White nationalist assaulted and almost robbed and killed , cops do nothing

youtu.be/8Yo0xya4RTw

Old video from after Richard Spencers University of Florida event .

Someone who seems to be a white nationalist leaves the event and is aggressively stalked and assaulted by a mob of dozens of liberals.
At one point a black guy hits him in the face with an open fist. Police Watch and do nothing.

Then a jewess tries to swipe his wallet (with many cameras filming it) and then a black falsifies to police that the white nationalist has a weapon, putting the white guys life in extreme danger

Attached: 72560D34-C76F-496A-B2C5-D4403DC89A57.png (1334x750, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZK_999sTgU
twitter.com/RedNationRising/status/1051594212037316609?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Terrorism works and police are the only thing standing between us and the antifa/blm

I've been paying attention to these since mid 2015 and the cops NEVER do anything. If you see them in the video they're always standing around watching it go down. They never lift a finger.

False, they often jump in to help antifa.

Or they'll just do what they did in Charlottesville and actively funnel you into the antifa mob, and laugh while they do it.

Cops are ZOG's enforcement arm. Of course they're not going to do anything to stop it.

Cops have no responsibility to protect anybody. They swear fealty to Judaism and will die in the line of duty for it. They are not your friends. It's just as well though, a society of weak faggots was born from the assumption that a guardian angel is only a phone call away. Be your own man and be always able to defend yourself when necessary. Never assume you'll be helped.

This.

nigger it's a 3 minute webm you don't even have to re-encode it

Attached: Protestors Follow Richard Spencer Supporter-8Yo0xya4RTw.webm (640x360, 13.19M)

Fucking badgeniggers. I hope niggers shoot more cops and remind them how much they are hated by the citizenry. At this point, ZOGbots deserve it.

Richard Spencer is still around. How about that.

How was his speaking event?

Cops never do shit. Watched Niggers litter in front of them and they just let it happen. Meanwhile me, white guy, gets pulled over for NOTHING on my way to the hospital for an emergency.

"lol ur plate came up as expired lol just looking for drunk drivers" Yup he lied and said he thought my plates were expired when they very obviously are not - it's a newish tactic cops have been using to lie to pull people over who didn't break the law but they want to look at.

The left in general has become extremely blatant in their disregard for the law when they want to hurt their political enemies. Big cities controlled by Democrats are not safe places for uncucked Whites. If someone decides they want to hurt you, they'll just claim that you're a "Nazi" and that's all they need to get carte blanche for hooliganism. The police in these places will stand down when Kang Lives Matter and Pantifa have a 10-1 advantage in numbers, and then suddenly decide that enforcing the law is important when Pantifa starts getting their asses beat. Charlottesville made it abundantly clear that the law is now being selectively enforced against nationalists and ignored for Marxists. Portland is allowing Antifa to harass random strangers and for Mexicans to sabotage White businesses for the crime of serving burritos (protip: Mexicans don't even eat burritos outside of Baja California Norte). Oakland's mayor warns illegals when ICE is coming so they can evade justice. San Francisco had a jury of all Mexicans and blacks acquit an illegal who murdered a White woman in cold blood. The State of California is now acting like a separate country and ignoring anything the Feds tell them to do. The machinery of the government is breaking down and I believe the left is going to becoming much, much more extreme in the coming years, even more batshit than they are already.

America needs a fucking coup d'etat.

Never, ever go to one of these things alone.

What if I told you that cops have to reach quotas when it comes to pulling people over? Where my dad used to work, it was actually a job being in a nignog town for over 10 years until he got contracted.

on second thought if you want to archive for screencaps your better downloading the 1080p webm

I'm torn on this and other stories like this.

On the one hand, surrendering the public space in the face of leftist violence seems unacceptable from a morale and optics standpoint.

On the other hand, getting beat up by lip-sucking shitskins on camera is also unacceptable and bad for morale and optics.

It seems that the only options are to either cede ground to the left and let them claim victory, or keep going out and getting brutalized by the mob. The cops all around the country - at least when under leftist direction - have shown that they'll stand aside when they believe the right will be outnumbered, but will immediately step in when the right fights back or seems to be winning. The persecution of RAM and others is a part of this. This is all being carefully curated through government/media to give the right bad optics.

Not sure how to overcome this without escalation/playing into their hands.

I have such a hard time believing that these people seriously get to vote. Ive never thought about hating negroes before in my life but more and more I see that its just better if we dont live in the same country. Theyre like a conduit to corruption in the way they open doors to white guilt and buzzwords like racist, and hate speech. What a bunch of whiny piss babies, no such thing as hate speech or a hate crime and Ill be damned if I let anyone else decide what Im allowed to hear and not hear. Leftists are always literally the dumbest people I meet with the smallest world frames imaginable, yes its possible to quantify the world in your mind thats why theres great men who do it. Leftists walk out the door of their homes every morning with a childs imagination of the world, they grew up during weak times with stories that theyre all special and equal and that anyone who tells you different is wrong. And theyre stubbornly rooted in this ideology because for them to admit theyre wrong would remove their ego from its special status, thus leaving them to the existential depressions that would crush their already weak spirits and theyd be driven to the extreme, which at this point its already happening. They have weak unity and if they didnt have the "alt-right" neo nazi "faction" to wall against they would tear themselves apart from the inside and then the ones left who didnt participate would go back to work, and whatever ZOGBOT left in power shepherds the herd. Wouldnt be surprised if the next president was seen everywhere with a staff or cane to promote old tribal leadership/symbolism.

this

I remember this guys voice

He asked richard spencer a question at the event about religious in-fighting in the alt right at the 58:18 minute mark youtu.be/UZK_999sTgU

Cops enforce the law, and the law is that white people are to be exterminated.

watch at 0:48 how the purple-shirt monkey goes from 0 to gibs snatch yo shit in half a second. Never relax.

You spelled ZOGbot wrong

They don't because shitlibs only have rallies in area where the cops are in their pocket.

Holy shit, that comment from the cop at 3:00 "Don't stick your hand in your pocket next time man…racist."

Attached: it-all-returns-to-nothing-it-all-comes-tumbling-down-6890278.png (500x421, 79.28K)

Maybe those cucks got the message that being a little pussy fag isn't going to solve anything, everyone will just walk all over you and no one will defend you. Be a fucking man and fight back or just be a crybaby homo forever

Yeah true

This.
Anywhere they don't have this they ALWAYS get their shit kicked in.

twitter.com/RedNationRising/status/1051594212037316609?s=09

The negro screaming "he got a weapon, he got a weapon" at the end when all the cops were there was trying to get that guy hurt or killed by the police. The same nigger probably screams about poleece brutality and snitchin' would be more than happy to see violence turned on every white man.

Yeah he was definitely trying to get the guy killed

That is why false police reports and swatting are illegal, the potential of someone getting wrongfully arrested or killed exists. That negro should have been lynched

Cops are there to protect property and shekels flowing through businesses, not you.

and they can't even do that fucking job

Attached: StarbucksTerrorists1.jpg (575x575 539.02 KB, 99.94K)

The "law" doesn't exist. Only power does. They aren't being blatant at all – just not retarded. Only very weak people – like the entirety of the American "right" – whine about things like law and order. People who are actually strong force their social norms on those around them.

One can become a racist by watching chimpout youtube compilations and nigger hate threads.
Growing up next to shitskins gives any rational human a deep loathing for them.
Do you honestly think these cops aren't racist af and hate junkies and whores in general?
We should have legions of White Pride Warriors in the ranks of the police and army for when the shtf.

inb4:

Attached: ELL NAW.jpg (225x225, 8.31K)

We needed every degenerate ID'd fucking yesterday.

Attached: 34550adfdfb80ef6f3b3b1a485ff988bc938f074554c6e142fbdf4143320437e.gif (605x418, 923.55K)

Absolutely. I know this. They're fucking useless for real crimes. Only exist to generate revenue.

I remember this.

Attached: Protestors_Follow_Richard_Spencer_Supporter_-_Short Pt 1.webm (1280x720, 12.34M)

Attached: Protestors_Follow_Richard_Spencer_Supporter_-_Short Pt 2.webm (1280x720, 9.99M)

This was a really disgusting event that was fully captured on film and nobody was ever prosecuted for it as far as I know.
That was assault, attempted robbery, probably a few others too.

Oh, and the "He got a weapon!" part, that was just wew lads…

Pig-shit disgusting.
Blue Lives Dont Matter Anymore Than Black Lives Matter

What, and get their baby raping rights revoked? No way.

Dirty white whores and the niggers they fuck to get back at daddy, going after a white guy. And Zig Forums wants to tell me I'm wrong for hating, not caring for, and not wanting to help the majority of white women. When it comes to niggers raping and killing white women, laugh first, give a shit when evidence is provide I shouldn't. Show me one video where a white guy teams up with nigger women to chase down a white woman. One. Just one. The only reason I care about the statistic is so I can use it to show how primitive niggers are. Otherwise, fuck 'em. I'm so god damn sick of white women. The only people I'll ever trust are white men. And even then, only rural white men.

Yeah?

It's shit like this that shows that cops only prevent white men from fighting back. It's our law. Only we abide by it. Just like it's our way of life, and only we seek to preserve it. When only one side is abiding by the law, then that opposition to that side knows exactly how to win. We don't need total anarchy, but we need to reverse things 100 years and go back to a time when "the law" was 90% about what the community wanted, and would willingly enforce with a beating and a hanging.

Anyone get a glimpse of "He gotta gun?" We need to pool what resources we have to make that nigger famous

Hope republicucks and trumpkike loses bigly.

Get raped by communism.

I think you mean
I'll take that to spending a year in prison for "inciting hatred" with a mean sign.

that was upload 1 year ago faggot

the nigger did in 1 year more crimes

They prioritize. Which yid is paying the most. What business disruption can be tolerated vs which will cause the most disruption for longer. Ever notice none of the JEWelry stores are ever touched?

Why go at all? We cannot fight on the enemy's terms if we want to win, strike out at the system as a lone wolf and choose your targets carefully

> America needs another fucking coup d'etat

FTFY

Attached: My Negro.png (476x464, 167.77K)

let the hate flow it is a powerful energy that is why everybody except Zig Forums tells you not to hate

Attached: good-good.png (619x609, 885.2K)

And Richard Spencer events aren't CIA honeypots?

with that said you should also use white women to produce more white men
b-b-but user white women are trash!
women are followers and they follow the man who shoves his dick inside her

Of course they are.

Attached: BdV54Z3[1].gif (500x206, 989.64K)

Take a closer look at those noses and sloping foreheads, user.

The police's job is to harass white men and look for any opportunity to ruin their lives/kill them.
The system is utterly kiked and it's going to get much worse. Cops will be shooting whites for sport on the streets. Each new day the shit of yesterday will look like a cakewalk. Niggers will have free reign to break into your house, and if you call 911 and mention their race the cops will arrive 30 minutes later. If you dare to shoot them they'll throw you in a jail cell full of niggers and pass the word that you're a nigger killing klansman. I'm not blackpilling, I'm warning you that S will HTF. We'll be flooded with happening threads every day which will drown out the inane 4cuck low-effort op threads. Get ready for a wild ride, but know that we will win in the end

Attached: Day of the kabong.jpg (2544x1038, 528.46K)

stop being a pussy faggot

why didnt the dude carry a knife and stab the guy, its a stand your ground state

here are the 2 options:
1 do nothing and the mob kills you
2 do something kill one of the mod members and the mob kills you

stop going appeasment and defend your life with your life . Sides are already drawn its not like you are going to convince any liberal to become conservative at this point. The are all blacked.

Well first off, he was killed. So your 1 and 2 are irrelevant. The mob didn't kill him. Secondly, what this video shows is that we need to stop expecting the left, and shit-skins, to abide by the same concepts of civility that we do, which our ancestors developed. Realize that and stop going out alone, under the assumption you'll be okay because you and your buddies wouldn't jump someone who's alone, just for having a different opinion. People on the right need to abandon this deep-seating notion of "equality." I keep seeing it in people, even on here. This belief that we're all the same, and all prone to the same negative behaviors and tendencies. Especially NatSocs here, who think we need to abandon political freedoms because absent a guiding hand, white men and women would be whores, drug abusers etc., when in reality it's a guiding hand from media, government, education etc. that is making white men and women act this way. It's not our normal state. People on the right need to organize. Abandon the bastardized concept of "individuality" (which is abandonment of identity), and readopt the actual concept of individuality, which is dependent upon collectivization to exist (individuality is what allows our creativity to thrive, while the absence of individuality is what makes the big chink hive). We need to organize. Simple as that. We're not a part of a bigger whole, we "individuals" being suppressed by collectives. The right needs to collectivise and abandon the concepts of equality. Or I suppose, with that as well, the bastardized concepts of equality, which suppose that we're all inherently the same, with the same potentials, the same predispositions etc.

hes still alive

do you have a better option?

so he lives another day to just be beaten. Are these the richard spencer type you want

I have many. As do you. As does everyone.

He doesn't, hes the actual CIA nigger wanting our guys to go to these honeypot events and expose ourselves to the shitskin horde.

not really as far as I cant tell its the luck of the draw. Maybe you are a rich fag so thats cool but for 90% of us its win now and maybe lose later (courts) vs lose now and maybe lose later.

You see this shit and think there is any kind of justice. You listen to the politicians talk about civility and you want to play nice.

You said many. You could name them but you wont cause you are not one of us. You are an idiot.

Back to leddit.

Attached: Leadership Course.jpg (500x378, 54.85K)

Read siege by James mason

Notice the cianiggers pushing for violence one way or another.

I know pushing for violence is honeypot shit, but once. Just. Once. I'd like to see some footage of Antifa or some angry pavement ape meeting their maker for shit like this.

I'm not defending it, nigger, I'm just pointing out to the boasting Euronigger that he doesn't live in some utopian paradise.

Retarded.

It does happen. The left can't help complaining about the evil nazis when they do. Both sides are being painted a picture that looks slightly different.

no dont be a fag , siege is the gayest thing

Antifa pussies have been knocked around a bit, and mocked plenty. I'm fairly certain one was killed. I know one was stabbed by a nationalist. I think he was a nationalist, anyway.

hand in your pocket is not a crime user, dont be a retard

There's a good chance he'd be dead if he brought a weapon.

Note the civcuck prfags pushing for white genocide and derailing the thread.

If he fought back you'd be calling him a fed just like fields.

Reminder that Zig Forums is in these threads.

>>>Zig Forums2679818

You say that, but what options do we have? We can not negotiate our way out of genocide.

how is that derailing the thread. Unless this thread is A HONEYPOT. The threads topic (the video) has sparked a discussion on selfdefense and violence. the poster did not derail the thread.

You are trying to shame the poster by bringing up white genocide. We dont believe you just because you write some words you simple minded retard. Stop pushing for white genocide you retard.

I just think siege is not a good option is some fag emo shit. "Negotiate our way out of genocide". What are you talking about? I dont stand with richard Spencer types anyways. Your call for all out chaos sounds like you have some problems. You are a psycho but you are also a pussy. Go ahead and siege up dude. I dont even mind the premise but the end solution is pure chimp level retardation. Siege is the ramblings of a prison inmate trying to be a cultural leader. You must be an idiot if you think things will be better following that path.

But to answer your question:
Forming official counter police measures and attacking the justice system. Making counter courts and placing the US lawmakers on trial for "crimes against humanity" , "legal negligence" , "promoting pedophilia and degeneracy". I would rather it go down as an actual civil war then see my brothers acting like towel heads chimping out randomly.

lmfao look at this convoluted word salad. Trying to deflect from the point so he can shoehorn half assed reverse psychology into the argument. Sure showed me leftykike.

sage, filtered

you just fall off the_donald truck?

This is one of their favored tactics.
You know how they have deplatedformed the right in nations like Sweden?
They are doing the same here. Though they have to "lube us up" with PRfaggotry and cucking before they shove the kike dildo in.
Although they typically just carry on a conversation with themselves throughout the rest of the thread in order to force whatever narrative they have for the given topic, and then sage if the OP is contrary to their greater narrative. Which in this case boils down to "everything is fine goyim, don't fight back, just go to sleep."

At least they are addressing that the police are not on our side and that a peaceful solution may not be on the table.

True, that's one fact that cuckservatives can't understand.

that bit was funny
white guy "stop stealing my wallet"
thot "nobody tried to steal your wallet"
chutzpah

Attached: TORAH - jews will have 2800 slaves.png (549x407, 255.32K)

Pretty sure after he shoots the first 1-3 dead, the rest will back off. It's clearly self-defense (ps - this is America)

The thief is called
"Torrie Kucka" of Tampa FL.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (347x391, 245.53K)

This is a William Luther Pierce references you fucking clueless asshole.
Lurk two years before posting, you newfag piece of shit.
James Mason did nothing wrong.

Attached: william pierce you should have listened.png (500x558, 269.58K)

I'm not sure that's a jew, like some are saying, but if it is, all it brings to mind is one thought, and that's "stolen genetics." If that's a jew, I'm less disgusted by the actions and more disgusted by those features existing as a part of a jewish (albeit minority) bloodline, when they are wholly European.