Sweden: African ‘Political Refugee’ Raped Swedish Girl, Not Deported

defendevropa.com/2018/news/political-refugee-raped-swedish-girl-deported/

Attached: meanwhileinsweden.PNG (748x773, 753.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Zp6bt
reddit.com/r/Rapekink/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SWEDEN YES

How did he get inside her house?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

She relaxed and paid the price.

apparently he is from burundi and since its "civil unrest" in that particular shithole it would be a human rights violation to send him back or something like that. the good news is that sweden has started to care about human rights kek

Sweden will become the next America/Brazil, if they haven't already, mark my fucking words.

Attached: 1984.webm (1368x768, 1.56M)

She was a minor. The relative she was out with and probably her parents should be put on trial for gross neglect.
After this, everyone responsible for Swedish brainwashing and immigration should be executed in public.
The nigger… Be creative.

Swede cucks need vigilante justice

News will be censored in Sweden, just like national news that would deprogram. A Swede will never see news about migrants in Sweden, its censored. Only those that look for the news will see what is happening.
The awakening we need is people waking up to censorship. Its the first domino.

Reddit begone, we're tired of your npc shenanigans on our board.

single parent child … no one cares. you were not supposed to exist and now we are supposed to pull out all the modern civilization tools because your parents wanted to place their burden on the state.

Some people try to take advantage of modern civilization but dont realize this shit only for hard working people. Not lazy idiots.

im not its pretty funny to watch them try to fight it. It makes the meme even sweeter.

I wonder what it must be like to not be able to think like them haha

>(((98c00f)))
>((((1))))
Begone Reddit
>>>/npc/

Don't worry, I'm here. Just translated the article and I thought you guys would appreciate the effort.

The sad thing is women who get raped develop a fetish for being raped and reliving it. She could also become a dyke and hate all men but the dykes I know abuse women, rape them, and pass them around in dyke circles.

fakest sounding story ever

Well they rather deport little white boys into war zones.

Sweden to expel 6-year-old orphan to Ukraine while granting amnesty to 9,000 Afghans

When Denis was only 5 years old, his mother was found dead in an apartment in Södertälje. As his Ukrainian father has renounced custody, he is now an orphan.

Now the Swedish Migration Agency has decided that he will be expelled to Ukraine all by himself. There, he will probably end up in an orphanage since he has no family there who can take care of him, reports Expressen.

Denis applied for a residence permit with his mother on 9 November 2017. She, in turn, applied as a spouse to her then partner.

On 10 March this year Denis’ mother was found dead. The police initially arrested a man, but the suspicions were written off later.

According to district prosecutor Emma Olsson, there is no longer any suspicion that a crime has been committed, writes Länstidningen in Södertälje.

Today, Denis lives with his maternal grandparents who came to Sweden six years ago. They have, in turn, applied to adopt him, but the Migration Agency remains committed to its decision to expel Denis.

archive.is/Zp6bt

Sigh, have to post this again

Attached: swedpalm.gif (440x330, 1.49M)

SWEDEN, YES!
"Sweden has become the rape capital of the world, and thats a good thing" - Swedish government

Attached: yes.jpg (680x797, 66.68K)

Citation Needed.

reddit.com/r/Rapekink/

Read any of the origin stories there.

That sub is filled with feminists, they once had a thread talking about how importing migrant rapists turned them on, but the thread got nuked for racism.>>12284435

You must get a sick pleasure out of this moshe because it's unnecessary to keep posting these threads when we already want you dead.

Probably worse tbh, thanks to islam.
So much more arabs than niggers here compared to France, Brazil or America.

What is Lebensborn.
Shut the fuck up antiwhite kike.

America isn't even close to as bad as Brazil and I'm saying that as a Brazilian

Attached: Brazil monkey man.jpg (576x960, 53.34K)

And I care why? If Swedes don't care, don't post this shit here expecting us to. How can others love those who can not love themselves? Fuck Sweden.

Jesus, what the fuck is that?

This. If we stop caring for sweden maybe they will care for themselves. But being more realistic.. let them die

Why would they start deporting nogs now? Once you are so far gone like sweden, theres only one option.

So she let him into her home

Attached: 665.jpg (540x960, 130.64K)

Attached: Achtung!.jpg (576x768, 125K)

stop caring about white people goy. let them die.

Fuck off shlomo.

You won't save someone jumping off of a bridge by caring. They have to care themselves.
>computing Zig Forums insult

A evolutionary throwback.

Attached: 24174.png (435x716, 347.85K)

While this shit skin should be turned into a little kebab and then have his head catapulted into whatever archaic ring of hell we call his home country; that's fucking Darwinism.

FUCKING ANTI-WHITE MOTHER FUCKING KIKES

Attached: FA0758C7-FB67-4389-A5C9-02BDA443AD59.jpeg (1024x576, 78.75K)

America is 50% white, Brazil is 40%. White Americans have much lower rates of admixture on average than White Brazilians, but regardless of that it's like a 15 year difference

Every time you low IQ D&C shills talk about it, the percentage gets lower. Tomorrow we'll be 48%. Dumb fucking monkey. We're still more than populous enough to kick you the fuck out. Filtered.

Attached: 1441069570323.png (644x530 34.25 KB, 46.78K)

The official number is 56% non-Hispanic white in 2015, which was three years ago. That figure includes at least 2% jews and 1% moslems, plus everyone else that identifies as "non-Hispanic white" on the census but isn't actually white by Zig Forums standards. We are probably ~50% white, give or take, and will be a minority very soon if not already.
there are more 56% percenters that identify as white than the trivial amount of white beaners (that don't speak English anyway)
stop trying to fit in by spamming this faggot meme, that doesn't even make sense in the context of replying to my post, I was just stating the demographics ffs kys

Wrong. The official number is well over 60%.
The shill says with zero evidence. Filtered.

it never ends

Attached: rapefugee stays .png (1058x927 64.06 KB, 122.21K)

Come on, user.

delicious fake stories

Don’t trust what the (((media))) says. (((They))) just started reporting these fucking sand-nigger invader rapes in the first place. Coal-burner or not, how the fuck are “we” to know? I can tell you one thing is for sure.

KIKES DID THIS

CURE THE DISEASE AND CURE ALL OF THE SYMPTOMS BY DEFAULT

kys kike. The (((official))) number of kikes gassed and cremated during the (((holohoax))) is 6- i mean 11 gorillion
and that’s laughable bullshit
the (((official))) number of illegal spics in weimarica is 11-13 million
and that’s laughable bullshit
Fuck your appeal to authority faggot. Truth died in 1945.

Not TRUTH I should say, but the credibility of (((official))) sources, especially those from kike-controlled weimarica. Shouldn’t people always underestimate costs? I guess not when their destiny due to racial demographics is concerned huh? Then “it’s not so bad goy!” huh?