The Shift: Physicists Refute Scientist’s Gender-Based ‘Pseudoscience’ at CERN

archive.is/bdQ4Q Spudnik news, but you can find the same article all over the place.

A letter denouncing a talk made last week in Switzerland by Italian physicist Alessandro Strumia during a CERN workshop on women in the field of high energy physics has been signed by over 200 physicists - including Nobel Prize winner David Gross - and some 900 academics from other fields.

"Physics and science are part of the shared inheritance of all people, as much as art, music, and literature, and we should strive to ensure that everyone has a fair opportunity to become a scientist. The question of discrimination based on ascribed identity is a moral one, and we write to affirm that discrimination is not a welcome feature of our field, however pervasive it may be….. The thin veneer of scientific rigor with which Strumia's talk began was followed by open discrimination and personal attacks, which we condemn unconditionally."

"[We] write to strongly express our view that the science case presented by Strumia was fundamentally unsound.​ It is clear to all of us that Strumia is not an expert on these topics and is misusing his physics credentials to put himself forward as one. Furthermore, those among us who are familiar with the relevant literature know that Strumia's conclusions are in stark disagreement with those of experts. He frequently made the basic error of conflating correlation with causation, and while Strumia claimed to be proving that there is no discrimination against women, his arguments were rooted in a circumscribed, biased reading of the data available, to the point of promoting a perspective that is biased against women."

tl,dr: Scientist says "Gender means jackshit, you get in if you're smart", SJW crowd answers "We'll get in even if we're dumb because we have pseudo-vaginas".

Linux has fallen. CERN is next.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x541, 827.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

particlesforjustice.org/
particlesforjustice.org/additional-signatures
de.linkedin.com/in/sonia-el-hedri-0ba31283
tn.linkedin.com/in/sonia-el-hedri-0ba31283
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva#Etymology_and_other_names>>12249873
home.cern/about/physics/extra-dimensions-gravitons-and-tiny-black-holes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was built with a fucking statue of Shiva in its courtyard where KIKES PERFORM SATANIC RITUALS, you dumb fuck.

Some things to take from this debacle:

Welcome to a week ago.

Shut the fuck up schizonigger.

Yeah, figured I was late to the party, but I saw nothing in the catalog.
I always thought STEM was a natural repellent of this creatures, but ever since "STEAM" started gaining, well, steam, I'm starting to lose hope.

CERN is failed kike attempt #5,700,431,009,546,227 to find a way to kill God and get revenge for their father and themselves for being condemned to Gehenna for eternity.

show me

>>>/suicide/

Do a fucking image search, retard.

Attached: Mystery-satanic-human-sacrifice-video-spooks-scientists-working-at-worlds-biggest-particle-collider-CERN.jpg (567x291 18.15 KB, 30.11K)

since when does Shiva accept human sacrifices, are the jews mocking him?

I see these two images in every CERN thread since chins immemorial.

Since mudskins have always been bloodthirsty savages

So isn't it the opposite of what you are saying happened?

It's fake.

Okay, apparently there IS a statue like that at CERN. It was gifted by the Indian government.

So go blame the shitskins.

It's fake you retard, they are doing some prank.Also way to derail the thread.
Filtered.

Kill yourself.

Exactly the OPPOSITE had happened.
200 physicist declared their allegiance to pseudo science. MUH gender.

>>>/qresearch/

It's just like when they tore down James Watson for daring to say there were IQ differences between races. The response was the same:

The next stage is destroying him professionally, which this public escalation is the first step of.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-07 He may have unravelled DNA, but James Watson deserves to be shunned Adam Rutherford.png (628x880, 505.14K)

1. Shiva is an Aryan God, retard.
2. The 2nd pic you have is from a prank.
Kill yourself, Shlomo. Take your meds too.

So, is this the timeline CERN put us in?

Shiva is a mud superstition for subhumans that shit in roads

Who, specifically, wrote the letter?

this.
remember, war is peace, ignorance is strength.

From another source on the story:

>The signatories at particlesforjustice.org wanted to “state, in the strongest possible terms, that the humanity of any person, regardless of ascribed identities such as race, ethnicity, gender identity, religion, disability, gender presentation, or sexual identity is not up for debate”.

>particlesforjustice.org/
Anyone have the coincidence detector active?
Link has a full list of the signatories.

Second part of the list
>particlesforjustice.org/additional-signatures

Here's the list of authors only:
Matthew Buckley (Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey)

Sean Carroll (California Institute of Technology)

Kyle Cranmer (New York University)

Djuna Croon (TRIUMF)

Sonia El Hedri (Ecole Polytechnique)

Daniel Harlow (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)

Seyda Ipek (University of California, Irvine)

David J. E. Marsh (University of Göttingen)

Sam McDermott (Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory)

Chanda Prescod-Weinstein (University of Washington & University of New Hampshire)

Matthew Reece (Harvard University)

Pearl Sandick (University of Utah)

Nausheen R Shah (Wayne State University)

Brian Shuve (Harvey Mudd College)

Tracy Slatyer (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)

Tim M.P. Tait (University of California, Irvine)

Graham White (TRIUMF)

Tien-Tien Yu (University of Oregon)

Ten years ago when I had fallen for the college meme my advisor was crafting feminist epistemology of science, and all I can recall her saying is that different standpoints, walks of live, races, genders could theoretically contribute to experimental design. Whenever I pushed her to say more, her response was that they would design tests differently, make different choices about inputs, give different analysis of outputs. On the surface, this seemed reasonable in that multilingual people, like well read people, pick up on implications that are not necessarily evident to those lacking similar experiences, and therefore could seize on smallish opportunities leading to greater insights. But when I inquired as to how a research team might look along these lines her argument was that government would need to mandate racial and national quotas so that a representative of each group was included regardless of potential for individual contribution, which seemed like a good analogue for Communism to me. Moreover, the type of science that got done would resemble not only the token inclusivity of the legal mandates but the idiosyncracies of that group’s dysfunctional social dynamics such that the science would be rendered of secondary importance to the political struggles internal to the group. She also said whites should step down from their roles of responsibility in civilization and let minorities run the entire edifice as a peace offering and attonement for “historical wrongs,” or as an apology for the successes of whites’ European ancestors. She’s the one who ruined a life in academia for me.

Oh boy this is gonna be fun.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2030x1401 912.61 KB, 1.81M)

Old news is so exciting.

Attached: 80vnUa6[1].gif (480x320, 1.68M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1164x905 29.58 KB, 313.41K)

See also:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2318x1507 182.82 KB, 1019.51K)

Huh, it is like 2 months old… That said, I don't remember ever seeing a thread about it here though.

That’s because you migrated from Reddit this week, admit it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (928x903 214.64 KB, 152.67K)

Seems dubious.

Attached: 1389734985981.jpg (916x692, 193.01K)

Sci-THOT detected.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1297x486 95.85 KB, 311.02K)

Reported for paid jewish shilling.

Confirmed for actual sacrificial ritual.

Bout all I could find on this one

>de.linkedin.com/in/sonia-el-hedri-0ba31283
>tn.linkedin.com/in/sonia-el-hedri-0ba31283

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x300, 165.47K)

Shiva (as well of most of Hinduism) is of Indo-European origins, asshole. Read a book.

"The similarities between the iconography and theologies of Shiva with Greek and European deities have led to proposals for an Indo-European link for Shiva,[78][79] or lateral exchanges with ancient central Asian cultures.[80][81] His contrasting aspects such as being terrifying or blissful depending on the situation, are similar to those of the Greek god Dionysus,[82] as are their iconic associations with bull, snakes, anger, bravery, dancing and carefree life.[83][84] The ancient Greek texts of the time of Alexander the Great call Shiva as "Indian Dionysus", or alternatively call Dionysus as "god of the Orient".[83] Similarly, the use of phallic symbol as an icon for Shiva is also found for Irish, Nordic, Greek (Dionysus[85]) and Roman deities, as was the idea of this aniconic column linking heaven and earth among early Indo-Aryans, states Roger Woodward.[78] Others contest such proposals, and suggest Shiva to have emerged from indigenous pre-Aryan tribal origins."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva#Etymology_and_other_names>>12249873

Shiva is an Aryan goddess, are you sure they are kikes?

Attached: a105147f94f1503421a3925e0837b9d282c466ad59b83abd2b1386cd65704459.gif (472x360, 694.5K)

>particlesforjustice.org/

>particlesforjustice.org/additional-signatures
Good argument to shut down useless and wasteful particle physics.

I'd say defound them.

Pretty sure CERN are a bunch of faggots, but that poster is likely a christian rat. Anything that isnt christian is satanic to them that's why they call an Aryan godess Shiva satanic.

I don't blame you because I had the same reaction, but I summarized it in the tl,dr.

proton right matters

Turns out some Russian businessman bought the medal for 4 million dollars and then returned it to him.
Sadly the same Russian dude married a Jewess.

That guy got vindicated recently when a study outlined exactly what genes are missing in African descendants (or what genes are present) that do in fact cause the difference in IQ.
They may have destroyed his life, but he has the last laugh.

So where's the presentation?

Attached: 5678452c42f9a66710ce3ac6c610fd14b44787147bcfca82f978b21a7f918384.png (540x718, 285.98K)

None of that is real, you yid. Satan is a jewish invention to scare the goy.

Hinduism and Shikhism is in fact based as fuck. They do recognise we live in the Kali Yuga.

If you are right, you shouldn't ever be ridiculed, for you will have the last laugh in heaven

oh you sweet summer child….CERN was never good

BAIT firstpost is best firstpost

Shiva is male

(((David Gross))

Brahma + Saraswati
Abraham + Sara

You dodged a bullet user. Academia is beyond fucked. Even math is starting to get fucked as feminists such as Eugenia Cheng poison the well.

first i've heard of it. Been pretty slow recently, too. Not that I care. let the left eat itself.

checked. They killed for their dark god. Shiva was just a front.

These "big brain" Physicists are claiming to be intelligent however they refuse to acknowledge even the simple concept of gender and the basic natural human differences which separates men from women.

These fucking retards aren't as smart or prestigious as they think. Most of them are only as valuable as the paperweight they have on their degree if they cannot even understand simple human nature.

When did a woman ever invent anything noteworthy in science? The first and ONLY relevant person that comes to mind is Marie Curie.

It takes no time to figure our women literally haven't done jack shit for science or scientific advancement, it's all been men. In general physics and STEM fields don't even attract women. Because they literally don't care for it, it doesn't entice them. They totally disregard it. Even manual, honest labour. Should they be scorned for it? No, that fact should simply just be accepted instead injecting jewish egalitarianism and marxism into it destroying our academia and turning our institutions full of useless prestigeless, uncreative parasites that are unable to create or innovate, or add anything noteworthy.

Most women you see in such places are literally desk jockeys and paper shufflers, otherwise they are worthless academical tokens injected into it based on marxist political correctness.

CERN is a giant scrap parasite anyway, the PRACTICAL VALUE for humanity is literally NONEXISTENT, all that money should have been spent on Cold fusion research, even new Tokamak or alternative clean energy and fusion options that would be way more useful than finding the fucking gay higgs bosom. The Jews don't want CF or alternate power though because concept of free energy would literally ruin them so they've marginalized it for decades.

Attached: U.S._Department_of_Energy_-_Science_-_425_003_001_(9786811206).jpg (2040x2040, 390.53K)

Mainstream science should be burnt to the ground.
E L E C T R I C U N I V E R S E !

Attached: really makes you think.png (221x228, 78.41K)

Marie Curie = Mercury
That is simply occultism user. Which just lends more to your point, but I just wanted to throw that in.

And Marie Curie was push-backed almost her entire fucking career because men knew the differences of sex as a matter of fact and thought she was bs.

After all the "bigotry" It didn't stop her, she KEPT WORKING still discovered polonium and radium and furthered radiation research.

Fucking (((marxist))) cancer, being a woman and a scientist doesn't stop you from doing jack shit by default, its a free for all, these ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is discover something new or fucking innovate and submit the papers and fucking prove it. These little insolent beady eyed bird brain whore researchers think that by virtue of just having a degree they should be entitled to some discovery without doing anything. Because they are totally unable to have innovative thought, self motivation without validation and for that they feel the need to have a false outrage knee-jerk bitch reaction and blame men to make up for the fact that they are worthless and should get another job where they can be useful to society. It's fucking pathetic.

No they know its the truth, they just dont want to lose their jobs. You're not as intelligent as you think you are, kid.

Considering the wages involved at working at a "prestigious" place like CERN they can't hire every retard as a researcher that comes around and expect to produce, if they hire a retard in an important job they can expect the total opposite. Obviously the important jobs and those who get them are credential based not gender or race based you fucking cave dweller.

Proof? Being a physicist doesn't stop you from believing in (((cultural marxism))) It's most likely that these certified retards actually believe that in a world where if it was less "unbigoted" and more (((egalitarian))) every woman, equal to the chance of men could potentially be equal to a new Isaac Newton. Being good at physics doesn't mean you're intelligent enough not to believe or be peer pressured into believing Jew marxism PC trash.

CERN employee here, that shit was gifted by India. As there was no room for this shit on site, they decided to place this at the edge of the Meyrin site between the hotel and the CMS/ATLAS building.

As stated before, the statue is situated next to the hotel. The summerstudents (who stay there) decided to play on prank and made this. DG was pretty butthurt about this.

In real life he's a super-nice guy, and truly amazing when it comes to statistics and physics. He just gets carried away by politics and political correctness…

Fucking nonsense.
CERN is a collider, it smashes subatomic particles together to destroy them, so we can detect what smaller components they may be made of.
Shiva is the god of destruction…get it?
This nonsense about CERN "opening portals" or "changing timelines" is pure fantasy, puked up by people that don't know what a superconducting collider actually does, and all they see is a complex scientific structure that confuses them.

The low-level techs even performed a satanic-looking ritual at the statue, and videoed it, just to piss with the NPC idiots that make up these stories. They DO have a sense of humor, you know.
They probably caught hell for it.

Attached: FacePalm.jpg (400x400, 22.18K)

3rd pic. Why publish that. Supposedly smart people,, Female Role Models, swearing routinely then publishing it?

pay arises; Can a genius use brain when in the midst of distempered retarded threat?

Why, haven't you heard, goy?
Marie Curie diodn't discover all that crap, it was her Jewish assistant that did all the REAL work and thinking…
…at least, that's the narrative the kikes recently tried to push…

Attached: IMadeThis.jpg (440x960, 50.23K)

I don't know if I should be happy as a mid 130s IQ (smart enough to contribute, too dumb to do anything great) that as this collapse happens I won't be outcompeted, or just sad at how much is being destroyed.

checked
Moar eyes on this, extremely interesting

intelligence is only a tool, these scientist types are smart but also quite often essentially autistically interested in niche fields, in which they are super experts, but otherwise don't interest themselves much more than average Joe about the rest, mistakenly thinking that being knowledgeable in their own niche makes them an authority over the rest
only a quite small percentage of them, usually the elite among them, is more of a polymath type

It's not so much as a measure of intelligence but a matter of where it's applied. That's the problem with jewish tricks. They make something so deceptive and simple on the surface because they rely on the fact that most people aren't as inherently dishonest as kikes, so they typically don't take information in with the assumption that it's a lie. People like that can go along with tons of these lies without waking up but sooner later one thing happens that is too jarring to ignore. Some narrative is pushed that is so opposite of something they know to be true to their core such that they can no longer ignore it. This breaks the cognitive dissonance.

Being red pilled has little to do with intelligence. It's why they hate memes so much. They can publish paper after paper, push any narrative in the 24/7 media, or use any other trick they have but it can all be for nothing because one shitposting autist noticed a fundamental discrepancy that proves their entire narrative fake and puts it in a funny meme. It's why the USSR only allowed comedians to tell jokes approved by the state. It's why they're struggling to win the culture war despite having all of the power - humor exposes their lies.

Planned or inadvertent, CERN is also a communications device.
What CERN does is like creating a spark. A collision is a huge blip - a spark if you will - and can be detected from very far away. You can modulate these collisions - dot dot dot dat dat dat morse code style - and send information vast distances in real time. Yes, real time. No light speed lag. Why? Because it uses the tangent wavefront, which is FTL.
Who are they talking to? Look at what was CERN tangent to when it ramped up.

Wasn't there a mysterious death that went unanswered around the time of the prank. Some woman went missing or something.

Consider also that CERN is a machine that can create localized "Creation of the Universe" levels of power that if used improperly could very well destroy all that exists in the blink of an eye.
From an alien perspective WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING AND WE MAY DESTROY EVERYTHING LULZ
be aware that every higher intelligence in the universe or otherwise is aware of this
wtf we're still here
Is it unreasonable to assume something is watching out for us?

home.cern/about/physics/extra-dimensions-gravitons-and-tiny-black-holes

Microscopic black holes

"Another way of revealing extra dimensions would be through the production of “microscopic black holes”. What exactly we would detect would depend on the number of extra dimensions, the mass of the black hole, the size of the dimensions and the energy at which the black hole occurs. If micro black holes do appear in the collisions created by the LHC, they would disintegrate rapidly, in around 10 -^27 seconds. They would decay into Standard Model or supersymmetric particles, creating events containing an exceptional number of tracks in our detectors, which we would easily spot. Finding more on any of these subjects would open the door to yet unknown possibilities."

CERN is so epic goyim, it's not fincancially parasitic fringe science at all!!!

How will physics progress if you fill it's scientists critical theorists vs scientific method? These ranks will be with people who delude gender, they will damn well delude factual analysis as well. Sciences will take a hit as merits and concrete results decay just like everything else that has being touched by cultural jewish marxism. In a certain way, evil is real, and it has seeped into everything, poisioning and rotting all it touches.

This is all conjecture, but, an anthill doesn't know about the highway 3 yards away. By the bell curve, if there are likely other intelligences in the universe, they are incomprehensibly smarter and dumber than us. It is very possible we are being protected by beings that would have abilities akin to angels, etc.

Reminder that tech nerds and physicists are the most easily bullied of all professions. They are usually meek and nerdy to the point of submission, especially if there is a female involved. Despite high IQs (often very high), they are a group of socially awkward autists who are browbeaten into conformity by feminists and jews, and many legitimately think white knighting will get them laid. Despite this, I doubt most physicists actually believe any of the gender bullshit, but the (((leaders))) of their field are forcing them to make a public oath to feminism.

lel. I recognize a lot of these names from the New Atheist movement, which was destroyed when it was converged by SJWs. They tried to disprove God using physics and made themselves look like idiots who don't understand basic epistemology or the nature of the scientific method.

Marie Curie's husband, Pierre Curie, did all of the leg work and went out of his way to keep his wife off his projects. However, he died and Marie inherited all his notes. She wrote them into a paper and was awarded the Nobel prize. For a long time everyone would say that radium was discovered by "The Curies." Now, they've memory holed Pierre entirely.

what would you say to such a being?

Don't tread on me.

If being "red pilled" had nothing to do with intelligence whatsoever we'd have way more people who would be naturally capable of understanding the current (((state))) of this Jewish world and why things are as they are no doubt. We'd have more people understanding that democracy is inefficient and fraudulent and that the Jewish mass media nearly reliably dictates who gets to rule and who does not. And this isn't the 1800's, this is the information age, (((who))) runs the entertainment industry, mass media, printing press, world banking, is publicly available information.

You can answer to facts and be Natsoc, e.g "redpilled" or you can be a mouth breathing useful that gets manipulated for the rest of your life while even knowing of all the mudskins in your nations, the ghettos, the crime, the rape etc but note:thinking and rationalizing NOTHING of it, without even asking the most powerful question of "Why?" meanwhile the white race is being destroyed by engineered deceit, pure demographics caused by forced mass third world immigration population replacement caused by Jews and their collaborators inventing Hooton, Kalergi, and Morgenthau plans etc since the end of WW2.

If you can learn by education to solve huge mathematical, theoretical equations and yet unable to understand relatively simple concepts demographic shifts and birthrates you are not intelligent. Because there is a difference between being able to learn and being able to truly understand, i.e. reason and rationalize given information.

Intelligence is required to realize the state of the world but also to put the pieces together, as well as being able to convey them. At this point in time and as it has always been the few independent thinkers (15-20%) are outnumbered by the many (80%); and it will always be this way. CERN and material wealth for instance is a grain of sand compared to the stagnant disaster that will effect the world if our race dies. Because if the white race dies there will be no more CERN and no more Isaac Newton's or Von Brauns, there will be no more large scale innovation. Just an eternal brown generic rootless consumer slave mudrace.

Attached: Albert Speer - Die Neue Reichskanzlei 1940-49_1.jpg (1812x1324, 399.3K)

Nerds just want some pussy. Cum into my lab and I'll mentor you haha.

TITS or GTFO

Please eradicate the rat kikes

CERN IS LUCIFERIAN GLOW IN THE DARKS

this

Attached: らくがきまとめ㉓ 65435861_p1.png (2100x1900, 1.81M)

Kys kike. No one on this board believes you.

>(((obvious joke)))

It's real in your mind I guess.

kys

Are you quoting the voices in your head now? Do you feel okay? Maybe you need a glass of water.

Well those people are used to creating ideal theoretical models for an inanimate subject so naturally it translates to their private lifes because they can only exist in such artificial bubbles. If they wouldnt their focus would shift.