Let's face it. The West faces a problem of not only spirituality, but of cowardice

Let's face it. The West faces a problem of not only spirituality, but of cowardice.

We've lost touch with God and fear him less than we do the consequences of doing what is right in a world where everything is wrong. We see the problems we face, the rampant unrelenting degeneracy, the evil slanderous lies, and the all encompassing corruption that destroys every fundamental truth we know.

What do we do about it? Gather here and complain, go to a few rallies where we carry signs chanting about how we won't be replaced, and bide our time hoping that our gradual slide down the slope will slow down and eventually stop. All that and fifty cents won't even buy you a cup of coffee these days.

You see what's going on in Europe, and South Africa… you see their women being raped, their children murdered, their men shamed, and their once proud race destroyed. You know why they didn't do anything sooner? They feared the consequences too, or perhaps they feared that their action would not make enough difference, feared that they alone could do too little to change things enough to make their sacrifice worthwhile.

We clamor on to the past, reusing symbols that have long since been turned against us. All too often we fail to realize that our situation is not the same as those before us, and thus we make the mistake of trying to solve our problems the same way our forebears did only to realize that they've already planned ahead for that.

But worst of all, too many of us who want things to change have given up hope. We can still turn things around, but we're running out of time, and fast. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, but the second best time is NOW. Forget the LARPers, and the edgy autists… the media knows how to react to them. They don't know how to react when a normal every day guy willingly gives up everything and finds a way to articulate his feelings before the media can paint a picture of him as a lunatic who just had a bad day.

Attached: dont-worry-so-much-about-money-worry-about-if-people-29608951.png (618x412 92.44 KB, 60.58K)

Found an aut-kike
hint; we don't do that here

Don't worry bro, the end is nearly hear. Ask for forgiveness and simply wait for the coming calamity

You posted this on cuckchan Zig Forums.

lol 100% (((Christian)))

Fucking disgusting.

Attached: friedrich_nietzsche_1 (1)

You have proposed absolutely nothing.

t. Christcuck

Her's another IP which starts this thread and has only posted once, in one other thread, probably got banned recently and switched IPs

Checked
You must consider the fact that god does in fact FUCKING HATE YOU

Eat shit, moshe.

I have realized that modern Europeans can't fix things themselves anymore. Too much dysgenic breeding over the last 100 years where they took the absolute best and slaughtered them leaving those who are unable to defend us to procreate and bear offspring. I no longer wait for my people to rise up, I am planning my own plans to save them, planning my own plans for our enemies destruction, planning my own solutions (conventional and unconventional). I suggest that everyone here do the same as well. Everyone work to the very best of their ability to save our race with whatever talent they can bring to bear.

>We've lost touch with (((YHWH))) and fear him less than we do the consequences of doing what is right in a world where everything is wrong.
Explain how this is a bad thing.

Overman detected.

Fuck you and your spacebar
Fuck off forever then kill yourself p

That's exactly right folks! Though, your parents, your parents and those before them have been hearing that we're 3 milliseconds from the ultimate sky-king coming down from the outer limits of the universe and miracle-ing everything to terrific; this time, it's for real.

Yes, I did.

I personally didn't myself, but plenty of guys did, and it is in fact something that happened, thus why I mentioned it.

See Sam Hyde

Okay, Fight Club guy

I like this guy.

way ahead of you, user.

Your digits are weak and ineffectual faggot

Fight club has affected this site more than any other film newfag

This board is a bit unhinged

You are on h8 Zig Forums also stop responding to bait and report this thread.

Do you have a strategy, or are you just going to restate what is known?

Checked
Nah , we're all hinged up here my dude. Hinges galore. Totally hinged

Get to fuck

Nietsche died a virgin

Checked

A decent man

And?

Is that supposed to be shameful?

Newton definately did, but he indesputably the greatest genius to ever live
Major autist

I am puzzled by how they always manage to give you the exact same magenta ID color user. It is weird, like I always know it is you angry spacebar user when I see that particular color magenta. Good to see you again. I haven't seen your angry spacebar user comments in some time. Did you take a vacation or something?

Attached: angry spacebar anon.jpg (750x450, 52.01K)

take a break man, seriously
it may be a mild form of social media but it fucks your head just the same

Yeah. I saw your shit tier posts over the last few days and wanted to say fuck you and your mother you quadruple nigger
Also , control your spacebar nigger

That's right. Most of you don't do anything but bitch and moan on an irrelevant message board.

Basically this 100%. Shit, I've been improving myself for the last couple years by lifting and learning. If you can't help yourself, how can you help others?

See Sam Hyde.

Not in and of itself. But the fact that he proposed marriage to the same skank multiple times and always got turned down makes him an Ubermensch for being such a pathetic cuck. Fallacies in his goofy thinking aside.

A great (((genius))) indeed.

Please take a look at the OP, take note, and observe future threads.
(reference this post - )

Calculus, fucking calculus
Like I said he was a power autist, he had all hooke's, discover of the hooke's law (spring law), pictures destroyed out of pure autist rage

Madly flappin' to& fro,back & forrh,up& down .
We are HINGED baby.
We are also gruntled.
VERY VERY gruntled.
EXCEEDINGLY gruntled.
Believe me.

I'm at least mildly gruntled
I believe you