDLING OF HOMELESS

Our city has been dealing with this homeless issue for years now. Several years ago New Hope Resource Center opened their doors and began importing homeless from across the country via online ads.
>tnhrc.org

The majority of the homeless in this town aren't even puyallup or Washington natives.
The crisis has reached a boiling point with the citizens of the town. Now we're getting sued.

>amp.thenewstribune.com/news/local/community/puyallup-herald/article219069415.html
The city of Puyallup doesn’t have any ordinances that criminalize the homeless for sleeping or resting in public spaces. It’d be wise not to create any, says one attorney. Tristia Bauman visited the city Monday to inform those experiencing homelessness of their rights to sleep or rest in public spaces. Bauman is an attorney for one of the people suing Puyallup over sweeps of homeless camps that allegedly destroyed personal belongings

>cityofpuyallup.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=508

List of people helping guide this crisis:
Tristia Bauman >mobile.twitter.com/grivsner/with_replies?lang=en
Rick Rose (social security and disabilities attorney).
tnhrc.org/about
Ted Brackman
healthgrades.com/providers/ted-brackman-x6ldq
I'm having trouble finding more info on these folks, but some of their names have a certain kosher odor.

Attached: 0326171352a.jpg (2448x2448 3.63 MB, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one
certification.comptia.org/why-certify
certification.comptia.org/certifications/a
certification.comptia.org/certifications/linux
learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/it_careers/comptia
certification.comptia.org/certifications/network
learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccent
resources.infosecinstitute.com/average-ccent-salary/
cybrary.it/course/mcsa/
microsoft.com/en-ca/learning/mcsa-windows-server-certification.aspx
microsoft.com/en-ca/learning/certification-exams.aspx
ebay.com/itm/1-eBay-Seller-200-125-Updated-Cisco-CCNA-Massive-Lab-KIT-5x-Router-3x-Switch-L3-/300984685985
mckinsey.com/ca
ibsslc.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pew-yall-up for out of state fags

Let the indians handle them.

Homelessness is rampant in the sunbelt and the west coast because homeless aren't stupid. You can't freeze to death in an alley in January in LA or San Fran. That's why they don't spend much on shelters and are seen as "heartless" yet also "magnets".

Notice Minneapolis and Green Bay don't have a homeless problem in the winter.

And yet we have all these FEMA camps going unused, what a waste.

Spoken like a true out of towner. It's Pew-oll-up.

(checked)

It's good that this shit is getting dredged up again though. That shitbag Rick Rose deserves a beating for the kikery he dragged into town.

Libshit organizations should be held accountable the way business are when they pollute with pollution,consider the homeless as human pollution.

Lived in Tacoma for a while, LOL!!
Considering what assholes most people in Western WA I'm loving every minute of this! Sorry for the good guys out there, lived there long enough to vote for Trump, was a little red dot in an ocean of blue. Those smug, entitled libshits deserve this, their spawn fuck up even the community colleges with their SJW shit yet are even more cruel towards the poor than the conservatives they demonize. Hope they start spreading hep A Like they are in LA and elsewhere.

Rant aside, I really feel for WA, have a few vet buddies up there, the state used to be awesome then the libshits moved in and ruined it, they squeezed what compassion they had out of em. It's a real eye opener when the actual reservations are nicer than the white parts of town.

"Pull y'all up" is also acceptable.
Rose has fucked this town worse than anyone. What pisses me off now is Seattle law firms now getting involved. I work in Seattle everyday, and when I come home to town I don't want to see the same scum i see every day up there.
The natives are getting restless though, which is a good sign, pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20180927-165525.png (1080x1920, 342.94K)

It's gotten way too easy to become a freeloader, and it's fucking impossible to get out of that lifestyle.

tons of homeless are in Jew York and Boston

Take the sounder? God that commute sucked ass. Will get worse as time continues, once the market tanks the Chinese and Wall street will swoop in and buy up the forclosures, again.

Depends on what job I'm on. Doing a job on Capitol Hill right now, later start time so I get to take the Sounder for a while.

is that you goys of summer guy?

Its not impossible. I've been in AA for a while now, and seen a lot of rock bottom drunks/addicts turn their lives around. Hell, my 2nd to last sponsee was living out of abandoned houses. Dude got sober, and has stayed that way. Now he's married, with a kid, and has a good job. As a matter of fact he was my only homeless sponsee, and was the only one to work all 12 steaps and stay sober. All the rest of them never made it.

Ouch, so you get to fight I5? That sucks. May I ask what you do?

Union "Carpenter".
It's like Christmas in the trades right now. Impossible to be unemployed, there's so much work.
I only drive for my commute when start times are too early to take the Sounder.

"…I've been found out"

Good for you, happy to see the trades are still doing well. I saw some hard times up there, looked into getting into the electricians union, hell would take what I could get, no luck. Maybe I was looking in the wrong place. I worked an office job in Seattle, amazing how white collar is just cannibalizing itself right now.

It won't be like this forever. The whole Puget Sound region is experiencing a massive boom. The boom is expected for another 5 years, but it won't really get slow for another 10; so they tell me at school.
So you know what true suffering is, lol
I don't know if I could ever stomach a thing like that. We've done a lot of Amazon jobs, and just being on their campuses is painful.

Actually now its;
POO-ya-all-UP

I thought is was Pie-yall-up as if it rhymes with Guy

the libshits fleeing soon-to-be shit holes that are either for the wealthy, or the homeless, are landing in flyover country. Met a few of them while traveling. they're modern day hipsters with a commie lean, highly politically charged/motivated, and are open about their hatred of their own people. to imagine a future where they're purged (or worse) isn't too far-fetched

So how does it feel to be a useless extra taxpaying drone in the outlands of SeaTac supporting the homeless losers with your tax dollars?

I have family in Bend, OR and they're sick as fuck over paying for these dregs.

I feel rage.
I also feel sorry for the majority white homeless I see who are fucked from the opioid plague. Mixed emotions.

Depending on the wind, The Pew, also works.

Of course you would. Your natural reaction to violence against you race should be applauded. You have a tribal desire to protect those among you that defend your identity.

Good post. Of course the attempted jew brainwashing forces me to correct myself a lot lately. When I was younger the meth junkies / heroin addicts were well out of site. Thanks 100% to the pharma jews and their pills we have junkies and addicts in broad daylight now.

When I see them my gut tells me they are disgusting and should be shot on sight and put out of everyone's misery (not just theirs, because they suck anyone in and make them miserable too). Then I remember that jews did this, and the rage builds.

Attached: jews did this.gif (500x275, 763.42K)

I know a few people who moved to orchard park? Sorry, forgot the name, was near Bremerton. Where do you think the next boom will be? I live in CO now, planning on getting the hell out as soon as possible, we have too many people moving in as it is. WA has one thing going for it, water; CO doesn't. We can't handle the population they're forcasting for the eastern slope.

Way ahead of you, going back for my RN, goal is to live in a small place up north in AK or the Yukon, fuck the lower 48s.

They're already here, CO is fucked and from what i've seen and heard so is TX. IT companies are already moving shop to IA for the lower taxes, it's now starting in the quad cities. What I see happening, when the economy tanks and the cops become scarce, that's when the good old boy stuff begins, again lol.

Used to piss me off to no end, hard liquer taxes sucked ass, would go to the reservation to buy my hooch. Really sucked for home owners, esp. those with kids. They're stuck.

See, that's where I'm at. Those homeless white people have families that don't give a shit. Anyone asks me that's the biggest problem white people here have, we don't give a shit about kin anymore. Family first is a relic of the past sadly.

I say churches should come together again and help out. That and bring back work projects like we had in the depression.

……Finally, people are getting it. The whole time in WA while I despised seeing the homeless, deep down I felt nothing but compassion. I didn't want to give them hand outs, I wanted them to have hand ups. Those people could have been put in rehab then job training, give em a trade and some pride again.

Some got pushed out due to rent and being unable to qualify for section ape due to the crazy housing market with all the influx of liberal faggots year after year. Need to let people homestead again so those that have the desire can get our from under the rent and mortgage golem. Those that choose not to take the option can get fucked.

Little food for thought for the early 20-somethings.
I fell for the white collar jew and lost my future during the crash, then see Americans turn on eachother.

Game plan is to get into medical, live in a small town away from it all and do what I can for the folk in the bush. For Gods sake have some compassion for your own. Sure, they fucked up but god damn show some empathy. As much as we all bash on jews take a good look at us, if we act like them we are no better. Come on, we're better than this and deep down we all know it.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Port orchard. It's nice out there. Very rural.
After Seattle and Bellevue calm down, Tacoma and Olympia are supposed to be next. Apparently Idaho is the biggest growing state in the country though. I would love to live there, but my industry pays literally half the wage in Idaho vs Washington.

hear hear

Attached: HTTP21lZGlhLmdpcGh5LmNvbS9tZWRpYS8xMFNobDk5VmdoaDVhVS9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif (700x380, 1007.21K)

Wow. Sounds like a shithole
The best part of Washington state barrel rolled the good ship q400 into Valhalla
RIP SKYKING BEEBO

sleeping in vents, subways, and hanging out in/near 24/7 fast food vendors

It never was a shit hole. And still isn't. But the drugs and crime that are increasing be due to the importation of homeless people has really fucked things up. I also realize this isn't an issue isolated to my region. My sister in law was saying how she returned to Colorado springs after being gone for years and she couldn't believe how many homeless people there were. I just think that we're really seeing the effects of kike pharmaceuticals and what they've done to our citizens.

Most homeless are single people.
It is literally impossible to starve as a single person on a part time job.
You can literally eat as if you were homeless, still have a warm place to sleep and internets and not be in debt.

RIP

Attached: Kharne.jpg (1280x720 503.79 KB, 15.16M)

Driving my 700 dollar shitbox to work on toll bridges. Make just above the poverty line but the state says I can't get shit because I got a retirement savings & a couple thou in my checking account. So it feels like shit, but thanks for asking faggot. At this point I'm actively blocking any teslas, lexus, fucking cuckarus(wrx excepted) & anything with an out of state plate from merging into traffic since voting doesn't do shit. I'm so disenfranchised the only way I can get back at these foreign slumlord assholes flipping houses & shitting in our commons is through antagonistic dick behavior. Amending the sate's constitution with an income or extra property tax on foreigner land owners would be worth it just to have them feel enough pain to keep them from buying fucking land on easy credit when they can just skip the country when shit goes south or they had got enough cash of flipping houses. Also fuck Seattle and it fucking endless legion of gud-intention'd bugboy gamers telling other how much homeless while walking over overdosed junkies without even acknowledging them.

Again tax speculators and foreign entities on property since they just sit on it now. Or just pull chicom style bullshit and demand 51% american ownership of any land.

Whre the fuck do you live??

Here in mid-Ohio it's easy to live in a tent by the interstate on $20K / year. But in winter it's fucking impossible.

Never mind the fact that you can't get a decent job without a phone, an address, and a credit rating. And yet somehow you can't get a decent credit rating without an address and a job.

FUCK YOU.

Hey sounds exactly like what happened here… We used to have this "Minnesota Nice" thing. Then in 1994 Bill Clinton shipped us 20,000 niggers fresh from Somalia.

We're not so nice anymore, either, friend.

Attached: feelshug.jpg (474x437, 19.83K)

Muh victim. Waah! I deserve better than this.

This is why we have Trump. We're a nation of victims… with electrolytes!

Attached: Elim.jpg (270x263, 9.07K)

still very cold and the subways are no-go at night only the worst of the worst homeless live there.

Fucking based, fam

Attached: 0c7ef99dc1fabec6da87de3f98c69e5bc7fce586f36f7b4c4cb6b1e1054a55f9.jpg (608x402, 25.43K)

Tacoma's a filthy town full of niggers and spics. Puyallup's full of white soccer moms who like to brag about how much they care when they're sitting in the hot tub with their neighbors son. Fuck, I'd walk on down there too, if I were a junkie.

We talk shit about homelessness all day, but a lot of those people are not druggies, felons, with time in prison/time in jail, with a history of crimes. They are the people that were affected by '08 and never recovered or just gave the fuck up

anyone of your faggot mudder fucking pieces of shite,

listen here dick bags faggot whore monkies:

if you are spending any compassion on the homeless you are a gay, kill yourself.

Homelessness is a disease caused by drug addiction/laziness (not in that order).

ALL, yes ALL, homeless are blown out pieces of shite, garbage people.

They were spawned from the gutter. The reason they are homeless is because their mothers mothers mother have always been hookers and hoes, and they did not even know their father, because their mother was a fucking hooker.

HOMELESS ARE A RACE OF GYPSY SCUM.

These are not people that you know that you grew up with that were your friends, they are gypsies.

HOMELESS IS A RACE OF PEOPLE.

Their culture is comprised of doing drugs, sleeping in the gutter and being and all around faggot ass piece of shite.

All homeless should be killed.

IF this were third reich all these homeless would be rounded up and put into the camps because they are a threat to the social order. Homeless also do not carry identification because they are spies, just think about that one.

All in all, if you think that homeless are white people your a fucking faggot nigger go kill yourself and find your homeless gutter trash wife and go have your homeless gypsy babies spawn.

Tell me about it, I lived in Tacoma for almost 4 years and before that Denver. Give this place 5 or so years and it's going to be a shit hole. Colorado springs may well become even bigger than Denver and just like Western WA we're now getting the same horrible drug problems. Just my opinion, it's not just drugs, it's family disfunction. If these poor wretches had family that loved them enough to do something we'd be able to put a dent in this mess.

You would be suprised….

That was pretty much my life in WA, how yours is now. Fuck the foreign plauge.

Do the niggers ever get random visits from people who don't like them?

Chambers bay was nice, and the closer you got to point defiance the better. Puyallup was the place one of my housemates would walk 30 miles for drugs.

Thing is, it will all come crashing down soon enough. We're due, and don't have the shekels for bailouts anymore.

Attached: 14eff9d7530eceb3ae32d9da11091843f2a8b2658db2bbaadde9645adbe63791.png (500x500, 56.82K)

Northern Tacoma (Ruston, Pt. Defiance, etc) is pretty good and immediately south of that isn't bad but it gets really shitty really quickly once you get to the hill.

Why can't we send the homeless to some sort of boot camp?

We could collect them when it's freezing as in ice out side.

Lakewood is pretty sketchy too, would find heroin needles at wapato park.

No one wants to pay for it.

make that death camp

orchard park? Sorry, forgot the name, was near Bremerton.

Port Orchard possibly? I'm familiar with Bremerton and it's really shitty here. It's mostly military and gov't workers which is fine, at least they have money and mostly keep to themselves. But there's lots of homeless posted up outside the numerous little churches & missions (soup kitchens scams) and convenience stores. Also lots of petty theft, break-ins, cars stolen in town. Everyone knows what the problem is but the cops don't give a fuck and the shitlibs in charge don't live here.
The worst are the white lib apologists who just want to give them a chance because they aren't that bad and we should try to help everyone. They also tend to not live in the area (there's nicer suburbs north where there's NO homeless problem), usually its boomer age women.

homeless battle royale is the only way to handle them. It will get views everyone will have a good time and if anyone can survive winning then they can get a house and a stipend

Drunk native Americans are a shit people to have anywhere.

Pretty creative…worth the lelz

Ok…

#metoo
The problem isn't that though. Leftists are pushing these homeless into white communities in order to devalue those areas.

Attached: Gladiator_ver1.jpg (272x426, 48.88K)

Raise the crime rate

That's it, Port Orchard. Sorry, frustrating when you can't quite remember something. Bremerton was ok, was shitty but quiet. Had enough of the old school Washington vibe to keep me happy, was Port Angeles and the surrounding area I loved most, had such a New Englandly feel to it. I knew some of the Libshits who lived away from Tacoma, it's fuckers like that I hate the most. Had my car broken into and yep, cops gave no fucks. I know one guy in Federal way who fits that category just perfectly, he's getting ready to move as his neiborhood is becoming a slum. If it's any consolation, they'll feel it soon enough once their kids start getting drug problems. The guy I knew who would walk 30 miles to puyallup for meth/heroin came from an upper class family, no one escapes the shitstorm we're now in.

…..The homeless white trash in Western WA put em to shame.

THIS

More to it, someone else already pointed out that homeless people aren't stupid, much easier to survive a Western WA winter than say, one in Iowa. Hell, here in Denver most of the homeless stay downtown in winter because of the vents. Thing with the leftists is they're fucking hypocrites over it, they bash conservatives yet do the same shit anyone from a nice part of town does, push for them to go to places with services and yep, that's Tacoma proper. The irony, it's usually the entrenched chuches like St. Leos and the surrounding, poor ones who do anything, the yuppified ones in Federal way probably don't do much, if anything at all. Real Christian behavior right there, and they wonder why people think Christianity is a joke.

yeah homeless suck

This. It's not exactly fucking easy paying rent (good luck buying) with a normal job in that shit hole part of the country. OP is a fucking faggot and missed all the points. Even 30k a year won't buy a fucking house fit for a family in most of the whole fucking west coast.

Pfft, the orgs that "do something" actively KEEP people homeless. The kikes give just enough to keep them alive, while requiring things that prevent them from actually getting out of their situations.

YOU CAN DO IT AT A TROT
YOU CAN DO IT AT A GALLOP
YOU CAN DO IT 'REAL SLOW SO YOUR HEART DON'T PALPITATE

JUST DON'T BE LATE

DO THE PUYALLUP

This goy knows.
Also, thanks for the ear worm.

Attached: 480ebcfd38dde1e5e1e6ec31e7282079--meme-maker-batman-robin.jpg (236x228, 17.84K)

I don't know anyone working for $15/hr who can buy a house in most parts of the country, let alone the West coast.
You've got a point though, the rent here in the Puget Sound region and the whole West coast for that matter has skyrocketed. But insane rent prices, drug/homeless crises are not just something going on in the West coast. This is going on all over the country. I have friends in Pennsylvania and Indiana who say shit is just as bad over there.
Really I think we've seen the opioid and rent issues both come to a head. Maybe 7 years ago, your run of the mill junkie could afford a solid skag habit and still make rent with some shit $15/hr job. Not the case anymore. It's one or the other. Drugs, or a roof.
Besides, I can say with certainty that the homeless I see in town are not some poor folks down on their luck, or who are honest hard working folks who just couldn't afford rent. 9 out of ten are hardcore drug addicts. Even in Seattle, they are mostly all homeless due to drugs. Rent prices may play a factor, but I guarantee if these people weren't fucked off by a drug problem, they'd still being making rent, therefore not homeless.
Also, vote no on 1639

Attached: 40882572_10217509467718222_5405261675395809280_n.jpg (960x960, 36.85K)

Whelp, so far they're the only ones really trying as far as I can tell. Would have no problem helping out if I could.

Here's the thing, willing to bet a lot of those addicts at one time were semi-functional adults. Sure, I agree a lot of people cause their own problems but hey, we keep up with this fuck you attitude the problem won't fix itself. Even in the extreme case of killing them all off guess what? We've now killed off the very people who may have had some loyalty to the USA. Think the Indians and Chinese will give a shit about us?! THey're more or less darker skinned jews.
These people need rehab and job retraining and if all else fails, sterilized and put in an institution.

Look at the mess Germany was in when Hitler took power. Did he say the homeless alcoholics all deserved to die? No, he created work programs and together with his fellow Germans rolled up his sleeves and together started fixing the Fatherland. I think that's a great solution to our problems.

A perfect example of why President Trump needs to take control of the judiciary, and pack the courts with conservatives.

THIS is the madness the (((left))) has visited upon our communities. They are a minority, but are using the judicial system against the majority, to destroy their towns and homes.

NOW you see the importance of conservative judges and the obliteration of the deep-state.
Your enemies are using the courts and th perversion of the law as a club, to bludgeon us all to death with.

Attached: Wolf7.jpg (500x750, 57.19K)

I always did, this mess we're in just cements my opinion. Other problem is a good chunk of the American people. Trump is the first president since Bush to tell people no, and like entitled children people are throwing a bitch fit. Look at whats going on in DC right now, once again women have shown that all it takes is some little temper tantrum to have the world handed to them on a platter. At this point, we need more than conservative judges, we need old school conservatives who will tell these entitled shits you will behave, you will conform. This is the USA, this is our land and birthright which we built up from nothing, you are entitled to nothing except that which you earn.

I live in a relatively small PNW city. Before the city decided to rezone in such a way Greyhound lost their station and couldn't find a new one california used to ship up their homeless and mentally ill and send them here. As in they were snatched up by cops in LA, told they would be arrested if they didn't leave, and given a bus ticket to my city and told that they would get all the gibsmedats they could want.

I totally agree, treatment options for these people should be stressed. There's no shortage of treatment options for addicts. Housing is maybe another problem, but there are a shit ton of Oxford houses in the area.
They need treatment. But the treatment needs to be reinforced with understood responsibility on their part. I'd like to see more work or educational programs for these people too. The majority of them are white, and they need help, but the help needs to be dishes out authoritarian style.
The left really doesn't want solutions, real ones anyway. To them, keeping these people homeless jobless and on drugs is their solution; a slow death.

Astoria, OR?

Not sure how it is in burgerland, but here in Hongcouver in leafland the homeless are fucking horrible. I have to deal with them on a daily basis and trust me, there is no "white kinship", I hold nothing but hatred for these subhuman trash. They piss wherever they please (usually right at the bottom of stairs where people won't see and will step in it, they're vindictive that way), shit in the stairwells, and leave needles everywhere. Asking them politely or even empathizing with them doesn't work, nor does reasoning with them. No "hey dude, I'm sorry but you need to find another outlet to charge your phone, I think Tim Horton's allows that, they're just across the street" or "Sorry dude but you can't sleep here" provokes anything but swearing and shouting from them. They have no sense of shame, I frequently catch them shooting up or shitting in the stairwells and THEY'RE the ones who act incensed and full of rage when I tell them they need to move along.

There seems to be this myth prevalent on Zig Forums that these are our white brothers and sisters and that they're all gud boys who dindu nuffin, that they're just down on their luck and a better economy would have them become model citizens overnight gee, where have I heard that before but I can tell you the whites who are "down on their luck" end up surviving like I do, even in a neo-bangladesh like Vancouver. We take shit jobs, keep our bills down and stay sane by playing computer games from our childhood we already own on dying laptops we can't afford to upgrade, and with YouTube channels that we used to enjoy when we were still 15 with a home. It's a miserable life, yes. But you won't catch me shitting in public and then screaming and throwing hepatitis-infected needles at anybody who asks me to move along.

Maybe it's different in burgerland, but in Leafland these "homeless" are just barely better than niggers. They're soulless, vile and inhuman. Fantasies of DOTR cleansing them all keeps me going.

Attached: C9L9wkEUAAAsCHA.jpg (396x379, 20.95K)

Everyone likes to point to huge cities like Jew York and their bums, but you can go to any moderately-sized city in Burgerland and find this filth creeping around exactly as you describe.
It's time to institute caning

Attached: 00000.jpg (521x336, 40.47K)

Honolulu is $260 coach from SF. A beggar can make that in two or three days. Hawaii is the closest thing to paradise on earth. And there's a fuck tonne of homeless in Ala Moana park.

So glad I fled Vancouver after being born and raised there. Vancouver has always had a rough side, very rough, but that was down on skid road. Now the crystal meth addicts are everywhere, even in the nice areas.

Hint to travellers visiting Vancouver; get out of the downtown core, even the nice parts like the Georgia and Burrard city center for the business district or the Robson St. shopping area by 4:00 PM. That's when the toothless haggard meth heads come out of the woodwork. It's Dawn of the Dead/Zombie Apocalypse and you don't have a shotgun. Ladies, do not go for a walk in Stanley Park even on a beautiful morning. 300-500 meth heads and junkies live in the forest there year round. Those people really are not right in the head.

I remember a news story from Christmas season a decade and a half ago. Rush hour Friday night, everyone struggling against the crowds to get out of the business district and get home in the darkness and there's this tall white guy with a vicious angry face, one of those bitter lifelong welfare recipients with a massive chip on his shoulder going down the dark crowded sidewalks literally stabbing people in the back, the liver the kidneys at random. Vancouver is overflowing with that kind of subhuman shit. You don't get that kind of shit with the chinks for some reason. They all have jobs.

ayyy lmao

I forgot to mention that he wounded 14 people at random some quite seriously.

Only solution to the homeless problem is to cut off gibs and bring back homesteading. Sink or swim.

Attached: Mussolini futurismo.jpg (520x639, 39.58K)

Homesteading in WY?

Everywhere there's open land left, sure.

Check'd.
Where and how did you flee user? I want to flee too, but I don't know how. I'm thinking of getting my CST at BCIT because I love networks and developers are paid well, but everybody over at Zig Forums seems to be miserable and hate their jobs. Plus tech jobs typically necessitate living in pozzed shithole cities like Vancouver. How does a tired user like myself escape this hole and head down to Oregon to help the NWF?

Attached: 1516038776652.jpg (394x700, 57.69K)

A wise man. I'm in Saint Jerome Quebec and it's 98% white here. It's like going back in time to Vancouver 1967. Richmond Costco has more muslim women in niquabs or chadors or whatever they want to call them than white people. It's always packed. Costco here is always nice with plenty of space. White working class people with beautiful young families.

You can buy a really nice new house here for $300k with central forced air heating and full HVAC climate control.

If you don't like French people I understand. Go to Moncton. They extended the runway there and it's becoming the biggest air freight hub for all NE America. UPS, Fedex and now AMAZON…AMAZON is going crazy crazy…they're becoming the biggest airline. Get some IT shit for sure. Data management with SQL will get you work too.

I was taking the Cisco course at BCIT before I left.
A+
Linux commands
MCSE
Cisco intro to networks

$5000 in 6 months.

There's a better way though.

If you want a better way ask and I'll tell you.

Oh yeah and you can buy a really nice house in Moncton for $240k no problem.

Do your courses online..

You'll get a job at Mckinsey or IBS no problem

Please tell.
Any chance I can stay on the west coast though? There's a certain…quality to the forests and mountains here. Like this land is in my blood, like I want to die here and I want my grandchildren to climb the same forested mountains I did.

There are many reasons to escape the west coast….

Fukushima is still with us. The starfish just all died from California to Alaska. All gone, totally. Now there's no squid whatsoever in the N. Pacific. The japs are dumping 300,000 tons of radioactive water a day into the N. Pacific.

And there's worse than that; you're 60 years overdue for the Cascadia Plate to pop, which it's been doing every 250 years for the last 10000 years according to the Univ or Oregon geophysics professor who studied it. That's going to be a 9.2 on the Richter scale with a 50 to 100 ft tidal wave. MUST READ

newyorker.com/magazine/2015/07/20/the-really-big-one

I'll show you how to start your Cisco career in the next post

Absolutely this. White men who continue to feed the corporation/mortgage/car payment/taxes/jew media/child support/welfare/war machine monster are a huge problem. It is still perfectly legal to live the non-materialistic pre-boomer lifestyle whites enjoyed for hundreds of years with minimal shekels and maximum quality. All it takes is a bit of reading, a bit of apprenticeship, and a dozen or so acres of neglected soil and trees in BFE.

Attached: gibsmedatidol.jpg (680x561, 100.72K)

OK BCIT admitted to me that it's sort of fucked. For example if you take their A+ course, and pass you still don't have your A+ cert. That requires that you write the CompTIA exam for A+ which is $200.00

Guess what? Just take all your courses with CompTIA instead.

BCIT;
A+, MCSE, Cisco, Linux commands = $5000 plus parking commuting etc

Do it online with CompTIA = $1200 or so.

certification.comptia.org/why-certify

Why Certify

CompTIA certifications help individuals ​build exceptional careers in information technology and ​enable organizations to form a skilled and confident staff. ​Get certified and be ​ready for today's and tomorrow's IT challenges.

certification.comptia.org/certifications/a

CompTIA A+ is the industry standard for establishing a career in IT. It's $211 USD, still much cheaper than going to school here. I paid $1250 for my A+ course at BCIT

The A+ course includes;

1. Hardware

2. Windows OS

3. Software troubleshooting

4. Networking

5. hardware and network troubleshooting

6. Security

7. Mobile Devices

8. Some Linux OS

Next comes the Linux commands course

CompTIA Linux+ validates the competencies required of an early career system administrator supporting Linux systems.

fter passing the two exams required for certification, candidates will have mastered the following concepts:

System configuration
The command line interface
Scripting basics
Network settings and services
System security

certification.comptia.org/certifications/linux

If you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see that there's three exams. You just want the first one at $206 USD. Like I said before this is $1250 Cdn at BCIT.

They recommend 12 months of Linux admin experience but how do you get a job that gives you Linux admin experience if you haven't taken the course?

Do this course. My friend took it at BCIT and he said the teacher of the course was thrust into at the last minute and was so clueless he was asking my friend to teach him what he was supposed to be teaching. This is the cheapest and best way to do it.

Next comes the CompTIA CISCO networking introductory course. The intro course is CCENT

learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/it_careers/comptia

You can see some of the different career paths it opens for you down the line as you get experience.

This is a tough course but definitely doable. NO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ABLE TO PROGRAM BUT YOU DO NEED TO BE ABLE TO TYPE COMMANDS INTO THE COMPUTER.

Get your typing skills up.

It recommends that you take the CompTIA NETWORK+ course first…

certification.comptia.org/certifications/network

It's listed at $302 USD

You'd really want one of those CISCO labs for that.

learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccent

resources.infosecinstitute.com/average-ccent-salary/

And here's a free online MCSA course for Microsoft stuff. You could pay to do the exam after you do this course online.

cybrary.it/course/mcsa/

I'd probably do the MCSA Windows Server 2012

microsoft.com/en-ca/learning/mcsa-windows-server-certification.aspx

microsoft.com/en-ca/learning/certification-exams.aspx

if you have any questions at any point I'll be glad to assist if I can.

The money you save on courses could go towards some of your equipment like that lab or maybe building your own cheap server once you've done the A+ course that teaches you how to build your own computer (it's easy, just plug the parts in)

The microsoft one will get you a job as help desk support for Bell or Telus at around $40-$45k a year. It's a nice job too.

ebay.com/itm/1-eBay-Seller-200-125-Updated-Cisco-CCNA-Massive-Lab-KIT-5x-Router-3x-Switch-L3-/300984685985

This is kinda pricey. You can shop around locally and get them cheaper than this

Sorry for the general stupidity of the post but I cut and pasted it from a letter to a young dozy clueless guy I know.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x265, 28.95K)

Kinda reminds me of the South Park episode "Night of the Homeless." Basically, the town's homeless become like zombies (as you said) and try asking people for change, and when people give them change, they become homeless too (a zombie) for losing money.

mckinsey.com/ca

ibsslc.com/

Starting wages are $55k to 60k a year.

keep taking the Cisco courses and work your way up any of 10 or 11 career routes.

I know a guy who works for a health agency in BC and all he does is drive around setting up videoconferencing stuff for MDs etc and he gets around $80k a year or so. It's a clean easy job and all he does is drive around southern BC.

Attached: cbmfcfocpdcgedkl.jpg (883x1030, 136.54K)

user, first comes homeless, then comes drug addiction as a coping mechanism.

Most would prefer this and jump at the opportunity. Don't really care about the others.

Theyre not fucking trying. Their gibs rely on keeping people homeless and in their region.

I remember a few years ago the police busted a social worker at a skid row agency that was making $60k a year; he subsidized that by selling heroin to the people coming in for their social services. What a joke

on what land?
with what money?

even seasoned hardworking people fail at homesteading more often than not, and you need a huge chunk of change set aside.

Anyone who's not 100% on their game will fail at homesteading. The mentally impaired, drug addicts, PTSD vets, idiot nogs and mestizos - they have 0 chance at homesteading. And I don't want nonwhites homesteading, don't give up the land.

90% of the homeless need nothing more than a 9mm parabellum slug behind the ear and a good swift kick into a freshly dug backhoe slit trench.

Is it possibly to go a route like this and get telecommute work? That is my dream to work from home/wherever. I'll learn whatever if I can get the fucking work.

Thanks.

Attached: 1538058207109.jpg (814x960, 121.63K)

I got mine almost a decade ago and it never landed me a job at all.
Even then, you'd be hooking up printers at $14/hr for lazy, fat women and/or niggers who make $30+ to gossip and create fake productivity. OR be on the phone for helping up old people hook up theirs.

Sorry to blackpill but low tier tech is the new janitor

Good on you, leafbro. A man must keep his dignity and pride, they are literally what keeps him human. As soon as he lets those go, why act any differently than a dindu? The sense of pride you feel in not begging is literally what separates you.

The trades (at least in the states) are booming because no millennials will actually work. You may find a way out of dealing with zombies if you can get to a trade school.>>12205889

That's the impression I keep getting. I make good money now but want to get something I could do from a computer. I've been look at full stack development but outside of a "hello world" script my programming languages are non existent. There's got to be a way to get a support role where I can just do work from home.