Taiwan mulls opening citizenship door to Southeast Asia to cope with cross-strait brain drain

An update on Taiwan:

I've been reading some books on Taiwanese history and wanted to interpret some of this for you guys. For everyone that doesn't know: Modern Taiwan was originally formed by Chinese nationalists that fled Mainland China after being defeated by the communists. The leader was Chang Kai Shek. He created a party called the Kuomintang. They were a nationalist "dictatorship" that was in power for most of Taiwan's history. They identified as Chinese and believed that they would return to China and reunite China and Taiwan as a unified nationalist country, but as Taiwan democratized, the power started to shift to other parties like the current ruling party: the Democratic People's Party (this is the ZOG POZ party).

Basically, the DPP is all about keeping Taiwan separated from China, brainwashing people that the Chinese are spreading fake news and trying to meddle in their affairs, and doing everything possible to break down Chinese culture in Taiwan so that people don't feel a shared kinship with China.

Anyway, since there are lots of opportunities in China and Taiwan is beginning to stagnate, lots of Taiwanese poeple are going to the mainland for work. The DPP is using this as an opportunity to say "since we're losing lots of people to China, we should open our doors to immigrants and rapefugees". If the DPP can hold onto power (and fully delegitimize the Kuomintang and other opposition parties) - Taiwan WILL get flooded with every type of scum. IMO Taiwan is getting close to that point and you can hear the tectonic plates shifting if you know where to listen.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 7.05.24 PM.png (681x552 406.05 KB, 358.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180929044229/https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/feb/06/judaism-race
web.archive.org/web/20180921184601/https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
unz.com/article/dysgenics-and-low-creativity-why-china-cant-save-civilization/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 7.00.27 PM.png (681x552, 358.22K)

lol don't care

People post threads about Jap immigration. Why not talk about the Taiwanese?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 7.17.35 PM.png (577x668, 445.31K)

Chinks are the jews of asia

No.

Lol, not the Taiwanese. They are opening thier doors to "medium skilled workers", foreign professionals, and skilled foreign students. This is THE entry point for POZ. Once a few waves come, they can start pushing for lower tier scum and rapefugees. Just give it a couple of years.

1989六四天安門虐殺
1989六四事件新聞報導
1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行

六四天安门事件
1989年天安门广场大屠杀
1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

法輪功器官收穫
八十九年天安門廣場大屠殺

Posting this just in case, don't want no filthy subhuman mainlanders shitting up this thread.

Stay strong Taiwan. You're the true China.

Are you serious? Did you read OP?

/thread

Because the Japs are the only race outside of Europe that show creativity and can make civilization. Whites have a kinship with them. Chinks, gooks, and the rest of the shit asians are just bugmen.

Probably the braindead retard who thinks spamming Chinese F2P/MMO chatrooms is a good hobby to have when Whites are facing a genocide.

I fail to see a problem here. Swarming millions of 70 IQ, ant-like, dog-eating subhuman slants bred by Mao have nothing in common with the Han ethnicity and no claim to Chinese heritage.
Are you implying it isn't so? Commies have been trying to subvert and destroy Taiwan since the moment of its creation. Even now, occupation of the island remains their #1 military goal. Look at what these animals are doing in Hong Kong.
Now that's just plain bullshit. Taiwan is the last bastion of actual Chinese culture, which has nothing in common with what red-assed insects across the Formosa are trying to pass off as culture.

Also, communists belong on a gibbet.
1989六四天安門虐殺

1989六四事件新聞報導

1989六四事件中中共在天安門對手無寸鐵的百姓進行

六四天安门事件

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

法輪功器官收穫

八十九年天安門廣場大屠殺

Attached: untitled_by_spaxspore-d7rz89a.jpg (2000x1128, 1.18M)

You guys are all a bunch of Autistic neckbeards. Japanese have nothing in common with western neckbeard whites. They are very similar to Chinese and Japanese. Japs and Gooks are just as Jewy as Chinese people are. China just has the added pressure of having a MASSIVE population to deal with. Imagine living in a country filled with 1.4 billion chinks that you hae to compete with, without becoming a soulless bug.

Are you Taiwanese?

Yeah I feel like a Jew saying this but the weaker Asian countries are, the better off we will be.

Nah.

I agree, because they're the only peoples with an inkling of challenging whites for supremacy of the planet.

Japan was a primitive backwater before contact with Europeans.

uh, Jews are doing a good job of challenging both whites and Asians. Jews have already subjugated whites and are looking at Asia next.

Because Japan is a great, clean, safe, "first world" nation. Taiwan is fine, but it doesn't have enough money or a good enough economy to attract millions of migrants to travel millions of miles. Something to keep an eye on, but luckily I think they'll be ok.

do it, that will weaken china when they try to absorb the island.

1. spread taiwan propaganda among expatriated/1st world 2nd, 3rd, etc. gen taiwanese immigrants
2. they converge from all over the world on the internet and make memes
3.???
4. china becomes the next japan
easy

Maybe if China had not been aren't over by communists and all their history, tradition, religion, and old beliefs torn down, but modern day Chinese are nothing like Japanese in terms of culture. Genetically they may not be that dissimilar, but the Chinese are victims of very unfortunate circumstances.

The difference is that Jews can LARP as fellow whites and they have a shared history with us that they can manipulate to emotional control members of our population à la Holocaust.
Not only can Jews not pass as Asians but some Asians are aware of the control that Jews have over the west and because they don't have a PC culture they can name the Jew as much as they want.
web.archive.org/web/20180929044229/https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/feb/06/judaism-race
You are right though, Jews are already revving their subversion engines in the East though.
web.archive.org/web/20180921184601/https://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
China NO!

Attached: 314143.jpg (599x801, 119.84K)

Fortunately China and India are in a mini Cold War so I hope to God that they just eradicate each other of the face of the planet.

They're doing this right now in Australia. Australian professors are afraid to criticize China - especially professors of politics and history - because Chinese students will retaliate. China got Australian universities addicted to easy money from China in the form of bankrolling international students, and now our universities are shit scared to pull the plug. China has also been using debt-trap diplomacy all over the Pacific and the Indian oceans and tried to do the same here. Fortunately we woke up, but half our businesses will do the bidding of China (e.g. not referring to Taiwan as a separate destination, you now have to go China and then pick Taiwan in a dropdown menu). Don't let your nations' institutions get addicted to easy Chinese money, bar it at all costs. Once they're in the back pocket of the Chinese you will have lost them.

Please don't think on the effect of three and a half decades of one-child policy on China in terms of dysgenics theory that Zig Forums is so fond of.

Related article:
unz.com/article/dysgenics-and-low-creativity-why-china-cant-save-civilization/
You should however bear in mind that Lynn and Vanhanen used un-standardized, self-reported IQ data. So the 105 IQ figure is bullshit.
Also for IQ and other academic tests, China is known to only test cities like Shanghai and Beijing and report these numbers as estimates for the nation, ignoring all the dumbfuck chink farmers.

Also in the article something quite funny which proves the meme that chinks are collectivist, low-creativity drones.

Decades of the mainland being eternally obsessed and enraged at taiwan's success and civilization, and subversion at every level getting exponentially worse, doesn't paint a pretty picture for taiwan's future.

Oh no, free flow of capital destroys again. Imagine all the profits not you will get.

we should never have abandoned these poor chinkies

Wouldn't be a good thing if China got crammed full of niggers and rapefugees? That way it will become even harder to hide how bad an idea it is.

Shouldn't you be boiling a puppy or boot partying a toddler right now, Yang?

Fucking soulless ant people get completely shitter shattered when some ant people try to act like they have souls.

Seems normal. Thats why chinka does and why the taiwanese shouldn't buy into their communist bug bullshit. taiwan is a japanese colony anyway.

Island chinks are fine in my book, it is the mainland chinks who are a disgrace to all mankind.

Oy vey my fellow yellow people, we must have immigrants or Taiwan will not survive

"Taiwanese" are just chinks. It's not a different nation.

I find peculiar that all countries have brain drain.
Where do they all go if everyone is going away?

because kikes promote America as some sort of haven. If the immigrants who are skilled can go back, they can lift their own people out of trouble.

Translation:
I was watching anime before I took the redpill therefore I feel bad about being mean to the Japs specifically

Attached: merchant japan.jpg (501x585, 37.93K)

I went to Taiwan recently and there was a gigantic group of kikes on my flight. Easily 100 people. They must be up to something there.

Either way, I don't think Taiwanese will be easily swayed by emotions like western Europeans, but in the end any pozzed government can force things down people's throat.

OP here. I live in Vancouver, a city that is 75% Chinese (regardless of official statistics). They are not creative because all of their energy is spent trying to understand status heirarchies. They all dress nive, have nice things, and in general act like movie stars, but they dont really think about anything else. They dont have the drive to understand the world that europeans do. Asians will only learn something if it will help them make money and gain status. They're not stupid, but they're just kind of the opposite of western white austists.

Pick one.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1024x640 25.17 KB, 147.82K)

Communist bugman detected.
Communists have no culture, they pretty much eradicated it. Republic of China is the only one carrying on the Mandate of Heaven.
The CCP are pretty much composed of power hungry psychopaths and don't care for the people.

Attached: commies_in_a_nutshell.jpg (759x530, 49.28K)