Kanye West wants the return of the slavery in the american constitution

Kanye West supports abolishing amendment that outlaws slavery on United States.

just minutes after receiving praise from President Trump about the rapper’s performance on “Saturday Night Live.”
West, who went on a pro-Trump rant during the closing of the “SNL” season premiere, tweeted the bizarre message along with an image of himself wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat while sitting on a plane.
Earlier, West received praise from the president for his performance and support.
West has previously said during an interview that “slavery was a choice.” He later apologized.
archive.is/De5uY

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (696x464, 475.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

genius.com/Kanye-west-nina-chop-young-thug-version-lyrics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sage
NPC thinks prison labor is slavery
NPC thinks that Keyne isn't marketing contrarianism
NPC thinks Miley Cyrus is a reformed Christian

Why would a nigger want slavery back? I thought they were all of one mind about "WE WUZ KANGZ UNTIL WHITEY ENSLAVED US".

sage

NPC asks stupid questions
NPC wants fast answers
NPC gets excited easy

This is actually a pretty solid fuck-you from Kanye to the "community." For that, he is to be commended. He's just telling the truth, and look at the meltdown it causes.

Its a basic bitch reference to the exclusion clause ie prisoners can into slavery as gulag-lite.

I'm just curious. I don't like falling for the "Based Niggers" trap, so I'm curious if there's something ulterior to this.

He probably believes that there's no point for this amendment anymore, that we're beyond slavery.

That's a bit too much. I mean it was cool what he was doing before, but this is too much.

He never was that good about speaking the truth ,regardless of him being red pilled

Just needs to consider how others interpret what he says

What in the fuck, I legit don't even support slavery and I'm the most racist person I know

and yet you pay for their food and housing anyway through the gibs.

Kanye and shitlibs in general are right in wanting an end to the prison labor allowance in the 13th Amendment, but if Kanye wants even normies to take him seriously, he needs to be more precise when he says what he means. Almost no one really wants the 13th completely repealed. What good would it do for anyone but the (((1%)))?

Talk about taking something out of context. What part of "All men are created equal" do you not understand .The amendment should be removed , because those protections are already built in. All it does is reminds blacks they are second class niggers.

Friendly reminder the (((DailyStormer))) is behind the Kanye spam.

Attached: Kanye West Stormer spam 2.JPG (344x422 120.6 KB, 196.61K)

What he is talking about is that the 13th amendment allows for slavery as punishment for crimes. He wants that abolished.

You're why there is so much legal bloat in our government system.

Your quote is from the Declaration of Independence, which while an influential document in the American Revolution, is not a binding document as pertains to the structure of the American government. The Constitution originally restricted the right to vote to land-owning white men. "All men are created equal" in all likelihood only referred to Englishmen in the first place.

Secret rules is a much worse way to run a system.

He's 4/5th human now.

Kanye just needs some Dr. Tony Martin schooling and a thorough read if he can even read of the Protocols.

Who said anything about secret rules? If you need the government to codify every little thing you don't like, you're exactly the sort of person that fully deserves that kind of government.

white men were enslaved
(((they))) recognised that all slaves were equally men as they enslaved them.
the slave trade was a jewish trade that left a permanent stain on both american continents.

In all fairness, prison labor is not slavery, but it damn close, wage wise, to slave wages.
I'm not saying give prisoners minimum wage, but 14 or 70 cents an hour seems pretty shit.

Per captia, there were more nigger slave owners than white slave owners.

If you don't want people to do a thing, codify it into law so they can't. Our system is the worst of both worlds. We have things that are okay on the DL thanks to selective prosecution and the structure underlying the legal profession (i.e. the Bar association's faggotry), such as discrimination against straight white men, and these things will never be taken up by the state to be prosecuted unless we take control (though they are violations of our 14th amendment rights). The government should exist to serve the public. It doesn't. We need to reform or replace the system such that it has real, unambiguous, un-selective rules that govern it, otherwise we will always be kiked.

I believe you're correct. I got a little overly zealous with the "all men" quote. I realised after I read your reply I was a idiot.

Prison slavery already happens. He's just talking about formalizing it. Do that and blacks will be staying the fuck out of prison. If the numbers don't curb, whites will do what whites do and curb the jail-kikes themselves. It's just making prison slavery more noticed. Kanye knows the score, he knows who runs the prison complex.

Can you blame Andrew for showing a little racial solidarity to a fellow negro?

Attached: Kanye west on the jews.jpg (666x499 506.05 KB, 189.86K)

Bloody hell dubs confirm I'm an idiot.

I can't find that anywhere, source?

lel

If you read any of Drumpf's history or scribbles, you would know that he has a voracious appetite for military strategy, especially Sun Tzu.

>The Chinese word translated here as "war material" literally means "things to be used", and is meant in the widest sense. It includes all the impedimenta of an army, apart from provisions.

He has literally nothing to lose by turning the nigger golems of the jews against his foes, even if it is only "5-30%" or whatever the claim is. The boomers and normies are always amazed that niggers turn on their fellow nogs. It's like a video game wizard tricking monsters into attacking each other. Even if all Orange Kike Drumpf only manages to demoralize and depress niggers, that's one less bootlip for ZOG

Attached: 26-58-1.png (540x282, 297.39K)

genius.com/Kanye-west-nina-chop-young-thug-version-lyrics

Starting @ 1:50 in the embed.

We've created some kind of weird politically incorrect, Jew hating, Steven Colber loving Leftist here. What kind of mutation are you, user?

Attached: 3467890.jpg (474x237, 20.97K)

Just demonstrating how easy it is to disarm the weapons of your enemy

Attached: 4167108-hero-envy-hulk-thor15.jpg (414x640, 172.37K)

checked
over-usage of NPC meme tbh

Don’t bother trying to understand how a niggers mind works.
No one wants nigger slaves because they can be outsourced to appliances, farm equipment, and apps. All of which are cheaper, don’t steal, and won’t rape your daughter or kill you.

Wait, he exists for real, he's not just a character from Cleveland Show ???

The guy’s not fucking wrong. Think about it: niggers could have risen up at any time. There were more of them than there were slaveowners, and often there were more slaves than free whites in the entire STATE. Niggers STAYED SLAVES by choice, because it meant free room and board. Niggers today don’t like to think about that, because it betrays to them their inadequacies.

You know that slavery was legalized in the US after a Black slave owner won a (((court case))), no?

Counting kikes as "white" or not?

I think even if you count jews, there were still more niggers.

Blacks actually liked being slaves and most of those who lived to see how it was afterward ended up wishing slavery had never ended.

we wuz amerikwan nationalis n sheeit

Citation needed

whatcha slidan chaim?

Attached: Untitled.png (800x600, 313.88K)

Well whites didn't. kys

Baby’s first redpill, newfag. I didn’t even have to look up his name. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor