TREASON! 5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System

5G MEGADEATH RELATED:
archive.fo/zbMxm (5G Smartphones Cause Cancer, Big Tech Doesn’t Want You To Know)
archive.fo/a9pag (Firefighters Suffer Neurological Damage After Contact With 5G Cell Towers)
archive.fo/vlvdj (Dangers of 5G Exposed And The True Agenda of The 5G Kill Grid)
archive.fo/5sRTX (Mill Valley, CA Bans 5G Due To Negative Health Impacts)

The global rollout of 5G is well underway, and we soon may see new small cell towers near all schools, on every residential street, dispersed throughout the natural environment, and pretty much everywhere. But the safety of this technology is in serious question, and there is a raging battle to stop the taxpayer funded implementation of 5G.

The new cell network uses high-band radio frequency millimeter waves to deliver high bandwidth data to any device within line of sight.

Today’s cellular and Wi-Fi networks rely on microwaves – a type of electromagnetic radiation utilizing frequencies up to 6 gigahertz (GHz) in order to wirelessly transmit voice or data. However, 5G applications will require unlocking of new spectrum bands in higher frequency ranges above 6 GHz to 100 GHz and beyond, utilizing submillimeter and millimeter waves – to allow ultra-high rates of data to be transmitted in the same amount of time as compared with previous deployments of microwave radiation.

One of the ways 5G will enable this is by tapping into new, unused bands at the top of the radio spectrum. These high bands are known as millimeter waves (mmwaves), and have been recently been opened up by regulators for licensing. They’ve largely been untouched by the public, since the equipment required to use them effectively has typically been expensive and inaccessible. [Source]

Among the many potential problems with exposure to 5G radio waves are issues with the skin, which is interesting when you consider that this technology is already being used in the military for crowd control purposes.

This kind of technology, which is in many of our homes, actually interacts with human skin and eyes. The shocking finding was made public via Israeli research studies that were presented at an international conference on the subject last year. Below you can find a lecture from Dr. Ben-Ishai of the Department of Physics at Hebrew University. He goes through how human sweat ducts act like a number of helical antennas when exposed to these wavelengths that are put out by the devices that employ 5G technology: archive.fo/pNP0q

The U.S. military developed a non-lethal crowd control weapon system called the Active Denial System (ADS). It uses radio frequency millimeter waves in the 95GHz range to penetrate the top 1/64 of an inch layer of skin on the targeted individual, instantly producing an intolerable heating sensation that causes them to flee.

This technology is becoming ubiquitous in top world militaries, demonstrating how genuinely effective this radio frequency energy can be at causing harm to humans and anything else.

US, Russian, and Chinese defense agencieshave been active in developing weapons that rely on the capability of this electromagnetic technology to create burning sensations on the skin, for crowd control. The waves are Millimetre waves, also used by the U.S. Army in crowd dispersal guns called Active Denial Systems: archive.fo/pNP0q

The fight over 5G is heating up at the community level, and awareness of this important issue is spreading fast. For more background on 5G, watch this video from Take Back Your Power, featuring Tom Wheeler, Former FCC Chairman and corporate lobbyist, who delivers a rather intimidating and presumptuous speech praising this new technology. The fight over 5G is heating up at the community level, though, and now is the time to speak out against it.

archive.fo/wovsM
naturalblaze.com/2018/10/5g-network-uses-same-emf-waves-as-pentagon-crowd-control-system.html

Attached: 5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System.jpg (750x500, 122.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/la-fi-cellphone-5g-health-20160808-snap-story.html
emrss.com/collections/emf-shielding-paint
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341445/
cellphonetaskforce.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/silent.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12782486
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23781998
researchgate.net/publication/273121908_Anthropogenic_Radiofrequency_Electromagnetic_Fields_as_an_Emerging_Threat_to_Wildlife_Orientation
ehtrust.org/wp-content/uploads/Scientist-5G-appeal-2017.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JIkQ5S9Y0k8
saferemr.com/2017/09/5G-moratorium12.html
saferemr.com/2018/07/international-perspective-on-health.html
healthimpactnews.com/2018/5g-technology-is-coming-linked-to-cancer-heart-disease-diabetes-alzheimers-and-death/
eluxemagazine.com/magazine/dangers-of-5g/
theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/14/mobile-phones-cancer-inconvenient-truths
youtube.com/watch?v=vmezSfrGDHw
thenation.com/article/how-big-wireless-made-us-think-that-cell-phones-are-safe-a-special-investigation/
rfsafe.com/scientists-end-13-year-debate-proving-non-ionizing-rf-microwave-effect-causes-cell-phone-radiation-dna-damage/
reuters.com/article/us-health-mobilephone-miscarriage/miscarriage-rates-triple-for-women-with-top-radiation-exposures-idUSKBN1EE2AU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5727515/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
cyrusfarivar.com/docs/WiFi Health/EBBE-review.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1482415
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8388394
mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521096402.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29667447
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22428084
huffpost.com/entry/cell-phones-brain-cancer_b_3232534
seattlemag.com/article/uw-scientist-henry-lai-makes-waves-cell-phone-industry
microwavenews.com/sites/default/files/sites/default/files/backissues/j-f97issue.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE
youtube.com/watch?v=J5GiFMJVl6Q
youtu.be/z99_SzoXZdY
rfsafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/cell-phone-radiation-war-gaming-memo.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1797826/
ethics.harvard.edu/files/center-for-ethics/files/capturedagency_alster.pdf
opensecrets.org/industries/totals.php?ind=B09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THEY ARE GOING TO USE THIS AGAINST GUN OWNERS WHO DISOBEY GUN CONFISCATION ORDERS: WATCH!!!

WE SERIOUSLY NEED TO STOP THIS SHIT!!

Oh shit

Attached: tumblr_n3icf03iyU1sx7wluo1_500.jpg (471x750, 58.34K)

Howmany times do you need to be told to fuckoff? clearly the CIAnigger academy is cutting budgets on teaching you fags to be discreet.

Holy shit.

Attached: 1403363689348.jpg (1236x1365, 392.28K)

Bump because it triggers you to have your schemes exposed.

Sounds real trustworthy and not yet another kike attempt at causing mass panic to get the goyim to not look at them directly

No, keep sliding more. It only exposes your plan.

Can be defeated by off-shelf components

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100.32K)

shit like iphones already cause brain tumors and other various forms of cancer. we absolutely DO NOT need this fucking shit on top of it.

they could have just said they did the study to make themselves look like the good guys

I did not believe it until now, but that picture proves that it's all true.

Can you explain, I'm terrified right now.

why are there two switches when you already have a light that can tell you if it's on or off, why not just have one switch?

I will be uploading this to Bitchute and other alternatives!!

Attached: How To Protect From 5G, Easy DIY.mp4 (640x360, 3.77M)

gross

whats the source on this fake looking bs?

This is as stupid as saying that streetlights are laser cannons because they both emit photons.

Fuck off, moron.

Gamma rays and xrays are just photons too, microwave even for that matter

latimes.com/business/la-fi-cellphone-5g-health-20160808-snap-story.html

They glow in the dark for a reason.

not an argument for microwaves being safe. at all.

Time to study signal jammers and faraday cages, user

Why do we even need 5g cancer? Who complained about 4g, even 3g? No one did.

There is literally no fucking (((valid))) reason for it.

A head researcher at the karolinska institute in sweden did prove years ago, excessive cell phone radiation can cause physical ailments, localized headaches, tumors and discomfort included. One of his interviews are probably still up on JewTube.

Attached: lolugetownedasd.jpg (1057x983, 212.76K)

I'm going to use "space blankets" and lead paint to cover my walls and ceilings with very soon. These help block WiFi signals. I might need to buy a TON of these though to create multiple layers. The lead paint will help me stick them together and act as extra shielding too.

I only use an old flip phone and NEVER EVER hold it to my head when I talk, I just put it on speaker no matter how many people it annoys!

Just reinsulate your perimeter walls and your attic. Put the blankets up beforehand. That lead paint shit will eat your savings.

#3 - UNITE HUMANITY WITH A NEW LIVING LANGUAGE = 5G

Attached: georgia guidestones 2.jpg (720x960, 99.3K)

Good idea user.

I wish someone would chizzle out those stones already.

It's from the visual novels Chaos;head and Steins;gate. where you got secret societies competing for world domination. They are moderately unsettling.

Attached: 1389777955323.jpg (619x1792, 461.08K)

Would you like to elaborate?

emrss.com/collections/emf-shielding-paint

Oh my the shilling in this thread.,, looks like someone want us to belive that 5G is not a step to make AI more powerful before implementing their blockchain beast system. Oy vey, we only want the world to be a better place(without white people)

What, no Megadeth webms? Slide thread.

We're all on the spectrum now, boys.

Attached: fccspectrum.png (991x615, 125.15K)

If anyone here has never heard the phrase "full spectrum dominance" before, this is a good example of that concept. The point of 5g is a generalized multipurpose em radiation emitter network with beam forming and a wide range of frequencies that can be used for any of the following purposes:

Wait, these things can be used for communication? Terrifying!

Thank you drunken leprechaun

Explain to me why these towers aren't burned to ground again?

Attached: 55a35315476f376ccc1b94d41ac2653268b825ee1d4692a104dd41eaf6d545d4.gif (744x442, 4.3M)

Nogs always lie
He’s also a queer

Because you'll never do anything to fight back against white genocide.

Because you'll never do anything to fight back against white genocide is so shill.

Something new please, or no shekels for jew

Go away, kike.

Attached: d8ff04704f4c4f040ccba49ce51cf44e1e023bfe2cb6cebdc6b180352b9d0079.gif (1081x1397, 503.98K)

FUD for tech illiterates: The Thread

>/suicide/
Prove me wrong, yid.

Thanks for proving me right.

Bump because you will never hide this.

It beats laying down cable. ISPs dont lay out copper anymore and deeploying new fiber runs is fuckall expensive. Then when there's a storm you get a bunch of outages as tree branches knock down suspended lines. There's literally no valid reason to keep running new cable if 5g matches or surpasses speeds.

Sage because you will never prove this

Attached: how to make orgonite.png (1024x1024, 111.92K)

5G routers and relays give off orders of magnitude less energy than would be required to burn you or cause long lasting damage, unless you were right up against a cell tower or something. You do realize a lightbulb emits EMF that could burn you if it was concentrated at a fine enough point, right? Ever burned ants with a magnifying glass? All EMF, be it radio, micro, visible light, etc. can be concentrated and weaponized. Don't be retards.

Bump.

No, purposely giving everyone cancer does not beat anything.
Nor should they.
Economy of scale, dumbass.

Anyway,

I'm amazed that something that is proven to be harmful, toxic and destructive to Humans, still gets a rollout on such a massive scale. The reasons for having 5G are shit: wifi to connect your cellphones to, to stream useless entertainment, and it's at a lower cost to the (((companies))). That's all there is. Mobile Phones are a cancer and unnecessary for Ascension.

That's not true at all.

(((LA times)))
What's the elevated risk? .03%?
Meat raises your risk of cancer too. You gonna be a vegan over a fraction of a percent risk?

You people are retarded.

Jesus fucking Christ. This post pretty much sums up the double digit IQ posters in this thread.

It's cute how you can't reply to me and think that we're just going to forget it.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, sums up the absolute state of retardation of the 5G sky-is-falling retards

I notice you're not providing any actual information to show 5G's safety.

Litreral fucking word salads. No one is running fiber underground if the roadway already has poles ereceted you fucking moron.

t. Never passed highschool science

Kill yourself, then.
Thanks for admitting it. You likely don't even know what the Carrington Event was.
I notice you're not providing any actual information to show 5G's safety.

Because you gaggle of STEMless retards never made an actual argument to prove it. Fucking idiots bumping this thread think ionic radiation is made of photons.

Thank God you're just a troll, I thought you were sincerely dumb.

Okay, thanks for admitting you have no evidence that 5G is safe.

Okay, thanks for admitting you have no evidence that 5G is safe.

Attached: pyramid.jpg (904x1274 85.26 KB, 306.52K)

I notice the "evidence" you give of its dangers are from literal-who websites with zero scientific citations. In fact, I found this little hilarious bit of BTFO in an article supplied by OP as evidence of it's dangers. Go read the IARC reports if you actually care about evidence. They go through all the scientific studies done on the topic, and the evidence for toxicity in humans is very scant and nearly nonexistent for animals. But nice attempt to beg the question.

Excessive exposure to electrical RF (eg smartmeters) disrupts normal melatonin production (insomnia).
“SLF-EMF exposure directly affects the pineal gland, deteriorating the biological effect of melatonin"

Short wave RF can create reactive chemicals that cause cell/ DNA damage.
"When female rats were exposed to a 900 MHz EMF for 30 min/day for 30 days, endometrial apoptosis and oxidative stress were increased"

"An RF EMF of 2,450 MHz exposure caused rearrangement of DNA segments and breakage of DNA in testes"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341445/

Microwaves can weaken the blood-brain barrier
"in 1988, Dr. Leif Salford and his colleagues atLund University Hospital in Sweden had exposed over 1,600 experimental animals to low-level microwave radiation. Their results were consistent and worrisome: microwave radiation, including radiation from cell phones, caused the blood-brain barrier—the brain’s first line of defense against infections and toxic chemicals—to leak"
cellphonetaskforce.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/silent.pdf

"We found highly significant (p< 0.002) evidence for neuronal damage in the cortex, hippocampus, and basal ganglia in the brains of exposed rats"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12782486

RF exposure can lower sperm count via narrowing of the seminiferous tubules
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23781998

RF negatively affects bird and bee migration
researchgate.net/publication/273121908_Anthropogenic_Radiofrequency_Electromagnetic_Fields_as_an_Emerging_Threat_to_Wildlife_Orientation

WHO classifies cell phone frequencies as a probable human carcinogen
a petition of 180 scientists against 5G

meant for

Friendly reminder that schizo /x/ threads are a diversion attempt and make Zig Forums look like irrational crazies.

Bump, because it scares you that the goyim know.

Now, for an objective, scientific analysis of the evidence, post all the hundreds of studies that didn't demonstrate this, and we can debate once we have all the evidence.

So… post them, then. Thanks for admitting that you were wrong and that 5G is a threat to health.

How cute.

2011 called they want their talking points back

Not the same fucktard.

Repeating nonsensical claims over and over again is typical kike pilpul. You know the quote about "not remembering the next day". Same deal with /x/ faggots.

They can't even remember 30 seconds ago.

Like I said, all of the evidence you could possibly ever want is a Google Scholar search away. But I don't waste my time arguing science with people who A) can't understand basic biology B) can't into basic physics, and C) don't argue in good faith.

How ironic…. Israel is not installing 5G and has refused to install these 5G towers! Wonder why that could be? But on the other hand, we goyim must use it or be labeled as kooks!

youtube.com/watch?v=JIkQ5S9Y0k8

>oy vey (((google))) has the answers goyim
Thanks for admitting that 5G is not safe.

Except I can control how much I drink and whether or not I go into a pool of water. Also I'm white so I've been able to swim since infancy.
I can't control how much 5g attacks the cells in my body. My body can't control it either.

Because they CAN be used to spy on shit inside buildings.

Fuck off kike2.

How fucking dense are you, the poster i replied to suggested all photons are safe

>tells people to use (((google)))
5G IS NOT SAFE. YOU CAN'T HIDE THIS.

saferemr.com/2017/09/5G-moratorium12.html

saferemr.com/2018/07/international-perspective-on-health.html

healthimpactnews.com/2018/5g-technology-is-coming-linked-to-cancer-heart-disease-diabetes-alzheimers-and-death/

eluxemagazine.com/magazine/dangers-of-5g/

theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/14/mobile-phones-cancer-inconvenient-truths

thenation.com/article/how-big-wireless-made-us-think-that-cell-phones-are-safe-a-special-investigation/

rfsafe.com/scientists-end-13-year-debate-proving-non-ionizing-rf-microwave-effect-causes-cell-phone-radiation-dna-damage/

reuters.com/article/us-health-mobilephone-miscarriage/miscarriage-rates-triple-for-women-with-top-radiation-exposures-idUSKBN1EE2AU

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5727515/

Literature sources:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29573716
cyrusfarivar.com/docs/WiFi Health/EBBE-review.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1482415

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8388394

mediafire.com/folder/dj875cd10yb72/EMF
Historical reviews, symposium proceedings, etc ^
ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19810017132.pdf

Irreversible infertility:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9261543

General theory:

In vivo DNA damage in humans:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29667447

Behavioral changes with prenatal exposure:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22428084

huffpost.com/entry/cell-phones-brain-cancer_b_3232534

seattlemag.com/article/uw-scientist-henry-lai-makes-waves-cell-phone-industry

microwavenews.com/sites/default/files/sites/default/files/backissues/j-f97issue.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=kBsUWbUB6PE

youtube.com/watch?v=J5GiFMJVl6Q

youtu.be/z99_SzoXZdY

rfsafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/cell-phone-radiation-war-gaming-memo.pdf

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1797826/

ethics.harvard.edu/files/center-for-ethics/files/capturedagency_alster.pdf

opensecrets.org/industries/totals.php?ind=B09

Start with the feet so you're grounded properly and the waves can't penetrate from the soles.

Attached: aluminum-foil[1].png (792x392, 187.1K)

You will never be white, goatfucker2

You can't prove a negative of a claim.
One study that links cancer to 5g is more than enough for these supposed "hundreds" of studies that apparently show otherwise - which is impossible to do.
TL;DR
You CAN'T prove that something DOES NOT cause something else.
You CAN prove that something DOES cause something else.

The sample size required for the former is infinite. The sample size required for the latter is 1.

Bump because you're not going to hide this.

>tells people to use (((google)))

lmao and these are the people who want you to take their scientific analysis seriously

I never told anyone to use google you lying sack of shit yid. Keep proving white people right.

Which materials can deflect mmwaves?
Siege gear will need to be updated to defend against this.

You're actually making the claim that you can prove a negative?
Fuck, you're a nigger aren't you.

They have been desperate to keep this silent. All the (((Big Tech Firms))) are for this…. yet see here:

Kikes won't use it in Israel!! Wonder why?

The entity known as the kike on a stick wasn't divine and isn't sitting up there watching you jerk off. Prove he is.

Reported for derailing, kike2.

lol three of those links the guy posted in the video had nothing to do with 5G
and the first one he posted was this

Attached: 1468970366090-0.png (1366x768, 768.4K)

You're making the claim. I'm not. The burden of proof is on you.
Go ahead.

That is enough of a reason to spark outrage, right there.