Destructive Real History vs Creative Thespian History EXPLAINED

i don't care if you don't believe me. I work for an intelligence agency of one of the most powerful governments in the world. Don't bother tracing me, I'm behind a hundred firewalls.

I'm here to educate you as quickly as i can so you can discuss some high level intelligence decisions with me.

TDLR: WHAT NEW STORY ARC SHOULD WE ORCHESTRATE FOR THE MINDLESS MASS OF HUMANOIDS OUT THERE WHO ARE GOING TO DESTROY US ALL BY FORCING US TO LIVE THE MOST AWFUL BORING LIVES BEHIND A COMPUTER SCREEN FOREVER.

real history is a separate subject. you need to understand creative history.

___I am not proof reading anything of this FYI, beware typos.

creative history is the creation of your own opposite viewpoints and mind controlling large majorities of common folk to choose sides. For every view point you stand for, you must create a controlled opposition, and create entertaining storylines in order to draw in large numbers of participants. You must, sadly, create a front group that supports violent actions, and wait like catching snakes from the common folk; and prepare for the possibility the common folk will be driven mad to kill each other, and use your creative genious to create storylines to allow the common folk to vent out their rage before it ever reaches the levels of them wanting to tear each other to pieces.

But we take over from previous wars and administrations, that leave the common folk in chaotic disorder, and which becomes like a fire that is dificult to put out.

A perfect example of this today would be the common folk wars in the points of view of the israel palestinian problem. You always notice elaborate propaganda pieces for both sides, relentless, like setting the stage for WHAT SHOULD BE a very careful script that all the major powers agree on, and send in elaborate actors playing the parts of the characters of your interesting war charade. In the old days these characters were generals, and leaders of the smaller divisions of the various soldiers. So that if need be, you can train a special squad of thesbians to act out carefully crafted situations that result in the dramatized fake deaths of soldiers in battle. Since these operations waste resources of expensive thespian agents wasting their identities in fake deaths, since you remove your fake died agents from the field in order to seem realistic obviously and give the common folk that sense of awe and dramatic effect to draw their minds further into the trance of your entertaining storyline. And if done correctly with enough agents and infowar news media protection, should be easy to engineer toward peace with minimum fake violent storylines to vent the frustration of the common folk and create a fertile ground to advance culture to its fullest potential of learning and creating.

but we're disorganized and dont have any public discourse about what the agreed upon storyline should be. that's what this threat is about having public discourse of a proposition for the storyline of our fake world events stage for the next 100 years. Nearly everyone agrees settlement on mars elaborately faked by tricking real common folks living in bubbles in Western Australia thinking they're actually on mars. These people will be filmed for use in the propaganda media. If you don't do this, you must assume your enemy will, and so this all must be done, though it is dirty work. I just want the storylines to be better. they are so lame right now. no common folk even thinks about going near it with any real passion. we need some real dramatic thespians like some realistic version of The Rock, the peoples champ.. Really we need creative people. Good people. Patriots. Idiots. Everyone. Except for the people uncommon enough to understand and be able to have a CIVILIZED DISCUSSION.

DISCLAIMER FOR SHILLS:
OF COURSE THE SHILLS ALL NEED TO HAVE THEIR SYMBOLIC PERSON IN THE COMMENTS. So just assume there will be one person who wants to kill every single jew in the world. and another controlled shill for a person who wants to to kill all of them except one. and then have these two controlled shills go AT IT with each other one on one dirty in the comments section threatening and accusing each other of all the most vile names because they can't agree on which of the two most evil versions of hating jews is the best course for our storyline.

everything inside the **** is a joke if you didnt catch the sarcasm. so shills just shut the fuck up for just one thread, and let the common folk speak you idiots. We need to learn what excites their minds. like scripting a real life movie, but its a theater production, but its not a stage it's real life. get it?

I'm going to sleep. I'll read all the replies in the morning. thanks pol.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (250x231, 24.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/ane/seven.htm
alison-morton.com/2015/06/21/rome-and-washington-dc/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich#cite_note-125
encyclopedia.com/people/history/french-history-biographies/charlemagne).
warhistoryonline.com/ancient-history/napoleon-as-augustus.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome#cite_note-use-3
youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA
youtube.com/watch?v=5jdKcAWZM-M
youtube.com/watch?v=BhmplH_zkPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1OeMmwYjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you just read the 7 proxies copypasta, change some words in your head and call it a day

Let me read you something which was posted on our message boards from someone who claims to be a member from a known pedophile network. It said this: "He doesn’t forgive, he doesn’t forget, his group has over 9,000 penises, and they’re all raping children." So, I want you to know, they’re organized, and they have systematic ways of hurting children, and they use the internet to do it.

OP, you're an idiot.
Why "orchestrate"?
Lies are boring.
Truth is fun.

Just "orchestrate" the truth.
The jews are a cancer on the world.
Niggers are subhumans.
And so on so forth.

We don't even need to go "KILL ALL JEWS" or anything like that.
Show people the truth and they will come to their conclusion themselves.
At this point what we need is accelerationism or whatever you call it, though instead of going for "Let all of it burn" we should instead go for a "Let's start a civil war already".

That's pretty frightening. We should get someone with a large media presence to spread a warning. Oprah's pretty popular, right?

Yeah… But she rapes with a strap on… Not sure if she gets counted in the 9000

TL,DR

This isn't anything to new to the people here Mr. Larper.

But that's where you're wrong
Sorry op but go fuck yourself

"All the world is a stage and we are mearly players"

- The Brahman 1500BC

It's an interesting thread, OP but you're missing the deeper point. Narratives construct reality from the time we're born. It's idealism that keeps us from the primitive and absurd. Absurdism vs. Rationalism. Comedy vs. Tragedy.
You have to pick and choose. It's call adaptation. Thus Plato's forms are absurd but also rational. It's a balance.

You're not teaching us anything we don't already know with your "intelligence agency" larping.

Attached: joker enema america.jpg (255x395, 21.37K)

not Zig Forums
le cringe

Attached: pepe_retardo_hail_hortler.jpg (900x900, 171.25K)

Oh user. So sweet, so innocent and so fucking stupid.
We don't care for stories or narratives. All we want is the truth.

Attached: ThanosTigerForce.jpg (780x785, 256.2K)

OP is larping something that most of us here already know, but the subject matter itself is quite worth discussing.

Ironically, by doing this, they have effectively killed all potential for learning and creating. They have created a society of the last men, the damned husks without any spark of god within them. Men were reduced to complacent, cowardly cattle following the path of the least resistance and dopamine addiction, women were reduced to cheap prostitutes. Slaves enjoying the illusion of freedom determined by (((censors))).

Some of them surely wonder why is the world so boring, well, they couldn't handle it being interesting. There is no place for them in an interesting world, at least not as rulers or movers. They have effectively extinguished all the forces of creation in their pathetic attempt to keep control and pacify the currents of life. Kikes are forces of entropy, of involution, of Kali Yuga. So are their servants, the traitors, and the soulless hordes under their control, in a macabre imitation of life.

Everyone can play god with an ant colony, but it doesn't feel quite fulfilling, doesn't it? Imagine spending countless centuries trying to rule over higher forms of life, only to end up with ants as your reward. You might kick them from time to time, "why are you not creating?!" "I need to be sustained, I am withering without the ability to create on my own, and there is nothing left to copy." A divine comedy, or perhaps a divine tragedy? A grand architect's dilemma. After all this time, they still didn't get to understand their god and his gifts. Their victory will be their hell, as the devil mischievously laughs. After all, it's his job to punish the wicked.

But they should worry not, all of the pent up destructive currents will not stay indebted to them. They too, will be devoured as the cycle closes. Their hell won't last for long, we will make sure of it. But their release will be only ever so temporary, as another cycle of their god welcomes them to repeat everything again.

sacred-texts.com/ane/seven.htm

My dad who works at nintendo is Q predicted this.

Attached: OP right at this moment.webm (360x360, 328.41K)

I think people are misunderstanding this thread. You know nothing of mainstream current events that happens today is an accident? The script was written way before, and you are simply witnessing the execution of the pre-determined events. this is the SHOW for the common people (folk/volk).

Let me get this started.
I was thinking a good storyline would be Greece, Turkey, and the central asain countries to make a deal which returns modern Turkey back over to Greek rule, in return for being given a powerful empire in central asia (the actual homeland of the turks).

We could dress up the storyline with exciting returns of greek christian culture being milked for all their worth

But these damn turks are a problem. They seem to think they have a right to the Anatolian peninsula, just because they've had it for the last 500 years. But greeks had it for the last 2000 years before that. We need a really good offer of rebuilding turkish culture in central asia in order to convince them to fuck off greek (east roman) lands. I know nothing of deeper turkish culture; we need a powerful controlled opposition group that is SUPER into Turkish ancestral homelands, to spark the nationalism needed to make it appealing for turks to go the fuck back to where they came from.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (637x553, 54.51K)

The truth is that the majority of people are low iq; and war has become an acceptance of this fact and entrance into the arena of manipulating their minds before your enemy does.

So stop bitching about wanting the truth because the common people aren't capable of understanding it. Congratulate yourself on being in the minority of people who know the truth, and start coming up with ideas for a new story arc for the low iq masses.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x144, 180.89K)

Is there some sort of point that you are trying to make, faggot?

You seem to be drastically misunderstanding our goals or intentions.
The normies mind is crushed by the truth. We know this, we want this.
We want the great floodgates of truth to be opened that all mankind is drowned in the truth. The anons will be the ones to survive and inherit the Earth from which we shall build our utopia of free thought.

The normie will howl and tear out his own brain, unable to comprehend let alone accept truth.

Attached: AnonTypes.jpg (1795x415, 154.41K)

This only concerns the upper minority of people who can understand the truth. No matter what you do, there will be a huge majority population of normies who simply go toward whichever propaganda is compelling enough to attract them first. You must provide them with a lower forms of truth that they can grasp.

If you ignore this majority of idiots, and only focus on spreading the real truth to the upper minority of intellectuals, then your enemy will crush you because it will have done the neccessary work of creating all the controlled opposition groups to set them up against you.

Because you're so upset about being lied to your whole life by your enemy's mind control tactics, that you're in denial that you need to get your hands dirty and do the same thing except for a different (better) end goal.

I feel like this is simple, why can't they understand? Oh right, my point exactly.

You're not…

"All loved and watched over by the machines"

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49.39K)

Hitler winning would have made a more interesting story.

probably a more accurate way to describe the low iq majority, would be to say that the actual truth would NOT INTEREST them, and they would ignore it and not learn about it and just be off in their own world. That's why you have to provide whatever they need in the form of fancy story lines so that every one of them joins at least one of your controlled opposition groups. This is why the story lines have to be compelling. OR THEY WILL IGNORE IT.

What would be my interest in dividing the society?

It's already divided. You're just making sure you're in control at the top of all its divisions (controlled opposition groups). It's tantamount to gaining control of all the actors in the play you're trying to write. Then use that control engineer it toward any end you want, which is what .

When they will try to choose the understanding of existence, there'll be no more human mind control ideologies to create…

See you in ten thousand years

Zig Forums larps are easy to spot because they're always on the verge of bursting a blood vessel trying to avoid confronting the jewish question

You're missing the point.
The truth will destroy the normies. That's the point.
We want them gone. When our work is done there will be no normies, only anons.

Attached: Joshua_Graham.jpg (1920x2767, 876.91K)

Somebody the other day here said something very simple and obvious that would shake the world's destiny even as we watch.

Islam would evaporate into nothingness overnight if you did just one thing; remove the death penalty for its apostates.

That's the only reason it continues to roll along with so much momentum.

IRK I thought to myself…but I am not a shill and I believe we need to kill everyone of the jews as well. I don't mean to get hung up on this but this is really the part that stood out to me. If I had to guess, I would say that this is the entire point of this thread, to make people believe that only shills want to kill all of the jews because we are acting. But I am not acting. They need to die for the crimes they have committed on this planet. Seriously, they really need to die.

Attached: 98g87g76g6g342.jpg (1200x630 31.66 KB, 164.01K)

Whether or not OP is larping as some kind of agent, he's not wrong.

People under a certain IQ threshold are incapable and disinterested in knowing or handling the truth. Look at the people in your life. Take an IQ test. You know it to be true.

We need to give the people a guiding narrative on the basis of our truth to lead us all to glory. False narratives for our enemies to bicker over so that we can become sovereign and conquer the stars.

Attached: 87bdfsa54d3.gif (816x480, 5.42M)

Forgotten knowledge, false history, the greatest attack currently on mankind is the death of imagination through neurotoxins.

I've been talking about this for years and now we have the NPC meme… they are systematically eliminating the greatest threat of all… imagination and the possibility of an evolutionary event that not predictable.

Do you think your argument has so little merit that you need to prop it up with a lie? Come on, dude.

Hmm. So a creative history to avert your boredom and advance civilization….but also low violence.

Why don't you have an a era of happiness, prosperity and hope? People were super engaged in Obama's hope and change and in trumps offer of hope and change, economic prosperity. We have gone through a lot of tragedy. Time for comedy :)

Mars/Australia does sound a bit cool but also boring. The Greek/Turk adventure is good but doesn't allow for much engagement - Americans wouldn't be able to find them on a map and Asians wouldn't really care. If you have CGI/advanced tech, why don't you make ancient civilization come around again? Elevating pyramids, instant travel, free energy, man-animals, virtual realities, etc. In the Mars/Australia adventure it's back to people working super hard just to survive. Boring. We have seen that with most people and countries. If you put in place hope/advanced tech, than you can see people be creative. What would they do with free energy? They would actually be able to create and build, not merely survive. Like the nazis had ufos and tons of myths and magic.
If you enabled man-animals than people could have neat/cute companions! Or talking unicorns, flying griffons. People liked Pokemon, too.
You should finish out the nationalist versus globalist story only…. You need a hero reborn. Like the hero-trump, but more. People love heroes and get really engaged and creative. Maybe a grand love story, too. Like a hero come to earth marrying a human. Make it happy :) and get rid of pizzagate stuff.

Good luck with your lap!

f

This post is pretty weak.

What we have currently is differing interpretations and claims to that of Roman heritage around states in the world.

The USA took on the mantle of the "Roman Republic." As a Republic, our founders embraced the period of equal rights in Rome, the renaissance…but not all leaders or countries have felt this way.

You can take Germany and the rise of the Nazis as a differing perspective. The Nazi in fact called themselves the 3rd reich, as the first was the Holy Roman Empire. They're also not gone.

So there is group #2.

Now group #3 is likely the French. Now the Franks as well when the carolingians split after they took over from the merovingians who took over from Rome… it split 3 ways… that became modern National states. Germany, France, and one that has disappeared.

So USA = Roman Republic - Latin on Dollar Bill… uses Eagle which was Roman Legion. George Washington referred to as Cincinnatus, a Roman general very similar to him. (Think cincinnati Ohio) Likewise our buildings are done in Classical Roman style.
From google: "In 1790, the governor of the Northwest Territory, Arthur St. Clair, proceeded to establish Hamilton County and made Losantiville the county seat. St. Clair disliked the name Losantiville and changed the town's name to Cincinnati. The town's name is recognition of the Roman citizen soldier Cincinnatus." It fascinates me that even right now, I make connections that cause my jaw to drop. So in 1663… D.C. had a very different name. What was that name? Rome. alison-morton.com/2015/06/21/rome-and-washington-dc/ Wow.

So this is the good Rome, the Republic brought back.

Now #2 is Germany. Germany comes from the Holy Roman Empire… and Germany uses Latinate law. But Germany is not a Republic… and it's people have never been free. You can see the German Peasant revolution for that, where princes killed peons for refusing to obey Roman law that was enforced on them.

The Nazis carried on this tradition with their Roman salute and Roman traditions. They are a bad Rome, where dictators controlled.

Hitler did his best to emulate Rome… "Hitler declared in private talks that the modern Reich should emulate the racial policy of the old Roman-Germanic Holy Empire, by annexing the Italian lands and especially Lombardy, whose population had well preserved their original Germanic Aryan character, unlike the lands of East Europe, with its racially alien population, scarcely marked by a Germanic contribution." Norman Cameron, R. H. Stevens. Hitler's Table Talk, 1941-1944: His Private Conversations. Enigma Books, 2000. p. 287.

Hitler wanted to turn France and neighboring territories back into the Holy Roman Empire. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich#cite_note-125

The Nazis shared a hatred for Jews… much like the Herodians who were Romans who claimed Hellenistic Jewish background despised the Jews… Herod the one that hunted Jesus… Herods that beheaded John the Baptist… Herods that destroyed the temple… Herods that wiped out the real Jews and replaced many of them with Babylonian and mystical traditions.

Attached: french.PNG (500x281 50.48 KB, 41K)

Continued…

Now #3 is France. “I am a true Roman Emperor; I am of the best race of the Caesars – those who are founders.”
– Napoleon Bonaparte, 1812.

They are somewhere in between, but a democracy was never the best Rome, and France is well I haven't defined it yet, but it is definitely also trying to claim the throne of being modern Rome. As you can see Napoleon thought of himself as a Roman emperor. Charlemagne was in fact Roman. Like what? I never thought of him as Roman… until reading this last week. Charlemagne founded the Holy Roman Empire (encyclopedia.com/people/history/french-history-biographies/charlemagne).

Their military followed Roman traditions… just like the Nazis…

"Most tellingly, the armies of France marched beneath eagle banners, like those of Rome. As with the Roman legions, these became symbols of great pride, with men dying to protect them from capture." warhistoryonline.com/ancient-history/napoleon-as-augustus.html

Now #4 not mentioned yet… and very interestingly… is Russia. Now we know the East of Rome… didn't "fall" until the 1400s… and honestly Rome never really fell, it just got repackaged and most people just see these events as the end, instead of making all the connections. Regardless, the Russian Rome, never really fell. You can see this as they have their own form of orthodoxy that rivals the western papacy. These are the sworn enemies of the Holy Roman Empire… and of course of the Nazis who were an outgrowth of the Holy Roman Empire. Now world events are also more clear, when you can understand that the Nazis did not disappear, they merely regrouped in South America… but that is a huge story for another day. In terms of competing philosophies… we can find sources that refer to Russia as in fact "The Third Rome." Mashkov, A.D. Moscow is the Third Rome (МОСКВА – ТРЕТІЙ РИМ). Ukrainian Soviet Encyclopedia. Russia believes it is the Third Rome. What a coincidence… that Nazis and Russians were at each others' throats… considering that… the Third Reich claimed to be the third incantation of the Holy Roman Empire… or 3rd Reign… and Russia claimed to be the Third Rome. What you see is a Roman Civil war. This is our real reality. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome#cite_note-use-3

So an easy way to see this… is honestly look up the symbol of the eagle of the Roman legion. When you do this you will find a Gold Eagle… which in the real world, was held by a general of the Roman legion and the legion was to follow this eagle wherever it went.

So a brash but quick way to put this together, is to look at the coats of arms of these countries. You will see that all four distinctly follow this eagle front and center. In fact, this eagle is reminiscent of the Roman Legion.. and reaches back to Rome itself.

This is as far as I have currently gotten specifically on this.. but what we have are differing versions and lineages of Romans, fighting it out on the modern stage.

The USA has been so free and blessed, because it's people's live in the Modern Roman Republic, and not of a dictatorship or Monarchy.

I have not decided on the UK yet… but I do find the coats of arms persuasive… and also acknowledge there are likely many smaller countries with prominent eagles in their coats of arms harkening back to rome… but they either are swearing allegiance or do not have much probative value considering that they do not have the rich roman history or direct ties to rome.

I am not sure if OP Is a larper… but I will say that I am not following what he is saying… and what I am postulating is the gateway or beginning to the truth of a deductive approach to figuring out what the hell really is going on in our world.

Attached: holy roman.PNG (1483x742, 51.77K)

It shocks me that there is virtually zero mention of Roman Aristocrats importing hordes of German foederati into the empire to fight their petty wars and be their welfare slaves being the biggest and most direct cause of the western empire's fall. I mean it's common knowledge Alaric used to work for them before he had enough of being used and decided to sack the city with his Goths

who says he lost?

A much better word for fall is, splintering. It did not fall. This is all a misnomer and misdirection…Rome continued to exist and was repackaged and reborn. It endures today. This is real information unlike OP was claiming to give us.. with 0 details behind it.

And what a mass generalization…

I mean Charlemagne was German. Did you know that? He was by definition a Roman… but he also had German tribal ties.

He wanted to unite the Germanic people. Do you think of him as some barbarian?

This 740s to 800s…

What is this the Germans were all barbarians stuff.. you learned in some propaganda classroom to teach you to never question what's around you.

Attached: charles.PNG (934x545, 27.96K)

"Neither, holy, nor roman, nor empire."

Many tried to recapture the splendor, slavs and greeks included; but it was the british who came the closest. Despite all the shade they get for being eternal anglos

But he is descened from those who did cause the western empire's disintegration, so by the standards of the old empire; he is 100% a barbarian. Neither citizen nor friend of rome

nice misinformation. I give paragraphs of well thought info with sources, and you just throw some crap out there. nice

Who is that? can we use facts? Why use the word disintegration?

Fascinatingly I've found that there are other shills, that only come out when I talk about this.

They are actually more intellectually inclined.. but at the end of the day they fail too.. because we both know it's real.

What facts? All i see is conjecture from someone who clearly thought the books he read were lies and misinformation despite those books having real historical backing and cross referenced with other records of their time.

So let me get this straight.. in the 1500s "Germans" are eradicating German peasants by the thousands, death toll 100-300k dead… for not following Roman law. Not German law. Roman law.

And you're just gonna wave all this away with a few crappy sentences? Really?

How do you explain "Germans" in the 1500s enacting Roman Law by penalty of death? Huh? Answer that? Please.

Attached: peasants.PNG (1450x329, 33.57K)

Books? I research myself and you're straw manning my argument into some weak bullshit, that is even weaker than your reasoning skills.

Stop making this shit negative and fuck off shill. I want to hear from people who can read what I wrote and put it together critically.

Maybe you guys want to explain why the Nazis confounded the Roman Nose… as a Jewish Nose… when for thousands of years everyone attributed a hook nose, with a dorsal hump to Roman Aristocracy. In fact… Rhinologists still call it "Roman Nose." They never have called it Jew Nose.

Another strange fact huh?

Attached: hook.PNG (1442x762, 190.56K)

So you're a budding historical revisionist. Gotcha. Don't worry, i'll be sure to read the peer reviews of your work. If you'll actually publish and not just fellate yourself.

That was a Voltaire quote you stupid fuck. If you were as smart as you claimed, you would've understood what that meant and why he had a point. How can anyone call a confederation of principalities composed of people who were clearly Germans and were proud protestants who spat on the pope a "Holy Roman Empire?"

lel. You remember where you are right? I think you've perhaps accidentally mistyped reddit. Cuz you're in the wrong place.

NVM, you're retarded.

Stop projecting tard. Bet even reddit is too high iq for you and that's saying much of that place.

Voltaire quote to prove a factual point?

Claiming that history in classrooms and peer reviews are legit?

What fucking rock did you climb out of?

Holy shit. You have to be fake. This is fuckin sad. No one who wasn't paid for your opinion would ever look like such a fuckboy

Wew.

You keep mentioning that place even though i've never been there. You speak from experience? Or parrot off of your betters?

Why are you still here faggot?

Go away. You're not wanted. Reddit is calling your lame ass.

0 comments or replies to OP.. probably a Nazi apologist working out of Argentina.. not wanting me to make all these connections and show them because people will know wtf is up.

I'm so far beyond you, I can barely see or hear you. You're beneath me little boy. So put on your big boy pants and go fuck yourself

fascinating that you are still told to tow the line that people still believe the shit in their schools… that come on here. Holy fuck fire someone please. Can you guys get better, this is depressing. We must really not matter if they hire fuckboys like you to come here.

This one is easy - Ataturk rewrote the Turkish alphabet, changed their history and created massive cultural changes. Even erogan rewrites their history. If they can do, so can you! Within a generation you can make this adventure occur!

Tbh, you should just spend a generation or two making everyone iq 130+ like the Chinese are developing eugenics. Perhaps, as in Brave New World, you don't want the common 'epsilons' to challenge your rule… But really, risk makes it interesting. You're bored. Introduce a risk to yourself. If nothing else, people will be different, more interesting, and more creative with a higher iq.

You say schoolastic education is all lies. I say you're just angry that your teacher gave you failing marks in history. More truthful than your claims as there's clear evidence to it, they just have to read your drivel.

4 degrees… yeah I'm a failure. Why are you still here you fucking loser. Take the door, find a razor, find your way. IT IS NOT HERE. BUHBYE

wtf is schoolastic btw. is this your 2nd language? cuz you get an F

How do they do it and how can we reverse it?

OP it was at least an interesting thought experiment, I'll give you that

The first thing you have to do is reset your body. The only way to reset your body is to dismiss everything unnatural. There is no argument. Everything you wouldn't find 10,000 years ago outside. Hell a few hundred years ago for most stuff. But not now.

Then from there… introduce high quality water and food into your diet. And as you feel better, look better, you will have incentive to go 100%.

After that… you'll look at your environment and toxins from other substances… and begin to peel things apart yourself. Then it is just a quest to feed your mind and self… while trying to maintain a living in this madness. It seems to be retreating… but a fight is brewing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA
This is current state of the game, future is uncertain…

Attached: evolution.jpg (1793x540, 603.09K)

< since you remove your fake died agents from the field
< died

That's not a typo, "friend". It's impossible to read garbage. Get lost.

Op is kike/leftypol/fag.

Who are jews tho. I believe they are Nazis, larping as Jews since the time of Herod and the destruction of the Jews temple. Google "Roman Nose" and start looking at schumer - ceo of cnn, zuckerberg - facebook, schmidt Google CEO. Etc. All Germans… tons of germans

reported for being a kike shill and spamming retarded shit

reported for being a faggot. I know you're that faggot from before

>Men were reduced to complacent, cowardly cattle following the path of the least resistance and dopamine addiction, women were reduced to cheap prostitutes. Slaves enjoying the illusion of freedom determined by (((censors))).
Projecting? Power derives from asymmetric knowledge. Like any other competition, the winner serves as an adversary to non-winners. Power is fickle because it is an ever-escalating battle, typically winner take all.
youtube.com/watch?v=5jdKcAWZM-M The impression of absolute hopelessness is a magic act meant to project greater power than exists.

read this: hli.anoninfo.net

Attached: look_this_up.jpg (1200x782, 156.64K)

Aquiline nose =/= hooked nose, Schlomo.

Unify public and private intelligence to rebuild the temple of wisdom.

1) Facilitate the fostering of a new (non-pozzed) Anonymous as a distributed, global, participatory priest class dedicated to using experimental fora and media to mine [data->information->knowledge->wisdom].

2) Make this economic (think Medici patronage of public works art as marketing collateral for neoplatonic philosophy, but in the digital age, possibly with crowdfunding). Aim attention toward the concept of imagining a global renaissance, refurbishing the 7 wonders of the world, and in particular rebuilding the Library of Alexandria.

Use the perception of a corrupt global elite as a strawman (since it is past the tipping point of public perception now, this is all you can do), and pivot yourselves toward seeding the illusion of a grassroots collective revival of the antithesis of this strawman. This would be a gravity sink for public imagination, and could facilitate the imagination of massive new public works (space elevator, space-based energy collection, high speed transport systems). Rely on inspired population for labor and enthusiasm (like Hitler), and enjoy your economic boom from a beach in Malta.

Resources:
youtube.com/watch?v=BhmplH_zkPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1OeMmwYjU

If you want practical ideas, use your spy shit to reach out to me and give me some fucking seed funding. Entrepreneurship is a bitch.

Sincerely,
user

Attached: join_us.jpg (205x350 263.58 KB, 33.82K)

Furthermore, it is already happening. Perhaps you need us more than we need you.

Attached: bauta.jpg (1597x435 31.54 KB, 119.1K)

ded board?

Dormant.

"When a civilisation is reaching its end, it is difficult to achieve anything by resisting it and by directly opposing the forces in motion. The current is too strong; one would be over-whelmed. The essential thing is not to let oneself be impressed by the omnipotence and apparent triumph of the forces of the epoch. These forces, devoid of connection with any higher principle, are in fact on a short chain. One should not become fixated on the present and on things at hand, but keep in view the conditions that may come about in the future."

- Julius Evola, Ride the Tiger: A Survival Manual for the Aristocrats of the Soul

Attached: 7530cdfe91d343455b76adee8b3e264a8f71c29a50547aff2b89a3460def4e23.jpg (750x537, 106.2K)

You seem ahead of the curve, some Cult State feels from you but clearly you are not him. Will give a listen to them video but you are off by a little. The big 5 won't allow it or want to control it, they are part of the deep state so anything outside control is a menace.
OSINT with CINT is already under test, the QAnon shit. Masterful play by whoever did it.

This.

Attached: 5991fce0da0b8eee4654e64d8c4eb72c011fabecf0653aa62c029c04be50e07c.gif (567x800 1.78 MB, 48.9K)

Attached: 1426819620241.jpg (640x360 99.08 KB, 7.06M)

sage
STOP BUMPING THIS LARP THREAD FUCKS SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

It's the only thread I've seen in weeks that isn't recycled content along identity-politics lines and filled with markovs.

Attached: 1400792585347.png (816x1372, 227.51K)

I stand corrected. You have a similar goal as a feel others, probably the same goal as me. Watching the videos now. Btw I was referring to finnancial support, we need outside money to do this, non pozzed as you put it.

We can do it.

sage

You don't belong here (((MAGA))). You can't be American or European if you're not white.

Attached: american girl.jpg (500x739, 63.58K)

sage

The thread is also NOT SAYING ANYTHING — LOOK AT THE POSTS — THERE ISN'T A THEME — IT HAS NO CENTRAL MATTER

You must begin channeling what is coming from your subconscious. Do you write daily? Even after only EihgtDaays you will notice a significant difference. The goals you describe will be more concrete.

I'm working on it user, but it is a slow, slow process.

Attached: 7953c3c7265772b2fde259bee64a0a03b5ed6d00f70ff3a171f0eead11199a74.png (1200x1631 20.79 KB, 1007.87K)

sage

Give me money. I've already completed the system of German Idealism and gone farther into the void than anyone in history. I will die in poverty while you faggots are busy journal writing and playing one-upmanship, quoting Evola vs. Nietzsche until the day you die.

Attached: sarah_michelle_gellar_01.jpg (750x1024, 136.63K)