Zig Forums meet Amy Coney Barrett who Trump should nominate when Ginsburg croaks or Clarence Thomas retires

Zig Forums meet Amy Coney Barrett who Trump should nominate when Ginsburg croaks or Clarence Thomas retires

Attached: amy.png (349x436, 148.34K)

What's her connection to the illegal Brady bonds that financed the mafia takeover of the USSR and necessitated the 9-11 attacks to eliminate the evidence? Everyone else Trump nominates has at least some tangential connection to those events.

You see the nigger in the background of pic related? Yeah, that's one of her TWO adopted haitian kids, how fucking BASED is that?

Attached: professor-barrett.jpg (2400x1503, 231.72K)

Her appeal to trumpniggers is coming into focus. Reminds them of their fambly.

Women shouldn't be in positions of authority over men.

No

Fuck this nigger loving cunt. I hope she never gets withing 1000 miles of SCOTUS.

Sadly I think Trump is holding on to her as a last resort pic. poundmetoo and muh raycis doesn't work against her.

Not believable. She's got to be high on the list.

Roman catholic with a potato patch kid?

oh look, someone gets here gets it.

There's thousand cock stare and then there's thousand cock hair. She has both.

No women.
No children.
No traitors, no asiatics, no africans.
None.

Those, who do not pay, who are spared death everyone else's grace, do not get to speak. They cannot be first.

Now get the fuck all back to the kitchen.

I agree, but I am also going to enjoy the mental gymnastics the left will use to character assassinate this multiple nigger-adopting female when she's nominated. At the very least we will get some great precedent quotes to throw in their faces later.
sorry, anons, I'm high on salt at the moment.

I'd fuck her now. Marry her when she was 20.

She has that "wife" look you know?

The mental gymnastics are for your consumption.

==Replacing the kikess is the only
position she is suitable for.==

But the libs will go crazy over Roe vs Wade with her nomination

wtf my redtext didnt work

lol

You broke up the line of text that's why.

accidental linebreak
due to my keyboard going
wacky

No.
I already told you no.
No.

The appropriate scaffold for women is not the gambit nor shit-entertainment box; It is the pyre. Burn the witch, and let all beta fucks see it and remember – as they, who so willing give up what little they have in blind pursuit of other men's balls all to get just a lick from pussy-frankensteins, they who are migrants and immigrants and asiatics and africans, are the target. Burn their priest as the witch she is, and burn her now.

Fucking waste of time.

Bad plan.

She looks like someone who's sucked a lot of dick.

they will just say that she is peak racist because she bought little pet niglets

Nominate for what? The Supreme kitchen cleaner?