Niggers & Feminists Last Week: #BelieveWomen. Niggers & Feminists This Week: #DontBelieveWomen

archive.is/HZ9wt

Such is the life of an NPC

Attached: 7.PNG (593x643 14.1 KB, 519.22K)

Attached: 23.PNG (605x771, 391.54K)

(checked)
Don't tell me this is real? We've been in Kavanaugh country for less than 10 days and this is real?

Attached: 15.PNG (600x386 12.29 KB, 44.18K)

Looks like a new software update for them.
I don't know how they don't get whiplash from the 180.

FORGIVE ALL WAAAAMONS!

Attached: 56757678897987.jpg (198x287, 27.65K)

Why not just head on over to our black crime thread and show how "little" crime these niggers do against whites. Although false accusations are bad, a drop in the bucket is a drop in the bucket, and doesn't change the overwhelming average.

Put them both in jail

Attached: 15141.png (434x716, 348.15K)

I mean I get that he's a nigger but if you think that a child did something to you tell them to cut that shit out, not go running to the cops.

gas yourself

Look for the jew that coached him.

That nigger is trying to say she's a white supremacist? kek.

She's more likely to be a progressive cat lady, who runs to the cops just because they felt something touch their butt without even knowing for sure what it was?

lol, so accusations can be damaging and tantamount to assault now all of a sudden?

can't be harassin the young kang for bein a scholar an sheeeeit

Attached: Deputy_Kyle_Dinkheller_Shot_to_Death!.mp4 (320x240, 11.73M)

my bad bruh that came from my based white man folder
notice the dichotomy of how a white man shooting at police and getting shot is celebrated as a good thing and a bunch of uniformed larping niggers is a good thing

Attached: we_wus_kangs.mp4 (640x640, 6.93M)

Women should be pissed off that black dudes are higher on the oppression ladder.
How to stoke the flames of this divide further?

Not always, case in point Cosby

Incredible.

Not a single (((Klein))) in this thread

How are you cunts so useless at spotting the Juden? Synonymous with feminism too.

It must be nice living as an Ashkenazi Jew. Whenever a Jew does something good, you can claim him as a Jew. Whenever a Jew pisses someone off, you can say it was racist Fellow White People and detach it from Judaism entirely. This reminds me of two articles I read about the 1950s music industry. One article was about record companies not wanting to sign black musicians, or only signing White musicians, and this was attributed to "the racism of the White-owned music industry." Another article was about record labels that did sign black musicians; the owners of the record labels in this case were lauded as champions of equality etc., and you bet they mentioned several times that Jews were the ones being kind enough to give these black musicians a chance.

It's Jews in both cases, but they're Jews when they want to look good, and when they think they look bad they deflect their shitty behavior onto us. They also did this with slavery.

And this is why they recruit vets. See the fearlessness and the aggression? You can't only get that on the battlefield.