Radical Tactics - Destroying the SJW movement from the inside

I've been researching tactics used by radical groups for a number of years. I'm about to write a book about such tactics and have devised a way to defeat the SJWs from within their own movement. All that's needed is a simple idea that could effectively scare their leadership away. There's already vast division within the movement itself. They categorize people by race, class and gender (as if you didn't know that) and that is their inherent weakness. All you really need to do is get the lower earning identity groups to shake down the higher earning identity groups for money. The leadership has to look like they want social justice. Put forward the idea that black people (who they say are being oppressed) should be compensated eternally by white people. This will effectively kill their movement as the black people flock to shake down the mostly white leadership. Shame them at every turn, encourage black people to speak out about it at every opportunity. Good luck gentlemen, the left shall eat it's own.

Attached: strategy-tactics.jpeg (1200x600, 293.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklivesmatter.ca/demands/
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/the-bullies-of-black-lives-matter/article30746157/
thestar.com/amp/news/gta/2017/06/03/toronto-pride-cant-explain-why-black-lives-matter-missed-parade-deadline.html
voxday.blogspot.com/2018/10/mailvox-double-down-at-your-own-risk.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A0ecBflMb1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please format your post properly, this isn't cuckchan, we expect some degree of standard here.

This is a shitty idea that jews are already pushing. If you want to actually cause division, make the nogs realize that the "white" people leading them are actually jews, the richest and most anti-nigger people on the planet.

Malcom X already tried this. He called all Blacks who collaborated with liberal whites 'Uncle Toms', but he couldn't win against the state-supported MLK.

Pardon me. I have a strange brain.

I have other ideas but It will take me a while to properly flesh them out. They tend to stay away from economic class struggles for a reason. I believe it may be their main weakness but I haven't figured out how to exploit it.

You can convince a large number of black people to effectively rob them though. Force them to practice what they preach by some means. An idea that is particularly to the gain of one group will be popular among that group. It's not that the SJWs have a particularly large black following right now but they certainly will if those black people can directly shake down the white people in the name of social justice.

Frankly, I don't want white wealth to be redistributed to niggers even if it's coming from SJWs, leftists or anyone else with a retarded faggot ideology. This is a disgracefully bad idea.

Additionally, you should focus on attacking the controlled (((right wing))) - everyone already despises the left and they're doing great work churning out ridiculously blatant anti-white propaganda. Their bullshit is better than any propaganda we could produce, all we need to do is point at it and we wake people up. Why would you want to revoke that ability and leave normalfags in the hands of controlled anti-white right wing who wear the mask of being covertly "pro-white"?

Why do you not want to punish your enemies with their own ideology? In my mind it is the ultimate victory to damage an enemy with his own hand.

The right itself is ineffective because of divisions. Be glad they got rid of the flags, it only disrupts the conversation. Half Zig Forums is mostly people arguing about nationality. I wouldn't be surprised if it was done intentionally to disrupt the board.

ok I think this is a good idea.

But, how the fuck do we execute it? Sorry OP there are so many strategic posts with good ideas in theory but without any sort of plan, like steps 1 to 5, on how to most effectively execute this idea.

How do I put forward this idea? What is the most effective medium? Twitter? Campuses? Do I have to join an SJW group and pretend to be a true believer? I'm white so how do I do this convincingly?

ok explain how I, as a wagecuck keyboard warrior, can do this. You have my sword, but what's the attack plan?

The enemy is jews, globalism, and capitalism, not the right wing, not the left wing.

t. not white, probably a jew
>>>/reddit/

Well let me offer my own tactics as an example. Because I'm a normie wagecuck I have minority friends and coworkers, so one of the things I do when the conversation turns to social justice is give examples of white liberal hypocrisy.

E.g. one black friend I used to lift with and was pretty malcom-x tier, I mentioned how people like Soros and Tim Wise are rich and segregate themselves despite their superficial support of BLM etc. I also talk about how blacks' main competition for jobs etc is illegal mexicans. Once their minds are opened a little I can let slip that Soros etc are jewish. Now he posts on facebook all this stuff about how "white allies" are fucking worthless and how Israel oppresses Palestinians, pretty funny.

I believe you are the jew, I am trying to come up with concrete steps to take us where we want to be and you're just kvetching trying to keep discussion theoretical.

Not going to work, SJWs will just weasle ther way out with something like "we are paying our reparations through activism already". Remember, theiynever apply their own rules to themselves.

Come on nigger nobody fucking announces "I am white" on Zig Forums except shitskins.
The only useful way to undermine the left is to get them to hate jews, not to get niggers to hate whites, as lord of the brainlets OP is suggesting.

Well you could do this alone actually. Pretend to be black and encourage some black people to start an NGO. Alternately you could try to shame black SJW youtubers into doing your bidding and demanding money for their people. You could probably create several alts and make it look like several people have the same idea and agree. The demand for it will drive them to create some related content possibly. It's hard to start a trend but if you succeed it may very scare away the movements own leadership.

Perhaps you could even outline it as a class struggle with the rich giving to the poor. This could trigger virtue signalling within the movement. One of their main weaknesses is that they must always appear as highly moral people. They respond to guilt and shame. Paying people to openly call them out in public with have a knock on effect. They cannot resist attacks from within their own sense of morality.

I like it, these are the kinds of concrete plans that are needed.

I hear people began calling SJWs "Social Terrorists" these days. How did that trend started?

My girlfriend was once a feminist and joined a feminist organization long before we met.
Her experience sort of redpilled her on the true nature of social justice Marxism.
The blacks were arrogant, pushy, and very anti-White. They used their skin color to push the angry and confused White girls around.

And the entire organization was ironically led by a White man. Yup. How did he get to this position? Because he was gay and you can't criticize him because gays are on a higher social status than straight women according to the leftist hierarchy of identity politics.
She noticed at the time that he was a natural leader because he was a man and women naturally followed him because he was a man even though he was gay.

Interesting no?
This is quite common among leftist organizations. When they're not ethnically homogeneous, they quickly devolve into chaos. Diversity certainly isn't their strength.

Still, I have to wonder, why do you want to destroy them? It is a very redpilling experience for White men to see the liberals acting upon their sick, anti-White, hate filled feelings. Why contain it?

Our problem is not the vileness of the jews but our own race failing to draw the obvious conclusions from their behavior. We must work together to defend our racial interests or we will be destroyed and our children will be raped and murdered.

Attached: Feminist freaks.jpg (411x768, 101.16K)

Please don't write in that format.

It started right here.
Do it.
Also, call them what they are; anti-Whites.

Yeah. I've seen the word "Social Terrorist" thrown at them a lot because it's not right giving them a noble sounding title like "Social Justice Warrior". It's catching on.

It's accurate an unflattering. Accuracy is usually more important but if you can be unflattering to people you don't like it's a bonus. Trends are hard to start like I said but once you have enough people spread the idea it tends to catch on, if only for a short time.

It won't technically destroy the movement. It will just make it tremendously less effective. SJWs are a concerning development and they have gain a disproportionate amount of power to what their numbers would indicate. Anything I can do to weaken them is a net benefit for the forces of order. They can do nothing but create chaos. They are against everything I hold dear. Western civilization can survive a vast war but not a great many traitors.

If we could persuade them to repeat their weatherman underground antics from decades past, but this time with 24/7 online media I don't think they'd ever recover.

True.

use benevolent sexism to offer them cakes
they are programmed to not stop eating
aim for the world record of seeing how big a human being can possibly get
when they have become the biggest landwhale they will have an accomplishment
accomplishing something means you're no longer an SJW

I can jive with that.
I have a suggestion for you if you are in or near a university. Go to places that social terrorists frequent and disseminate extremely devisive propaganda.
I won't post any of my own designs but when you design your posters/flyers/etc, you must first spend a great deal of time studying feminist and anti-White propaganda. There is a certain feel to it, a theme that can be best described as
1. Exceptional arrogance. It is really astounding
and
2. Pontification/ pseudo sophisticate wordisms.
Leftists are obsessed with wordisms. Anarchists for instance don't actually give a shit about heirearchy, they just don't want to to call a leader a "leader"
One thing voat tends to get wrong about their propaganda is they misspell words intentionally. Leftists rarely do this. They're obsessed with getting every word correct because if you mix up "anarcho-maoist" and "feminist-leninist" then they start flinging shit at each other.

Also, think very hard about what you're trying to do before you do anything. What you want, as you know is to get the feminists to turn on the transgentards, the blacks to turn on the Whites, the Muslims to turn on the jews or """Zionists""" ;-) and the homosexuals to turn on the transgentards. It's actually pretty easy.
These people are so filled with hatred that they unleash it upon each other at the drop of a hat.

Oh and another key feature of leftist propaganda is the war over who has teh right to speak.
Can a White girl speak? Not if her words commit violence by silencing the repressed POC. Can a jew speak? Not if doing so trivializes the suffering of Palestinians intrinsic to Zionism
It is transphobic for a lesbian to reject having sex with a trans "woman" if "she" expresses "her" gay sexuality.
And so on…

It really is a cult. Not like a cult, it is a cult. And like all cults everywhere, the marxists seek to control speech as a means to control thought. This is why medieval monistaries used to force recalcitrant "sinners" to take vows of silence for days or even weeks in order to absolve their sins.
Anyway, I like your idea. Try to get them to eat themselves.

Then do it. I would gladly read it ; i'm starting to lack reading material from Zig Forumss perspective.

It's for radical movements in general. It will create some chaos but I can outline the tricks the Jews are using. It will even up the playing field at least. I'll make sure to link you guys the material but I cannot guarantee it won't fall into someone else's hands. I imagine the SJWs have spies here. It would be a tactically sound choice.

Put it in Zig Forums's miscellaneous section of >>>/pdfs/.

Well, I do like to cook… Though I'm sure that most of them would die of heart failure before reaching critical mass. At the very least, they'd get diabetes and possibly lose a foot.

Will do.

You haven't suggested anything new.
If I had to guess, you are a leftist trying to purge your local SJW movement of legitimate claims that african americans have against the rich bourgeousie funding your moement.

oh wow no one on Zig Forums has ever said that before thanks for your fucking insight
>>>/cuckchan/

Your mistake was posting your thoughts on this board, however. 8pol is full of leftists who LARP as NATSOC using their concepts of what a fascist thinks and believes. That's why you see posts accusing everyone of being Jews, or accusing rightwing groups of being Zionists and so on.
It's a much better idea to post this on boards like 4pol, because the high volume on that site makes it harder to infiltrate. This board's low volume made it easily captured.

There are few original ideas. Have you considered the economic motivation for the blacks shaking down the jews though? It's highly implementable plan which needs minimal influence.

I didn’t buy any of those

Once you understand that the normalfaggot mind in wired in metaphor, idioms and jiggaboo beats– you can hack it easily with a bit of crosstalking skullduggery. This is the secret to good memery that many here intuitively understand.

Knowledge is power
Might is Right
Power corrupts

Conflating intelligentsia as powerful and mighty will quickly cause the subhuman pinkos to attack the knowledge (((dear leaders))) as those wishing to be supreme over others, little more as social climbers. Where to place the intelligentsia in the class struggle/progressive stack is a subject they hate bring up; consciousness itself enrages them enough already, placing any value on it causes them to short circuit into PETA animal rights activists.
Embracing stupidity as the most goodthink state of existence, this is the ultimate poision pill and one they cannot entirely refute without sounding like a ebil nahtzee that places values on people. Do not correct them when they're brain draining themselves, just let it happen.

Attached: 1360580607634.jpg (274x323, 73.53K)

Well alright. Find ways to advance your ideas and create these uncomfortable situations. To impose a rule on an enemy is a decent victory.

Normies tend to be more open to the phrase Might makes right rather than Might is right, just something I've noticed.

Is normalfag you stupid redditor.

(((1)))
I see you schlomo.

This is exactly how they fucked up the Toronto faggot parade.

blacklivesmatter.ca/demands/

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/the-bullies-of-black-lives-matter/article30746157/

Then, the next year…

thestar.com/amp/news/gta/2017/06/03/toronto-pride-cant-explain-why-black-lives-matter-missed-parade-deadline.html

voxday.blogspot.com/2018/10/mailvox-double-down-at-your-own-risk.html

Attached: wrong.jpg (474x386, 21.42K)

Damn firefighters

Shit, forgot:

Reminder Vox called Juden Peterstein eons before even Zig Forums caught on to his schtick.

Why not get it from the horse's mouth?

Attached: r4r.jpg (736x577, 129.31K)

-t. OP, a gullible idiot with brilliant ideas, who posts a simple but strategic tactic to an anonymous message board moderated by the opposition he is trying to defeat. At the behest of fellow "anons" (who must be authentic because they are charicatures of racists and nadzis), he realizes he only had bad ideas that would never work because…. (why?)…. and he should kill himself and silently lurk ten more years.

OP grow some balls and defend your idea against us shitbags!

Dress like a tranny and go around spray painting cis priviledge and break mailboxes with a bat.

Shitposting throught GamerGate and the Great Meme War.

We should crank up a new Op that's fun. Zig Forums hasn't been fun for a while now.

pussy ass grammar nazi fags is what makes up Zig Forums now … fucking learn to read fag

Those are good general rules I guess. They're not as inspired as what I'm writing though. It's a more complete book. Radical Tactics For Dummies basically. I'm not far into the book either, it may be another month before I have my rough draft done.

Alas this wouldn't work.
While yes you could get in at the ground level and achieve a minor organisational role.
The ones who make shit happen and direct the masses on behalf of the kikes are carefully selected and have been groomed many years for the positions.

At best you could cause minor fragmentation in one cell that would dissipate upon cessation of your financial and organisational resources from those above you in the hierarchy.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0ecBflMb1Y

If the truth about the enslavement of blacks didn't shake the believe system of blacks worldwide to the core, then I don't see what influence could persuade them to turn against their masters. I mean blacks are literally still enslaved, owned and exploited by Jews, and not even the Nation of Islam movement achieved to let them see the truth.

Perhaps it was a tactic born of a lack of understanding of black people in general. I mean more than a few of them rob people on the street. I can't see how those particular blacks wouldn't want to shake down these sucker SJWs with much less of a fight.

Even if that could work somehow, you can bet your ass on it that the Jews will pay those reparations out of tax payers money, while glorifying themselves as the eternal saver of blacks.

They'll just give it back, anyway.

How would they use taxpayer money though? By what means?

I've happened upon a clever plan to implement it actually. There are journals that publish inter-sectional feminist theory. It's exactly as bad as it sounds, they'll publish pretty much anything.

kek, everyone knows this, around here even the whites who are just barely aware of race realism use the phrase "on CP time" to describe people who are always late

Yep, now every nigger who doesn’t act like a typical nigger is called an Uncle Tom by other niggers. Funny how that works

Northern blacks and southern blacks are very different.

Malcolm X was /ourguy/ keeping those crabs in the bucket.

This plan mostly involves letting their ineptitude take over, but their real achilles heal is the money

outside of the trustfund kids, no pro activist has a financial fallback, the real goal of such disruptions should be to make the underlings as greedy as possible to make the machine even less efficient on a larger scale.
"we will compensate you for your presence" fliers, promises of free shit from organizers, making them own up to their Free Shit philosophy and getting them mugged by their pets. These are old ideas, but they've never been skillfully implemented.

if you're really ballsy or suspect that organizers would rip down every flier ahead of the time, attend the rally yourself, put up fliers/fake pamphlet stands mid-crowd and simply vanish.

Attached: 1537004715910.jpg (609x867, 200.96K)

That's why making the enemy live up to his own rules is a successful tactic, and why people who oppose Jews in any way (even if they don't realise that's what they're doing) are so easy to defeat, they believe in honor and integrity and it gets used against them.

Looks good, for Alinskyite reasons as stated above.

Concept: "It starts with US." Get that out there.

"In Trump's America the only way to end inequality and corruption, is to be the change you wish to see in the world.
We can break the mold and show that RADICAL equality and sharing begin when the person with privilege shares their gains with the oppressed."
Something like that?

Also, push the concept that any privileged (white or Jewish) liberal who doesn't immediate give their stuff to any poc who asks is probably a Trump plant there to infiltrate, REAL warriors for social justice never argue.
That should be good for a laugh.
Make fake papers and upload them to Scribd, cite them in references when you want to "prove" something that's patently untrue.
Very few people ever click these, and you can mistitle links to something that looks like an educational or govt domain, so long as the link is live and a quick click shows the same title people may just asume it's a scribd copy of a real paper.

We're all fucked, see you retards on the other side.

*rapes your dislike button and slips into your comment section*

wew

Cliched. Plays well, lyrics are over the top though

They're already trained to see race. Just train them to see the Jew. The first person to ever tell me hitler did nothing wrong IRL was a black man. Train them to see the Jew and it's game over.

Nice voice and could be cute. One more thing the jews ruined. We'll make them pay…. or rather we'll make niggers make them pay which is far better because they have a knack for cruelty.

No you haven't and proof is here;

If you'd been studying them like you said, then you would know these aren't fucking volunteers, but well paid professionals.

A nigger bitch made a website like that two years ago and cucks sent in money. You're an idiotic kid who watches jap cartoons. In real life, the leaders must be setup so as to be incarcerated, or killed.