Venezuela has officially launched its oil-backed cryptocurrency

CARACASCONNECT

archive.is/QlONY
rt.com/business/440565-venezuela-oil-currency-petro/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x506, 594.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general58/biot.htm
rense.com/general67/oils.htm
rense.com/general63/staline.htm
rense.com/general58/abioticoilscience.htm
politicalvelcraft.org/2014/05/25/iran-executes-rothschild-banker-on-2-6-billion-fraud-funds-were-used-to-implement-agenda-21-in-buying-state-property/
crowdfundinsider.com/2018/09/138568-in-search-of-el-petro-four-month-investigation-by-reuters-turns-up-few-signs-of-viability-for-venezuelan-state-cryptocurrency/
cryptoinsider.21mil.com/whats-really-happening-with-el-petro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares what the sephardic jew (((Maduro))) does?

What
could
possibly
go
WRONG
???

Sounds like a plan.
Can't wait to see these lefty mestizos go down the drain with saudi sandniggers in a near future.

Attached: Volvo-Weltpremiere-Hamburg-2018.jpg (900x600, 91.99K)

Youll wait for a while

The world became a pad parody of itself in 2014.
Now it's becoming drawn out and self-aware like Family Guy after the first few seasons.

Attached: fred fuckstone.png (212x197, 99.77K)

*bad parody

I get what they're trying to do and I also don't. Can I trade el petros in directly for crude oil? The petrodollar works because it uses US military force and Saudi cooperation to only sell oil in dollars. Are serious oil producing countries going to start only accepting el petros?

The answer is no.

No, this is just a Venezuelan money laundering scheme. They made completely false reports of millions of dollars worth of petros being bought a few months ago, yet the Petro cryptocurrency system hasn't changed since it was created.

He already failed the last time, now he's going for "Oil-backed"? the most fucking unstable resource with prices going up and down in the global market, truly, he's a fucking genius.

Can we buy this snakeoil backed snake oil with snakeoil?

Attached: Don't Leave Temple Without It.jpg (234x213, 28.04K)

I just don't fucking get it. Why was Uncle Adolf the only one who's ever fucking attempted to make a currency based on something that isn't completely retarded or outright debt slavery?

Attached: 1306336822660.jpg (640x480, 40.34K)

Get ready to die for Israel in Venezuela after the midterms, you stupid fucking goyim.

I thought the US was already doing this but kind of on the not really apparent way

Is that why shills started spamming "China is the enemy of the Aryan race" and "1989 [Tiananmen square in Chinese]"?

I was going to make 3 predictions (trainwrecks), but I'll answer your post because it's related:

That was going to be my last prediction because it's the most apocalyptic. One, it's going to set up a precedent and be attacked by outside forces (foreign hackers, Venezuelan anarchists, and any hacker up to the challenge). Two, it's going to set up a future model on how to introduce this currency (second pearl harbor) and how to maintain it. Three, it means it's a fun bubble; if you're in the in group, you can make more, and if you're not, it's fun to take away from the bad goy.

It's going to be a wild ride, probably it will attract foreign investors, meaning it's going to be good and bad. Good for the guys in the government because they'll know when to cash in, and bad for the people because they'll be more screwed than when this scrap started. Also the investors will be affected, but that depends on IQ. I'm hoping the Petro surpasses the Dollar, so the hubris and crash become hilarious.

It's a pony scheme for investors, it's going to be hacked by everyone (even the own government), it's going to be a bubble and a wild ride… it's going to be a joke but also a blueprint for the things to come.

Attached: 1bfd9d00a8d7a38303bda317ff2e3f4a536a8a381da699110605c1526d7e2efe.gif (450x253, 622.44K)

sorry to break it to you user but oil is abiotic

Maduro is jewish, so that won't be happening.

wow, crypto actually backed by something

[citation needed]

Oil isn't a limited resource. But it doesn't matter, because "renewing it" doesn't make economic sense. It's that simple. Think solar panels are a bad ROI? Imagine making oil just to use it later as fuel. Absolutely retarded.

That's truly amazing. Kim might lose the Based Man of 2018 award now. Well, not really. But at least there is competition this year.

Russian research. Oil is an abiotic substamce that our planet makes as a by-product of who the fuck knows.
Its not dead dinos

You know once you stop caring living in clown world is fucking hilarious. Reading the news is like looking into some drug-fueled mid 90s pre-post Cyberpunk short fiction geocities page.

What a time to be alive.

Attached: digger-digger.webm (852x480, 3.87M)

Come on now.

With communist I thought it was a given.

They might as well use the oil for something since it's too expensive to get out of the ground with prices where they are.
How can a country with more oil than Saudi Arabia end up having children starving to death?

Welp, Venezuela just fucked up in a major way. A currency backed by petrol? I think America already has that cornered with Saudi Arabia. By doing this the entire government just commited suicide. The petrodollar already exists and I doubt the controllers are going to want others moving into their territory. Say goodbye, cousins of brazil.

that sounds like how you get klaxosaurs

Attached: 1531009509035.png (1071x1903, 2.5M)

Truly a memeline to surpass Metro2033

A lot of people still don't know he's literally jewish. It's not only "usually the jews", it's "always the jews".

the inherent problem of the cryptards is that they value their crypto in dollar$. Moving away from this single inherent fault is a great move. The next best move will be to de-couple crypto's from Gold/PM's; or to allow those markets to find out the hard way "why" they are destined to fail.

What's in Fort Knox
#ShowMe
#LetUsSeeTheRocks

Saudi Arabia's oil is dirt cheap to refine and produces gasoline in a great percentage of the barrels extracted.

Oil in South America in general has lower quality because not only it is heavy, but also comes with sulfur contaminants. Hence, having a 100k barrel production a month of heavy sour oil is different than 100k light sweet oil.

USA's oil is not as sweet as Saudi Arabia's, but it is still considered sweet, with just below average concentration of contaminants.

someone should make a cryptocurrency backed by ethnic population numbers so that it gains value as minority presence decreases within the society

Nah
Murica has the THE most oil and gas reserves in the world. We just waited for the proper time to tap it
Drill baby drill

I concur

Here you decide but I am pretty much of the opinion that petroleum is an organic compound that does not always have to be produced by former living substances. There are multiple different grades of crude from deposits would seem that it would take multiple ways to produce them and not just from former living substances.
rense.com/general58/biot.htm
rense.com/general67/oils.htm
rense.com/general63/staline.htm
rense.com/general58/abioticoilscience.htm

If you want there to be a white race, or an American nation, you should try and make the children of the WASPs turn racist or at least make them starve.

The technology didn't exist until 2014, don't overplay yourself

Maybe now you can leave the Mideast too

Prepare for some USA freedom™

Hmm since ZOG actually made landfall in Suriname and Guyana I gather that they aren't too pleased with this development.

Didn't Chinese navy just dock in Venezuela?

Yes, as well as the Russians…WWIII gonna get toasty? Are you prepared?

Also, Trump has declared that he might need to declare martial law to 'deal with undesirables' in the USA {cough, cough, Bolshevist purges}. As far as I can tell, from my private research, WWIII has been going on for almost 1 full year right under the public noses, it just hasn't gotten HOT yet.

Anything guns up would be MAD type situation.

(((Nicolas Maduro)))

Elaborate and provide sources plox

Not with (((Maduro))) in power. This guy isn't Qaddafi, Saddam or Assad… he's a slimy little kike. Venezuela, the Israeli colony is about as likely to be "liberated" as the (((USSR))).

I think you'd be unpleasantly surprised by what Trump actually considers an undesirable.

I am very aware of what 'mr trump' considers 'undesirable' that is why I plan on blasting the fuck out of anyone showing up to my door.

This is why I continuously tell people that this is a KIKE WAR just like all their other wars. Don't get involved. Defend your families. Don't leave your families defenseless and 'go off to fight'. Stay with your people. Remember that this is also the end game of the kikes to utterly destroy Europeans/Whites off the face of the planet. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR FAMILIES. Secure their existence. Arm everyone old enough to hold a gun.

You don't understand. (((Venezuela))) will not be invaded anymore than Israel would. Nicolas Maduro is JEWISH, this is just a new attempt at the (((USSR))).

nigger please

Follow the banking overthrow of South America and the attempts over the last year to bring the independent banks 'into the fold'. As well as the attempts on Iran. This is a KIKE WAR, don't get involved. You are going to be very busy fighting to protect your family from scavenging hordes of SUBHUMANS that the kikes have brought to bear against us and imported into our nations to kill us. The biosphere is collapsing in terms of food production and China is hoarding grain; kikes in Russia don't give a flying fuck about their own people AGAIN and have located the largest grain stores in Egypt to care for the Middle East.
Let the KIKES play out their endgame on their own Eastern kikes vs Western kikes. They are not destined to pass into the next Age.
It is PRECISELY because Maduro is a kike that you need to STEER CLEAR of every last fucking thing they have planned if at all possible.

Attached: Iran-central-bank-not-owned-by-Rothschild-yet.jpeg (640x398, 89.84K)

KEK

Well, (((they'll))) never hurt their own. Debating this hypothetical war that couldn't happen is like debating over what if Nigerians colonize Mars first.

What planet are you living on, dear? Holy crap…all they have done in their 6,000 year global Anarchy is fucking 'let each others blood' by way of directing humanity to 'fight for them'. I honestly can't believe that you just said that to me. Honey you have some growing up to do and you better do it really really fast or you are going to end up as fodder for their cannons.

So you could say its a cold war, eh?

Attached: Carlos be like.jpg (500x367, 34.9K)

So you could say its a cold war, eh?

Attached: carlos.png (500x375, 197.08K)

Not like that. There have been three missile launches over the last year. That is significant. If you think I am going to play your 'double posting' until I get banned game again, think again. Filtered.

Shit-skin detected.

Iranian's are shit-skin rape babies. Terrorist is in their blood. Arabs raped the Persians out of existence. There's no good blood left in that shit-hole.

I don't know a single US citizen that wants us to be there. We have a rogue government and impoverished people with no other option but to serve pissrael in order to strive for something better than ditch digger,
The US is not the people contained within it. It's simply the military wing of pissrael

Wow, you sure do have a lot of cartoon pictures to choose from. filtered

Of course petroleum is dead dinosaurs, how else would you explain its presence on Venus, Io, and other places in just our solar system?

I am aware. That wasn't the real point. Iran is chock full of kikes. They irritated the living shit out of Western kikes by executing one of the Rothschild heirs recently who was being a typical illegal bastard kike in their nation. I was illustrating that these are kike wars, they don't concern us at all. The Venezuela situation and the overthrow of the banks in South America over the last year are exclusively kike issues as well. I don't want MY PEOPLE fighting for the fucking kikes. Let them fight their own wars. Let them waste their 'hybrids' on it. None of this concerns us in the slightest. We need to back off everything that has to do with kikes and protect OUR FUTURE, our people, our women, our children. ALONE. Let the kikes tear each others throats out; it is their destiny. It is going to get so nasty that they are going to permanently damage the entire earth in their final fight for world dominance and probably only a handful of people will be left alive on it. I am hoping it will be people with enough common sense that if they ever find a kike again in the future they will slaughter it on sight. That is why I came here, because everyone else is too hopelessly psychologically inured by kikes and I was hoping that some of you would live and remember and then act to secure the future of European children.
politicalvelcraft.org/2014/05/25/iran-executes-rothschild-banker-on-2-6-billion-fraud-funds-were-used-to-implement-agenda-21-in-buying-state-property/

Large swaths of "Iranian" jews are in the Beverly Hills area and surrounding towns.

Well that explains the current Fukushima style 'unexpected tsunami' to hit the West Coast warning that went out last week. I speculated that the target was San Onofre because of the Hollywood kikes. Guess I just got the wrong division. I was thinking they were mostly Western kikes. I would have thought that Eastern Kikes would have been bedded down more with their Russian brothers closer to Vegas…hmmm well you learn something new every day.

This is the most retarded shit I've ever read.

I would have thought the mirror would have accomplished that for you ages ago.

NASA < freemasons < jews. Enjoy muh chutzpuh.

Better read these

crowdfundinsider.com/2018/09/138568-in-search-of-el-petro-four-month-investigation-by-reuters-turns-up-few-signs-of-viability-for-venezuelan-state-cryptocurrency/

cryptoinsider.21mil.com/whats-really-happening-with-el-petro/

so can i make some scrip off this or not nigga?

You insufferable shill faggot. Nice attempt at killing a thread. Stupid kike.

A priceless projection

Because the jews declared war on him for it and their golems defeated him.

Im not gonna lie, the writers of this season of current year have really pulled out some insane twists and plot-points but the meta jokes are getting beyond funny

Oil backed crypto currency is the funniest oxymoron I have ever seen.
This mongo is throwing buzzwords at a tinderbox hoping itllmagically stop it from catching alight

We couldn't have stopped this.
They wouldn't listen.
We're being drowned in a false reality, and waking up into one that is even falser.
The same age old stories continue to play out, and all that will be left is dust and bones.

Attached: happenig.gif (720x720 602.16 KB, 97.82K)

queue the cranberries song

what if I dont have a family and im alone … is fighting the kike war a good way to make a buck and have fun?

you're dumb as shit, sort your shit before you post again
saying Jews induced a tsunami to destroy San Onofre is some straight up well-poisoning bullshit

who will we be fighting? the dead people or the rats eating their corpses?

American invasion in 3… 2… 1…

If their government heavily invests into technology to push this currency, couldnt this possibly be successful for them? By successful, I mean there not only being cleaning supplies on your grocery shelves.

Attached: 1a9980746ca145960bd430cf7f2d49a6f98ecbe95a5f688f8bcd6935babad485.jpg (300x225, 30.55K)

Reading comprehension is a must. Is there something we could do to qualify people before they post on Zig Forums?

Its going to fail spectacularly

Hitlers wasn't. The others were just erased from history.

Jews will never fight jews. Venezuela is jewish. How hard is that for you people to understand?

They aren't rebels against the jews, they are a totally jewish owned state like the USSR.

Let me add to this, because there's people in this thread that are denser than lead.

It's ZOG
It's ZOG
It's ZOG
It's ZOG

It's not just that jews hold a lot of influence like the USA, France, Britain or Canada. No they are the most jewish controlled state on earth.

Does anyone really give a shit about these commie spics?