After speaking with Kanye West for 30 minutes Trump has decided to free all the niggers from prison

BASED

archive.is/HJbxm

Attached: trump kanye prison reform.png (663x759, 771.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9PA7m
archive.is/HJbxm
archive.org/stream/88Precepts_937/88Precepts_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're not on reddit.

Trump turned out to be such a mega-kike, fuck that homo

J U S T

Attached: Untitled (1).jpg (1200x1140, 92.05K)

Good free the whites
archive.fo/9PA7m

Attached: 865ftrf.png (733x679, 20.7K)

BLACKED

Attached: Maga.jpg (675x502, 32.66K)

Well he needs more bulls to breed his wife and daughter while he watches, where else is he gonna find em?

It is unfair. They don't get bananas in prison.

Attached: ec33c0d51541fc3efc373dafc09eb2aba2207464c1ecd34a076629f2e42b49c0.jpg (950x942, 192.43K)

Know what it is? Kanye is making a move to take over Barker for commissary crap geared to niggers.

>archive.is/HJbxm
Jeff Sessions is a deep state agent, as far as I am concerned, and Trump should have fired him as soon as he recused himself. So, fuck Jeff Sessions, period.
A play towards niggers, especially niggers in jail is straight out of the Democrats playbook.
Trump was a Democrat, before he ran for office. Dems made Hillary their choice, so Trump ran as a wildcard, and then as a Republican. The two party system is shit to start with. I'll admit that Trump has been entertaining, but he hasn't been able to get shit done because of the Kikes, and somehow thinks that kissing their asses, will allow him some leverage to get something done, with their help. Sadly, Kikes in Government are the problem, and will only use their power to aid Trump, if and only if, it aids Israel. Until every dual citizen is thrown out of office, nothing will get done.

Attached: Jeff Sessions nothing will happen.png (524x534, 13.84K)

America is a complete joke at this point.

Attached: julius-evola-726299.jpg (640x948, 148.84K)

Incoming Blue Wave.

letting a bunch of dope-dealing nogs out of prison isn't going to help the opioid epidemic…I guess it doesn't matter to Trump because it's mostly ravaging white communities. Kushner is probably pleased with (((himself)))

(1)

Seriously, these jackasses come and drop a post and expect us all to jump on board the "I HATE TRUMP NOW" bandwagon.
Hey fuckwads, we don't like anyone. We will continue to fuck with you regardless of who you are or what political affiliation you claim.

Thread will be deleted for low energy anyway.

None of your post makes any sense, you do realize it's Trump who's the kike right?

It's why the media is so batshit insane and always attacked him over everything. It's reverse psychology aimed at his base.

Trump embracing nog criminality at the expense of Whites isn't acceptable.
I've lost enough friends to know the stakes

HOW CAN YOU STILL JUSTIFY VOTING FOR THE GOP?

Because it pisses off lefties.

Absolutely disgusting.

I don't hate Trump.
I simply realize that every fucking Jew in politics is using him like a cheap pay toilet, with nothing to show for it. No compromises. No real headway on the wall. No headway of immigration, etc. It's not Trump's fault that he is used to people trying to work towards common goals. He simply needs to realize that to Israel, the US is nothing but a bank and army, to protect them, and that they give zero fucks about America, or the American people that die for them.

Attached: Is this what the White Man is fighting for.jpg (678x888, 248.76K)

So you can’t justify it, then. Got it.

Pay? They should be free unless it's in my deli then you should use the one outside. Oy!

#BlueWave

HOW?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1691x1260 95.17 KB, 110.33K)

This is a meme. Trump isn't doing any such thing.

I'm on the fence whether he's complicit in the con or still laboring under the delusion that they're working with him in good faith.

Democrats are communist.
The real solution isn't to shit on Trump, it's to slaughter the fucking Commies and Jews.

>>>/suicide/

He was groomed by jews. I'm sure he's familiar with the ins and outs. ayy

The wall is only for keeping illegals out. They could easily make a policy to change standards at the border to let in anyone with an ID. Trump was a false hope and only an all out civil war will change anything for the better.

So you are going to kill his family, nice.

Literal pea brain.

Like Trump, we need to talk down so you understand. Ask a friend if you need help with this one.

CHECKED
Dammit
I'm with jeb still

Border Patrol is giving them rides into their town of choice. They just have to pinkie swear they'll show up for their immigration hearings, lel.

So wheres the spics?

I never said I, was personally doing anything.
That being said, it would be a final solution to the dual citizen problem we have in our government.

No, THIS is a meme.
What Trump is doing is saying things that are fucking BAD in a pitiful effort to cuck to the niggers in hopes of showing some nigger numbers gains for the GOP.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (417x928 267.78 KB, 213.42K)

Border patrol should be putting bullets in their heads, instead of giving them rides into town.
All of this shit goes back to Liberals.
The solution does not go back to putting liberals into power again, but never allowing them to have any form of power, ever again.

I miss Yeb.

>>>/reddit/

As I said, civil war. I hope you burgers own your guns because your future rests on the shoulders of Aryan men ready to kill for what is theirs.

Truly a great mind. Let's hope they tell you not to kill yourself.

Prisons are designed to make jews money. They make money based on the number of guests staying in club fed. Niggers do not pay their booking fees at club fed, we the taxpayer do. Perhaps the reformation necessary to prisons should come in way of working to eat. Population and shekel control in one. They either stay the fuck out of jail because it's no longer three hots and a cot, or they die in there. Those that survive get a redo.

Attached: Cleaning the Ovens.png (700x930 690.19 KB, 60.4K)

Who do you want me to vote for, woman?

First day?

Attached: Sage Advice.jpg (785x590, 63.75K)

gotta cleanse our own party.
TRAITORS FIRST

Wouldn't that be littering?

They should turn prisons into gladiator schools and use the victors (survivors) of tournaments as mercenaries (expendables) for overseas missions.

That wouldn't be so bad either. Perhaps save the former for the jails and the prisons for yours.

Makes me wonder if antifa is some scare tactic to make people vote republican as well? Releasing coons out of prison just shows that he doesn't give a shit. Releasing the apes from the zoo will just make them go back to doing crimes and collecting welfare.

Attached: A B C D E F Cookie Monster.gif (253x197, 929.38K)

That’s my question, shlomo.

We don’t have a party.

Niggers on welfare is cheaper than niggers in prison.

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE FUCKING BANNED

So vote democrat?. There are only two choices really, and theyre the same. At this point you should vote for whoever 3rd choice is just to screw with duo(mono)poly.

OK there, SJW soyboy cuck.

Oh you're so close user… So close to seeing what needs to happen next…

I second a civil war, it seems to be the only way if voting Republican in the midterms to make the left trigger a civil war doesn't work. If Trump won't save the white race and only help the (((h'white))) race. Civil war at this point is becoming more reasonable at this point. The second amendment's original use was put in place to get rid of the government with using militas. As what the founding fathers of this nation intended.

At this rate, Trump is making guacman look like Abe Lincoln at this point with the constant giving in to kike demands.

Gonna vote Red for the midterms just for saltmining, but probably voting for whatever kike marxist runs in 2020. Hope you all are prepared to wage war against the government (not even hyperbole, aim for the noses).

I remember there were kids at my school who tried to make a club for a "3rd choice" but were forced to close the club immediately.

While the government school wouldn't allow this it's a good idea just for networking (community is important) and you should seed the idea that such an attempt should be made REPEATEDLY every year under different dogwhistle names.

archive.org/stream/88Precepts_937/88Precepts_djvu.txt

KILL YOURSELF, YID.

67% of 58% is non hispanic so that means about 38% are actual whites so blacks and whites are about equal as far as prison population

So what were the reforms purposed?

You don’t deserve to be called human.

Attached: pervitin.jpg (497x498 65.43 KB, 183.29K)

Not an argument.

So shitty weed busts and tax evaders deserve the cell?
They have not even caused a breach of the peace for fucks sake. I'm all for strong law and order but not harming someone else is a moot point.

what is your argument exactly faggot?

Dude. weed. lmao.

Sad.

You have to be released from prison before you get deported to Africa.

Attached: Eddie_Murphy.jpg (1200x720, 28.79K)

your argument is "dude weed lmao" and "not an argument" put down your crack pipe nigger

Attached: eriouhriou.jpg (480x310, 14.74K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1488x887 130.76 KB, 84.38K)

This. If it doesn't work for the midterms, expect Trump to completely abandon the project.

Overlooking the fact that america is 13% nog and 60% (give or take) white.

>>>/suicide/

For NPCs/better sense of scaling, multiple all results by 100.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1705x497, 60.23K)

I'm quite interested to see that myself, as I don't see it likely to be fruitful - and when it isn't, we have to be there with the data to constantly remind them of that.
Otherwise I suspect they'll start focusing on the spics instead, which is just as worthless.

says =/= does

So? They deserve it. Drug dealers and users are shit fucking people

OH SHIT no wait I fucked that up.
Nigger numbers and White numbers got switched - it still doesn't register in my mind that these fucks outnumber us in those imprisoned, despite being like 1/6th our population….

For better sense of scaling, multiple all results by 100.

And?

Is Kanye going to do the 2020 campaign song?
basted

Why is Trump even meeting with this nigger? He's a fucking insect.

Also
No.
Excluding that tiny slice out, thus including State Prisons, Local Jails, Youth and Federal Prisons/Jails, there were 2,204,000 people in prison, 402,600 (18.3%) for drug violations.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x768, 251.19K)

Better lock up the entire leadership of the Third Reich then eh? And your mum, those pharma jew painkillers are drugs too.
I guess you never eat chocolate? Drink alcohol? Use pharma?

The prison industrial shills are going hard in this thread.

Violent niggers should not be released, but I do have a query. Would nonviolent niggers be a bigger drain on resources inside or outside of prison?

No, they are not. I'm so sick of this "nonviolent drug offender" meme. Literally nobody is sitting in fucking prison because they had some weed in their pocket and the law caught up with them. Even cocaine possession just gets you a ticket if you have valid ID and don't fuck with the police.

Almost all of the "nonviolent drug offenders" currently doing time took one narcotics charge in a plea deal because the state couldn't prove DV and resisting arrest charges, or they couldn't reliably prove the DUI, or there was some complicating factor that made gun charges hard to stick. In those cases, Jamal the attempted rapist takes the full force of the 2 ounces of weed he was carrying, does his 5 years (with time off, naturally), and skips out on the felony sexual assault charge the overworked prosecutor can't be sure will stick.

Stop being fucking stupid. None of these niggers is sitting in prison because he got caught smoking your precious herbal Jew one day.

Woops, no, I missed a few.
Excluding that tiny slice out, thus including State Prisons, Local Jails, Youth and Federal Prisons/Jails, there were 2,204,000 people in prison, 455,600 (20.7%) for drug violations.

On that note, time for a walk down memory lane…

Attached: Obongo's Legacy.png (4400x9832, 2.75M)