Trump Calls Kavanaugh Accuser "Very Credible" and "A Very Fine Woman"

PUSSY KIKE IN CHIEF CUCKS OUT AGAIN

archive.li/lV1Tz

Nigger lost his balls and can't even call a liar a liar anymore. Jewvanka really pozzed his mind with all her feminist listen & believe bullshit.

Attached: Bitch.mp4 (640x704 6.25 MB, 441.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5408094/brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford-two-men-claim-attack/
archive.is/W0Ci3
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

Attached: jewlaugh.jpg (581x376, 41.85K)

Has the chess game officially ended?

This is chess r-right?

What a faggot.

It ended a long time ago.

Attached: pozzed.PNG (1086x272 644.15 KB, 29.63K)

We've reached max centrism.

wtf I hate Drumpf now

Where were you when Lindsey Graham grew a bigger pair of balls than Trump?

Attached: chad lindsey.jpg (612x317, 40.63K)

I hate that I wasted a year of my life shilling for this traitorous lying faggot, should've just vote for Ted Cruz honestly. He's turned out to be a bigger bolshevik jew puppet than Hillary Clinton.

fucking based

They're not sending their best, folks.

Attached: Screencapping your post.jpeg (511x305, 63.44K)

What's wrong goy you don't like Trump's NASA?

Attached: nu-NASA.jpg (1921x1231, 1.84M)

lol. No wonder we haven't been to space in decades.

It was over before it started.
The only sport other than usury kikes are good at, is chess.

The nigger's face is completely devoid of thought.

Attached: SHHHHEEEIIIIITTTT.jpg (337x527, 35.23K)

How's it going alamo?

I don't like Trump's anything to be completely honest

It's ok user all the real brains have gone to spacex. Ivanka's NASA experiment is just a massive tupperware party these days.

Attached: spacex.jpg (1280x720, 220.95K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Rhcp-live-pinkpop05.jpg (640x474, 148.57K)

Trump is a homosexual. This is well known

that the moon landing was hoaxed. which is was.

cavanaugh said this shit too. i dont get it.

Attached: Playing the Left.jpg (600x315, 32.04K)

Attached: pol img bypass.jpg (544x609 9.25 KB, 32.93K)

Listen & Believe is now unofficial US policy.

He's just being a politician, he doesn't necessarily need to believe what he is saying

So like every pile of bullshit he campaigned on? Yeah, sounds about right.

Attached: Capture.PNG (694x623, 571.68K)

So Zig Forums, do you finally get it now? Would you finally like to admit that you've been had?

Attached: 0b3ed558a55120001df9a19b4addcb16ce46c5a280c93f87bf8847ac2fc72d20.jpg (640x480, 82.26K)

But we didn't vote for a "politician". Remember?

He called her "credible".

She can't say where it happened.
She can't say when it happened.
3 people who could corroborate her story all deny, under penalty of perjury, that it did not happen.

credible.

What the fuck

Attached: mister mime.jpg (212x200, 6.59K)

he denies what she did, but kept saying what a good person she is, and they all (including graham) say they believe she is a victim, but not of him.

its fucking weird. is this just them not wanting to be accused of accusing the accuser?

It's because doing the only other option and saying she's full of shit would look bad. She's not credible at all. There's no evidence for her claim, plenty of gaps in the story where she says she doesn't remember details, and every single person she's named as a witness says it never happened. You'd have to either be a retard to actually believe her or a crook to go along with it despite knowing it's all bullshit, but if you directly call her out on it then the media attack dogs will have a field day and it's just not worth the headache.

Politics is a popularity contest. I don't like that no one calls Ford out for being a liar and I don't believe that anyone truly believes her story. It annoys me to no end that everyone keeps parroting how credible her accusation is when there's nothing credible about it, but that's the reason they're doing it.

What in the fuck are they filling their days with? Doing their nails over and over? Space sure as fuck never comes up since there are no men there. Just the nigger whose job it is to repost things off spaceweather.com

Yes!
If only I could go back in time and change my vote to hillary!

Attached: be5be4b9935dff73884e3110b7fdd67d4ba4de6b14cf49daf578ffb4c82f2dd0.jpg (1280x720 339 B, 100.74K)

Pure faggotry. Neck yourself.

False dichotomy jew. Hillary and Trump both want the same thing, total Jewish domination

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 5.58K)

wammmans party!

He really needs to get rid of all his advisors. He knew how voters felt. He can't keep talking like a republicunt.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 14.98K)

Honestly you guys need to get a life.

hey, newshill. "muh PR" refers to us on message boards and the internet… not actually people holding a political office in a (((democratic))) country.

Hillary would have been better because she would be more likely to lead to civil war.

YFW Neets didn't pay for this

Attached: ComfyNEET work.jpg (720x764, 93.95K)

It was actually bad PR. Trump's supporters want to him to call her a worthless lying whore. Trump is playing to the wrong crowd.

With no police report and no evidence the FBI are going to hop into their time machine and investigate claims of things occurring decades ago.

Attached: brb FBI.jpg (400x330, 32.64K)

It would be slowburn still. Although Europe might get civil war, Hillary would be supporting Islam-Commies

the absolute state of Trumpsoys

Bernie?

Attached: vd8vjiB.png (1560x930, 1.25M)

She was a lot more aggro on Syria and Russia.

It ended in March of last year.

yea, he needs a more loyal base. whats the point of recruiting boomers and fence sitters?

go back to leddit.

I like this.

You're god damn right they are. There in the back, she was fingered by the Judge!

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x266, 25.21K)

Nigger shill sighted.

She was only playing that angle to get elected, in the end she would've done exactly the same jewish shit Trump has and nothing would've changed. Honestly, at least Hillary Clinton has been caught on record calling kikes kikes and niggers niggers. Trump's only been caught on record saying he wouldn't mind if his daughter got pounded by a nigger and would probably film it.

Yes, that's what happens when you have a crime committed against you. You tell the cops.

It's Trump who hasn't been loyal to his base even once. Unless you count Israel, then he's batting 1000.

Cuckservatives are a bunch of pussys lead by a kike lovin ball washer.

7 JEWISH WARS = OBAMA

There are no fence sitters. People who didn't vote for Trump in 2016 will not flip and vote for him in 2020.

No shit he does.
He's a fucking liberal, zionist, globalist stooge.

An investigation led by the same group who has railroaded trump since day one. Sounds legit.

Poor little Roachy.
All alone in the big, spooky internet without a fellow roach to paddle you to safety!
What ever will you do?

Attached: 9ae5ff5d96b162e6e28dfccdc8dd4f0ed95c310bbd4086675e4ba8aae1e7ff61.png (273x266, 99.78K)

Terrible optics. All it does is legitimize the opposition's position when they're standing on a mountain of lies. All he had to do is shut the fuck up.

Take your meds, user. You're just a faggot.

It never ends.

Attached: magasoy.jpg (501x697, 104.46K)

Just like WW2 whites lost. Men lost.
This battle feels like a bigger loss because it's far more pronounced and has more significant negative effects on society.

Not sending their best at all…

Didn't two men come forward recently and admit they were the ones who assaulted Ford? If true, Republicans could play up how they believe Ford was assaulted, but by these guys and not Kavanaugh.

time.com/5408094/brett-kavanaugh-christine-blasey-ford-two-men-claim-attack/
archive.is/W0Ci3

Holy shit. The previous thread was enjoyable watching him kvetching.

Attached: HXPT0ia.png (634x364, 319.92K)

He is really letting that ugly cunt into the pocket book of the US with no restraint.

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
Humanity would sink into eternal darkness, it would fall into a dull and primitive state, were the Jews to win this war.

Yeah you're right the kushner foundations isn't sending us their best zionist shills.

Attached: Untitled.png (179x191, 47.83K)

How you doing over there sharekike?

Attached: 1434658038357.png (300x300, 4.83K)

what happened to TPP?

Gonna have try harder rabbi

Attached: 23t26b.jpg (620x338, 51.65K)

Yeah World War 3 would have been so good for the white race

Has this had any noticeable impact on your life at all, or are you just using it as a talking point to defend your zionist? Btw even Jeb! Bush would have done that.

Calling her "credible", when her story is anything but is ridiculous cuckoldry. If she were credible, she wouldn't have contradicted herself about every material fact in her testimony and her testimony wouldn't contradict four testimonies given under perjury (including the only other person allegedly in the room, whom Ford cannot decide whether he is a culprit or a bystander). No one can corroborate her story, she did not shed a single actual tear, and she was smiling and laughing about 70% of the time. Not to mention her lawyer's excuse that she was "tired" at 2'oclock fucking pm is completely unbelievable.

Stop promoting yourself weeb cia beta Imkikey. You know you hate the Smug Dawon's Creek

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (833x1024, 301.02K)

Attached: Earl Smug.png (898x692, 601.44K)

Attached: So Smug.jpg (480x360, 47.97K)

wow, its like im arguing with a liberal
howabout movng the overton window? reducing refugee influx?

do those count?

Attached: 1465619156140[1].jpg (908x641, 96.04K)

Name 1 thing that Trump has done that is good for white males and good for them specifically and no one else.
Just 1.

Good soyim

he was elected

Reminder…………. Pre-2016 Freemason Zig Forums, Zig Forums banned weeb fags.

Attached: katieholmes-photos-28.jpg (1600x1200, 204.14K)

Contrary to what shills say PR is one of the most important things and Trump is correct in his approach. We need to believe women. I've been pretty disgusted with this entire circus, but we'll never get anywhere attacking victims of sexual assault. I voted for Trump and I am glad he's taking a more sensible approach every week. He's becoming everything I hoped for. Fuck the shills.

TWO SCOOPS
TWO GENDERS
TWO JUSTICES
NO BRAKES

Attached: PuRp8bSg.jpg (728x971, 62.68K)

Attached: 014[1].jpg (300x300, 32.52K)

I too can't wait to see her go to jail but now is not is not the time to legally hug her. It would just give more ammo for the libs.

Don't use jewish terms user. There are 0 genders, gender isn't even real.
There are 2 sexes.

Here, Roachy, I shall post a smug turk in hopes you find comradery in this lonely void.

Attached: kektae.png (598x547, 623.39K)