McCaskill losing her shit. Wants to prosecute Project Veritas!

U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill’s campaign is demanding Attorney General Josh Hawley open a fraud investigation into hidden-camera videos released this week by a nonprofit run by conservative activist James O’Keefe.
The videos show O’Keefe’s Project Veritas Action Fund going undercover to secretly interview members of McCaskill’s campaign. The group, a 501c4 nonprofit, advertised the videos as proof that McCaskill, a Democrat, has been hiding her views on guns and abortion from Missouri voters.
McCaskill and Hawley, a Republican, are in a tight election race that could help determine which party controls the U.S. Senate.
David Kirby, McCaskill’s campaign manager, said in a conference call with reporters on Wednesday that there is reason to believe Project Veritas committed fraud that violated the state’s merchandising practices act.
That law prohibits deceptive business practices and is enforced by the attorney general’s office.
Kirby said the videos were captured under false pretenses and misrepresentations, “which under Missouri law is fraud.”
Kirby said Hawley must recuse himself and appoint a special prosecutor to look into the videos, which he called “gutter politics.”
He went on to criticize the fact that Hawley and his campaign have been publicizing the videos and encouraging voters to watch them on social media and in fund-raising emails.
“This is not about Project Veritas,” Kirby said. “This is about the attorney general’s failure to stand up and call out fraudulent activity.”
Kirby also said the campaign is contemplating other legal actions aside from any potential fraud investigation by the attorney general’s office.
A spokeswoman for the attorney general’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Hawley responded on his campaign’s Twitter account.
“Senator, accusing people of crimes is a serious thing,” Hawley tweeted. “If you have evidence of a crime, please come forward with it immediately. Otherwise, please stop politicizing the legal process for your reelection.”
Marco Bruno, a spokesman for Project Veritas Action Fund, said “we will fully cooperate with any investigation (that) may be initiated.”
O’Keefe’s organization is known for its “sting” operations against Democrats and media organizations. He has been criticized for selectively editing videos to misrepresent the context of conversations and the subjects’ responses.
In 2010, as a result of a failed undercover action targeting then-Democratic U.S. Sen. Mary Landrieu, O’Keefe pleaded guilty to entering federal property under false pretenses. He received three years probation, a fine of $1,500 and 100 hours of community service.
In one video, a McCaskill staffer says that the senator downplays her support for gun control. Another staffer suggests she is downplaying her support from former President Barack Obama. In another video, McCaskill is accused of trying to hide her support from Planned Parenthood.
McCaskill’s campaign has dismissed the videos, saying the senator has never tried to hide her positions on the issues from voters and the video contained nothing she hasn’t said publicly before.
Initially, the McCaskill also insinuated in a prepared statement that Hawley had a direct hand in “fraudulently embedding somebody in my campaign.” She later sent out an amended statement walking that back slightly, saying only that Hawley had embraced someone being fraudulently embedded in her campaign.
On Wednesday, Kirby noted that an outspoken Hawley supporter – veteran GOP consultant Gregg Keller – appeared to have known the content of the video before it was made public.
Keller released a statement saying he was “shocked and amazed that McCaskill and her staff have decided to make James O’Keefe’s guerrilla video, which was incredibly embarrassing to her and her staff, a continuing campaign issue. “
He said he had nothing to do with the production or dissemination of the video, “although I wish I had. Additionally, I’m very pleased that in the closing weeks of the Missouri Senate race, McCaskill’s campaign is focused on me and my supposed machinations.”

archive.fo/FGffa
archive.fo/KMqWB

Attached: 2015/11/10/e6/clairemccas.42f07.jpg (1200x627, 57.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw
detectiveservices.com/2012/02/state-by-state-recording-laws/
archive.org/details/PeopleJustCantKnowThat.McCaskillHidesAgendaFromVotersSemiAutomat
archive.org/details/McCaskillCampaignEssentiallyLiesToGetElectedCampaignHidesPPFAContri
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Standard leftist fart-sniffer playbook, page 34, paragraph 5:

KURWA!!! MASZ PROBLEM???

Attached: problem.png (185x63, 25.09K)

tl;dr version: >be oppressor >play victim

The kike media always kvetches about project veritas without talking about what project veritas revealed about the kikes. If you point this out to a leftist npc, they i386 unit gets fried and they have to reboot.

All of this because his wife was a whore and took the kids. As soon as a man starts dressing like a woman they go insane.

Attached: 129057.jpg (620x327, 130.19K)

"They cry out in pain as they strike you"

Ha.

Sure, keep it fresh, you bugnuts loony bitch.

Since Hawley is already using the videos, and the claims of fraud are borderline absurd, there will be no further investigation. Claire crying and repeatedly bringing it up only reminds voters of her anti-gun and pro-abortion stances in a state that largely pro-gun and anti-abortion. The rural "undecided" voters she is depending on to win will not vote for her. This is all just icing on the cake as, Hawley, a Cocaine Mitch protege, has already fully embraced Trump. Don't let the (((pollsters))) fool you, Hawley will win by 2 to 4 points.

t. MOanon

Hah, tough shit there's no legal grounds for her to do a god damn thing about it. I take immense pleasure in watching traitorous batty old cunts flail about with impotent rage. I hope this bitch dies from a painful disease and then burns in hell for all eternity.

Attached: k3k.jpg (400x387, 21.72K)

She is also a lesbian.

What is this project veritas? I'm too scared to search on jewgle. A tldr would fine, thanks.

Attached: life lessons.webm (960x540, 1.8M)

Here's their cucktube channel. It has all the related videos, at least until Gulag takes them down.

>youtube.com/channel/UCEE8w-v6Gg4j3ze3oX-urEw

The only actual journalists left. Enjoy them while they are alive.

McCaskill has been the worst part about the otherwise great state of Missouri for a long ass time now. I hope this fucking kills her. Fuck her.

Pic related; most essentially, they are trying to prevent people from exposing the truth. Okay good luck

Wow no one has ever more needed to suicide for the shame.

Attached: 9oi87y6t5t6yt55r.jpg (829x565, 111.26K)

HAIL HYDRA!

Attached: eef7ab0f2843c4d62bf6f46e78b966b6c4a6cd6850a6a4a19aa5bdaad9835a6a.png (621x587, 20.52K)

Just tell them all politicians should be secretly ffilmed to see how honest they are. If you don't agree you're a fascist.

I don't know about MO state law, but typically it's defrauding people out of money. I mean if MO's standards for fraud are so vague, then McCaskill has defrauded the voters by holding private policy objectives at completely odds with her public ones.

I really don't think project Veritas is in any real danger. They just had that award show a few weeks ago where O'Keefe was there along with Gen Flynn who got an award there. Veritas is potentially primed to succeed I'd say.

Crackskull was done the second Drumpf held that rally in Springfield MO. The hayseed boomers lost their shit and now they feel validated. This video is just icing on the cake.

yea they'll be alright. It's funny she went full kike by accusing them of what she's doing to the voters (fraud).

Sen. Clare McAsshole

Attached: keep_firing_assholes.jpg (640x1212, 552.45K)

It's BS. They are just trying to use it to pressure Hawley into throwing in the towel because they know McCaskill's chances are becoming slim.

St Louis is the worst thing about Missouri

Stole the thought out of my head, user.
those fucking glasses are toxic waste and what the fuck is up with communists and bad vision? Does soy negatively effect eyesight? Every damned one of those things have glasses, it seems.

wait… sure it isn't treason this time too?

Attached: 1535003077341.jpg (226x223, 8.14K)

Your post is the most boomer tier dog shit I've seen on this board in ages. Absolute NPC garbage. Seriously fucking kill yourself.

Attached: disgusting.png (471x466, 360.67K)

And I just heard her statement saying the footage isn't controversial because she's "upfront" about those views". and now she wants to prosecute the cameraman. What a two-faced weasel.

> detectiveservices.com/2012/02/state-by-state-recording-laws/

There is no law against recording someone in Missouri so long as YOU (the person recording) consents. Get absolutely fucked on.

Attached: KingSmug.jpg (500x281, 22.71K)

Bullet. Brain. Now.

best post of the thread

Attached: 3b03ae4212d97d7b4782bf164a2b1427c2e205700e3aa5531603ff7f1b9e08c9.png (800x1200, 25.79K)

go back to /qresearch/

Attached: streisand_house2.jpg (474x529 50.56 KB, 37.6K)

I see a resemblance between babs and this bitch.

Attached: 1200px-Amy_Klobuchar,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (1200x1500, 275.38K)

what is sarcasm

You're a faggot OP.

I'm sure using that goblin faced witches preferred yiddish nickname in regular conversion/posts is a complete coincidence You can't possibly be some underpaid boomer shill or some jewrat bastard at all.

Decent Id op , still an eternal faggot though
She is screeching cause she got busted pretty funny

Attached: its-afraid.jpg (600x396, 167.5K)

literally who?

Attached: Backtoreddit.jpg (320x320, 22.15K)

Just in case someone "accidentally" deletes the videos in question.

>archive.org/details/PeopleJustCantKnowThat.McCaskillHidesAgendaFromVotersSemiAutomat
>archive.org/details/McCaskillCampaignEssentiallyLiesToGetElectedCampaignHidesPPFAContri

>>/reddit/

First the thread is not about Trump but rather leftist trash trying as always to steal people's guns and you are defending a streisand fan.
Try harder.

check out that ocular patdown he did right before intercepting the attack. assessed the threat level in an instant

Thanks for asserting something no one questioned.
And what will you do about it?
No, that never happened.

check who you responded to before

and fellow the responses back a few posts.

And yet I provided no support for him, nor for streisand. What don't you comprehend about this, you fucking civnat redditor?