Just take a look at this.druggies should be executed

youtube.com/watch?v=FN6m0Qh-srI&feature=youtu.be

And here he is, being returned to his mother after the police raided her house and found an operating methlab with the boy present.

Here is the cunt judge that refuses to let the father have full custody of his son
legaldirectories.com/Hill-Lee-Ann-352995-Atty.aspx
Contact details

a classical bitter boomer hag with 10 cats that rode the cock carousel in her youth and now she is mad at the world for hitting the wall so she wants to take a revenge on world and innocent

Attached: 1539413892229s.jpg (196x249, 5.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

helpussavemikey.com/
helpussavemikey.com
gofundme.com/mikey039s-re….
wglt.org/post/mclean-county-court-faces-year-changes
archive.fo/NCMDG
kwch.com/content/news/Texas-man-who-raped-38-day-old-daughter-sentenced-to-244-years-497252981.html
archive.is/yzZNX
pantagraph.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/mass-lawyer-in-mclean-county-custody-case-could-face-sanctions/article_5a2df4b6-110c-53cc-878f-05ba056bb0ce.html
archive.is/1yJUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

helpussavemikey.com/

Daily Reminder

Shoot your local heroin dealer (in Runescape).
The cops (in Runescape) won't work too hard to figure it out.

Attached: The Face of Inevitable Vengence.jpg (640x422, 194.67K)

He misplaced his HIPS?! Where the fuck did he leave them?

Reminder that once we kill all the wetbacks, all the drugs will dissapear

Attached: The fate of druggies.webm (1280x720, 7.03M)

those damn chinese GP bots claimed another

That should be enough to place this kid in a home away from that cunt.
The cunt judge sentenced him to a life of misery caused by shitty teeth.

this wouldn't be a problem in my world

Attached: SS2793354.jpg (1200x902, 427.5K)

No. See the worlds biggest drug cartel is run by Jews in Afghanistan. They use drugs as an untraceable currency to fund all kind of illegal avenues world wide. The "Spics" you talk about are just pusher on the other end of the racket. They can and will be replaced faster then you could take them out.

make that wetbacks, sorry.

For guidance on handling narcotraficking CIA traitors see

judge obviously hates males.

Attached: 364dh.jpg (1000x750, 564.19K)

it isn't surprising.
america has one of the highest dental cavity rates in the west, along with one missing tooth on average more than England for example.
numerous times I see americanos complaining about dental problems online, then claiming they can't afford to go to the dentist.
perhaps stop eating sugar in every food.

What a weak argument. I haven't been to the dentist in at least a decade and my teeth, aside from some sensitivity to cold, are just fine. Dentists, like doctors, are there for serious issues, not basic maintenance.

That's stupid jewish propaganda that europoors eat with a spoon. Anytime you see "Americans can't afford things" in jew articles shilling for socialized medicine, they actually mean "lazy niggers and wetbacks don't want to live healthy or pay their bills" aka "the spic-nig cycle." As always, only retarded faggots believe the ZOG can provide quality services, and only worthless niggers crave gibs.

dream on…

Attached: 5MDiVW6.gif (598x453, 66.31K)

How the fuck is this bitch not in jail let alone getting to keep her son? I'm fucking furious.

he is right what you need to realize is that we are the freeist nation in the world. A corner stone of America is the government being deterred from interfering with individual will. (this is why we dont get married and why we hate communism and why we revolted against the queen)

This is a double edge sword. And all the bad instances of america are of individuals and communities of individuals that are not responsible. They are free to have a good life but they decide to be losers. I dont count them as american. I feel that there are many dogs that are more american that our poor.

Yes, I know your comment was a joke. But couple the misplaced hips with the torn and bleeding anus, and what you have is child rape. They deliberately separated these symptoms in the write up so that those not looking too hard, much less thinking too hard, would pass right over it. The monster the court is calling his mother let her druggie friends rape her son.

Attached: 75875fbfd0ab77a1547eb519227040ab2590e75b241e62cebb90be018e9d607d.jpg (960x500, 408.63K)

This can all be boiled down to the kike-driven insanity

hardly. they're still pushing opiates in the pharma industry.

You had one job OP

>We need your help now more than ever. Sign up through our contact form at helpussavemikey.com to stay up to date on actions we will take. Please give to our GoFundMe so we can cover the legal fees to fight for Mikey's safe return: gofundme.com/mikey039s-re….

The hero we need

Here's an article with the judge's picture.
wglt.org/post/mclean-county-court-faces-year-changes

We need constant drug testing on citizens randomly, immediate execution if they piss hot. Junkies are inhuman filth.

It's shit like this that drove me away from liberal values. Any system that does anything less than immediately execute this vile, subhuman, worthless piece of shit known as his mother is a failed system, end of story.

Death is only too kind for her and quite frankly I'd have her skin slowly ripped off whilst fully conscious. She would deserve every second of the agonising pain and maybe, just maybe, she might realise the error of her ways, but quite frankly such people exist because we tolerate the procreation of morons so she wouldn't learn a damn thing.

I can see this being used by trump to remove the precedent of women getting custody of children most of the time

All reactions.
No verifying OP's post.
No questions asked.
No critical thinking.
And you dare call others NPCs you bunch of mouth breathers.

Bots with a pulse.

I Hate To Say It, But There Are Some Things That Just Don’t Add Up About This Viral “Help Us Save Mikey” Campaign
archive.fo/NCMDG
I'm not saying I know the truth or fiction about this story, but at least I'm not blindly trusting OP and giving him the predictable reaction he is looking for.

Enjoy being manipulated.

My shock that a TOR poster being the smartest person in a thread is immense

Someone kill this person (referring to the mother who a) distributes drugs, b) physically abuses her kid to hell, c) sexually abuses her kid). If there is justice, no FBI/cop would dare to go against that. If
do something to make this wide andknow (I'm assuming this is new news and not old news). Leave the action to a court after an appeal.
Either way, what is Justice? Is it the law? No, it is the enforcement of was is right and just. The law is merely regulation, so for a judge to dare be associated with justice is a mockery.

Other anono user. Thank you for keeping a clear mind. I'll rescind by prior statement and wait for clarification on whether or not this is a load of shit. My strong reaction is because, lets be serious, if what I listed above where true, how could a judge keep getting away with it/mother keep getting away with it?
Then again, that bitch judge in MN made it illegal to discuss that one case where three somali "youths" abused a young girl. So, who knows.

Good point, I jumped the gun.

Oh look the enlightened (((skeptic))) on his high horse. Look bud, I know you are insecure about being wrong. That one time you believed in santa and the easter bunny made you feel real stupid when you found out you were being MANIPULATED.

The husband fled to Illinois to hide is kid from this druggy child abusing cunt. Since he didn't notify the mother and failed to show up to court he lost custody.

Are you fucking serious when you said that?

Does that trigger you, bud/sweetie/honey/retardedcunt?

I read it that way as well. Yet the mother always gets to keep the child because of the Jewdiciary branch of our government.

get the chip off your shoulder faggot, you just had people on a fucking imageboard willing to admit to being wrong

you initially made a good point but ruined it by being an edgy homo

all drug addicts should be shot. and as sad as it is, so should their fucked up abused lil pizzas, because there is no way to deprogram young minds who have been permanently warped by exposure to the chemical kike.

just last night, a druggie came up to me on the street asking repeatedly "do you have twenty five cents?" i said nothing and just pulled my knife out.

i shit you not, this tweaker spic then zombie walks directly into the street, across 4 lanes of busy traffic, causing cars to slam their brakes. upon reach the edge of the opposite curb, he intentionally loitered, knowing the approaching car would come very close to him.

i watched this degenerate subhuman then throw his body backwards hitting the car, which had now slowed to the speed of a brisk walk. the junkie beaner then flopped off the side of the car and rolled onto the curb.

another passing car stops and some squat Wise Latina gets out and goes over to comfort the meth fiend rolling on the pavement.

i was aghast. this demon mestizo just nearly killed dozens of people in traffic all so he could pretend to be injured to manipulate a Good Samaritan to feel pity for his animal ass and give him a few shekels so he can go get high.

i wish a goddamn semi truck had simply pancake splattered his tweaker spic ass and helped society by exterminating a tax payer sinkhole who will only steal the public's money for the next 40 years.

Attached: 4017125234001_4928104961001_4928076911001-vs.jpg (480x270, 18.71K)

Being a skeptic does not mean you are correct. All it means is insecurity and failure to commit to a cause. Maybe this is the retard who fell for Kony 2012 meme.

This case does not warrant his (((skeptisim))) particular with dislocated hips, rope burns, and anal tears of a 4 year old.

Do you not realize the post you are replying to is not made by the person who "initially made he good point?"

lol laugh or cry at this story, i dunno fam

FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK

Single mothers should be executed.

No one gets their kid back running a meth lab.

No, you would need to kill the CIA and US military for that to happen fam

Be careful there, the white knight men of 8/pol/ will beat you for saying something like that

((( )))
Which country's (((intelligence agency))) funds their black ops with drug money?

I love these threads because it brings the tweaker lolbergs out from the woodwork. We hate you degenerate scum, fuck off and die.

I love you user… great post.

Although I have some bad news, many drug dealers are assets.

Women are the scum of the Earth. They are empty vessels for the Devil to rape and control.Never trust women with anything. Never accept their words or actions.

Attached: determination.webm (640x360, 9.07M)

*Tips fedora

You've never had a run in with the family court judges in this country. I know a guy who lost custody of his kid for the same shit. His cunt wife started doing meth while he was working a full time job and going to school full time while she sat on her fat ass. She started neglecting not just the house but their son. To make a long story short she disappeared with the kid when she sensed he was finally filing for divorce. He found them finally and in the divorce court both his family, her own family and friends and every mutual friend stood up and told the judge that she's a psycho cunt, habitual liar, still using and emotionally abusive of their child, and that he was an upstanding citizen and loving father. The lone person who said she was anything but a worthless sack of shit was a church worker who knew her for two weeks. The judge awarded her custody anyway. The judge has complaints against him in other courts because he has never, not once awarded custody to a man. The guy has since finished school, bought a house, kept a steady job, paid child support on time and given the mother tons of extra money to make up for her financial irresponsibility and documented it all with his lawyer, and the mother has taken his son on some fucked up, gypsy lifestyle, surfing couches of people until they get sick of her because they feel sorry for her son, at one point living in a church attic. She hasn't held a job, hangs out with drug dealers, and her son even misses enough school every year to charge her criminally because she just can't bother taking him some days but everyone involved just keeps covering up her bullshit "for the good of the child". Yet he can't get custody back after years of this. Honestly I think the only thing keeping the guy from going full Killdozer is the hope that his son will choose to live with him when he is of age to choose for himself and he can straighten him out, but there's little chance because the mom has mindfucked the kid into blaming his dad for everything.

In this particular case it's because the judge attends that church and is good friends with the pastor. The church runs a program that gets state funding for every druggie who is enrolled, and they give them housing, a cell phone and other shit to stay in the program, but really all they have to do is attend a meeting sometimes, which is usually where they score drugs anyway. The junkies keep junking, the church gets taxpayer money and the world keeps burning.

It's possible Mikey might be a scam but don't believe for a second shit like this doesn't happen daily in America.

Bullshit being single was disadvantageous due to the old life style and policy aimed at keeping the family strong as it was the basic building block of society.
The King, you role playing kike. We fought the king.

I can see Trump not paying attention to this at all and doing absolutely nothing as it goes down the memory hole.

Gas yourself homo.

Boy that would make kids more stable haha, they would have loved spending time in a hostile orphan/foster system. Just kill their only parent, what could go wrong? Talk about violently treating the symptoms instead of fixing the problem.

I worked inpatient psych for years and it burned me out because 60-80% of my patients were this guy and his clones. Got tired of working at what's basically a homeless shelter.

The mother has an address and a name too. Let's find out what that is.

You're on the wrong board, bucko.

Custody defaults to the mom and foster care families want an easy $$$$$$ they don't want a fucked up kid with physical and mental issues - seen it first hand working in a residential children's psych hospital

You want thicker rope than that especially if you're going to reuse it.

Firing squad is a better solution because those who enjoy torturing someone are people you don't want around.

k so don't donate money then whatever

most likely a man did that anal tear, user, a male who the mum let into her house to be around her kid

Most of them have fathers, dude. And foster system is still better than a single mother.

Bad news, saying 'in runescape' doesn't actually protect you from federal action, you fucking retard.

Attached: 4a2d9355b41b648ed4f6ab53753714585cf426b893961e69813f131bb0490348.png (696x720, 236.23K)

not him but fuck off, that's not the point

You must live in some shithole that gave up their guns. See, in the US we still have our guns and therefore can say any fucking thing we want.

The heroin dealers are a symptom, not the cause. The real blame lays with the pharmakikes.

She pleaded guilty earlier to two counts of endangering a child.

So the mother didn't even bother to get help after her BF raped her newborn.

kwch.com/content/news/Texas-man-who-raped-38-day-old-daughter-sentenced-to-244-years-497252981.html

Attached: Patricio-Medina-Waco-child-sexual-assault-10.10.181.jpg (690x388, 27.1K)

Nice jpg name. The aryan kid in the back might be the next Hitler.

Please cite the actual law, with links to the US Code, that someone is breaking by calling for the murder of local drug dealers.

No, really, link the actual United States Code chapter and section, or go fuck yourself, faggot.

He's being deliberately vague by not citing an actual statute that would apply, because he is a paid shill trying to discourage dissent and First Amendment-protected online speech.
t. actual lawyer

AMBER R. BUCK

So the abusive whore is demanding 50k from the birth father?

Where did you hear about this anyways?

Was there a case in Minnesota, too? I know there was a case in Twin Falls, Idaho where three rapefugees abused a 5-year old girl and filmed it on their phone, and the judge put a gag order on the case. They also released the juvenile offenders and it was reported by the victim that they were taunting and threatening their family until they finally evicted them. I don't think they were deported, even after the crime.

archive.is/yzZNX

The case I was thinking of was probably the Idaho one, but there is a lot of refugee shit in MN, so I probably got confused.

faggot.

pantagraph.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/mass-lawyer-in-mclean-county-custody-case-could-face-sanctions/article_5a2df4b6-110c-53cc-878f-05ba056bb0ce.html

Aww, he looks like he wanted to go to moon and make jews look unchosen and stupid again. Good old capitalism putting the kibosh on those plans. The kosher shall survive and the weak get Darwin'd out.

Attached: jew.jpg (230x162, 7.8K)

because women are well-known for their constant immaculate conceptions

I'm a druggie and understand clearly that is is bad for me and am trying to get off and seeking treatment. But in the meantime, my I am careful that my use is not injurious to others or society at large. I bring all of my used syringes to the city needle exchange program to be safely destroyed. I have no children. Yes, many children of drug addicts are abused and neglected, but it is because the parents are thoughtless vermin, and it is not entirely due to the presence of drugs. Take for an example this German couple who sexually abused their child and were caught trying to sell him to sex traffickers. Not drug users, just terrible, terrible "humans". Link here: archive.is/1yJUs

"German couple who sold son to paedophiles on darknet jailed"

I'd also like to add that anyone who is found guilty of the abuse or rape of a child should be put to death in the most cruel manner that is still practical in this day and age. The current penalties are a few years in jail at most, with the possibility of early release and probation for good behavior. Since this is the domain of the courts and judicial authorities, these lax penalties can only be the work of the Jew.

Attached: 7bfd8da1a57529404d93fd53f8a0fde48b122aa02297a2bc1686a33177a432d7.jpg (563x422, 147.55K)

I hear ya, user.

True story. Cops know who the baddies are and if they end up dead they rarely investigate. Unless they're related to a politically connected crime family so do your homework.

you die too, kike

I switch up my refs sorry. Guy defending dealers should neck himself.

Attached: d4e34b9446824eaf7a15fec975ea06df6eee1126335e9f6fad731bff9deb9d61.jpg (640x422, 109.85K)

Pulse check

Someones severed arm.

It's a police officer's arm. the hand in the lower left of the image is also the cop's, not the woman's. It looks like he's reaching to check her pulse or sit her upright, or maybe pull her body out of the vehicle.

That would probably be "taken to the death chamber, have the IV hooked up, and get a temporary reprieve from the governor, and then being returned to death row" 3-4x before there is no last minute phone call, the drugs finally flow, and then having the pancuronium (paralytic) and potassium chloride (incredibly painful drug that stops the heart) both flow, but the sodium pentothal (anesthetic that was administered first) happening to extravasate from the IV so that it doesn't have any effect.

To me, this is enough to determine the case:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement#United_States

fuck off
it isn't
now lurk for 2 years

I wonder how the masses could be made to accept the reversal of the ban on cruel and unusual punishment. Unless one suffers or actually has empathy (that is, something your average normalfag doesn't have), most aren't willing to be that vicious and keep up the face of being anti-vicious.

The best solution is to kill the parents and take the kid. Go off the grid and raise the kid better.

Challenge accepted.

It doesn't matter what your feelings are from reading a wikipedia article. Link me to the US Code section. State the issue, the law, apply the law. Show me who has jurisdiction and how.

I get so fucking sick of specious bullshit claims on here trying to stifle speech. NDAA 2013 is a real thing. By the way, that law is completely unconstitutional. Since COINTELPRO it's been illegal to interfere with freedom of association and political gathering solely on the basis of politics, which is what you're doing posting on here. You're the one violating the law. You can get fucked.

lel you're either a kike or a TRSodomite.

Attached: 1527976898209.jpg (1048x1200, 344.59K)

Can judges who're forcing this child to go back to the mother be sued for child endagerment?

Either the mother's new BF, or she sold out her son to be sodomized due to the child's hip & anal injury as well as the fact he had rope burns.

The rope burns and the anal bleeding indicates that he was raped recently because those would have healed if it was otherwise.

When the US founding fathers created the three branches of government, they never intended the judicial branch to abuse their powers with such little oversight. I guess they assumed attorneys would be more professional and less (((tyrannical))).

Attached: 1536810732030.jpg (1024x768, 121.8K)

blame the jew,no seriously.

If Mexicans can go back and take care of the cartels, Mexico can be at least 70% safer.

Checked and heil'd.
As if they would do anything now, as if they would do anything in the future.

(((Anarcho-tyranny))) in action. Fuck these kikes.

Guess they didn't expect how bad the kikes would have abused it.