Turtle rising: Mitch McConnell seeks border wall funding

washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/mcconnell-to-seek-5b-for-border-wall

archive.is/fgY7W

Are republicowards finally growing a pair after seeing how badly Kavanigger was treated, despite his being a shabbos goyim civnat faggot?

Attached: a17b3fcdba8b1085fc93682667a44146b20c6f6d8b9c6347a7131caf01122bd2.jpg (1026x1108, 276.4K)

BUILD THE WALL
MAKE IT GLEAMING WHITE AND TALL
NEVER SMALL AND NEVER TO FALL
Yid free first

Attached: Inspired.jpg (1000x562, 236.76K)

They ought to light up the wall with faggot colors just to piss the libshits off.

Gleaming turrets every quarter mile
$5 to play shoot the spic for an hour online
80 foot steel rods spaced 1 foot apart behind the wall with seismic sensors to detect cutting/tunneling

I like the prototype designs where the steel bars are at the bottom and the top is like thirty fucking feet taller. That means paco can see in but can't get here
That would be pretty funny

(checked)
I think that's the design they went with actually. Is aesthetic as hell, I love it.

As long as they make the bars narrow enough they can't squeeze a zika baby through them.

Well get you that funding goy, AFTER midterms!, what's that? we've been promising a border wall for over 25 years? trust me goy, you'll get it, but you need to vote in 2020 for us again if you want it built.

It's a bit different once the contract is signed, moshe.

5 billion dollars to wall off 2000 miles?
How can we afford to pay for 1000 miles with only 7 billion dollars?
We'll start looking into building that 500 miles for 12 billion dollars
We've approved your request for 250 miles for 22 billion dollars
Unfortunately the pilot project to build 125 miles of wall ran out of funds after 56 billion dollars were spent

Gee they sure are testing the waters on election day. Already recently a kike's plan at bombing a mall on election day failed. There is surely something else the kikes are planning to do some kind of 9/11 like attack. McCuckell sitting on the wall shows how shit the outlook is. Because even with a republican victory in the midterms, there is still cuckservatives like Ratboy who will just bend the knee to kikes like the democucks do as well. All signs are pointing to redpilling people to start DOTR, as the days go by.

Attached: tippy.png (272x339, 87.79K)

On one hand, these cat and mouse political games are discouraging, but on the other, it's actually amazing politicians are even talking about walls while miles of rusty scrap barriers are being replaced with 16 foot bollards, especially considering the last 8 years of Kang Nigger bullshit

somebody gave the turtle a shot of adrenaline

checked

I'll believe it when i see it and not a moment before, turtlecuck.

Yeah, and have White women blowing nigger dicks every 200'.
Show the dems who the real racists are, right?

What a pitiful attempt to cover up the fact that the fences are merely being replaced with more fences.

This.

peanuts
FFS just crowdfund this bitch already.

AH OH…. Now the (((Alt-Right))) is going to tell us to vote for Democrates and maintane the 2 party ZOG system.

Get ready for the shill ride.

Attached: fuck off mexicans wall.jpg (599x707, 61.14K)

Attached: snapper mcconnell 2.png (680x1024, 1.26M)

Snapping turtle Mcconnel

Attached: no abla.jpg (474x355, 36.17K)

ha, you beat me

We'll just use projected images of (you).

Attached: Oink Oink.png (959x707, 695.3K)

This hivemind shit is getting spoopy.

Attached: It's Real.png (360x340, 108.96K)

Build the hive!

Attached: no money no honey.jpg (474x457, 59.56K)

Infowars fuck off

wouldn't Democrats very much like this?

= Deep State

We are essentially at imkikey/ZOG-run levels now with modding. They ban for posting real video of armed military spics crossing by the thousand, which is incontrovertible evidence of what's actually happening and what Trump's allowing–but then mods allow a muh based mitch muh based wall fantasy. Why not change this to 8ch.net/the_donald and make this transition complete

No. They're dangling a carrot to increase voter turnout for the midterms and protect their jobs. That is what this stunt is all about, nothing more. I get where this is coming from, because Republicans need a good turnout this November to ward off a potential democrat majority. But I am growing well fucking tired of GOP cuckolds treating the wall like a political football, forever kicking it down the road, because there is little the White House can do to advance the project until funding materializes. Don't make the mistake of reading this as good news, because it isn't good news; it is evidence that we are being fucked around by the GOP again.

How about he stop being a cuck and say we will make the DoD pay for it?

Why not take a fucking dive off a building, faggot?

Because a complete fucking betrayal when everyone is watching for it is a sure way to keep that job, right moshe?

>“We are going to try really hard to get the money the president would like this year for the border wall ,” McConnell told the Washington Examiner.
That phrase has plausible deniability for failure built right in, should they find it politically expedient to do so. And by the way, I'm not saying it won't happen, you nigger; I'm saying I'm getting tired of being fucked around by GOP cuckolds.

this just in: the wall is now estimated to cost 6 trillion dollars

musta been back on that booger suger

checked?

In other words, they had better deliver this time.

SUCH GOOD!

that's not what Deep State originally meant, and not the Deep State that Democrats like. Deep State used to just mean entrenched bureaucrats, not some conspiratorial network of behind the scenes string pullers

90% sure PolVol4 actually is imkikey

you're literally getting butthurt about people cheering on the building of a border wall with Mexico, you fucking Yid

that thread was actually stickied you fucking liar

oh, so you were making >muh Trumpstein thread? they should've permabanned you

Call me when it's done.