Women BTFO by female engineer about "muh discrimination"

youtube.com/watch?v=3YnsDAT8SaY

how fucking based are slavs

Attached: metoo.png (1206x633, 543.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#readme
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much of a faggot is OP?

This woman is great, here have a bump just for her, not this shit thread. Learn to OP.

You're a bigger faggot than OP for embedding a jewtube and complaining. You're both clickshekel grubbing faggots for not posting a webm.

I didn't even review it intially, I just copy/pasted it into embed. Anyway, you just did the same thing I did without even uploading what you've kvetched about. It's not like this thread is going anywhere, the video is just amusing.

OP should have a 2 week ban just for shit OP
Otherwise, That woman was great!

What a lady!

it's not that hard you niggers
github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#readme

Attached: 936ab364e641b97cc1e83efd05a8ee83267cc7ea0fcf4da162e49419d32aed91.png (640x360 308.49 KB, 11.96M)

wait…youtube-dl does webm reencoding with just a single command-line option? Oh, the hours I've wasted!

sage
100th time we've seen this. Stop posting your youtube suggestions

can someone summarize? shit like this makes me cringe i dont wanna watch

the lady speaking into the mic in the audience started a business and hired girls, she quickly found out that they had no idea what they were doing and cheated in school to pass, so she hired boys who got the job done and saved her business. at the end she calls out the women on stage and how their women in tech initiatives are bullshit. the women on the stage are dumbfounded and gave a long-winded answer that managed to say absolutely nothing of value.

that blubber tub in front of her when she says most women in IT are lazy is fucking priceless

How can you get the most qualified people into anything on one hand, yet on the other they are pushing "girl power"? They are so full of shit, it hurts.

The irony of females in power is that they rather would hire males than females and they know it. Think of that jewrywood kike executive who purposely paid females less and those set of women CEO who admitted they only wants men working for them because men are better employees. Women hate other women.

Color me suprised. It's almost like hiring the most capable at the job is more important than hiring based on sex

Who cares?! go back to cuckchan faggot!

DON'T REPLY, THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD!

Eat a dick nigger.

shes a woman , no one gives a shit what she says

This is a slide thread to keep us from posting more npc memes, don't buy into it! Praise kek!

CHECKED

Yeah a bunch of you retards have posted that this is a slide thread, quite like a bunch of "npc's"
OP was a faggot. This thread sucks, but it doesn't qualify as a slide thread. It qualifies as a god awful OP thread who needs to lurk another 6 months.

This should of been the OP.

Why wouldn't you stream from kiketube with custom noscript though? I do that all the time to take up more kike bandwidth and rob them of revenue. Get on my level, son.

I've never seen this before, and I come here every day.

Spotted the npc

Sieg Heil

lurk more hitler

Attached: Jf2Be04W_hi8Nn4EZUpzCbWJ17dpjjJvylhyuJ6-URI.jpg (768x768, 105.71K)

Nice vidya, but low effort thread.
You might be gay, i don't know.
More effort next time.

May I have the transcripts please?

Fuck you faggot!
DON'T REPLY THIS A SLIDE THREAD
GTFO CUCKCHAN!

Cliff notes faggot

BASTE cunt
lets make her president of the world so jews can't call us misogynists anymore
OP is BASTE

Attached: 78ad52aa416c93e956799140045094ef5843eee848681d2340a3d2ba78d8072b.png (399x370, 17.84K)

hhahahaha who is this shieldmaiden
topkek

lmao at these blue underlines redtexting the fuck out of this thread
can't have any evidence of white women waking up gaining traction on the interwebz now can we?
Our beautiful white queens will soon awaken en masse and cry out in ecstasy as we impregnate them with never ending generations of anti-hebraic warriors.

Nigger, if she was 'woke' she'd be at home with her kids, not social signaling about her 'career'.
You're literally shilling 2nd wave feminists bitching at 3rd wave feminists.

Attached: Women Destroy Societies.png (1172x4276 157.08 KB, 1.53M)

I get it; but I still have no tolerance for literal (1) bluelines replying with inane adhominems and microwave-baked shitposting, especially to replies critical of said bullshit, like my own, within fucking seconds, like yours, faggot.
We know our women are susceptible to your bullshit, and we will not forgive your brainwashing of our weakest willed, our children and women.
Fucking end yourself; you will never divide white men and women; there will always be those willing to fight for white interests, so fuck your crypto d&c.
how does it feel to be dirty inside?
kike

an accident, or has kek smiled upon me by refusing to let me even reply directly to the shill's post? this was meant for (((aa165c))) and all the other kvetching JIDF zionlets in this thread

Women don't give a fuck about careers, work is just a means to a social end or form of entertainment. They lack the analytical mind to be autistic enough for it, especially IT.

Why re-encode when mp4 uploads just fine here?

So they have a problem with bankers, not the tech industry? Hiring on merit is the best chance to survive as a company. Hiring on diversity is the best chance the competing company who hired on merit survives. You will notice most companies that publicly and overtly support diversity, they themselves have little diversity and it can be gleamed that they are using the atmosphere they create to sabotage other companies hiring on merit. Corporate OPS.

women who like math are dykes

What a cool chick.
These women were just like, what do we do?

You mean the people who slaughtered their own to foist bolsheviks to power, which empowered bolshevik jews throughout the entire white world, damning us to a century of social decline? So based. If it weren't for their success in Russia, they'd have no success anywhere.