Reminder: cops have no legal obligation to protect you

Pigs will watch you die and eat your tax dollars
The kikes in the judicial system have deemed that the pigs paid through your taxes are not required to protect the people they claim to serve

>The three women sued the District of Columbia for failing to protect them, but D.C.'s highest court exonerated the District and its police, saying that it is a "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [1 There are many similar cases with results to the same effect. [2

Daily reminder that badgeniggers are the standing army of the zog, and will gladly sell out their countrymen for an extra shekle. Even the so-called "good cops" openly fraternize with niggers, spics, chinks, and so forth–conditioning themselves to put their co-workers before their own race. You will also notice that many of the loudest anti-gun kvetching comes from police officers, who are simultaneously infuriated and terrified of an armed citizenry. Make no mistake, this is an occupational force pressing it's boot onto your neck.

[1 Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981).
[2 Riss v. City of New York, 22 N.Y.2d 579, 293 NYS2d 897, 240 N.E.2d 860 (N.Y. Ct. of Ap. 1958); Keane v. City of Chicago, 98 Ill. App.2d 460, 240 N.E.2d 321 (1968); Morgan v. District of Columbia, 468 A.2d 1306 (D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1983); Calogrides v. City of Mobile, 475 So.2d 560 (S.Ct. A;a. 1985); Morris v. Musser, 478 A.2d 937 (1984); Davidson v. City of Westminster, 32 C.3d 197, 185 Cal.Rptr. 252, 649 P.2d 894 (S.Ct. Cal. 1982); Chapman v. City of Philadelphia, 434 A.2d 753 (Sup.Ct. Penn. 1981); Weutrich v. Delia, 155 N.J. Super 324, 326, 382 A.2d 929, 930 (1978); Sapp v. City of Tallahassee, 348 So.2d 363 (Fla.Ct. of Ap. 1977); Simpson's Food Fair v. Evansville, 272 N.E. 2d 871 (Ind.Ct. of Ap.); Silver v. City of Minneapolis, 170 N.W.2d 206 (S.Ct. Minn. 1969) and Bowers v. DeVito, 686 F.2d 61 (7th Cir. 1982).

[3 911 F.2d52 (8th Cir. 1990)

Attached: 452345235.jpg (606x574, 131.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc
invidio.us/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have to realize how this sounds, right? People are going to be mad about this, right?

As with all zog agencies, they survive only because the citizens are kept ignorant.

Cant wait till shit hits the fan and these fucking ZOGbots get whatever the next nigger aims at their skulls.

not this shit again.

Attached: Screenshot_35.png (446x534 122 B, 369.67K)

"Public Duty Doctrine" states a cop does not need to intervene in a violent situation for you. There job is to protect "the public" which translates to government buildings, infrastructure, wal-mart and bank of america. Not individuals and Not mom&pop businesses.

Wiki redirects here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue

Precisely, their chief concern is protecting their master's property and not the townsfolk they threaten and leech off of.

Attached: dealing with cops.jpg (563x739, 153.49K)

Did you really ever think you could rely on them? Don't be so naive. Buy a gun for self protection, not a phone.

Attached: britain police english.jpg (960x720, 83.67K)

Daily reminder that low-level terrorism against White taxcows is a business model for police. The last thing they'll ever want is for it to go away.

It's like some people still don't understand THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ARE SLAVERS AND CITIZENS ARE THE SLAVES.

When your mother signed the long form birth certificate you became a tax paying serf with no more God given rights, now only civil rights which are legally "privileges" and not rights. Police are the money police. they keep you inline by taking away your money and ability to act by jailing you. they keep you under control by restricting your freedoms. government looks out for government, not you. Look up the terms "rebel belligerent" and "enemy combatant" that is how they legally define all Americans without exception. does that sound like they have your best interests at heart?

This is why voting is a fucking joke.

I'll raise you three options better. Prior to the mid 1800's, it was expected for every man to be armed and capable of defending himself or another–constitutional carry is the first step in restoring that standard and demilitarizing pigs.

Attached: volume 5.pdf (volume 1.pdf)

I heard there's never any benefit to talking to the police, and the 5th basically enables you to say nothing to them. What's the Canadian equivalent to the 5th?

I've never understood why so many right-wingers in the USA are against "free" healthcare yet fully support "free" law enforcement. So in the USA a cop can crack your skull for free for any or no reason but you have to pay to get it fixed?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the victims were white and the perps are spics or niggers.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: hard-knocks.webm (320x180, 3.1M)

Police stopped being “the good guys” around the 1920’s-1930’s, then went back to being decent in the 40’s-60’s, then just became the kiked agencies we know today. We need to PRIVATIZE the police to serve white neighborhoods, actually fucking patrol, and protect heavily populated public areas so niggers can’t run wild punching people, and robbing. Or better yet, let the citizenry handle shit the same way it was during the 1800’s.

police job is extorting taxes so your point is?

Wrong any officer that refuses orders or doesn't go to work can be immediately thrown in prison for effectively going AWOL. They can also be persecuted for precised cowardice these days.

Whats wrong? get a traffic ticket cuck?

Attached: 1435678009423.png (1190x906, 251.06K)

Bootpolish tastes better than ignorance ever could.

pig spotted.

American "conservatives" are braindead zombies. Think about how insane "the left" has to be to make the party of israel slaves and indentured servitude look. Tell me that's not a top down endeavor.

Why yes following orders that pertains to the job of keeping the peace and enforcing laws that keep harm and crime at bay. Who would have guessed!

Police don't keep crime at bay. There is no business model in that.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc

The same way they get support for trump.
Not to mention that white self hatred and nigger worship are ingrained deeply in the white american psyche. The "american right" have had their identity tied to the republican party (many instances forcefully as in the case of this board). The GOP was founded by "brave abolitionists" that massacred unarmed whites on numerous occasions and fraternized with European radicals and communists. And in the 30's it was fully infiltrated by Trostkyites who then called themselves "Neocons"(who still have a stranglehold on the party to this day). During the GOP primaries just before WWII an anti war candidate won the votes of party members, but the party (((committee))) at the backing of various jews instead chose a war mongering jew lover.
Trump has pardoned numerous nigger rapists and drug dealers as well as jews who have scammed white gentiles.
All this crap results in an Orwellian caliber level of cognitive dissonance that is the reason for the stances you see today.

A white cop can be jailed for killing an armed and dangerous nigger, but a black cop can get away with literally boiling someone to death.
>>>Zig Forums681093

The police are becoming increasingly anti white as the ranks are filled with non whites and commies, there was a story a month or two back where the new (nigress) police chief in Portland/Seattle refused to help ICE with deportations and is being sued for it.
And now spics are arresting white folk for telling illegals to fuck off.

Also, if you lurk leftypol they talk about how many of their commie groups (like antifa and the DSA) have numerous (nonwhite) cops and government employees in them.

My theory is ZOG is preparing for a massive anti white pro commie backlash when RED ZOG is done playing its part.

Attached: f9ff1747a137ddae96f2155f141242fda27d1277b466192e9968c2e90c956bdd.png (1468x396, 247.53K)

fug laws borders n shiet

Actually its about crime displacement, forcing criminals elsewhere, slowly pushing them into areas such as Jew York and Lost Angeles and other big cities. Why do you think there is so many undesirables in the city such as Niggers, Jews, Transexuals and cucks. Locals peace keeping so our small towns can stay pure. Just trying to shine light on your ignorance.

Attached: O5DaSoZq.jpg (1024x1024, 84.38K)

Small towns stay pure because niggers don't own and can't afford to purchase homes there.

Why are you even here. Get the fuck out.

Yeah, looks like I win.

Filtered. Suggest others do the same.

You realize that prior to the shitty moderation a few years ago the board was like a quarter combat vets, right?

Possibly nothing, but it doesn't matter. Don't say anything to them anyway, even if you're tortured. We're in the mess we're in today because of faggots talking to ZOG.

They hated Jesus because he told the truth.

What delusional shit. The police are some of the most redpilled and white supremacist leaning of all. What is really strange is the outreach attempted numerous times to redpill or radicalize the normies but instead of working to really get the po-po on board there is always some shill campaign against them completely. You realize there will always be police, mostly the ones you have would be the ones taking over any new form of government you may or may not hope is put in power. Better start working towards real solutions and stop putting forth radical bullshit that will not solve anything except your muh sovereign citizen larp.

Nothing but shills and goddamn jews on this motherfucker anymore.

Attached: 745e1598335f673b6042438a2ecfe16ea653bc8f1e41784f17d19fab599a6c50.jpg (254x248, 10.53K)

Like many others on this board, quick to point the finger but unable to offer any useful alternative aside from 'lol fucc the police'

Attached: 42a.jpg (650x429, 167K)

Filtering you too.

Attached: good goy.jpg (256x165, 19.67K)

The federal government and its attendant stooges aren't murdering jews, dumb fuck. Filtered. And reported.

This was a SCOTUS decision, not police decision.
You know who hates the police?
Niggers.

What is Duty to Act? I don't know about cops but when I'm on my rig I don't get to just chose not to treat some raped and beaten women for most reasons besides consent and threat of danger

This.

We're all cops here, user.
Get with the fucking program, kiddo!

You have this place confused for a GOP cuckservative circlejerk (granted, the Trump threads don't help but give off that impression).

Absolutely this.

Cops like James Lancia (author of Downtown White Police) are of the exception, not the rule.

Attached: 1449088407208.jpg (600x483, 66.44K)

No I haven't as I just questioned why so many right-wingers in the USA have that view, not Zig Forums. And Trump probably isn't a GOP cuckservative, he's probably just playing things a little safe until the bullshit Russia investigation is fully over and he can totally fuck up the opposition. (Both Democrats and GOP. At least John McCain is gone, so that's one down already.)

Roasties btfo hahahaha go vote for more marxism. They went downstairs because they wanted some to and felt left out.

He is an apex Rockefeller republican. He just has a much better marketing department and television background to convince surface dwellers otherwise. Only look at what he does, not what he says.

What does this mean exactly?

Question: what's worse?

Jules: I'm not giving you that money. I'm buying something from you. Wanna know what I'm buyin' Ringo?

Pumpkin: What?

Jules: Your life. I'm givin' you that money so I don't have to kill your ass. You read the Bible?

Pumpkin: Not regularly.

Jules: There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you." Now… I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your ass. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here… he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

No matter what any braindead boomer or other ZOGbot worshipping cuck tries to sell you, there is no such thing as a "redpilled cop"
When the choice is:
A. Ignore vigilante justice against pedos and niggers
or
B. Hurr durr my pay n pension!

A. Refuse to confiscate weapons deemed illegal by ZOG
or

A. Protect civilian protesters from BLM or Antifa
or

A. Refuse to protect wetback scum from ICE
or
The choice will always be "hurr durr just dooin muh jub durr durr thin blue line muh pay n pension durr durr" because police are shit for brains fucktards who are too stupid, lazy, and greedy to be anything other than drooling golems for shekels

Attached: rNsqZP5.jpg (960x720, 218.73K)

It's surprising what one citizen can accomplish all on his own in that area.

Attached: 8eb30b847d8e5c6ffe8f26d2e505e10d987edce4523e172eb6d6a463a0f3a0ea.jpg (1608x2352, 569.6K)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

True, but unless you're this guy , you're hypocritically muh pay n pension faggot.

Doesn't happen fake news and most people are pedo scum anyway this world is broken and can't be fixed

If you believe that, you should have a substantial to-do list then before you go faggot.

Now Zig Forums doing redoing D&C BLM Shit , Thanks ShillBlue we’ll still all be going to polls and ramming more Trump your ass come Election Day

Attached: C23193A0-537C-4B8E-870B-8B0D6770292C.gif (360x201, 211.95K)

I have the alternative but I wouldn't give it away here for free

This is the story we need to meme into the public conciousness and then the whole gun control debate will be over.

White people are the biggest sheep there are. Even if you could show them exactly what's going on, they sit back and say "well, I hope someone fixes that one day" and continue to watch tv and eat processed meat

nice filename,
faggot.

Don't talk to broken bots.

I just ate a donut, actually.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: ?.jpg (638x475, 53.26K)

Well then this begs another question OP. Where did the "racist White cops killing innocent people of color" lefty narrative come from? Some kike from an old university, perhaps? Modern lefties and shitskins alike assume the idea that Whitey doesn't get fucked over by cops and gets more coverage from the (((media))), without knowing most of these (((Whites))) who have been pardoned by said (((media))) are actually just kikes themselves being pardoned by the (((tribe))) itself.

For example, it turns out ZOGbot cops in (((NYC))) are less likely to shoot non-Whites than Whites, and yet the lefties claim it's the complete opposite. They don't present any actual statistics or infographics, they just cite random sources from "credible" (((journalist))) sites like HuffPost, VICE, and BuzzFeed and then point out "You see White racists!!! Minorities are being murdered day and night by racist White cops!!!", and then the narrative devolves into a tirade of "The White devil must be eradicated from the face of the Earth!!!" bullshittery.

How can anyone win or less even debate with these types of useful idiots?

They made it up. It stems from academics and media. The rest just parrot. It goes hand in hand with their white privilege narrative and their intent to thrust victimhood upon all non-whites to radicalize and organize them against us, because we don't support their politics.

>You know who it is? The Masons
Pretty shit photoshop too.

Attached: 7876694110_e4faefa626.jpg (500x317, 168.78K)

In that case, it might be beneficial if the libshits flood the police departments with niggers and the entire institution descends into anarchy.

Attached: 1.jpg (992x594, 156.46K)

Dealing with cops pro-tips:
If you're a you're a youngfag sporting a stylish hair do/long hair consider cutting it. Cops profile everyone and if you don't look like a hardworking white man you'll get fucked with. Since I've gone back to wearing a Crew Cut all of the time I rarely get a second look from a cop. When I was a youngfag I kept my hair long like a faggot and every cop that stopped me assumed I was a degenerate pot smoker. No matter how well I kept up my appearance they would always illegally attempt to search my car. Now all I hear is "Mr. user" this and "Mr. user" that.

Simple here and you should do this for many reasons. It matters with cops because they remember repeat offenders or people they're attempting to arrest. If you hang out with such people you're on their radar and they'll assume you're up to no good yourself.

If you have a cop in the family or work a job in security you'll find cops are very lenient towards you. For example, I once worked in security and for a solid year after leaving that job I would lie about still being employed there when dealing with the police. Once I told them I was tired because I'd just finished a double shift at a security gig they'd just tell me to go about my business. Works good for DUI checkpoints.

Since getting my CCL I've rarely had a bad experience with a cop at a traffic stop or while in public. Once they run your information or see that you have a CCL they assume you aren't worth messing with. A CCL lets a cop know:

Attached: 9898fcfd76644db51660bcd37af8a85741c71076846fdb13155e643934e5a5ff.jpg (509x410, 28.7K)

You're right, but don't forget that Freemasonry is Jewish Kabbalah-inspired philosophy. It is Judaism for wanna-be Jews.

The Jews never told you?

That’s not what Bohemians do.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

the fucking (((audacity)))

Cop here ama

Yup. One of the most annoying things about being on the right is dealing with the muh bloo lives matter crowd. How can we subvert these pigcucks?

NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE, EVER.

invidio.us/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

)>>12250987

In the UK they are, otherwise they'd be busy arresting all the bad ones along with all the politicians who have been committing treason for the past 40+ years.

Worst nigger story?

How often do you employ 'terry pats'?
Do you preform them more on pedestrians vs people traveling by cars?

Yes, but the referenced case, Warren vs D.C., was only 37 years ago so we just have to be patient while the fire rises. Whites will definitely rise up against ZOG any day now. Maybe by the 50th anniversary of the decision. Can't rush these things, you know…

Confronted a nigger who assaulted his brother and got kicked out of his brothers apartment. Crazy as fuck. Me and a couple other cops cornered him while he had a steak knife. While cornered he used the steak knife to cut his arm to the bone and ripped off a piece of flesh and ate it right there in front of us.

about 90 percent pedestrian, 100 percent if im getting some one out of a car. its easy to do and can save my ass so why not

Do you have a racial quota for, or some sort of a preferred ratio of, arresting Whites vs Pocs? iow do you get brownie points for White arrests? Do you have to attend Diversity & Inclusion sessions?

Attached: Nigger BTFO by cop.webm (640x360, 7.99M)

Wasp elephant

It strikes me as a warrantless search of my person…I guess it's the price of a low-trust multicultural society.

I've had it happen twice when on foot, it was for stuff completely unrelated to me. The first time I was walking through an area and some tards started a trash fire a few blocks away…so everyone in the immediate area got searched. Just bothered me that I got the TSA treatment by just walking in public

It means he's an American "liberal", but hates workers.

No. Im inna city so theres a ton of niggers. My arrest record is probably 95% black but thats soley because blacks are awful people
We all had to attend a LGBT presentation as part of training but everyone laughed at it

I get that it feels like a violation especially if youre really innocent but its been ruled that a pat down is not a search. when dealing daily with niggers with gats it becomes a force of habit

White cops are among the most racially conscious normalfags. When SHTF white cops will side with whites.

because it is. "lawful" or not.

I sympathize with that, but I don't want them here either, and I resent being treated like one just because they exist.

How long until we kill all rightysoy bootlickers?

Attached: ae62dd05e218760b71cf69238943d3d606fa8bbbef5be851f801701b3b988085.jpg (125x125, 1.72K)

What do you suggest as an alternative?

by kikes

They will side with whoever gives them a paycheck and benefits. They're practically all (((unionized))) gov't employees.

Sheriff's department seem to enjoy more independence in my town, whereas the city and state cops are more beholden to bureaucratic kikery

don't touch me unless you see me committing a crime. racially profile.

So why hasn't the msm given you/your dept. the Darren Wilson treatment?

ACAB

I do internally

Beacuse thats everyone arrest record