OK, why the fuck is youtube suggesting to me this video so much? Jonestein himself reported on this video

OK, why the fuck is youtube suggesting to me this video so much? Jonestein himself reported on this video.

Apparently, APPARENTLY.. trump has a secret 4d chess plan to get the globalists.. but one catch. he has to assume complete control of the country through the executive branch and declare martial law on the PEOPLE. thats right.. he can only catch these few elites by stripping the rights of the people and declaring martial law… YEP you need a couple tanks in your neighborhood in order to catch these criminals.. THATS where theyre hiding out!

seriously the fuck is this shit? Im not linking the vid/giving the title. if you havent seen it, sorry. But im not shilling this nigger. he looks like a glowbug.

Attached: thisguy.png (1280x725, 464.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
youtu.be/mII9NZ8MMVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He currently works with/for Jonestein. Back when MH130 first disappeared, he wrote an article for Infowars about how Iran had it, and was going to load it with nukes and use it to attack Israel. He's also connected to scientology, a Mossad front.

If it's real and not kosher nationalism I'll take driving past some tanks on my way to work each day to shitcan all these fucking globalist jews.

Lets see those presidential balls finally do the right thing, Trump. Go all in.

Attached: ae394b927df1716086660550ca8d5a46b1c94ff4391a1a81fc9519702b34b82b.jpg (530x704, 75.53K)

then youre a fool. checks and balances were put in place for a reason. i dont care if your mother is on fire, martial law and the military arresting private citizens based on nothing but "treason" would work to get a few guilty individuals.. sure.

But again, think about what else can happen. There is NOTHING left resembling accountability, even in its horribly decayed state that we see it today. Im really starting to see now why trump met with kissinger as soon as he got in office.

The blue helmets will be green this time.

Also, if trump really is a "good king" and gets the bad guys, and then goes home and takes off the crown and melts it.. what does this say about the constitution? is it just suggestions on parchment?

Democracy is a farce. Have you not been paying attention? There already isn't any accountability for the left. It's judgement day.

well youre wrong. its in shambles, but we dont have tanks going down the streets yet.

only a fool willingly gives up their rights tha their forefathers died for. You better be damn sure its worth it before letting a man unleash the military on your doorstep.

I cant believe i even have to say this. And even IF he is a good boy and doesnt do anything but arrest hillary/hussein and their ilk… what does this say about the constitution? is it just suggestions on parchment?????

if the constitution is meaningless, then what you could do is get rid of all the malevolent (((politicians))) and then establish a new form of government

Our rights are given to us by god. The constitution is just suggestions on parchment. Bad people don't follow laws. Luckily, we can fight and die to restore the spirit of those laws.

We are all slaves to a global banking system. If you've come to this place as a moderate trying to restore sanity, rest assured that you will do no such thing. You are the insane one because you have no peered behind the curtain and seen the writing on the wall.

You defend a system that was long ago retooled to grind your family history and legacy in the dust. We are in a constant state of war and you think we're in peacetime? You don't know anything. Shots should have rang out at least 50 years ago.

Kill yourself cum-chugger.

Help me find sexy taller gf Zig Forums I'm very sexy man with big Indian penis I can make vagene hurt and she must show bobs and bitch lasagna. You foooooooooooooooooooo!

Yes. Every president since WWII has effectively spit on the constitution by using executive orders. The Patriot Act effectively tore it in half.

Both of those programs still exist.

Ron Paul its 2018 not 08.

apologies for being sentimental about those stupid old dusty boring things those old faggots wrote. but, i happen to admire the constitution and bill of rights.

but if a bunch of mutts and children want trump turning their neighborhoods into military bases. have fun.

Attached: the-definition-of-insanity-is-doing-the-same-thing.jpeg (800x800, 115.67K)

Dude what don't you understand. The people love the constitution. It's the government that has ceased to respect it.

We care about the Constitution as well. We'd like nothing better than to spill the blood of all who sullied it.

That may require getting rid of it temporarily. You have no moral high ground, you are a blue pilled faggot.

this board is satire now right? or.. is everyone retarded?

The constitution only works in a white only world. As it its , it does not prevent white genocide.

Instead of namecalling why dont you suggest a way to oust the traitors without stepping on the constitution? It's not as easy as you might think

the definition of insanity is getting your definition for insanity from the Farcry 3 trailer

Attached: 6ebbcef8f1924e5ae7237fbadafe0a7fe60adad9dd3165881cc0be522714814b.jpg (640x640, 30.39K)

youre attributing the actions of a few, to being the fault of the constitution.

the constitution is the ONLY thing keeping these people from mowing you down decades ago. theyve been working to SUBVERT it. now you are okay with it being completely VANISHED?

I like my presidents alive. Kennedy already tried. It's time for bullets and fire.

ah yes, the solution MUST be to lock down the people and unleash the military on US soil. sounds reasonable.

Sage this thread, OP is just a baiting retard

You're a pussy faggot who doesn't understand shit about shit motherfucker
Shut it all down. Total chaos and see what's left
Fuck it. Pull the plug.

typical gen-z

i have no answers. i just know that martial law and military locking down the people is uncalled for.

thats not shutting anything down, thats not chaos. you literally have an even STRONGER MORE tyrannical leadership. NOTHING is chaotic, its completely controlled in this situation you fool!

Yeah I know, you're just here to bait responses and not have a conversation at all. No one is asking you what to do, but to suggest something to get a conversation started.

But you won't, because again, you're just a baiting retard. Kill yourself.

you seem mad. im sorry ive provoked this emotional distress in you. but, hard topics are not for the weak willed.

Nah
It's ok to be wrong bud. That's when the real chaos starts. Hope you got your list all practiced up

if you mean curfews and door to door checks are chaotic, sure. sounds like a real /a/narchy on the rise.

This.

Too late, the branches have been infiltrated by people trying to destroy the country and make us all one world globohomos. I'd rather have Trump as a right wing dictator. The Republic fell on 911, this is just the start of something greater.

you are willingly welcoming a dictator. i can't even believe I am reading this.

also trump is about as right wing as tel aviv lets him be. you are blind.

Democracy and the Republic already died you idiot. I just want a dictator that works for me and doesn't hate me because I'm a straight white male. Currently the globohomo traitors who run the place behind the scenes want me dead and think it's funny, I can't have that.

You'll never convince anybody of anything with your faux outrage and studied surprise. Democracy's dead and the Republic fell a long time ago.

Hahahahahahahah OK, that should make you happy then, right?

If you didn't try to hit every shill point every time you'd have better luck but you outed yourself sweet tits.

Funny,

so far:

but,
we get:

You are retard

i think people are smart enough to see who is the real shill here.

680 miles of wall have already been completed under the 'enhanced barrier' program, you call it a fence, I call it The Wall, but ICE calls it an enhanced barrier and it's exactly what they wanted.

I enjoy bombs in the middle east, and for once we have a Fed governor who isn't a kike.

Yes it's you, shill. You're not even a very good shill, you must be new. Also I bet a dollar you have a vagina, I can tell by the pained passive aggression and appeal to outrage in your posts. A man would make real arguments, even if he was wrong.

well, last i checked he wasn't. but he is doing their bidding.

OK, that should make you happy, being a Jewish woman yourself.

i cant imagine the mental gymnastics one must do to call something a wall that stops nothing.

Why are you even here?

you are not doing a good job, like i said, the real folks around here know shill tactics

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

I'm warning you, as someone who came here in the same way that you have today. If you spend any time here, you will become one of us.

You cant unlearn the truth.

Here's baby's first red pill. You believe in logic and reason and science right?

youtu.be/mII9NZ8MMVM

Attached: e2fd60c3588f41e950c482640769cf1f2336df306e990793d3a99ac0f204008d.jpg (850x1133, 654.5K)

Also I can tell you're a non-native English speaker by your odd turns of phrase.

The Republic has fallen and we're going for a right-wing dictatorship now. Sorry sweet tits.

ללכת לקבל אנס

a wall is a barrier covering an entire area, not parts of it.

now back to the topic, i believe martial law is a horrible idea.

I have no authority. I am no one. All that matters is that you watch that video.

The dude is out of control. He talks of handing your "extra rifle and ammunition to a soldier who would make good use of it."

Can't tell if its LARPING, but the same cocksucking video keeps being fed to me on my youtube feed as well.

says who? do you build a wall all at once, an inch at a time?

680 miles of The Wall are already done.

It's coming.

You ought to sage.

WHY IS THIS THREAD EVEN STILL UP, GLOBOHOMO JEWKIKE MODS DO YOUR JOBS

Frankly, if there were a tank in my neighborhood, it might deter the niggers from strolling through, committing crimes and being protected by the neighborhood cucks

crazy right? almost like this isnt reddit or something. can you tell me why you believe america needs a defacto dictator?

So we can kill him if he fucks up.

he will have the entire army behind him. good luck

Yeah we let the Jews become too entrenched, and distasteful commies of all stripes. They have to be ferreted out and executed for treason now.

Sorry, the Republic fell a long time ago, this is just a restoration.

and locking down small towns helps how?

As did Caesar during the ides of march.

We'll do our own lynching in the small towns, it's the big cities where firepower will be needed. There are 25 million illegal mexishits who will have to be processed and deported or executed when they chimp out.

ok, but you dont know trump is caesar. most dictators are far worse than any caesar or marcus aurelius

Bitch
Whore

yes, because having no wall tends to allow this.

Hitler was pretty good though, Trump can probably do even better.

any dictator with positive qualities are always "tolerable" in retrospect. you cannot use this as reasoning for letting on dictate now. thats foolish logic.

He has enough media knives in his back for me to believe it. No man with that much success would put his neck on the line in politics unless he had good intentions.

Why bother? He could have anything he wants already.

the man has an entire MSM network behind him, fox news is his best buddy these days. dont play dumb.

Did you watch the video yet?

no.

And why not? Are you afraid of the truth?

Martial law will destroy the left. It will give the police an excuse to slaughter them once and for all.

you are changing the subject. and i dont need any youtube video to explain to me all of the problems with the country. if you have any specifics that you think i may not be aware of, feel free to summarize.

it will also remove the very thing that makes america, america.

There's nothing wrong with dictators.
The fact that you don't even realize that your rhetoric is fucking semitic to its very core must indicative of the sort of retard that's being dealt with here.

No, they aren't.
In fact, the position of dictator was extremely important in the Roman governmental system, and you basically have rules for a US President to effectively become a dictator when the situation demands it, as the situation did many times of Rome, because there will always come a time when such a man is necessary.

Like who, specifically?
Can you even name a significant number of dictators and express the negative qualities of their reign as to justify that statement, or are you just relying on the historical illiteracy of your audience not question you?

No it won't, it'd almost-certainly be the exact opposite. Martial law for the left would just become an opportunity for them, if anything, because the people that would be instituting the martial law in that context are spineless servants of jews and big money.

We’ve had a civil war I think we can handle martial law until law and order is restored to America.

i will just accept that is your opinion and move on.

As for me, I need no king.

Attached: Hunt-for-Red-October.jpg (1612x1245 910.58 KB, 393.08K)

great. lets just put "faith" in the king. he is sovereign after all.

What world are you living in nigger?
America died in 1965. You're one of the maggots living in its jew-fucked corpse, as the zombified remains shamble around the world imposing on sovereign rulers, pushing jewish filth into every crevice of society and just generally being utter shit.

So you concede you have no argument. That's novel.
You are already a slave, pleb. You are nothing but a cog in the machine of men above you, who rule you like a dog is ruled by its master.
Yet you pout that you need no king.
Genuinely comedic in its degree of pure cringe.

We tried putting faith in 'the Republic', and in 'the People'.
How did that work out?

Oh, right, it didn't.
Know what didn't happen while Europe was ruled by kings? Global White genocide.

well, it didnt. it just was just further subverted.

yes. but at least I dont have a tank outside my door. but, according to you, this is now necessary for my "safety"

yes, because they already had all the power centralized.. then some pesky rebels fought for independence.. how annoying. now they are trying to get that power back.

The comfort wont last forever you fucking pussy. We'll have to pull the bandaid off eventually. War is inevitable.

Martial law works. It eliminates crime and allows law abiding citizens to thrive.

spoken like a true neo-con. war only serves to enrich the swordsmiths. always has, always will.

and i mean war started by an existing government, not a militia. because in this case, trump isnt taking back anything. he is taking from the people. their rights that is.

Yeah it's never expanded territory or changed the political landscape ever. War is literally just for money.

You are so fucking basic. You don't know anything yet.

speaking from experience or rectum?

it has

mostly yes.

nah, it fucking died, maggot.
it was as subverted as it needed to be to cease being 'America' as it was founded.
I'd frankly go back even further, but you're so historically illiterate you probably wouldn't know what the fuck I was talking about.

Shut up pleb.
No, you have a police-protected tranny jew instead.
The tank only shows up if/when you start trying to do something about the tranny jew and the police protecting it are unable to singularly defeat you in combat.

Cite specifically whaere I said that.

And no global White genocide! Amazing!
And created a White ethnostate. Those damned pesky ethnonationalist rebels, with their stupid "you must be a free White man to be a citizen here" ethnostate that was completely destroyed in the late 1800's by cucks and kikes giving niggers citizenship 5 years after Lincoln got shot in the head by a literal jewish assassin.
Bro, (((they))) got power back a long time ago. Federal reserve. 1965. Two world wars.
This "America" you speak of doesn't fucking exist. All thats there is this zombified corpse of modern semitic though and (((our values))), backed by a giant corporate war machine full of slathering homicidal kikes.

It worked in the Philippines.

When nothing happens will you Qcumbers finally give up, or are you just going to keep trusting the plan?

oh good. well i will have to be careful not to upset the kings men.

So you admit you're already ruled by the equivalent of a jewish king on his federal reserve backed throne. Good.
At least you can admit that you're full of shit, pleb.

you're kidding right? thats what theyve been saying for months now. 5 minutes on fox news and you will see. i dont suggest watching fox news, just saying thats literally the rhetoric.

indeed, and what im further saying is that i dont want them to have even MORE power.

Show me. Right now.
Show me the neo-cons saying "War in the United States is inevitable". I'll wait.

Protip: You can't, because neocon rhetoric is EXPLICITLY counter to what you're saying it is, in that they are 100% on board with "muh unity bro!" and constantly complaining on Faux Jews about the left causing division… Which is just what they're doing on (((CNN))) as well… Weird.

i will admit i have no tidy clip to present to you at the current moment, so if you wish to dismiss what I said, that is reasonable - as i provided no proof.