BOOM! MO Senator McCaskill Hides Gun Confiscation Agenda from Voters

VIDEO: youtube.com/watch?v=Doh0d78lin4
BACKUP: www40.zippyshare.com/v/VJG8meYj/file.html

Project Veritas Action Fund has released a third undercover video from campaigns during this 2018 election season. This report exposes how incumbent Senator McCaskill and individuals working on her campaign conceal their liberal views on issues in order to court moderate voters.

Said James O’Keefe, founder and president of Project Veritas Action:

“This undercover report shows just how broken our political system has become. Senator McCaskill hides her true views from voters because she knows they won’t like them.”

Senator McCaskill revealed her intention to vote on various gun control measures in undercover footage:

MCCASKILL: “Well if we elect enough Democrats we’ll get some gun safety stuff done. They won’t let us vote on it, we’ve got 60 votes for a number of measures that would help with gun safety, but McConnell won’t let ’em come to the floor.”

JOURNALIST: “Like bump stocks, ARs and high capacity mags…?”

MCCASKILL: “Universal background checks, all of that… But if we have the kind of year I think we might have I think we could actually be in a position to get votes on this stuff on the floor and we’d get 60 [votes]…”

JOURNALIST: “So you would be on board with the bump stocks and… high capacity mags.”

MCCASKILL: “Of course! Of course!”

Despite her strong views on gun control, Senator McCaskill does not tend to promote them on the campaign trail or on her website. Rob Mills, who works on Senator McCaskill’s campaign, says that is “…because she has a bunch of Republican voters.”

Another individual who works on Senator McCaskill campaign, Carson Pope, adds that “…a semi-automatic rifle ban is more so what she would support.”

archive.fo/VAtkV
projectveritasaction.com/2018/10/15/mccaskill-1/
archive.fo/buDg3
zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-15/veritas-undercover-exposes-mo-sen-mccaskill-hiding-liberal-agenda-moderate-voters

Attached: MO Senator McCaskill Hides Gun Confiscation Agenda from Voters.png (600x296, 270.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md
github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#installation
youtube.com/watch?v=Doh0d78lin4
web-address-of-music-track-or-speech-you-want-to-rip-here
scribd.com/document/33442159/William-Cooper-Veritas-Newspaper-Issue-1-March-10-1995
news-leader.com/story/news/education/2018/03/27/sen-mccaskill-calls-common-sense-gun-safety-missouri-state-forum/455463002/
newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/847621?section=politics&keywords=claire-mccaskill-national-rifle-association-second-amendment&year=2018&month=03&date=08&id=847621&oref=www.google.com
nraila.org/articles/20170407/nra-statement-on-senator-mccaskill-s-vote-against-gorsuch-supreme-court-nomination
google.com/amp/amp.kansascity.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/the-buzz/article47829615.html
themaneater.com/stories/outlook/blunt-mccaskill-disagree-gun-control-legislation
amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/18/trump-backs-2nd-amendment-national-concealed-carry/
savemedia.website/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pass this around, let people know she wants to ban the guns!

fyi this is a state that only went for hilary by a margin of .2%, it's gonna swing GOP again but harder due to the lower and older turnout

with that in mind you'd think she wouldn't say stupid shit like this

HOW ABOUT YOU ADD WEBM INTO YOUR APPROVED 8CH POSTING FORM

Attached: veritas1.webm (426x240, 12.21M)

Attached: veritas2.webm (426x240, 12.81M)

Thank you user. I would have been able to IF Hooktube didn't disable all their conversion settings.

github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md

Dud, wish I knew how to use that but I'm not tech savvy.

I have linux, how would I install something like this?

This is one of those states where weaponizing Kanye will have an impact. KC and St Louis are extremely niggered, so turning 1-30% of them away from voting will hurt her badly.

Attached: kanyebomb.jpg (400x300, 42.59K)

github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md#installation

BACKGROUND CHECKS
Create a list of firearm owners for ATF.
BACKGROUND CHECKS
Create a list of firearm owners and firearms they own for gun sellers to use commercially for 3 years.
BACKGROUND CHECKS
Cannot prevent firearm crime.
BACKGROUND CHECKS
Require the state to grant permission to obtain a firearm.
BACKGROUND CHECKS
Assert criminal wrongdoing without due process.
BACKGROUND CHECKS
Are unconstitutional.

Once installed
>youtube-dl youtube.com/watch?v=Doh0d78lin4
Or if you have sytem Tor
>torsocks youtube-dl youtube.com/watch?v=Doh0d78lin4
You can get bandcamp music and other things, too.

Thanks, I think I got it installed using wget (I do know how to use that, just not "curl")

What do I do after its installed, just type the terminal commands directing Youtube urls of the videos I want ripped?

DUPLICATE THREAD IS WHY
I posted the full webm in 480p in the other thread

Important topic has already devolved into a tech support thread because op is a literal boomer.

Attached: BnxmjeP.gif (210x373, 2M)

and also because they're lazy niggers that can't into catalog

Fuck off you astroturfing kikes

Yah I am. Sorry about that. Although it was a middle aged dude who taught me how to use linux and the wget command lol.

why do you think us older folks are kikes user?

Is she running in this midterm race?

youtube-dl –list-formats youtube.com/watch?v=Doh0d78lin4
look at the formats it spits out

find audio+video that fits under 15MB size. look for webm/vp9 video + opus audio
look at number to left of format description identifying the format

youtube-dl -f (video_format)+(audio_format) (video_url)
youtube-dl -f 243+249 youtube.com/watch?v=Doh0d78lin4

make sure ffmpeg is installed, youtube-dl requires ffmpeg to merge audio and video into one file
on windows just download the ffmpeg exe and stick it in the same folder your youtube-dl is in.

for this it's too long so I had to split it in half
or you can re-encode this like

this is a different topic.
learn how to use ffmpeg too.

Learn to read Nigger & 2 pass.
I did the 2 pass ffmpeg encoding to get the full 16minute 109Mb file in the other thread under 16Mb and higher resolution than your split job ;^) See you in >>>/webm/ sometime

Republicucks, not even once

THANK YOU Zig Forums!!!!

I figured youtube-dl out, finally! It works!

Thank you guys very much. This is exciting. I normally had to rely on an add-on in my browser to download Jewtube videos but it was so slow. This command tool is soooo much faster. Awesome!

To see all file formats available before downloading one:
youtube-dl -F
Left most column has the format codes to specify when selecting that version to download with "-f(code)".

To rip music (requires ffmpeg installed):
youtube-dl -f(music code) -x –audio-format mp3 web-address-of-music-track-or-speech-you-want-to-rip-here

To rip music*
Output would be an MP3 format music track. This also works on playlists.

>>12280368
There is a simplier method of downloading videos given maximum resolution.
youtibe-dl -f "bestvideo[height

Maybe she didn't anticipate being caught on candid camera doing so.

good for an alias
t. webm user

Missouri voted for Trump you autistic disi fo nigger

Getting caught stealing doesn't take away from the fact that you stole something

Attached: 1469412638997.jpg (879x657, 58.38K)

Veritas is faggots just like infowars, they report on things that are already known and do no damage or even affect the enemy

scribd.com/document/33442159/William-Cooper-Veritas-Newspaper-Issue-1-March-10-1995

Quick Google results are that she has always been a well known faggot

From 2018
>news-leader.com/story/news/education/2018/03/27/sen-mccaskill-calls-common-sense-gun-safety-missouri-state-forum/455463002/
>newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/847621?section=politics&keywords=claire-mccaskill-national-rifle-association-second-amendment&year=2018&month=03&date=08&id=847621&oref=www.google.com
>nraila.org/articles/20170407/nra-statement-on-senator-mccaskill-s-vote-against-gorsuch-supreme-court-nomination
From 2015
>google.com/amp/amp.kansascity.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/the-buzz/article47829615.html
2013 article
themaneater.com/stories/outlook/blunt-mccaskill-disagree-gun-control-legislation

And here's Trump from 2015
amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/18/trump-backs-2nd-amendment-national-concealed-carry/

Attached: 8-3790db6dc0.jpg (903x1509, 883.29K)

Your reading comprehension sucks. Stop being a nigger before posting.

THATS
THE
FUCKING
README
IT LITERALLY TELLS YOU HOW TO FUCKING USE IT
STOP BEING A FUCKING FAGGOT AND READ, NIGGER

What the fuck is their end goal, we can only use black powdered rifles? Or maybe just pistols.

why do people get so autistic and retarded about saving jewtube videos? there's like 1000+ websites that do it for you with a couple clicks

savemedia.website/

maybe youtube-dl or whatever is better and can give you better quality, idk, I never used it 'cause that website works for me and if it didn't then there's tons of others that do the same thing

and obviously use Freetube/Invidio.us now that Hooktube is useless

file shredding the genetic blueprints of Aryans 'because they're racist' 5 years after the death of the last unadmixed European

there will be mulatto swat teams armed with laser guns breaking down the doors of pajeet scientists attempting to grow blonde women in vats using their contraband genetic code saved on a 256TB USB 6.1 stick

These dumb white whores I see walking around with Tyrone's niglet baby are literally breeding a more intelligent anti-white hate force. No one hates white people more than mixed niglets.

Elections in less than month, a candidate caught lying on video. Is that not doing any damage?

Yeah, did no damage. That's why she had to go on TV to deny it. She repeated the same damn lies she got caught on camera saying.

Its obvious the deck is stacked against us this time. They're censoring social media like this is China, so we really don't need your black pill shit faggot.

(((1)))

bump

bump

Sure sounds like treading over here

Attached: F00D0EC4-A052-4584-A173-70016630C2D5.jpeg (275x183, 7.07K)

And so the Blue Flush has begun.

STOP NECROBUMPING

Cry more.

Excellent snipe for PV. That's one win they have ascertained for the red team.

It's beautiful how little both msm and left-indy media talks about this stuff. They're preparing their own people to be broadsided. I was raised by liberals and can attest to this being their modus operandi in raising their own kids. They purposely raise their kids to grow up expecting a fantasy world. Looking at how that worked out for Obama's triple crown, it is clear that even when liberals win, they lose.