Four white supremacists arrested in connection with violent Charlottesville rallies

archive.li/7SqZQ

Attached: 2C90568F-56DC-46DD-AA93-998E46FC5AC4.jpeg (559x451, 50.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hmm

Not that I give a shit about some niggers that were assulted, but if you are going to go out and fucking do it, then shouldn't you expect the law to come after you, seeing as you're, you know? Breaking the fucking law? Go lynch of niggers sure but the FBI isn't going to just let you get away with it, retard. The law applies to everyone. Don't like it then change the law.

Attached: y2Zwk.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

BASED Trump!! God emperor of the universe ending White privilege and locking up White men for defending their heritage.

Meanwhile Deandre Harris gets all charges dropped, $100k+ on GoFundMe, and commits crimes right after charges are dropped.
UTR is the honeypot that just keeps on giving.

Lots of stupid shit happened that day. Stupid location for the thing and led by idiots.
The torch march was pretty cool but at the same time seems really forced like a psyop to make it look as much like "muh nazis" as possible rather than white people gathering peacefully.
Dumb fucks flew across the country to go knock heads when they could have organized locally and been more effective.

Not just UTR but all 'alt right' or 'white nationalist' discords.

Does anybody really believe that Apedre, Kessler, etc. actually thought discord was safe?

RAM are fucking feds, user. This is for show.

(((Rise Above Movement))) are a TRSodomite spook group. This is just bread and circus for the kikes to laugh at us.

No it doesn't, otherwise Antifa would be getting jailed. Since they came with the intent of violence and breaking up a legally permitted rally, ignored a State of Emergency, and brandished firearms.

Biggest red flag of everything.

Rabbi, you know the more niggers, mexicans, and arabs you flood in to vote your way makes it harder (impossible) for us to vote you out?

You really think we could just have a vote to kick out all the spics, niggers, and arabs along with you kikes without you funding the biggest chimpout in recorded history? Honest question, Rabbi. This fuckin goy wants to know.

fuck off nigger. they probably didn't do jack shit except maybe defend themselves.

A lot of us fell for it.

Both UTRs have been Fed-run honeypots, and anyone who thinks otherwise should lurk 2 years and fuck off.

'Californian white supremacist' sounds like code for glow nigger to me. I've seen enough of that state to no longer accept it as a part of the US.

where is the announcement they are no longer enforcing laws against leftists?

if it posts like a kike, and literally posts a kike…

everything is a federal agent, but the basement is safe goy

Cantwell probably was the one that gave them up

You must be (((Dindu Muffins))) on Gab. Go kill yourself.

You
Also you:

Shills these days are pathetic.

Shut up bitch, you think your state isn't fucked?

FOUR WHITE CUCKS
RISE ABOVE IS AN ANTI-WHITE ANTI-RACIST ORGANIZATION LEAD BY CUCKSPARTAN, BETTER KNOWN AS JOHN TURANO

Attached: cuck-spartan.jpg (326x245, 35.94K)

No, I know mines fucked to some degree but California is special in how fucked it is.

No Antifa that attacked Nationalists in Charlottesville have been arrested despite all being doxed.

FBI Niggers = Antifa in Suits

Gonna check this while explaining why you are so close and so fucking cucked from the truth.

At the end of the day natural law reigns supreme. Civilizing Laws work to minimize the more destructive and reactionary violence which embodies natural law and creates an construct citizens under the law can operate in while not having to revert to base violence. Such civilizing laws are dependent upon the recognition of some semblance of an fairness doctrine implicit within it which is clear to all and causes those whom 'do' (or take action) to accept an breaking action to their normally natural inclination to react and respond to various issues of duress. The law as it stands covering the weak or non reactionary (cowards) is only extended in order to cement an stable society in which those whom react and act will stand down from doing preemptively in protection of their property and kin. While it also protects non kin and undeserved property owners, the ability to relax and not conduct violence at all times is an acceptable trade. TLDR: So long as laws work to defend things in some semblance of equity violent men will refrain from acting due to the trade offs associated. Men of power give up some power they should have in order to better protect their own.

Our society has broken this compact. You may not see it but you really should be aware of it. Thanks to the clear violation of equality under the law, and the actual 'lawful' attacks placed upon men of action, the law has become an danger and threat to said men and their family / property. Thus the question of how to equalize such becomes paramount before full scale natural law returns as the mean in society. You argue to 'change the law'. That is an false equivalency considering everywhere you look in every facet of life the ability to evoke change to said society or law has already been stripped of such men. Our 'leadership' have clearly sold out those men whom take action, and the only way to 'change' their laws (civilly) is to convince them to change said laws back. Since they have clearly ignored or undermined any ability to use lawful words this becomes and issue, not for said men, but for society and governance itself. As such the responsibility is not upon the men of action to remedy such, but the men of words, for such men are more commonly known as cowards. This protest and others that have come are simply the more peaceful growling of men of action whom are peacefully (and yes all of this is very civil believe it or not) telling both society and governance to square themselves away before civilizing laws are ignored and natural laws are instead emplaced until men of action decide the future direction of the world.

Now, our imperial governance stands at a cross roads in the face of natural law. They can continue to pretend they have validity and take action against such men or they can recognize the warning signs of natural law becoming an valid system in the eyes of men whom act. By attacking these men, and others, the government and society are telling said men of action, and those other men of action whom are watching, to shut the fuck up and go sit in the back of the bus. An very disrespectful thing to do to men whom are already clearly angry and becoming willing to use violence. Trying to shut such men down with violence in turn is a sure way to escalate the situation in the coming months and years. For men of action already will have it fully proven that peaceful acts and words fall upon deaf ears, and as such since living under the dominion of unfair practices and cowardly fools is untenable for long, the realization that said mean of action also are capable of violence against those threatening it will become common. For now, most still want to stay peaceful. But by subverting the rule of law and destroying civil discourse (cracking an few heads is still civil), you bring out more natural laws which men will instead follow, for the threat of violence from society and governance is not any different than any other natural law.

So this course of action will likely indeed discourage other men of action from doing the same as these men. But since such men of action cannot stand by anymore in peace, they will begin to act in more direct and natural ways. Far more violent and savage than this. Sadly, once such an path is brought out, there is no way back home, only forward into conflict with others men of action until an new society and governance emerges. Ultimately this 'change the law if you don't like it' is an ignorant statement. For the men you are speaking to have no way to do such peacefully as this article states. That means of governance does not like what is to happen, they themselves should change the 'law' before civilizing laws give way to natural laws. The end of this question comes soon it seems.

Attached: f4a887461b8c19dd8b2844524509723546913aec0ba34ce56dc1570d323d39eb.jpg (332x480, 36.3K)

>not realizing gab.ai is a jewish word en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
this is not the board for you
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/trs/

Kikes.

Is that what's done here now? We stand up for based anti-racist and zionist conservatives?

ALT-RIGHT = ANTIFA

They're arresting their own and part of the media messaging campaign. Pray these faggots are not useful idiots but real Alt-Kikers and get raped in prison.

Attached: nigger logic 54 slave prison hoe.jpg (682x682, 95.33K)

False. That homo fag was never part of Rise Above Movement

No. No one worth a fuck did or would, you dumb faggot. Everyone told you that it was a psyop, showed you the alt-kike was started by the CIA (William Regenry II, etc.). It is no one's fault but your own that you didn't listen. I give out good information all the time, and you motherfuckers don't want to listen, so fuck you.

The stupid will all be weeded out. Meanwhile, the actual violence has yet to commence, and sure as shit won't be announced in kosher channels, morons.

lol the absolute state of Zig Forums.

Yeah, stay home, goyim.

And do nothing.

I see right through your bullshit, Gideon. Tell (((Ethan Clarke))) I said hi and will be paying a visit.

Don't forget Kampfy banned us for this 1000000000000000 times…

Attached: alt right richard spencer pol.jpg (507x756, 40.72K)

except vote for baste neocons

Attached: 9546830ce08a7b7c25a00ebcd3e8614311099239a1a17bcf61fb80c0c56be890.JPG (791x25, 19.06K)

Everyone is homo Fed.

Everyone stays home, please.

SCRIPTED POSTS

Attached: 21345654532.jpg (474x470, 18.73K)

Nah, that's not allowed to, because everyone is basted neocon.

So just stay home and post on this board, goyim.

You are right, it's practically a script now, every ACTION, including votes, are discouraged by ((((Zig Forums)))).

newfriend, I'm going to ask you one more time nicely: Please go. thanks
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/trs/

You got it, FBI!

Attached: alt right rally life.jpg (720x721, 60.3K)

Thanks.

yeah but what about this guy?

Attached: charl.jpg (878x620, 72.06K)

GOYIM, GOYIM, STAY HOME

THAT GUY MARCHING ON DA STREET? FED!

THAT GUY ARRESTED BY DA FED? FED!

THAT GUY WHO SAID YOU SHOULDA VOTE! YOU GUESS IT, ALSO F E D.

ONLY ME GOYIM, ONLY ME IS NOT FED

Charges dismissed, and still teaching.

How new are you?

I liked watching him squirm when confronted

Attached: commie professor confronted.mp4 (640x360, 7.51M)

ITT:
alt kike comes crying to Zig Forums after six gorillion Zig Forumsacks were called 1488 LARPing stormfags merely for the crime of warning them not to trust their Mossadnigger e-celebs and walk blindly into honeypot rallies

all parties are controlled, you spastic

proofs plz

Attached: pork it.png (257x279, 125.62K)

Seems like a pretty unhinged individual. .

If all parties are controlled, then you might be controlled too.

Nothing gets nupol angrier than whitey having the gall to defend himself.

Attached: 867ae49279d81e83fff2d285395f4069c732a22c29ce87b2dd5c04d151ebe27b.jpg (1784x550 90.43 KB, 237.77K)

GOYIM, GOYIM, STAY HOME

yeah buddy, the deep ecology loving hitlerist user from the peruvian flute carving forum known as "infinite chins" is totally comparable to parties that demonstrably gargle yiddish cocks every single day

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (405x310, 185.42K)

Are you retarded?

Why should we pay attention to fed thuggery and ZOG fucking over whitey when we could PRcuck and shift ever leftward?

No that’s an infinity Chan meetup. Those are the goons.

You are on Zig Forums with an agenda, you are the same as the rest.

Zig Forums is chokeful of feds since 2016.

ABSOLUTELY SPASTIC

Attached: 2345678.jpg (474x323, 28.43K)

whats my agenda, reddit-kun?

No, its a HWNDU meetup and HWNDU was primarily a cuckchan thing.

To shill for inaction, of course.

If one does nothing, the Fed is pleased.

where did I shill for inaction?

Did you just deny 02 glorious years of HWNDU on 8/pol/?

GOYIM, GOYIM, STAY HOME

Even if that were true there is no difference anymore.
We got flooded with civcuck mutts that jump in glee at the chance to fuck over whitey.

Faceberg tier meme.

>>>/hwndu/
They moved here after cuckchan shut them down, nice attempt at historical revisionism though.

Attached: il_570xN.635931441_kdyw.jpg (570x426, 39.06K)

GOYIM, GOYIM, STAY HOME

Of course he did. Then again, wanna guess the over under on the number of people here whom even know whom hotwheels is without looking it up? Loads of newfags here over the last year. We are getting too fucking famous.

The only reason that there were some active threads on here was because cuckchan refugees wanted to talk about it after it started getting banned there. It eventually got banned and relegated to /hwndu/ as it should have been on here, took a bit long for my tastes but it still was. There was only one guy involvedwith it that was actually an user here, volksgrenadieranon, and he's not in that pic because he didn't go to the faggoty cuckchan meetup.

Yummy in my tummy when the (((Notsees))) cry for mummy!

Attached: salty.jpg (474x266, 24.82K)

lol, it's not newfags.

It's the Fed, you think the Feds were gonna leave fucking Zig Forums alone?

lol shut the fuck up, it was 02 glorious years.

GOYIM, GOYIM, STAY HOME

if you think that either statement is false then you need to lurk two years
additionally, neither is shilling for inaction, you denisovan

Attached: killweebs.jpg (500x562, 59.25K)

Complete lie, it got banned after a week or two from 8/pol/.

Now that's historical revisionism.

I'd lick the tears off your face but we all know you (((Alt-Kikers))) have gay cancer.

Attached: 2345678987654.jpg (474x314, 16.54K)

Except you tell this to every party and movement ever.

So don't vote, and don't march either!

GOYIM, GOYIM, STAY HOME

You can acknowledge that its a bad idea to go to these events that are ran by controlled op ecelebs while also ackowledging that some good white racially aware men are being completely fucked over here.

lol!

Jew mad you can't (((engineer))) us, sweetie? Did you mistake High IQ Aryans for low IQ Southern pride cucks or Muslims?

You know what RAM really stands for? Rectum Access Mandatory. Enjoy prison…

Attached: you mad bro.jpg (300x300, 14.86K)

It got banned on here before it even got moved out of NY, if you honestly believe that it lasted two years up on here your memory is awful.

why do you vacuous imbeciles always put such emphasis on voting?
if it changed anything, it would be illegal

you were warned, did you listen?

Attached: votecucks.png (1976x1684, 282.32K)

GOYIM, GOYIM, STAY HOME

You should not feel any sense of joy out of watching men who thought they were doing something for their race be sent to prison, I certainly don't despite telling others not to go at the time.

It lasted from end of 2016 to somewhat mid of 2017.

And nah, there's a fucking second season here, you are engaging in historical revisionism.

I wasn't going to vote. But now that I know it makes the Alt-Kike mad I have to, lel.

Attached: 1234567890.jpg (480x360, 24.28K)

Like Hitler, am I right?

inb4 it's TOTALLY DIFFERENT, GOYIM

who said I was happy about it?

this makes zero sense
the alt kike is a deradicalizaion psyop intended to take revolutionarily spirited men and funnel them back into the jewish votecuck system
basically all they advocate for is voting for blumpf

t. (((Alt-Kike))). That's just when you got hired. That's when it went to shit.

Attached: smugest 4u.jpg (474x558, 60.35K)

No, it had already been banned and moved to /hwndu/ before NY ended. Feel free to provide archives proving me wrong though you will not be able to as you're mistaken.

If this was 1932, these same kikes would make fun of people voting for Hitler lol

inb4 BUT IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT GOYIM

WEIMAR WAS REDPILLED

Fuck. Now I really have to vote in November.

Attached: colbert laugh.jpg (600x582, 36.07K)

Where's the Zig Forums archive again?

I will show you.

GOYIM, GOYIM, STAY HOME

zog emperor blompt will save the white race
guize justmake sure u vote (((right wing))) instead of (((left wing))) ok???

if ur gonna samefag at least try to be discrete

assblast level: maximal

But you just said for me not to vote.

You tried to poisen the rat. Now the rat is coming for you all! Vote the rat in November!

Attached: cruz debate booger eater.jpg (888x499, 62.66K)

Trump pardoned a jew who Pierce warned about. Voting isn't always bad but anyone who still has any faith in Trump is a fool.

Not sure if we ever got another after the first two broke, think there's archives for the HWNDU stuff up on some HWNDU wiki though, probably links to it on their board.

unless there exists a party that explicitly states:
White countries for white people
voting is always bad
comparing the NSDAP to anything that exists today is insanely disingenuous at best, cabbaged-in-a-coma-tier mental retardation at worst