Melania Trump Told the President His ‘Zero Tolerance’ Immigration Policy Was ‘Unacceptable’

archive.is/rPNUp
foxnews.com/politics/melania-trump-says-she-was-blindsided-by-zero-tolerance-immigration-policy-told-president-it-was-unacceptable

Attached: -032r903e.jpg (1862x1048, 117.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepisswater.com/news/39478-Opinion-Melania-Trump-Cries-Out-for-Illegals-While-in-South-Africa-Ignores-White-Genocide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why women should not have any say over the politics of any country.

This.

Traitorous Emotional Cunts

Attached: Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.png (1580x4708 174.8 KB, 2.45M)

Listening to women. Don't do it.

I doubt she went without security, otherwise, she'd understand a bit about the shitskin plague.

Washed up models and all other women should have zero say in any political decision, or any decision for that matter outside of what they are cooking for dinner.

Attached: 3b6c01b45f3f0939944c43635a8abdf37b2ccbb218624cd02b4763703cf9e198.gif (283x240, 3.43M)

Attached: female leader meme.PNG (279x239, 104.21K)

THIS

I hate this clown world.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2315x1286 161.74 KB, 853K)

did she mention why she chose this jacket?

Attached: 7i4iyerd.jpg (960x723, 96.22K)

Is she there for the Ark?

Attached: serveimage (9).jpeg (805x1000, 57.6K)

Yes, so let's keep the families together when we send them back where they came from.

CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDER
END ANCHOR BABIES
DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS

Actually do something about this problem or you won't have whites left to vote for you next election.

Is this bitch trying to LARP as Michael Jackson?Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody, allegation
In the suit, on the news
Everybody, dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody’s gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about us
All I wanna say is that

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Shoot me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don’t you black or white me

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

Tell me, what has become of my life?
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I’m tired of being the victim of hate
You’re ripping me of my pride, oh, for God’s sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy, set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody’s gone bad
Trepidation, speculation
Everybody, allegation
In the suit, on the news
Everybody, dog food
Black male, blackmail
Throw your brother in jail

All I wanna say is that
All I wanna say is that

(checked)
hmm she kind of went around in circles

to take over the planet you need the ark the holy grail and the spear of destiny hitler had 2 of the 3
(checked)
what he said

I always wondered why Hitler never married. Maybe he didn't want his judgment to be clouded.

European men who aren't pussies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x1492, 2.01M)

Do you really think she has an opinion on this? This is PR so Trump can be seen "listening to women."

This women's suffrage thing was a terrible, terrible mistake.

Attached: Jews - Women's Suffrage.jpg (1172x4276, 1.53M)

here's some good reading if you want to bolster your argumentative ability

Attached: feminism essay.png (1500x3719, 1.1M)

Nah he just knew how to use women properly pics related
(checked)
Are you saying Germans were pussies?

Attached: 3374270_orig.png (454x414 60.98 KB, 43.75K)

Not at all - their opposition just has MORE European guys who weren't pussies. And even then, they barely managed to lose, that's how not-pussies the German NatSoc White guys were.

FTFY

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

Attached: Thinking Emoji.jpg (225x225, 9.07K)

Women are weak and undermine everything when they receive too much negative attention.
Instead of fighting against all of the media bullshit or just shutting her mouth she's trying to roll over and appease, to keep the attention coming but tweak it to be sunshine & rainbows.

hmm interesting point

JA!

DONALD TRRRRRRRRUUMMMMMP! THE TEFLON DON

Women ruin everything.

came here just to say this, of course though Trump would cuck out and bend the knee

Yet she still supported it. Womp womp.

fpbp

I don't want some bimbo cooking my dinner.

It's just lip service to the press and women to give them a sense of control.
She knows well that she has no power as an unelected official besides PR.

So now we're letting the First Lady get away with slandering the President? Why isn't it Niggerbama or Bushtard's policy? Nigger did it for 8 whole years and no one said shit.

Everyone seems to be leaving out the part where that fat orange kike agreed with her and subsequently flooded our country with all of those little spic turds

I hate (((you))).

Women are the ones that got us into this mess - look at merkel/germany and may/UK and their wide open door policies. That would have been the US if clinton got in

fucking cunts

DO YOU SEE A PATTERN YET

It's fucking women causing all this shit
all the fucking push push push trannies, down with white men
8 women running South Korea
women fucking up the UK and germany
it's the fucking cunts

This. Women in power have always been disastrous. People like to bring up the examples of Boudica and Cleopatra but what did they actually achieve? Two failed rebellions, hundreds of thousands of men dead at the hand of vastly smaller forces.

And Joan of Arc?! If she even existed she saw Paris ransacked and would go on to lose any battle where the French did not have numerical superiority. I also find her letter to Jan Zizka hilarious as she threatened to 'punish him in battle'; Zizka being one of the only generals in history to never lose a battle, and better than that managed to lead vastly outnumbered peasants to victory against coalitions of international armies and several crusades, and during some of these battles he was entirely blind.

Just don't give women any power. They are lovely mothers and comforters, but that's their role in society. Do not hate them, just do not give them authority.

that's still too many rights
they will somehow manage to fuck that up too

forgot the little girl running canada

WTF am I even reading.

"Drumpf's zero tolerance immigration policy that he had single handedly ratified through the legislative branch just to separate children from their parent/rapist."

BONALDS!!!!!!

no one voted for this bitch, it's a shame her husband is such a gigantic jew puppet

Trump needs to behead this dumb bitch

THIS JUST IN!

MSNPC says Drumpf's dead mother also disagrees with anything he says, does or we just randomly attribute to him! We're talking to you conservative white women. Better not agree with him since not even his own mother would!!!

How much does Soros pay you?

You're probably getting jewed with less than minimum wage.

So glad I didn't vote for this fat cuck

I've fucking had it. Women should not be allowed to vote

well I guess if the media says so then it must be true

Attached: Control men by controlling women.jpg (640x948, 115.45K)

They weren't though, and please spare me the weeb theatrics that Koreans are secret Jew's or whatever

Give me the quick rundown: is Melania more Slavic or Jewish?

Wrong.

Attached: who behind faggotry.jpg (1189x1224, 423.71K)

That dog has good taste in women.
Lucky little faggot

you are here

Stupid fucking retarded female doesn't realize that it was a preexisting policy. She should shut the fuck up before she gets replaced like the last 2.

I'm not sure the torpedo you replied to was saying it wasn't the Jews, but let's make sure we're all on the same page.

Jews made it possible for women to have power via the suffrage movement. Democracy is the key to this whole mess, whereby giving anyone except white, male landowners a say in politics is the beginning of the end. Kikes knew what they were doing when they supported women's rights, and they knew what they were doing with immigration policies in the 1960s. So yes, women are stupid and women with power is disastrous for any society, they obviously should never be given any power whatsoever, along with anyone else besides successful white men. But women are not the root cause of all the world's problems and neither are niggers. Jews, with their scheming and planning that spans millenia, are the root cause, and Jewish power is derived almost exclusively through the transfer of power to women and niggers in order to undermine white men.

Attached: every-day.jpg (654x560, 24.02K)

hahaha movies!

Attached: 1538981181946.png (640x640, 107.98K)

Are you anglo, because that is worse.

Nobody voted for Ivanka or Melania, for a Chad, Trump really does listen and believe women too much!

This is the way the world used to be, and it was beautiful.

She should be killed. Fuck Trump too, he married and knocked up stupid dumb whores, and let them run their mouths, no wonder all his kids ended up marrying kikes. Fuck this shit, he will not make anything better, let alone great. Fuck this shit…. I just want to die in a nuclear explosion and be done with it.

Did anyone look at an average white person lately, and not want to kill them too 90% of the time? Or even just end all life on earth, because everyone contributed to life being this shitty, even a fucking butterfly.

The hidden Zig Forums discord is NND8DfE we have over 5000 members and are growing.

It has to stay hidden or (((discord))) will shut it down. As far as discord knows its a Minecraft discord.

Attached: 7825.jpg (500x490, 75.82K)

Dude

well at least this explains why her kid is retarded

Thanks

-Mainstream Media

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-205539_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1913 652.47 KB, 994.04K)

thepisswater.com/news/39478-Opinion-Melania-Trump-Cries-Out-for-Illegals-While-in-South-Africa-Ignores-White-Genocide

Indian here. Can I get a beautiful white girlfriend like Melania?

What was in that post?

They’re as bad as niggers. Worse actually because a bitch will try to convince you niggers need rights too. Okay, they’re basically jews.

That would be motherfucking hilarious!

Attached: EEA753AA-AEBC-4241-BD51-F6CAF305F28C.gif (500x318, 874.79K)

Attached: TATK.png (484x686, 475.33K)

Really makes you think…

Doesn't she have some sort of makework charity stuff she should be doing? She can yell at him in the bedroom all she likes, but she shouldn't be saying shit like that to the lugenpresse.

hey, what did you thought of my post here:

He sent her out to say that, dumbass. It a PR move to diffuse the media kikes. Now instead of calling her a dumb foreign whore and mocking her clothes, they are going to flatter her and try to use her as a fracture point.

Hey, what did you thought of my little joke here:

Eric you need to get the women in your family the fuck in line.

Attached: 1447469371792.jpg (500x500, 165.77K)

hey bro, check this meme post:

I refuse to hate myself for being white, I refuse to hate half my race for being women.
I 100% blame the jews.

Attached: 24174.png (435x716, 347.88K)

Nobody cares about your dead gay pedophile nigger.

Bet he's too pussy to do it.

Attached: 4ba73d17d06404e025e6a0372765c7c4672d133e5a57d2044d3792bcd00ab4f8.png (337x330, 287.23K)