This is for anyone who has ever meme'd about a white ethnostate. Upon the balkanization of the US...

This is for anyone who has ever meme'd about a white ethnostate. Upon the balkanization of the US, race will play a heavy role and new nations based upon race will rise. The new white nation of North America will be in the pacific northwest. This is known because this plan has already been floating around since the 80's and a large chunk of real world WN activity of the last 50 years has happened in the PNW. eg. The Order and the Aryan Nations which still has ex-members living in the area

Other groups only demand WORDS but the NF demands a real action. a legal action, simply moving here and attempting to get the existance of the NF known to fellow whites. The NF is deed-bassed rather than word based. you will not be recognized for simply having right thoughts.

Go to
Northwestfront.org
to read up on it

FAQ:

The way the NF proposes to be organized is to form small 3 man groups that work independently but towards the same goal. Thus the are impossible to infiltrate and if they are infiltrated then it does minimal damage to the movement as a whole. No large meetings or rolecall to put targets on the backs of large amounts of people at once since (future) guerilla forces should stay as anonymous as reasonably possible

we account for about half of this continents population. to take it all back we must form an all white nation with a formidable white military to begin taking it back by force

think about how much power an elected representative actually has compared to the unelected jews who have the REAL power in finance and big media.

just the proposed borders of 3 and a half states, not including BC and Alberta, is bigger than Germany and England combined. With BC and AB it's bigger than Germany, France, England, and Poland combined. The area of operation needs to be managable.

The race is more important than home, especially if that home has little to no hope. in 20-30 years what are you going to do when you're one of the last white people in your neighborhood or even the continent? you're gonna wish you could go back in time and take your opportunity to FIGHT FOR YOUR RACE. Once we establish the nation and begin the thing whites are best at, conquer, you or your progeny can take back your home, under the flag of a strong and independant white nation, wherever it is and make it paradise.

sounds good on paper but in reality this puts us into small pockets that are still surrounded by filth that can easily move in because you would have no reasonable way to keep it out. not only are these pockets small and vulnerable but they're far apart, meaning they can't help each other. And to top it all off you'll still be subject to US law and armed force, good luck. If you need an example just look at Waco. How can you watch that building burning with children inside and not understand this?

It must be the PNW because it can't be the east coast and it can't be landlocked. We must have ocean. If the new white nation expanded to include the midwest then great. but you can't do it alone. And no, the St. Lawrence river doesn't count as ocean access.

With the amount of white people and the amount of guns on this continent, that hardly matters. We don't need Europe's help. Europe needs to focus on helping themselves. plus the east coast is ZOG territory an they view the PNW as a far-away backwater which they would be far more likely to give up as an occupied territory if we fight for it.

Our ancestors won before against nearly impossible odds of Empires and hordes of sadistic and warlike savage cowards who just loved hitting soft targets. We can win again.

The NWF accepts all white refugees who are able to get here with their own resources and brainpower since we're not yet able to provide food and shelter. The only requirement is your race. Europeans included, although we're not saying that all europeans should come here, Europe comes first, but we accept all whites who are willing to come help.

Attached: 1501352488360.jpg (800x473, 459.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12105866.html
s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-23/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-22/
stormfront.org/forum/t3014-24/
s4.imgload.info/ycuh7kk49h38kzh.jpg
s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png
s4.imgload.info/hxxyfacfdhc8vff.png
s4.imgload.info/g9k4cdr4erfs4fr.png
imgload.org/images/Questions-Holocausta20ba4201b13c410.md.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I AM A NORTHWEST VOLUNTEER

I am a Northwest Volunteer. I have one purpose in life, to serve the 14 Words of David Lane through the establishment of the Northwest American Republic as a Homeland for all White people.

I am a Northwest Volunteer. Every day, every waking hour of my life is devoted to the goal of freeing my people and bringing my country into existence. I renounce all the money, the material goods, the personal pleasures, the gratifications of body and mind, and the social approval with which America rewards conformity. I voluntarily choose to become an outcast and an outlaw, so that my race and the civilization my race has created may not perish from the face of the earth.

I renounce fear. I understand and accept that my life no longer belongs to me, but to my people and my country, and is an asset to be husbanded wisely and used without stint when the time is right. I understand and accept that I have neither the right to throw my life away without point or gain, nor the right to preserve it at the expense of future generations.

To the Party I pledge my swift and wholehearted obedience, without cavil or hesitation. I am a political soldier, and thus I function in society.

I live a clean and manly life of honor. I do not defile that honor with perversions of the body. I do not defile my blood through congress with anyone not of my own blood.

To my fellow White men and women, who will hate and persecute me because they have been so cruelly deceived, I pledge my patience and my love.

To the world enemy in all his loathsome manifestations, I pledge unending hatred, resistance and destruction. The word “surrender” will never pass my lips nor the thought enter my mind.

I am a Northwest Volunteer.

Attached: 1501364791074.jpg (1600x1600, 372.53K)

Are you a kike shill or just pants-on-head retarded?

Attached: bypass.png (1280x720 339 B, 100.74K)

There won't be balkanization. Once the U.S. becomes majority shitskin it's over

Go away.

so we should just submit to becoming a big south africa instead of grabbing a chunk? Balkanization is inevitable, it happens to all large empires. read the OP, if we make an all white nation we can begin the process of taking it all back that way, through conquer

yet another reason why we shouldn't rely on voting ourselves out of dying out

The jews don't want us to create an all white nation.

Attached: 1501349089217.png (930x500, 98.51K)

Attached: Go Home.jpg (236x242, 20.43K)

First sign it's a shill, /ourkikery/

Your kike bullshit isn't going to work here

Fuck off.

Attached: 1e5a97f4d83ed50ff30f2101f16a8fc1051522a0019871d685e028127da3c492.jpg (417x272, 25.95K)

I'm curious, isn't the NWF a bad idea from the perspective of the, very inevitable, Yellowstone Caldera?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (590x350, 183.68K)

Get out.

every region has potential disaster waiting to happen. White people can rebuild from something so devastating. That's how I think of that problem anyways

You two seem quite opposed to the idea of NWF but haven't provided arguments. Lest I assume you're shills, it would be good to have arguments.

I'm not in favor or against this concept of grabbing a chunk of land, but you two seem invested against it, and if you have arguments I want to see them.

Attached: dude, where's your argument.jpg (736x916, 260.06K)

Reminder that we’re not falling for your jewish fearmongering.

Crazy how kike4 protects these fucking fed slides.

Attached: 996b312c03cbd811a75bd4fa74df6b3c2cffc3485c1cc2e15f9ca37adb0a4825.jpg (792x732, 214.71K)

gerrymandering

Rabbi Covington died without having done any significant damage to whites. Serious question: Are you one of the 80 IQ whites he suckered or are you posting from Tel Aviv.

Either way we don't give a shit about you retard tier anti-white ideology, but personally I'd like to know.

I don't like your flag at all. It's half-French, half-Irish and has surrender written all over it. You need strong colours that strike fear into the enemy, like red and black. Also i have no idea what these 'impossible odds' your ancestors persevered against are in reference to.

That being said, it's true the only way the US and Canada will survive into the future is through a strategic retreat to an area of land they can keep defend and keep pure.

>>>/suicide/

thanks chodemonkey.

Attached: Screenshot_26.png (588x48, 5.78K)

Am I supposed to take you at face value then?

I don't see how it is a honeypot. Isn't the premise "just move there and influence local politics en masse"?

This claim seems odd. I haven't dug much into his ideas because they don't seem that smart (putting all redpilled whites into a single basket to shoah them easily) but to say it is anti-white?

I understand you're a braindead sperg with no military acumen, but even you must realise you need a base of operations to organise from. You can't fight multiple battles on multiple fronts covering thousands of miles of territory as the underdog and hope to win.

>realise
go the fuck back to school

What the fuck is gerrymandering? Stop being 110% retarded user. NWF is a jewish op to reduce white power in the US.

sage

Reminder that, again, we will not be giving up another square inch of white soil again.

kek i love Phi phi Island now, in Goa, India they also hate the Israelis.

Euro spelling, user. Don't be retarded.

From an outside perspective, it sure just looks like you're fear mongering. I checked out the jewtube page and it has videos posted from 6 years back. So, it's been in the works for a while now.
Aside from typing things, can you substantiate any claims you make? The jew has a way with words that often don't hold up to scrutiny, but Im sure you know that.

Aren't you enjoying the antics of the subversive kike?

White soil is given up by the hour in the west due to white flight. Great plan you have there.

Realise is a word too its an older term that means to make something real out of something that isn't.

OK I PUT POTATO IN SACK

You do that.

Everyones a jew now a days lmao

Short of unforseen technologies/events, there will be balkanization.

they think we're as dense as redditors. It's quite funny to see them work in such obvious radiation.

ok lmao

whats being done about that shitshow the other day? got a doxx on any of the traffic maids?

(1)

No. There won’t. Stop shilling your jew meme.

Sure is a lot of jews here on Zig Forums
3 shekel an hour kikes saving money for a trip to Goa.

Keep going to Goa kikes, they love you there, and Phi Phi Island also;-)

Thanks for admitting you’re a kike.

According to kike4 it's the furthest thing from a fed honeypot. Like totally honest to fucking g_d!

And of course everyone reporting the thread is the same person. Pure fucking pottery.

We know about Seattle. We're seeing the seeds of civil wars. I 'was' buying property in Bend, OR, but there is no peace to be had with the politically charged atmosphere which exists there.

Attached: Summer of red.jpg (678x998 517.2 KB, 236.68K)

speak like a human being you stupid fuck.

The merit of an idea is measured by how fiercely the shills fight against it

Attached: 1501372536026.png (1018x800, 72.32K)

im gonna need an answer to this question. or are you just a bunch of cucks who do jack shit

I'm afraid your message isn't very clear.
On your website, there is only a page to contact you where people are required to enter their information and wait for a package to be mailed to them.
I'm not sure what that package entails that can't be sent via email? I'm not sure what the proposition for the contacting individual is, such as "come join us" or "work with us from where you are" or "Send us money"

Without clarity, you probably aren't getting the response rate you could be getting.
I stand behind every effort for whites to collectively associate for advancement, but I'm not even sure what your proposal is.
Please fix that.

$22 Trillion. Hmm, pretty close to the $19 Trillion we've spent on securing Kikelandia in the M.E. What a Cohencidence?

The message is build a white nation however you can. The NF isn't just one group, it's just the most prominent group for an idea which is northwest migration
you don't need to hand over any info and you can email the NF at [email protected]

Attached: 1508715474103.jpg (1323x1290, 179.57K)

Very good idea! Will do when i have the necessary funds.

In the meantime, each of us must redpill the fuck out of the normies. The truth is with us.

8ch.net/pol/res/12105866.html

Here is how to do real life activism to redpill the normies:

s4.imgload.info/4gs2zkax54b6z89.jpg

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-23/

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-22/

stormfront.org/forum/t3014-24/

Great examples and material:

s4.imgload.info/ycuh7kk49h38kzh.jpg

s4.imgload.info/ubce1915uvmvm8k.png

s4.imgload.info/hxxyfacfdhc8vff.png

s4.imgload.info/g9k4cdr4erfs4fr.png

imgload.org/images/Questions-Holocausta20ba4201b13c410.md.png

Good luck user Zig Forumsacks, we are the only left force against white genocide!

Bump. Fuck you mods.

I'm 70% European. My father is from Mexico. im white in every way possible besides my tan skin. can I be apart of this movement or am I doomed to live with the savages?

The Yellowstone caldera is mostly a meme and a supereruption (ie. "the big one") is more media hype than anything else and quite unlikely; the next time Yellowstone goes will probably be a moderate eruption on par with the Kiluea eruption of earlier this year and we'll have years if not decades of forewarning.

Not the other poster—he could be clearer regarding the (valid) gerrymandering issue. Right now, whites have a structural advantage in control over the federal government. There are plethora of examples, but one of the ones the left hates most is how Wyoming has the same number of senators as California. 300,000 Wyomingegianans have the same pull in the Senate as the eleventy billion faggoty denizens of California.

At a district level, gerrymandering works by trying to highly concentrate the opposing party into a single district in order to reduce their effect overall.

Resettlement of many whites into a single area by pulling them out of competitive areas of the rest of the country helps to cede control of the federal government to the shitskins and democrats.

If the country has gotten to the point where whites are effectively locked out of having any control, e.g. California, then there's no point in keeping whites there. It would be like a white man voting in Harlem. No chance of winning. At that point, leave, go to a more concentrated white area and plan the reconquest.

This is all very hand-wavey about how you plan to secede and establish a sovereign nation. If this is just an area that intends to remain in a ZOG/pozzed/blacked future USA then it's going to fare very poorly.

Read the website, spic. Spoilers: no.

All well and good, Op. I live in the Northwest. The town I live in was once almost all Danish. My blonde haired children stood out from the Danish towheads with their light blond hair. The reason? The Klan kept them out.
Now the town is picking up Negroes and Mexicans at a prodigious rate, as they LOVE to live with white people rather than their own peoples.
You'd better get here quick because as it's going the useless eaters are going to take over soon.

I can't find it on the website and Harold is dead so what's the NWF's official stance on Italians being white? :^)

Is exactly when balkanization will occur.

so at what point is someone going to be allowed in? As far as white Americans willing to lose everything to secure a future for our race, you are going to have very few volunteers. and now you have one less just because you want to feel cool and superior. how can you expect to accomplish anything like that?

Anons, observe the characteristics of muttposting.

The NWF is one of our few remaining options. We cannot reclaim the entirety of America from the non-whites. If we attempt to do so, we will just weaken our country to the point that China or some other opportunistic nation will sweep in and take over. We must consolidate our forces, and the Pacific Northwest is the best option.

The Pacific Northwest has:
-Plenty of farmland
-Port Access
-Large Forests
-A climate in which Europeans have evolved to live in
-Is not bordered by a non-white state
-Majority White
-Relatively lax gun control
-A lot of space
-Is not essential to American economics making it less likely to be defended as strongly

This really is one of the few places left in America that we could form a white nation. The only other options are fighting a suicidal war for all of America (a futile war) or fleeing to Europe, where we are not welcome. The White Ethnicities of Europe do not want us there killing their cultures, and even though we're white, that would be the result of a mass migration– even though I'm sure all of us would be willing to integrate.

It will be too late if we keep fighting a futile battle. Before you pass judgement, all I ask is that you, like you have already done in embracing white nationalism, research the topic and form a solid opinion before passing judgement. Learn about the Butler Plan, listen to Radio Free Northwest, check out what other NW Migration groups have to say. Do not dismiss this just because it's difficult or not what you wanted to hear.

The white races fate in America hinges on enough people coming home.

Attached: cf2a22a7688b8f1f9f60ea033a12e0b3241fb0fa23a6ebba4e1d7372f85b76b5.jpg (469x395, 84.23K)

Reminder that you are shills, you are fighting for it, and that no one is going to fall for your proven honeypot cowardice bullshit.

I'm trying to get a real answer from you. It sucks that I'm not 100% bovarian phenotype but it is what it is. I want to help the race of people I consider myself as but you can't see that? Whites have had their bloodlines diluted and tarnished but surly not all these are a lost cause? how many generations would it take for one admixture to become irrelevant?

bump for NWF

so you're gonna marry your cousins?

wew lad
many cheers

Attached: BlackSun13.jpg (2050x1152, 1.6M)

Fuck it I'll join the NWF. Anything is better than Zig Forums well except 4chan that is.

Dont listen to the jewish shills, they are just here to devide

you belong in mexico doomed to the brown hellscape the mestizos create for themselves

learn to spell you retarded shitskin.

I regret not joining before Harold passed away. I wanted to meet him at least once. You guys NEED to update the site, and don't play the shitty music from The Daily Shoah.

Overall, just tweak your ideology to be; "Every race has a right to a homeland" This way you can "franchise" the movement, making too many targets for (((them))) to handle.

Exactly. My doubts about the NWF lie within the fact that they have the most potential race traitors of any proposed ethno-state. I don't see a way around the subversives in Portland or Seattle without White on White violence, which at this point is pointless purity spiraling

that IS our ideology. but not every group can be about fighting for each others racial nations. each of these nations will need it's own group to fight for it's existence. We're the white group fighting for a white nation. Let the blacks and others fight for their own. any less than total dedication to our own people and nobody else is weakness and displays weakness

I'm born and raised in the United States and have nothing for me in Mexico.

are you just trying to be edgy or do you really mean that user?

Attached: 1534003496491.jpg (578x900, 298.91K)

You are confused about what the NWF is. It is not a group that you can attain membership in. You either identify yourself with them, or you don't. There are no meetings and there are no collaborative efforts beyond simply coming the the PNW.

Race traitors will exist everywhere. This is a non-issue. Race traitors are not as big of an issue as populations that are ~50% non-white.

This is not the time to speculate or hesitate. We are losing ground everyday. We all know this. I'm not asking you to blindly accept what is being said, but to take the initiative and research it to confirm it's legitimacy. I believe this is the best option, and I promise you that if you just take the few hours to research it instead of immediately dismissing it, you will agree.

To help you do not need to put yourself at any risk. You don't need to commit jihad in the name of the NWF. You only are being asked to come to the PNW, enjoy the presence of your fellow whites, and wait until our numbers are large enough that we can claim our nation. We can not openly discuss treason over the web. I am not implying that we should commit treason. I am not advocating violence. I do not want to get taken in by the FBI. What is talked about in private between those who identify themselves with the NWF in person, behind closed doors and in safety might just differ from that though. They might just be talking about establishing this nation by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

I do not, of course, support this. I only advocate to come to the PNW and see what happens. I am not asking people to be stupid and neither are the owners of the NWF website.

The only thing you are being asked to do is settle in the Pacific Northwest.

Attached: 96215707_283036500046718_6943082090863438058_n.jpg (1125x1075, 216.11K)

We had a fun time shitposting together, but it's time to go hombre.Go Make Mexico Ok For Once MMOFO. See? It even has a nice ring to it.

Attached: 14440399001431.jpg (242x206, 23.39K)

you're a faggot. have fun failing the white race. your movement is doomed to fail, that much is clear. I'll find another way, because your way is LARP of a dream.

Attached: 1530555058050.jpg (1048x1200, 368.09K)

"Race traitors are a non-issue"?????? The whole premise of the Butler Plan and the NWF relies on Whites congregating in one place and then as things enter SHTF mode they will emerge as cell units to fight against the system in unison. If you have a high amount of traitors making collaboration impossible and keeping your people on edge as any White could be a threat, rather than every White as a potential ally. I've been to the PNW and it's a beautiful place and I hope you succeed in your efforts but you're fighting just as much an uphill battle as Californian anons. In a way, being in an area that is demographically worse off is better because the amount of White traitors will be significantly less allowing for a proper unison when SHTF. I don't think I would be accepted anyway as I am merely a "passing" coloured White. This is something dumbasses like need to understand.

White cowards. You hide behind your fucking mountain. A world away from the real tragedy. I commend the whites that stay and fight for what is theirs and what they built. Your a fool to think you will escape the horde, the masses of the savage beasts. It is a matter of time before your pristine white fantasy comes crashing down on you like a wave that devours you in to the depths of darkness.

Attached: 011001000110.jpg (467x750, 67.56K)

I need to point out the obvious here;
The NWF idea is predicated on the theory that when America collapses, they will already have a White state from which they will reconquer the former USA.
It is not about escape, it is about consolidation.

Attached: % White.png (5584x3104, 721.24K)

Drama faggot

are you actually spic or spanish

yeah lol I'm totally gonna take back cuckfornia with my vote, right.

If your father is from Mexico, how are you 70% white? Wouldn't that make you 50% white? I know it's hard being a mutt, and that you can't change who you are, but I ask why are you involved in white nationalism? It's not really for you. Besides, no one is preventing you from moving to the PNW if you want, and as I have said it's not a regulated group. However, if something does ever happen to form a white nation in the PNW I can't promise that you'll be accepted. If you can pass as white, then you should be fine. I recommend, if you really want to help, moving anyways and never mentioning your heritage and hoping no one notices. Otherwise, go support some other group.

I believe that as soon as they are among their white brethren, and away from the brainwashing and the incentives, they will most likely join our side. Race traitors are either cowards, or unenlightened, and that can be fixed either way. The Pacific Northwest is geographically in a strong position, and that is part of why it's chosen. And as for whether or not you will be accepted, see the above post. I do not hate mutts (try not to get to offended at the terminology) and there will be no blood testing. As long as people can't prove you are non-white and you give them no evidence or reason to hate you, you will most likely be ok. I am of pure european descent, but I'm a rare case. There will need to be concessions. I'd imagine your chances of a good life are as good in the PNW as anywhere else.

Call us cowards, if you like. We do not need suicidal idiots among us anyways. Go ahead and columbine if you want, I want the whites to survive.

Attached: 5ea53bc4a70ffe9b13651ade25c1c368ced451a11fb4b376a71e474e92b94d07.jpg (884x960, 137.6K)

What're you talking about you stupid nigger

my mother is fully British and my father is from Mexico. he is maybe 60/40 Spanish/native south American. my DNA results shows me having 70%+ European phenotype. fuck me. just fuck my shit up fam

Attached: 1538240935862.jpg (494x449, 300.22K)

You could always just die on the battlefield for the coming race.

White enclavism is suicide.
Its all or nothing.

I may have a solution for you

Attached: sammy-sosa (1).jpg (620x289, 76.14K)

Hey cuckchan.

See

Mexico doesnt exactly have a single race. it varies by region

typically the further south you go the higher % shitskin natives you get. pure Spanish/European areas still exist and funnily enough do much better financially and with lower crime.

A lot of the population is a mix of European/native American. It's why some of these spics are nearly a nigger shade of brown while other look white(especially on Mexican TV).

As I said earlier my dad is 50-60% Spanish and my mother is 100% British. Making me 70ish percent white

Attached: download (1).gif (600x249, 1.94M)

Maybe where you live, but here in my part of Iowa, people would sooner murder their own children than be caught with a "racist opinion." God, this state is so painfully cucked.

But they need to be shown the possibility. If we just keep the Laissez faire approach for them, (((other))) people will influence them.

All I'm saying is we need some literature for guidance, a "Civilization 101" kind of book that you can hand to a black community, and they can prosper on their own. A book that teaches them about Community-centered banking advocated by Richard Werner. Permaculture principles to help their health and diets. And then local trades fostered by those not-for-profit community banks.

I think that is folly, in order for a group to have longevity it must have some form of "Hazing" ritual. There is an innate psychology in paying a high price (blood, sweat, tears) in order to join a group. This makes the thing you want to join have some value to you (psychologically speaking).

Take the Jews for example, its their circumcision that binds them together, its a form of extreme hazing. The NWF needs something similar in order to grow / survive. of course we won't circumcise Maybe we can have some form of required fostering for new-comers to the PNW.

In any case, UPDATE THE WEBSITE!!

This guy's first point is pretty valid, and there are a few black nationalist movements whose leaders are sympathetic to whites and would be more than happy to accept a sort of "society development kit" from us.

Yes, yes, I read your other post. I assume you read all of mine. As I said, no one can stop you, and I don't hate you for what you are. Just don't speak about your heritage and try to blend in. Your life can't be any worse in the PNW than anywhere else. Don't listen to the purists, we need all the help we can get.

Obviously having mixed race people isn't ideal, especially ones who have thin skin, like you seem to. However, we won't get anywhere by being divisive.

You need to learn to read between the lines. I would gladly update the website, but I don't own the website. It's not safe to talk about things like that in a public space. I don't want to discuss anything to make the group a target. Send the NWF an email, and maybe you will receive some more information.

Youre also not white