Free and quality public education,How can I irritate you more? Faxixt

Fury after Croydon Council donated £10,000 to show where actor did a poo on stage
archive.is/lIhqt
croydonadvertiser.co.uk/news/croydon-news/fury-after-croydon-council-donated-2012466?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x281, 188.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/ariannaferrari/videos
archive.is/lIhqt
8ch.net/hgg/res/263233.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO IN LOO

Attached: d39d1403f432cb8e527af4be4a59e810df72ac3b80e87c58278c896f8a42c88f.png (1170x1169, 203.4K)

I live a couple of miles away from the shithole that is known as Croydon.

A little history lesson. Croydon was the centre of migration after WW2 and has a large black population. It's fairly run down, stabbings are common and you'd be lucky to see an actual Englishman walking the streets.

>How long until art is degenerated into herding retards on stage and clapping when they lay fudge snakes? Will there be betting?

Attached: you'rehereforever.jpg (1280x1556, 434.36K)

……
I want out of this timeline into the one where hitler won….
I I can't take it anymore.

Fuck off moishe this is an actual good thread..

nigga what

Attached: 1537403041932.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

Can confirm, Croydon is a shithole. Used to go record shopping there, Wax City was mental.

The poo on stage "artist" is a woman…. why am i not surprised.

Attached: Arianna Ferrari.png (600x521, 245.83K)

Attached: Have seen bob.jpg (800x600, 199.41K)

This "show" has pee and poo. You know a jew is behind it.

Clown world, degenerate art, shit collapsing in on its self.
We Wiemar Republic now.

Soon, the last museum exhibit I visited in the 90's was so "pos modern", so "deconstructed" that it had absolutely nothing to show at, only hipster hacks preaching, babbling the Lacanian/Derridean horseshit they all believe.

I want out of this timeline to the timeline where hitler won a timeline where I have a family always self improving, but in this the kikes take it away from us, I am not here to blackpill people I am not saying we should give up, but this should be a motivator to shove the kikes in the oven harder.

Remember what's next..
H-he is coming back right lads or are we going to save it from degeneracy by making our own communities and rebuilding from there and having natsoc and traditional views.

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (2300x940 46.88 KB, 220.76K)

Attached: It is art my friend.jpg (2212x1474, 635.48K)

It's something alright. Here is some more "art"

Attached: ManifestAzione con Catetere.webm (512x288, 12.39M)

Attached: Counter Terrorist Unit.jpg (630x399, 67.13K)

I'm not posting in this thread anymore. Croydons a shithole, the council is retarded & this is just some crazy bitch getting her minge out a saying it's art. She has a Vimeo with 9 vids if Anons are interested but i'm out.

vimeo.com/ariannaferrari/videos

This is what I don't understand. Someone with a podium says something means something, or is a certain way, and suddenly people flip out like things are officially changed. "Art" isn't what some lefty rat says it is. "Racism" has nothing to do with "privilege + power." Homosexuality isn't normal. Just because people say something from a position of assumed power or influence, it doesn't mean it is so. It's no different from a nigger standing on the corner with a speaker and a microphone claiming to be the real jew. I don't understand why people, right, left, and center, all just argue over something being a certain way, or meaning a certain thing, because one person, or one group made an article, or wrote a paper about it. What if someone fucking came out tomorrow from some university, or some "journalistic" outlet, and said "30% body fat is actually the ideal percentage of body fat." Would we look at it and say "you're an idiot," or look at it and get defensive, like years of science and knowledge were just tossed out the window, never to be heard of again, all because some nobody made a deceleration? I'm so fucking sick of the appeals to authority, or assumption of authority based on position. No one's worth more than a pile a dog shit, to me, if I don't personally assess that they are, and I'm sick of people around me acting like shit changed because some dumb-fuck somewhere said it did.

Ain't that some shit?

I've seen literal shit at an "art" exhibit. It's already happened.

GG Allin.
Frank Zappa.

Attached: I've seen some shit.png (680x495, 1.2M)

I wonder how many incels were out in the audience masturbating to this shit during the performance.

Reminds me of "Interior Semiotics".

there's lots of stuff taxpayers don't know they're paying for
would be worth digging into and divining some redpills.jpg

Attached: OpenTheBooks_Oversight_Report_-_National_Foundation_on_the_Arts_and_Humanities_FINAL.pdf.png (722x3705 621.55 KB, 921.83K)

gross

It already happened
read the article nigger
>archive.is/lIhqt
..and has happened before also.

Do the uh "artists" run off with the cash, or is this just low level money laundering?

God damn, just one number off! Me too, bruder, me too. It's in a parallel universe where Hitler and the Axis powers won and are now able to travel and reach distant galaxies.

At this point, I want Natsoc not even just for the "muh White race" aspect, but to also have an actual functioning society at this point.

this is unironically a big jew and illuminati modern art wheeze. sadly i've had to witness some of this myself. take this degenerate piece of "art" displayed in london. its real creator was a israeli jewess from a rich jewish banking family at an art college and she received alot of puiblic money for it. she took a period inducement pill.

The chinese british artist given credit was just a stooge.

the Ferraris are rich and part of the statanic side of the italian illuminati, leo zagami is on the light side (now) for example.

Think what £10,000 would do. That is a youth center for young afro Caribbean boys in london, but instead we got a ferrari heiress straining her peas onstage. thanks alot marxism.

Attached: chow.jpg (817x507, 264.61K)

write me a check for eight grand and i'll personally bang one out on top of the whitgift centre in front of a crowd on telly.

but 8k in cash to an account in zurich. think about the savings!

But user, this is the timeline where Hitler won.

Fifty G's baabee.

Holy shit user, phone posting to say you are acting like it's that time of the month. TOGTFO
SAGE

stop these fucking pedos they put pedo shit in their game
8ch.net/hgg/res/263233.html