FBI Investigation into Kavanaugh Confirmed 44D Chess. October Surprise Incoming. Red Wave Incoming

show me yfw trump uses the fbi at the demand of democrats to uncover democrat corruption right before the midterms. This is the October surprise folks.

archive.is/0g1mZ

Attached: red wave.gif (474x300 104.88 KB, 17.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9tUh3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q is a fag. This is classic Trump chess.

both of you are faggots.

back to cuckchan

I'll take that. At least we agree on the main event.

Yes I agree! Soon Trump will stop making Israel great and will proceed on "America First™"

BASED

Nobody cares that your site is compromised 4nigger. You're not welcome here.

WAITING

Just like waiting on that wall to get built.

What do you mean, I agree with you fellow MAGApede! The jewish two party system will be what saves us, right after Trump is done making Israel great. Only 6 years left until he starts on "America First™"!!

Classic Jewish chess.

I'm not sure what you mean, friend! I said the jewish two party system will be what saves us, they are the chosen people after all. That's why I say we should never get rid of the jewish Federal Reserve too, they have our best interests at heart!

negated.

*blocks your chess move*

Attached: Flake.jpg (750x1334, 453.71K)

nobody cares

What would you like us to say, friend? Trump and the jewish two party system are saving America one vote at a time!

#BASED
#NEOCONS RULE

Feinstein leaked the Ford letter
Ford lawyers violated legal ethics
Maxine Waters and other dem congressmembers dox republicuck congressmembers
Dem congressmembers and their donors fund and organize activism and astroturfing
Majority of Ford's crowdfunding comes from these donors
Ford and others fabricated this allegation, committing more than felony perjury
Lugenpresse assisting all parties however they could

Lots to discover for the FBI

Eat shit and die nigger.

Talk about the subject set forth in the OP and quit shitting up every single thread calling each other kikes for 300+ posts over the course of a month. It's getting really fucking old.

do you not know how to filter?

I thought you weren't going to respond anymore? Oh wait you were just attention whoring.

FUCK PISSRAEL
==BARREL ROLL THIS BIG BITCH OF A COUNTRY RIGHT INTO THE HEART OF THE (( (PROBLEM)) )

ebin

Attached: Capture.PNG (1678x697, 114.45K)

All of my posts have been about the subject. Trump is making Israel great and saving us for later. He's our most BASED president yet!

So many shills.
I'll tell you lads of Aryan heritage what this means.
It means we've had another victory.
IT MEANS YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP!

Attached: stephen the alcoholic.jpg (488x366, 19.22K)

YES
The jewish two party system grants us another Victory™!

HOLY FUCKING BASED MY FELLOW PEDES

Someone post Renate Dolphin & Christine Ford at 15yo side-by-side
Kav had jewess succ on-demand, he wouldn't have fucked Ugly Ford if she begged.

We've been flooded with C&D shills for a while now.

Hello newfag. Getting used to the place?

I somehow doubt the FBI is as "based" as Trump's loyal fans would wish them to be. When is the last time a crooked politician went to jail? Besides a crooked Republican? They don't dare touch the Dems, only low levels, never mid or upper kikes though.

If I see another 4^44444444444alternativeuniversedwarffortress post I swear to god

You're a delusional faggot.

The censorship is strong on this board.

It's mostly pro-trump cucks who get censored, so who cares? They're just getting a taste of their own medicine from the Imkikey years. I bet it's bitter as fuck.

Based (((FBI)))

>>>/qresearch/
Your jew paid shill isn’t worshipped here.

Put a bullet in your brain, you fucking yid. Trump’s a zionist neoconservative civic nationalist. He represents nothing to us.

Attached: baby-monkey.jpg (962x1096, 164.34K)

You expected trump to like wear a swastika and kill people? lol you fucking newfag

No, i expected Trump to "drain the swamp" and not behave like Israel's prison bitch.

Attached: e6ac7a3eab0aad83c1204fa4551d6fa0fb2a30189c4f73e747b85a7a2eb6b028.jpg (940x627, 69.12K)

just go to Zig Forums, they don't censor

>>>/reddit/
No wall.
No arrests.
No deportations.
TRUMP LIED.

>he's still going

SJW jew detected

>>/suicide/
You’ve proven that you’re a paid shill.

Commit suicide immediately.

Nothing ever fucking happens.

Matthew 5:14-16
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

This

Watch Trump pull some dirt on Feinstein with this FBI investigation, twist her arm to vote for Kav, then have her thrown in prison afterwards anyways.

Trump isn't going to do shit you dumb nigger.

His vote isn't needed. A few dems in "red states" will defect to cover their asses. Probably Joe Manchin

nothing ever happens. shouldnt hillary be dead by now?

This narrative has been being pushed since Saturday. It often comes with the assertion that the Kavanaugh vote is happening tomorrow, as is Trumps blast text. The first version I saw had it all happening yesterday. In short, this is just another bullshit q type larp.

TICK TOCK
TICK TOCK

Can you even fathom believing any of this? Fucking lol

Why is it that the only constituents to confront him in elevators are liberals? He's royally assfucking around half of constituents by these stunts.

It wasn't the cunts in the elevator, it was Feinstein threatening him with something.

Reported

Bump because it triggers you.

So many "Trump isn't Hortler!!!" shills.
Trump wrecks the Dems and fucks up the globalists, that's all we need, for now.
And he's only about 2 years into his rule. There's more to come.

Attached: B4.jpg (500x608, 72.22K)

Next year:

The real secret is drumpf doesn't do shit. Hillary was chosen because she was guaranteed to lose against him, he can't take his mouth off circumcised cock for long enough to arrest a single dim. Mark it retards. Mark it twice, Alamo shills, because the next step is me removing your fingers, one at a time.

Attached: Besta-Pizza-Original-Logo.png (241x210, 57.42K)

Daily reminder.

Attached: 532ce6cd04897ab09fa7a6dda800baa9039eff017814fb7cc329e29a715f37ff.png (600x800 142.28 KB, 98.61K)

This triggered boomercuck lmao

fuck off kike lover.

Look at this kike deception at work.

No wall.
No arrests.
No deportations.
TRUMP LIED

Ok now the wall thing I might give you but ICE has been doing deportations they're so understaffed they can't deport them fast enough.
archive.is/9tUh3

I'd like Trump a lot more if he wasn't just such a kike-enabling shabbos goy. Better than Shillary, of course, but man, isn't that a low bar to beat anyway?

I don't even necessarily expected him to go full GAS THE KIKES, but damn he's kissing that Jew ass through and through.

Fuck the hell off. You think you can hide your shit for two years? There are no deportations. 60 million illegals are still here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 5.19.24 PM.png (5000x4748 3.6 KB, 2.46M)

Literally NO real anons here believe this. You're wasting your time (unless you're being paid, and then I can understand).

Liberal jewesses. The creature that confronted Flake in the elevator was jewish.

Attached: Kavanaugh-maymay.jpg (1144x2496, 385.71K)

Wall has been started. Going to be a fight to get congress to release the funds.

It takes time to set these things up, especially when the left owns the high-level FBI operatives.

Plenty of deportations, no more catch & release, concentration camps on the border.

Not at all.

Attached: RedWolf.jpg (407x284, 30.97K)

You're absolutely correct, user. None of those things received any push back at all. They simply didn't happen because Trump is a lying faggot that planned from the outset to deliberately kike us.

Wew the kikes are really pissed about this. They HATE being outsmarted, which is why they always rage at the chess meme.

All these dubs, wasted on kikes, cucks, and boomer fagapedes. Not a single "check'em" in the entire thread.
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

This is now a gore thread.

Attached: 11d7ecac7ef8b087661ec58f24a072a2c2eec6e2f0f818a80b18f055e46489d0.jpg (2048x1295 174.82 KB, 576.83K)

Kavenaugh will be confirmed. Abortion will become a state issue, insuring libtard states (with most of our minority populations) will keep it, while conservative states (mostly white) will ban it.
Gun ownership will be assured, regardless of who takes the congress and senate in the future. And it's NOT his last Supreme appointee.

Repubs will sweep the midterms and retain control. They will shift more conservative, as they see their constituents doing so. The democrats have shown their true colors, as has the media. The conditioning is being broken.

Relax, user. The river is rolling in the right direction, and picking up speed.

Attached: Woilfman.jpg (1000x540, 58.3K)

Wall has not been started, despite having full funding and full legal authorization. Trump lied.
LISTEN AND FUCKING BELIEVE, GOY. There are no arrests. Q-LARP is a hoax. Trump lied.
PROVEN FALSEHOOD. THERE IS NET NONWHITE IMMIGRATION. NO ILLEGALS ARE BEING DEPORTED.
>>>/reddit/
Reported for paid shilling.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 5.36.45 PM.png (8248x7832 5.08 KB, 10.73M)

He's still going

You mean like bombing Syria?

Attached: e004f2db08402aa62c6c9d06d81e90c1f71421d53898b8a325469c77d593a9ce.jpg (1200x1021, 156.45K)

Thanks for admitting that you were proven wrong.

Proven wrong about what? The only thing you're proving is how autistic you are spamming the same post in every thread

What country do you live in? They're fighting over funding, right now. And the cheap fencing we HAVE installed is being replaced with walls.

I have never listened to Q, never bothered with him. But there are already some under investigation, and the pressure is being put on them to get at the big players. These things take time, and the useless "collusion" nonsense has to be swept away to clear the field. Look for many replacement appointments in the FBI.

"The Associated Press reported that Mexican government data showed a spike of 40 percent during the first quarter of 2018 over the same period last year. From January to March, 53,764 Mexicans were deported, according to the data."
Yes, there are still criminals crossing our borders, but we do not have enough border patrol agents to fill all the new jobs waiting (many can't pass the background checks).
So instead of posting for pennies, why not apply for a job with them? Just be drug-clean and no felonies.

Oh yeah I always love the fanfiction crap threads like these have as well.
Remember coughing fits, pants of shit?

You faggots are 100% paid shills, you talk like a used car salesman who just sold someone a lemon.
You see the same sort of speech patterns when you badmouth a product and then a hive of corporate shills come out to sperg at you.

Attached: deport2.png (818x936 497.43 KB, 713.72K)

Black-pill shill.
Reported.

I would hope its something a lot bigger than that. Someone prove the following wrong please.

Theres a much bigger scandal here than whats going on at the hearings. Don't forget the only reason she is even there is because, as she said "I had reporters constantly sitting outside my house, looking through my windows, and coming up to me at my workplace". Remember this woman didn't even go to the same school as Kavanaugh, he went to an All Boys school. So how did they connect any dots between these two people? And how did they find something big enough to warrant this level of harassment?

Well Mrs Ford had been seeing a Therapist for a number of years, and one of things she talked about was her troubled "party girl" life between the ages of 17-22 where she said she had slept with over 60 different men and it wasn't always under good circumstances, and how she drank a lot to try and forget it. Ah, now its becoming clear, if you were a morally bankrupt "reporter" or a criminal politician, you wouldn't think twice about abusing the power of the Federal or State Government (she lives in California, just like Feinstein who was the first person to make contact with her on the Hill) to sift through the medical records of any person with a tangential relationship to Kavanaugh. And then find a woman who is about the same age, grew up in the same area, and who has been talking to a therapist about issues of "date rape" when she was younger. JACKPOT!

Now all thats left is to convince her that, who knows, maybe Bret Kavanaugh could've been one of those guys, at one of those parties, and why not just say he was since he was "Frat boy Jock" and fit the profile of those guys who did those things to her all those years ago… why not say it was him and finally get some payback. Plus you're a good Liberal right? And he's a Trump guy, fuck him, you're doing the country a great service. And here we are. Democrats abusing their power to sift through people's medical records to find a needle in the haystack that they can pin on Bret Kavanaugh. (who you shouldn't support anyway because he's a fucking Neocon shill, but maybe he can still be useful for this).

Attached: 1420507476487.gif (480x360, 2.68M)

tip top kek faggot

Thanks for admitting you were proven wrong.

Reminder that the wall has not been built despite full funding and full legal authorization. Reminder that you have no argument, cannot show the wall being built, and are too fucking stupid to do anything but listen to jewish media. Trump lied. He doesn’t intend for a wall.
You literally just admitted otherwise.
There are not.
There is not.
>>/reddit/

CRY MORE YOU FUCKING REDDITOR.

Who else finds the ex-polvol2's impotent rage immensely satisfying?

There was a rumor that one of the big newsgroups turned state's evidence, and provided the FBI with documents indicating collusion between one of the major news networks, three large newspapers, and the DNC, to bleed out accusations long enough to delay the Kavenaugh appointment until after the midterms.

I'm hoping it's this. No evidence of it yet, just a rumor, but wouldn't it be great?

What’s immensely satisfying is that paid shills like you have to cower behind tor because everyone sees right through your bullshit.

Kill yourself kike2. Your spamming the same lies repeatedly won't change reality.

Attached: ThumbsUpHitler.jpg (634x482, 104.15K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU’RE NOT ON REDDIT
Where’s the wall? If it’s being built, where are the pictures?
Where are the deportations? If they’re actually being deported, where are the pictures?
Where are the arrests and investigations? If they exist, there will be documents.

Reminder that you’re too much of a coward to answer any of my questions or prove your own claims.

Only an intellectually dishonest person like a kike or liberal would try to shut down imperial facts being posted. Stop letting your emotions rule you.

*emperial
lmao