German officials say a far-right terror cell plotted to carry out a major attack this week

German officials say a far-right terror cell plotted to carry out a major attack this week

German police arrested seven suspected members of a far-right terror cell Monday, after the group allegedly tried to acquire semiautomatic weapons to carry out attacks against foreigners and political opponents.

German federal prosecutor Peter Frank said the group called itself Revolution Chemnitz — after the city in Saxony that has been rocked by major anti-immigration protests. The group was allegedly plotting an attack to take place on Wednesday, a national holiday in Germany that commemorates the country’s reunification.

Psy op to show bad goys what will happen when they actually push back?

news.vice.com/en_us/article/7xjwaa/german-far-right-terror-cell-chemnitz-neo-nazi

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/01/germany-arrests-six-right-wing-terrorists-chemnitz-suspicion/

Attached: 1538485728872-chemnitz.jpeg (1551x872, 369.62K)

If they don't show names and faces its a psy-op.

Even if they do, it's a psyop

This. We live in the age of simulated entities. Look up "VicSims" (simulated victims, notably from 9/11).

>To-day there's no middle course. Either exaggeratedly severe sentences (when they feel they are supported by public opinion), or else a misplaced leniency. When somebody speaks to me about a traitor, it doesn't interest me to know just how he betrayed, or whether his treachery was successful, or what it concerned. For me, the only question is: "Did he act for or against Germany?" -On Treason Hitler's Table Talks

Attached: Hitler Approved.jpg (1236x1796, 576.21K)

cock sucker cops can't stop niggers from raping their own people but suddenly become sherlock fucking holmes when it comes to unveiling pro-white assassins.

Attached: 1513387058633.jpg (3024x4032, 939.81K)

Peter Frank, huh? Say it ain't so. Say it's not "Every.Fucking.Time."

People are shown, but the far right in Germany has always been on the gov payroll for the most part.

Aside from a few rich guys creating aryan villages and the like most politically active far right guys are welfare receivers or low income earners directly exposed to (((diversity))) and therefore easier lured by financial compensation.

I will be making the assumption that this is not a psyop to play devil's advocate, but also to use this opportunity to point out some basic operational security precautions that this group allegedly failed to take.

Woops. That's a no no.
Never admit to anything or plan anything over a phone line or on the internet. ESPECIALLY not on the internet because anything you commit to writing is highly incriminating evidence.

7 members is probably not a terrible idea, but anything more than that is asking for trouble. 5 would be ideal.
And only people whom you have absolute confidence in.

I don't know anything about purchasing weapons in the EU. If anyone has any advice on this, feel free to add to my commentary.

Stay safe everyone. And remember to never ever talk to the police for any reason or under any circumstance.

Attached: Belarusian Girls in Traditional Dress.png (630x502, 768.44K)

I doubt this story is even true.

>Semi-automatic weapons

I have $50 that says these guys were circlejerking in a Discord room and probably wouldn't have done shit if they had actually gotten their hands on weapons.

About as believable as the Chemnitz migrant hunts accompanying the protest of 10k alleged Nazi's…

Gun laws are ultra strict, BUT as a side-effect of the planted invasion, the immigrants from decades before are now heavily into arming themselves, smuggling over many different borders and selling it…if you know the right people that is.

Who could have FUCKING guessed.
Seems like low effort provocations supporting kosher party line are a way to go for (((German))) government.

Attached: download.png (497x663, 240.69K)

The people are real. What they are accused of is fake.
The Merkel regime needs two things right now: A "real" far right threat in Chemnitz and a show of force from the german intelligence service.
The first one is needed, because the only thing pointing to extremism in Chemnitz is a short antifa video that is less than credible in itself and further opposed by the results of investigations done by the police, Saxony's DA and the german intelligence service.
The second one is needed, because Maaßen needs to be proven wrong. His statement on the antifa video and the situation in Chemnitz in general must be proven false and the intelligence service, now without Maaßen's leadership, has to establish itself as more competent than before.
Thus we get this little charade where a few dudes who met up online and talked each other into a frenzy are getting pounced on by the full force of the german state.

Police found one air rifle. One. Not even one for each of them. Just one.

Are those now illegal in Germany?

Hmm. Risky business.
Then again, Arabs are generally willing to sell to anyone and oddly enough, I'd trust them more than a German by a long shot because they're less likely to be part of the German Secret Police.

Sure they did. These are nothing more than random arrests from people in that video.

I wonder, did they consider what happens when the German public sees through it and decides it wouldn't have been such a bad thing if it were real?

I wonder if this is one of those Muslim terror groups they classify as "right-wing" because they're religious.

Its made up bullshit, to influcene the upcoming elections in bavaria. The surveys are a desaster for the ruling CSU (which is the direct partner to Merkels CDU. They are want to make the people believe there is a permanent danger from far right while people ghet constantly knifed, raped and molested by niggers and arabs in the street. It is no coincidence that this "cell" was from Chemnitz to feed the narrative of the "far behind" east germans (which are the ones directly opposing Merkel and her 3rd world army on the streets). Main goal is to damage the AfD.

They're hereby declared bulletproof. By the power of Ida-Marie Müller.

Attached: Germany - Ida-Marie Müller Peotry Slam (translated).png (610x680 198.51 KB, 82.99K)

dead german police can't break up patriot groups

WTF I love jews and communism now.

Absolutely. Our war is fought on the battlefield of the mind using truthful propaganda to wake the masses.

They were caught watching fox news on jewtube. They will probably never be seen again.

Attached: d77ab54636b1a2a5592d672caecbc62ba0cc765e2f5060f1031e59589ac7f153.jpg (1489x2710, 865.81K)

It has come to this: I more likely to believe that the German government is lying it's ass off about 'right-wing terrorists', than to believe anyone's done anything to stand up to their corrupt Leftist government.

entirely agree with your post but I also really want to slap those milkers

Do it!

based

Fake news. Deep state / intel services false flag, for sure. Revolution Chemnitz never existed.

nice milkers.

The stupid "German" system pigs catch 7 kids that probably were just shitting around on Discord, for every potential hero they capture they'll inspire another dozen.

Sieg Heil Deutschland

Attached: 8016f5e0b8649eca5160a3944c64ec88f6fb75a738679eb3e7770279ad796e89.png (449x318 22.7 KB, 32.99K)

Let this serve as a reminder that Discord and other social media is actual botnet and not just a meme. If you're going to do something, don't talk about it online.

Attached: assertive lingerie.jpg (2560x1357, 600.08K)

Probably a couple guys cracking jokes online.
Whereas nigger imams living illegally on a militia compound covered in toddler bones? Innocent victims of oppression dey dindu nuffin

kill yourself degenerate

How can these fake news planners and false flag planners even sleep at night? How can they live with themselves? They have no emotion for guilty? I couldn't ever do that kind of shit, I can't do that for other people.

The eternal christian can't stand the beauty of the Aryan woman.

German here, it's a hoax by the Antifa government. If we would really start the beheading of the Merkelsnake, you would know for sure. That being said, wait another year - until they sign the nigger migration pact of the UN.
Lots of niggerbeatings all around now, kike media desperate to avoid the big gassing … which will come soon

Like muslims? check race and names please, this can be something really big.

really though? like outside of the former GDR? I sure hope

Are you guys becoming natsoc?
If so here is a whitepill for you.

Seems dubious.

Also tell me more of this hoax if you don't mind.

That's all the white pills I have faith in germany, now if we can get my country back on track and kick out all the jew so our country would fight along side you and not repeat the same mistakes of ww2.

This sounds like bullshit, made possible by a snitch willing to sell out his buddies to the authorities.

Attached: hamburg germany rapists walk free.png (650x323 214.6 KB, 48.4K)

More because arabs understand and still practice demand and supply and aren't cucks. A "centrist" cucked, normie kraut would sell you out faster than Gluhwein on a snowy day.

The eternal kike reveals himself.

There's nothing wrong with appreciating womens' bodies, prude.

I would have guessed Japanese from the skin-tones, stockings, etc.?

Total hoax desperately trying to stablise (((Merkel))) a little bit. Too little, too late.

There's a discord for german identitarians. If you wanna chat there you have to FULLY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFO.
Name. Address. Pic of your ID card, you name it…

Honeypotting 101

wow its almost like RWDS have been memed for years for good reason
first lone wolf
then expand your group
if your group grows too big, split it up
ACT dont talk, talking about action will get you just as fucked
dont let them take you alive, zogbots should fear arresting you
heroes go to Valhalla

Misrepresents the situation. They can stop niggers, but choose not to. It's usually very easy to uncover any sort of conspiracy because people cannot keep their mouths closed.

to any germans here:
do people believe this? what is the sentiment of the general population in reality?
try not to take only your small circle into account

You go lone wolf or you end up like this.

Listen to him kids.

Attached: fbi.png (159x228, 17.05K)

German here. The fire rises.
Most people belive this was obviously phoney, since (((they))) have been trying to smear Chemnitz as gnatzees ever since the people took to the streets there.
Much like the phoney attack on a (((kosher restaurant))) there.
Both the state and the media are deathly afraid of the Germans waking up, which is why they've been hitting the pedal to the metal with bold-faced lies and fabricated plots.
Much like in burgerland. And very much like over there, it only serves to red-pill more and more people.

Attached: Putsch-Chan die Reinemacherfrau.jpg (1024x801, 101.38K)

Indeed. I'd be more "trusting" of an Arab because most hate the German government as much as we do for ironically similar reasons.
Oh how strange this timeline has become. How strange it will get.