Going to the gym is a sign of being gay, says Malaysian newspaper

A Malaysian newspaper has published a gay-spotter’s checklist. It includes things like being a gym member or having a beard as signs of male homosexuality.

The helpful list of hints on how to spot members of the LGBT community has been published in the Malaysian daily newspaper Sinar Harian, alongside a piece featuring Islamic cleric Hanafiah Malik deploring the rise of homosexuality, which many Muslims consider sinful, in the south-east Asian country.

“[They] like going to the gym but not for exercising, but to ogle others,” reads one of the bullet points, adding that gay men have a penchant for beards and branded clothes and that their eyes light up when they see a handsome slice of beefcake.

rt.com/news/418612-malaysia-gay-detector-list/

Attached: 5a819d17fc7e935a1e8b45ed.jpg (900x506, 86.19K)

Being an OP is a sign of being gay, says local.

I don't know about you guys, but knowing that gays use the gym now has hurt my routine. Today when I was trying to take care of leg day, all I could think about is two sweaty, heaving male bodies joined together in government sanctioned disgusting decadent man sex with large calloused hands grasping and moist gasping lips joined with giant throbbing cocks. By Allah strength training is the work of the devil.

Attached: Bud_Dwyr.webm (640x480, 5.1M)

Attached: reallysemite?.gif (489x559, 112.56K)

Well, it's true. Heterosexual men who want to be fit, get jobs that involve skilled manual labour. The gym is for fag poofs who have some sissy job at a desk.

What of you are a teen

Weak bugs hate what they cannot achieve? I'm shocked.

It's just bro admiration dude. No homo.

Attached: armstrong.PNG (352x350, 270.85K)

Going to the gym and having a beard is gay but fucking boys isn't.
t.muhammed

Mudslime says X.

Opinion disregarded. OP is the only fag here

Considering you can get fit without a gym, I'm not inclined to disagree that there's a higher concentration of fags in buildings full of sweaty, muscular dudes. But this another attempt at painting male bonding as barely concealed lust for man-ass. Denounced.

Getting fit by doing manual labor

Spotted the college virgin

They're ragheads, they fuck male kids and pretend it's not gay.

saged and reported for being retarded.
seriously guys, grow beards and go to the gym. don't let them deconstruct obvious masculinity. plus what the hell does some 2inch dick malasian know about anything other than eating monkey brains?

Yeah pretty obvious shill/ slide thread. Not to mention the actual bullet point reads
So working out has nothing to do with even their logic.

Even if you have an office job, gyms are completely unnecessary for straight men. I used to work out on the back porch, the garage, back garden, etc.
There is only one reason to go to a place with packed naked, sweaty dudes staring at themselves in mirrors and take showers with them, and it ain't getting fit.

Attached: gymaids.jpg (500x495, 22.34K)

The devices in a gym a private user usually can't afford aid many in attaining their personal training goals faster.
Fucking fag, why are you even in this shitty threadd?
SAGE AND REPORT

Machines are trash. Get a powercage, a bar, and some plates and go full gynodino modo.

this is only to keep their people from practising islam. you are supposed to let your beard grow in islam and doing so in muslim cuntries is a sign that you are devout. also taking care of your body and health is an important thing in islam. thats why for example smoking is prohibited. it used to be ok to smoke but when science found out it is harmful to your health it became haram (prohibited). so when they see people who let their beards grow and go to the gym, they are afraid that these people might be so devout and able that they might become trouble for their not so islamic governments. it is only propaganda.

So there's a /fit/bro in Malaysia

how the fuck does one do that in an apartment with a room mate where both just get by?!

if prisoners can do it in solitary, you can do it at home. just do burpees if nothing else.

I don't go to the gym. I invested in my own personal gym. It's paid for itself many times over and I don't need to deal with retarded gym rats or the commute there and back. I hate faggots.

Lifting is for fags and so are ball games. Go do yardwork or at least do useful exercise like marching, hiking, climbing, swimming, etc.

please explain what is so bad about going to college. you need to go to college unless you want to become a wage slave.

What if you like working out because it makes you feel good? It's the #1 best way to fight depression, avoid getting sick, avoid heart disease, etc. It's the best possible thing you can do for your health. Much better than anything pharma can do for overall health.

I have a powercage in my shitty 10'x12' room. What is your excuse, faggot.

Attached: JunAmaki-OppaiSpinner-Video.mp4 (236x320, 352.64K)

You end up being a low-wage slave anyway most of the time unless you are SUPER careful about what you study and make precise, realistic career plans. Tons of grad degree people even in stem driving uber.

The jew news is just saying this in order to make people forget that they called people who work out Alt-Right.

I've quit university to provide for my kids. American college is at the level of a simple german traineeship (Berufsausbildung) wich I finished before going to uni.

I dont need a dumb degree, all the university faggots that studied marketing or communication in my company earn less than me.

You can be a wageslave wether you go to uni or not. It is if you are unique/exemplary what determines if you succeed or not

sage

NPC thinks we care what ladyboy's write on (((Russian Times))).

honestly, I could see why gay guys are more likely to be at the gym than at other places; a gym is a placed that has a high density of strong guys that are wearing less-than-business-casual clothing, if any shirt at all
and soyboys almost always have a beard

of course, though, having a beard and going to the gym is not something that should be correlated with being a homogay

Locker rooms are the only areas not under surveillance of course they foster a haven.

Well, I can't argue with that. There is definitely homoerotic narcissistic faggotry accompanying gym and bodybuilding culture. Can't stand the gym atmosphere for that reason. Never could. Much rather exercise outdoors, or train martial arts to develop functional strength and fitness than be locked in a sweaty room with gym homos.