FBI informant listed as owner of limousine in deadly New York crash

The owner of the limousine involved in a crash that killed 20 people in upstate New York over the weekend was a wire-wearing informant in two FBI terrorism stings, Fox News has learned.

The government credited Shahed Hussain with rooting out radical Muslims at mosques in the New York cities of Newburgh and Albany while he was working as a well-paid FBI snitch.

Hussain is listed as the owner of Prestige Limousine, which operated the 2001 Ford Excursion stretch limo that crashed Saturday in Schoharie, N.Y., according to federal records, which showed that four vehicles had been taken out of circulation by the company due to inspection failures in the past 24 months.

The records list an address in Gansevoort, N.Y., that Hussain used when he filed for bankruptcy in Albany in 2003.

The limousine was carrying 18 people when it blew a stop sign and crashed into a parked vehicle and two people at a county store. Everyone in the limo was killed.

Valerie Abeling told The Washington Post that before the crash her daughter received a text message from her cousin Erin Vertucci, one of the victims, saying that limousine “appeared in terrible condition.” Vertucci’s new husband Shane McGowan was also killed.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Monday that the limousine driver didn’t have an appropriate license to operate the vehicle.

He also told reporters that the limo also failed an inspection last month conducted by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicle.

"The owner of the company had no business putting a failed vehicle on the road," Cuomo said. "Prestige has a lot of questions to answer."

Prestige was also slapped with a cease-and-desist order Monday to stop the company from operating as authorities continue to investigate the crash, the governor said.

The person behind the wheel has been identified in reports as 53-year-old upstate New Yorker Scott Lisinicchia.

Hussain became an FBI informant after being convicted of federal fraud charges in 2002 in Albany, according to the Albany Times Union. He was taking payments from immigrants, some of whom could not read English, in a scheme to cheat on state exams to obtain driver's licenses.

As part of one of the FBI stings, Albany imam Yassin Aref and an acquaintance who owned a pizza shop were accused of laundering money for Hussain in connection with a fictitious terror plot, the paper reported.

They were convicted in 2006 and both sentenced to 15 years in federal prison.

Hussain reemerged as an FBI informant in 2009, when four Newburgh men were charged with conspiring to plant explosives outside two Bronx synagogues. Hussain befriended one of the men at a Newburgh mosque while posing as a wealthy businessman and then met the other three before implicating all of them them in the terror plot.

The foiled terror plot was trumpeted as a “textbook example of how a major investigation should be conducted” by then-Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, the New York Post reported.

However, during the trial Hussain’s truthfulness became a big issue.

In one instance, he testified about receiving substantial sums of money from a family trust in Pakistan during the pendency of the New York bankruptcy case.

He admitted under questioning that he had not disclosed the existence of the trust or the income he received to the Bankruptcy Court or his creditors.

The “Newburgh Four” were convicted and each was sentenced to 25 years in prison but New York federal court judge Colleen McMahon questioned Hussain’s honesty and the FBI’s tactics.

“I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that there would have been no crime here except the government instigated it, planned it and brought it to fruition,” she said. “That does not mean there was no crime.”

Messages left by Fox News for Hussain at a phone listed in his name were not returned.

An Albany attorney who said he was representing Prestige issued a statement Monday afternoon, expressing condolences to the families of the victims.

Lee Kindlon said the firm has been conducting an internal investigation and had taken its fleet of vehicles off the road.

“We have already met with State and Federal investigators, and plan to do so again, as it is our goal to provide answers as quickly as possible,” Kindlon said.

foxnews.com/us/fbi-informant-listed-as-owner-of-limousine-in-deadly-new-york-crash

Attached: Shahed-Hussain-photo.jpg (1862x1048, 99.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2011/07/shahed-hussain-fbi-informant/
documentcloud.org/documents/231512-1-complaint.html
archive.fo/X5V82
gellerreport.com/2018/10/deadly-limo-murder-arrest.html/
archive.fo/bYyEn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAKE NEWS!

I mean it makes sense. Kikes and Saudis ride limos all the time, drivers are bound to hear some nightmarishly evil shit.

what the fuck type of nigger thread is this? god damn faggot, even your title is worded like a dumbfuck.

It's written by fox news dumb faggot

shalom rabbi how is the weather in tel aviv?

Attached: 25e.gif (680x392, 125.25K)

>(((pizza shop)))

"As part of one of the FBI stings, Albany imam Yassin Aref and an acquaintance who owned a pizza shop were accused of laundering money for Hussain in connection with a fictitious terror plot, the paper reported."

Attached: COMET.jpg (1000x1510, 494.43K)

Attached: Coinkydink.jpg (295x314, 25.32K)

I find (((their))) lack of creativity disturbing.

I'm sure you'll stick around to tell us how this story is Fake & Gay™

Attached: Gene Simmons.jpg (620x350, 46.93K)

This reddit spacing made it really difficult to read. Just a little more effort next time OP and you'll get there.

Yep, this stood out for me too.

motherjones.com/politics/2011/07/shahed-hussain-fbi-informant/

Shahed Hussain, whose family owns a chain of restaurants in Pakistan, is arrested in Karachi on a murder charge—trumped up, he says, for political reasons. His father bribes an officer to secure his release, and Hussain flees to the United States.

1995–2000

Hussain works his way up from a $4 per hour job as a gas station attendant to owning a convenience store and a house in a middle-class suburb of Albany, New York.

2000–01

Fluent in multiple languages, including Urdu and Dutch, Hussain takes a job as a DMV translator. He starts a side business helping DMV test takers cheat for $300 to $500 each.

January 2002

Facing criminal charges and deportation after the DMV scam is busted, Hussain becomes an FBI informant. His first assignment: wearing a wire to gather evidence on 13 associates in the driver’s license scam. Some of the targets are his friends.

Hussain, who will later testify that his family has a long-standing friendship with former Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto’s, brings his son to visit Bhutto in her hotel room at the Ritz-Carlton in New York. Bhutto asks the boy, “How old are you?” His answer: 17. “Let me buy you a car,” she replies, according to Hussain, and gives him $40,000 with instructions to purchase a Mercedes-Benz.

August 2003

Hussain files for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, reporting nearly $180,000 in debts. He fails to tell the court of the Pakistani trust fund from which he will eventually withdraw $500,000.

November 2003

Hussain meets with Mohammed M. Hossain, a Bangladeshi immigrant who owns a pizzeria in Albany. Following FBI instructions, Hussain brags about importing weapons for his “mujahid brothers” to use in the United States and shows off a Stinger missile “for destroying airplanes.”

January 2004

Hussain gives the pizzeria owner $5,000 in cash. Yassin Aref, a local imam—and the FBI’s primary target in the sting—is brought in to oversee the transaction. “Let’s do some business, okay? Let’s make some money, okay?” Hussain says in a surveillance video. His FBI marching orders are to make it clear the money is being laundered for terrorists, but the pizzeria owner seems to think it’s just a loan: “I just need to keep going, just so I can pay the bills,” he says. Both he and Aref will be convicted of money laundering and material support and sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Hussain buys his son a new car; this time it’s an Audi.

August 2006

After swearing to the bankruptcy court that he can’t afford to pay his debts, Hussain buys a run-down hotel in upstate New York and puts it in his wife’s name. Two years later, three guests sue Hussain for fraud after he takes prepaid reservations for rooms that are not actually available.

2007–2008

Having “worked off” the DMV scam charges, Hussain becomes a paid FBI informant. He’s assigned to spend time in mosques in Newburgh, New York, and look for, in his words, “radicals”—a job that will make him nearly $100,000.

October 2007

Hussain’s case is settled in bankruptcy court. He convinces the court he can’t start making payments on his remaining debts for four years.

Hussain befriends a Newburgh man named James Cromitie and takes him to an Islamic conference in Philadelphia, all expenses paid by the FBI. They end up talking about the Mumbai attacks, and Hussain points out that one of the gunmen’s targets was a Jewish community center. “I’d like to get one of those,” Cromitie responds. “I’d like to get a synagogue.”

May 20, 2009

Hussain drives Cromitie and three other men to Riverdale, in the Bronx, where Cromitie places what he believes are bombs outside synagogues. They are arrested.

September 21, 2010

Hussain testifies that he created the “impression” that Cromitie would make a lot of money for his role in the bombings.

June 29, 2011

US District Judge Colleen McMahon sentences Cromitie to 25 years in prison but points out from the bench that the FBI played a key role. “It created acts of terrorism out of his fantasies of bravado and bigotry,” she says, “and then made those fantasies come true.”

documentcloud.org/documents/231512-1-complaint.html

SO POSSIBLY A LIMOofPEACE ? faulty BREAKS ?

As soon as this shit was mentioned here in the UK I called out foul play.

There are no ties between Shahed Hussain and the two men caught in Nebraska en route to Canada with 118 pounds of ​fentanyl. So, don't worry about it. Everything is under control. The African-Americans employed by the Central Intelligence Agency that are bio-luminescent when obscured by shadow have zero involvement in this atrocity.

Attached: dont look at my enormous ballz.jpg (634x381, 112.84K)

Who's to say?
As someone who's lived in New York state, they have mandatory vehicle inspections which are easy to fail over the simplest things, such as emissions being out of limits (yes, they hook your exhaust up to a machine) or tires' tread being "too worn", and, iirc, having a cracked windshield.
They really should rename it, East California.

That said, fuck him; I hope they ship he and his entire family back to Pakislam.

Also: archive.fo/X5V82
psfot

Attached: 1473808851728.png (625x420, 405.54K)

Why make the accident so obviously fake ?Why not just tell us 6 Million died in the Limo? Are glow niggers just testing to see are radar is up , just advertising the end of an op to someones?
I think it’s just a test run of some new spooks , like a lab of sorts for media attention to practice faking deaths to see how it plays out and they can fix their mistakes and make it more convincing the next time.

Looks intact?
Ran stop, drove across interstate, drove into a parking lot, crashed into an empty parked car, empty car pushed onto two people, then drove into shallow ravine/muddy ditch, did it even roll over?
Drivers Name? MSM knows name, has not released it… did not have the appropriate driver’s license to be operating that vehicle

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1016x767 962.14 KB, 1.92M)

Attached: IMG_1620.JPG (255x143, 19.71K)

THEY WERE ALL RELATED
ONE WAS "IN THE TECHNOLOGY" DEPARTMENT FOR THE NEW YORK SENATE
TWO OTHERS WERE BROTHERS WHO WORKED MAKING SEMICONDUCTORS
father of the two brothers also is among the only few people on the planet who know how to create some specific ultra refined uranium
knew this this yesterday within 25 minutes
I regret not archiving but Axel dudes linkedin was up,his brother was a ghost
Guys stepfather has some weird 4-word name and used a psudeonym which is his middle two names and lied about his age, said he was 60 but is actually 72.

don't drink and post user

This is what's called reddit spacing and it's fucking terrible, you have to go back

He copied straight from the article and posted it, you retard. Go be a nigger somewhere else.

gellerreport.com/2018/10/deadly-limo-murder-arrest.html/

Couldn't archive it for some reason.

My hunch is that this "car crash" was probably a hit job instead and he got taken out by someone, possibly related to his role in the current trial - either to prevent further information to spill out or as a repercussion for the things he already said.

The two bystanders who were also killed were probably killed because they were witnesses. There was a news conference on the issue and you can see how the Sheriff - who also has a (female) - probably FBI - nigger standing behind him just like we saw with Vegas - is very nervous and uptight during the press conference and when asked about witnesses starts heavily blinking his eyes, probably because he knows that the eye-witnesses were murdered.

The car had some of the windows rolled down about half way. I guess it was probably stopped by another car (possibly more) under some pretext, approached by the killers, some of the passengers rolled down the windows, and then were either executed by Uzi fire or 1-2 hand grenades popped into the vehicle. All the (surviving) witnesses that were interviewed on television - none of whom saw anything, only heard something, until they arrived at the scene (ditch) - uniformly reported hearing "an explosion". The limo is also built like a tank, so it would disintegrate from hand grenades (actually, no car would), there would also not be overpressure, because some windows were down (so others wouldn't necessarily break). It was then probably pushed into the ditch by the assassins car who then made their get away. There is police scanner audio on broadcastify from the event that initially reported "4-5 cars" involved in the "crash". It's also possible that the car wasn't stopped under some pretext, but rather cut off / surrounded by several assassins' cars.

In either case, I can tell you with certainty that 18 people being killed in that "crash" as it is being reported is positively impossible.

Keep digging.

Oops, got confused there for a second - the witness in the trial was not the driver in the incident, only the owner of the limo company. It's still feasible that there is a close connection to the trial and between him and the driver or general occupant(s) of the limo.

*would NOT disintegrate from hand grenades

Alternative theory: No one was killed at all, but the occupants of the vehicle are in a witness protection program related to the trial / the FBI informant and the "accident" serves as a cover story to provide new identities to the witnesses. Pretty much none of the relatives - real or not - interviewed right after the event seem authentic at all, just look up the shit. It's Sandy Hoax all over again.

JUST ANACCIDENT YOU STUPID FUCKING GOY, STOP CARING ABOUT THIS AND GO BACK TO WATCHING TALMUDVISION

Hello everyone, I'll be your driver this evening.

Attached: Gen2_Dr._Thrax_3D_Render.jpg (800x886, 116.66K)

Look at the roof on the limo no deformation limos are especially flimsy

It gets better: That same Shahed Hussain, the owner of the limo company, was apparently also involved in his role as FBI asset to incite persons in the US to conduct attacks against jewish / US targets within the US and provided them with fake or real weaponry, but failed to incite them:

archive.fo/bYyEn

Here is the key part:

I also have a variant to the theory that proposes the occupants of the vehicle are connected to the Hussain: It's also possible they were not connected at all, but the attack on the vehicle was just a hit job on his company, as in "Here is what happens to your limo business if you don't play along / threaten our operation / compromise our operatives / act as double agent" etc. Could also be a Mossad job rather than US intel, makes it more plausible why they wouldn't give any fuck about the occupants of the vehicle being US citizens.

Looks like a GTA 3 character.

So… Russian?

Good catch.

I'm calling it, this motherfucker is an ISI agent.

Driver was a nigger.