Gun control for registered Democrats?

Boomer cuck Scott Adams sometimes has good ideas. His latest is gun control, but only for registered Democrats.

He lays his idea out here starting around 25 mins and going for about 3 mins. youtube.com/watch?v=E7lZNmr4FT8

Being a boomber who can't see race he totally misses out on the fact that Democrats and Republicans will both see this is as an attack on niggers because niggers commit most of the gun crime. Even though this is inadvertently some of the most effective gun control Dems will fight it.

This could be an excellent opportunity for us as Dems are likely to sperg out about crime stats and this play into our hand. Civnat Rs are likely to support it because "Dems are the real criminals" It works out for us because Adams is mainstream and it's 100% his idea, we just need to amplify it.

Attached: 0eabb671c8fe7c4b5da47fe2b93776dc62cce2ca8a584ad950ad17fc5c4696fa.jpg (3017x2011, 403.86K)

This is what is called slippery slope and shortsightedness.

does this mean you would have to be a registered republican to own a gun though? remember registering to vote means the government can seize your property if you owe them. this does not apply to unregistered voters.

test

i have similar but wider idea. Differential laws for everything. Vote for rising taxes? Only those who votes yes get these raised rates! Vote fro ban thing xxx? It is banned for you!

It'll never even be proposed as a bill, it's so blatantly illegal. The point is to get normies arguing about it and force some redpilling.

Nice source for that claim.

it's a great idea. How committed are the Dems to the issue of gun control when they won't implement gun control by proxy, within their own specific group?

Even though I hate most new school democrats I would never advocate for gun control for that group or any other. This is what separates us from the left. Both a strengh and a weakness.

Attached: 52d105fc9c14c8fc800fbb395bcf8ad402f12e0f05c7e832aa23399492fee761.jpg (768x768, 73.64K)

We actually have a similar law in place in California. Obviously, it wasn't meant to be used against Democrats, but I'd be pretty smug if it ever was.

Elaborate.

Not a bad idea that could actually work, like he said they should agree that some gun control is better than none, and removing guns from 40 percent of the population overnight should be their dream. I'm down to meme this.

Damn this is a great idea. One of the best I've seen in a while. Let's start pushing the idea that of Democrats do not start voluntarily contributing extra money to taxes, they are hypocrites and do not actually care about minorities or women's rights. After all, any amount is better than less, and if they cannot force republicans to follow their rules they can at least follow them themselves. They don't need republicans to make a difference.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
Fucking retards in here willing to give up a mile so they can take the rest.

Attached: wtf.PNG (454x335, 307.68K)

then may things get violent. the sooner we see civil wars, the sooner we see balkanization as a secondary solution. the primary solution is one of finality

Pretty sure he's doing both. I do believe he wouldn't have any problem with actually taking guns away from them.

There's no way this would actually be passed as a law, but it's great for redpilling or even getting Dems to do other things like voluntarily giving more in taxes.

Democrats don't buy guns to begin with, and if they do they buy some $150 poorfag 12 gauge and a box of walmart $5 birdshot and larp about being ready for the gnaztes.

It'd be like passing a law banning anyone under the age of 30 from buying a Buick. None of those people were interested to begin with, but you open the door to fucking everyone by setting a precedent.

Attached: dandy at you.jpg (1001x717, 154.84K)

You know, I've thought about that kind of idea before too, but how far can it be taken exactly? It's like a nation getting more than one set of laws, with its people freely getting to choose which set of laws they wish to live under. Is this the true solution to ending the scourge of democracy?

the Constitutionalists understand the slippery slope of taking guns from only a portion of the populace. they also understand that firearms are not the most efficient nor effective weapon in dispatching large sums of undesirables

You can't ban the right to own guns based on political affiliation, it's unconstitutional. the very thought of it is retarded and un-American. Maybe we should just ban Trumpcucks from Zig Forums because they've done nothing but shit up this place with their faggot kikery and e-celeb cancer

do you mean like the SCOTUS where only half of the Supreme Court justices believe in a Constitution built upon Magna Carta ideals; and instead want to implement Talmudic laws which only apply to them, but not the goyim?

Most Democrats fail Form 4473 and have to have someone strawman for them. I'm not even talking about niggers who can't even fill the fucking form out without several revisions.

He is right, registered democrats should be banned from owning guns.

Not a weakness.
GUN CONTROL OF ANY TYPE IS A SLIPPERY SLOPE

Democrats are trying to confiscate your guns. Only a fool would not do the same to them.

this

No, because that gives us a situation in which the whole nation has to deal with whatever slightly more than half of a small group of people decide.

is there anything wrong with being a minimum wage poorfag? Am I fucked?

that's true. it's not as though we're kike'd ass deep with dual fucking citizens subverting the US to meet their needs

In matters of violence, I would agree with you. Fighting against the left honorably is like fighting with 1 hand behind the back.

But this is law, and within the confines of functioning society.

Confiscation is a useless proposition no matter the side.
Threatening to confiscate causes the opposite, they will go buy guns. The have so little in comparison to whites why even bother trying.

oh yeah? and let me guess you're just "travelling " right sovereign citizen? If they have reason to take your property they will woth no regard as to whether you vote.

This is a great idea it forces them to put up or shut up and encourages infighting with pro gun dems.

Confiscation has worked successfully in several countries like Australia and the UK. Would it work in the US? It depends on how much conservatives cuck out.

Conservatives CANNOT give up their guns, but that is beyond a legal matter. It is a matter of survival. But blacks, feminists, or faggots having guns is bad, because they are mentally insane or low-IQ.

gas yourself
First off, there is still hundreds of thousands (probably millions) of guns in Australia that were just buried or hidden and never turned in.
Second UK and Australia are in no way culturally similar to the US with guns, they were always subservient to the Crown and never had a gun culture there is here, a nation that's entire basis of existence was violent revolution. Guns have always been a large part of this country's history,culture and is guaranteed in the constitution.

We have nearly half of all the firearms in the world. Conservative numbers, we have 400 million.
Using the Australian government's own numbers, which we can assume is vastly underestimating the amount of illegal guns was 260000, the buy back got something like 690000. Even we were as spineless as the Australians, and somehow the government got 4/5 of all firearms in civilian ownership, that'd still be what, 80 million illegal firearms? That is still 10 times what the military has on hand.
Most of the gun community waxes off to the idea of the government going try and confiscate. The only thing keeping millions of people from chopping barrels, drilling holes for autosears and making suppressors is the threat of getting fucked in prison, if you made tens of millions of the population into felons for simply owning what they already have, what motivation do they have not do make them into machineguns?
Lets say white men make up 90 million people, lets even cut it in half and say 45 million are gun owners, and of that only a 1/4 of a percent actually had the balls to do anything, that'd be nearly 110000 armed, angry men with nothing to lose that are indistinguishable from the rest of the population. It'd make combating Al Qaeda look like picnic.
They'd run out of zogbots to go door to door and run out of politicians willing to get turned into a cloud of pink mist.

There is a reason even shitholes like California and Jewyork still haven't gone for confiscation, it'd be suicidal to do it. Slow boil is what the plan calls for, if they tried a buy back followed with going door to door, it'd be the closest to a surefire thing to make SHTF.

If things get bad enough, a rifle will fall into your hands one way or another, doesn't matter if they somehow miraculously phased half the guns here out of existence, still plenty to go around.
Look at how much shit the IRA stirred with left over WW1-2 surplus, and some arms smuggled from the US as well as explosives in the case of Libya.

Attached: usguns.jpg (541x1902, 378.15K)

FUCK YOUR SPACEBAR NIGGER YOU DESERVE TO BE SHOT IN THE FACE JUST FOR YOUR OVERUSE AND ABUSE OF YOUR FUCKING SPACEBAR
I hope you get raped tomorrow

Aww, the little kike is mad that if this were to happen, he wouldn't have an easy way to assassinate Presidents and Supreme Court justices and baseball fields of republican Congressmen. Don't worry little Moishe, this is all just satire. No one is coming for your MKULTRA agents.

You mean an utter failure of a confiscation given the turn out for turnover was ridiculously low, don't even think they got 1/10 of the guns they had on the books.

That buyback program was hilarious because some bloke went out and spent like $30 to buy materials to make some cheap ass prison guns and turned in like a hundred at $300 a pop. Made a fat stack of cash.

Guess I hit a nerve. You faggots are the biggest kiked homos here, go back to cuckchan and be a faggot

Attached: hitler-adolf.jpg (500x579, 46.32K)

plenty of people have done it here, 2 pieces of gas pipe is popular.
Serbu even made a template .22 pistol with like 4 parts that people can make for buybacks.

You know what else is unconstitutional? Banning explosives, machine guns and suppressors. Why is a LAW against the law? Why can't I go turkey hunting with stinger missiles?

The Constitution was abandoned before my grandparents were born. As George Bush said, it's just a piece of paper.

lol, you hate kikes so much and yet you dumb faggots suck off the biggest kike loving President we've ever had who's own fucking kids are kikes. You're supporting the enemy you dumb faggot, get with reality

Attached: Hitler2.jpg (750x1136, 110.78K)

(((Government))) will do whatever it wants with you no matter your voting status.

Fuck off back to Breitbart, you god damn yid.

No time for moral posturing or aloofness.

What separates us from the left is that they are willing to die or go to prison for life in order to win. We don't have that luxury because we need to have and raise kids - they can just keep importing replacements.

Minimum wage is just barely enough to keep you alive and going to work (car insurance, repairs, maintenance, fuel), and that's only if you live with other people who have jobs. I liken any job where you live paycheck to paycheck (without spending money on fast food, entertainment, or other optional shit) as leaning back to back with someone else in the same situation, across a canyon. If either person moves away, the other is doomed. It's a trap to keep people poor. Now, if you live in an area where you can get a decent job that doesn't treat you like a slave, cool, you're not trapped, but if all that's hiring in your area is shit service jobs, hurry up and buy a gun, because you can't always count on trains for suicide.

Good Idea, call them out Start There, tell them all to voluntarily give up their Firearms, lol Enough evidence that a good portion of the SJW/Lib/Left/Dems population is crazy and ruthless to promote their fantasy agenda, how do we expunge them for their Violent and Destructive ways? Just the other day a SJW "Professor" Amanda Wray was Arrested for Stealing and/or Defacing Conservative Political Signs. "What is a 38 year old woman with a doctorate degree doing out stealing signs at 10:00 at night?"
Tired of hearing about their crazy stunts and hypocrisy with zero action being brought against them?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (544x451, 257.45K)

jews, leftists, shitskins, and sodomites including the right to life, your constitution was a sham, the law is selectively enforced so as to destroy your family and aid those who will replace you, either wake the fuck up and take control or die like a dog

have no rights, including the right to life*

reminder that hitler outlawed jews owning guns

Attached: 64a1e1e8c3c5bcb22806baa7677cae984a7d1d3ef5d69aa908be84206d4c1ff6.jpg (720x509, 48.5K)

So many sensible policies.

shall not be infringed. what a stupid idea, just say nonwhites cant have guns and get to the point. its what we are all thinking.