Nigger films himself ankle-sweeping toddler at skatepark

reddit.com/r/nononono/comments/9nejd0/smooth_tail_sweep_on_a_unsuspecting_kid/

Look at this fucking nigger purposely sweeping a toddler with his scooter. Redditors are so fucking dumb they don't understand the natural evil of niggers to film an assault on a white child for crylaugh emojis from his fellow chimps on instagram. As a litmus test, I guarantee you the one filming was a also a nigger.

Why was the person recording, recording from that angle, zoomed into the child? The nigger's fall looks fake as fuck. There was plenty of wide open distance from the nearest skating structure to change course. She probably suffered head injuries, and this nigger won't any consequence because >lol it was an accident aren't niggers cute xddd

God this makes me MAD

Attached: IMG_9575.PNG (1237x694, 81.21K)

We will turn the gollums against thier (((masters)))

webm nigger

Are you serious?

I watched the video. It's obviously an accident.

That's nice, hang yourself next to the nigger.

You must be be low IQ

needs more context for correct evaluation beyond the fact of nigger.

It's a skatepark meme to hate on little kids getting in the way. Pair this with nigger, there's your context.

Fuck this nigger. Where was this?

I don't know but I'd like to see his social media

Good. That baby deserved it. There is a 100% that they were just going to be another parasite. If the glowing screen told them to kill me for the future of Israel it would do it in a heartbeat. I'll save my sympathy for somebody who matters. Amazing that you think at this point the "LOOK AT THIS BAD THING, NOW ACCEPT THE PROPAGANDA THAT FOLLOWS". Niggers are violent subhumans incapable of forming a system that works for all. They are selfish and make everything about themselves, and rely on the fear of their gang to terrorize people into meeting their demands. They had king nigger for eight years and black lives are still shit and people hate them even more. On top of that there are now millions of retarded brainwashed liberals who fear for their reputation and will fight to the death for that glorified murderer/pedo enabler tranny banging Muslim . Ok. Great. We all know this. What does restating this accomplish? You are trying to red pill red pilled people? Go bother norm you laZy nigger.

Why is that little girl in a park full of niggers

Accident you racist

Attached: Smooth tail sweep on a unsuspecting kid-ut3xy45dsmr11.mp4 (480x480, 1.33M)

So how badly damaged was she?
Has the posse gone out yet to skin this fucker alive?

Faggot doesn't skate. Shit gets launched at kids all the time at the skatepark. It's to teach them to stay the fuck out so we don't kill them or they snake us and get us badly hurt.

Fuck that little cunts mom. Babies don't belong in the skatepark.

Nignog was just teaching the dangers..

Fucking kill yourself, lowlife bum.

You need to be taught what it's like hanging from a rope by your neck.

White, middle class families and their suburban lifestyle brings this shit upon themselves. Absolute failure when it comes to parenting. Its at this point that some dunce responds reeing about how I shouldn't be putting any blame on the oh-so innocent aryan beauty and her complete lack of care she has allowing her barely standing daughter to walk around a few feet from her without shoes in a nigger infested skatepark. Bomb the whole place, we'd be better off with the mother dead and the children elsewhere.

This video was clearly an accident. Crying shame. I wish he took her and her family out so you cunts really had something to cry about.

You'll be taken out on the day of the rope.

i love this.

Attached: 1538117082315.jpg (2400x3000, 683.27K)

Yup, that's exactly what I wrote!
Nigger is a fucking nigger. I wouldn't have been shocked if the nigger also popped the scooter up and bashed the little kid in the skull with it while laughing and running away. The mother lacks all comprehension of what is going on and what it means to be a good parent. When you throw your kid in a shark tank expect bad shit.

He wasn't even riding the scooter. Look at how his feet are planted off to the sides of the scooter.

Absolutely irrelevant post.

Attached: seriously nigger.jpg (881x892 170.28 KB, 95.49K)

Try it cum guzzler. Historically you cunts get BTFO miserably every time you try.

Attacking children and the elderly, it's typical nigger cowardice. Their race isn't civilised and has no honour or souls. They should be erased.

Clearly they are souless beasts that should be exterminated to the last one.

Seems like a bait video by the way it's cut short.
To me it looks like he fell on purpose to make it look like an accident. I've dealt with monkeys just like this in school.
Maybe he didn't want to see a white family with kids in "his" park. Who knows, something triggered this lower ape and he probably got a thrill out of it.
It's also stupid to take your family anywhere these baboons hang out.

He kisses him like he kissed Gannon. Everyone forgot about that one.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (350x277, 164.71K)