BOOM! Mexico Dispatches Military Police To Curb Illegal Invaders

Mexico has dispatched two Boeing 727s full of federal police officers to its southern border, as the country prepares for the arrival of a migrant caravan of thousands from Central America.

Five hundred federal police officers in riot gear arrived on Wednesday in Tapachula, Chiapas on the border with Guatemala, where some 4,000 migrants are now marching northward.

The presence of federal forces on the southern border of the country is not to stop migrants from crossing the border, but to help immigration officials maintain order, Mexican Federal Police Commissioner Manelich Castilla Craviotto told Noticeros Televisia.

'The INM reiterates its unrestricted commitment to respect the human rights of migrants,' said Mexico's National Institute of Migration, a government agency that controls and supervises immigration.

U.S. President Donald Trump warned Thursday that he will use military force to seal the U.S-Mexico border unless Mexico intervenes.

'I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!' Trump wrote on Twitter.

Meanwhile, the massive caravan continued its trek north in a bold attempt to reach the United States, defying threats from President Donald Trump to stop aid to countries that let them pass.

The group reached Guatamala City on Wednesday, about 180 miles from the Mexican border, where Mexican officials greeted leaders of the march.

Mexico's Foreign Ministry said that at the meeting, 'reliable and updated information was provided on the procedures required by the Government of Mexico to allow regular entry of migrants to Mexico and the process to be followed for those who wish to request recognition of refugee status.'

The officials also advised the migrants that there was no transit visa that would allow them to cross to the northern border with the US, according to the Foreign Ministry.

archive.fo/Dpjvs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6289067/Mexico-dispatches-two-Boeing-727s-federal-police-officers-intercept-migrant-caravan.html

Attached: Mexico Dispatches Military Police To Curb Illegal Invaders.mp4 (1024x576, 2.6M)

MMGA?

Attached: DreamCatcher.jpg (500x234, 27.83K)

Yep. I'm very glad this nationalist Mexican president got elected. No wonder our (((media))) was a bit freaked out over him getting elected.

Don't nobody wanna be stuck with squatemalans.

Attached: Re-re-refried Bean.jpg (640x360, 71.44K)

Yes this fixes the 30-60 million illegals and countless legal shitskin immigrants. this drop in the bucket. LOL Trump MAY (but not yet) have gotten a win.

BETTER MAKE A THREAD SINCE IT'S ALMOST ELECTION TIME

holy fuck you alamo faggots

hey Zig Forums

kikes are trying to slide this news on Zig Forums

would you anons lend a helping hand at bumping this to butthurt the commie kikes?

Not a win, based user! Checked! No winning! We can't win! "What difference does it make?!"

Attached: hillary still crazy 3.jpg (750x769, 101.59K)

yeah muh based bro anybody who points out 30-60 million illegals and immigration is UP under Trump v under Obama MUST be literally shillary

Remember to vote GOP magapedes

Attached: Play Me a Couple Bars Through That Nose.gif (427x327, 4.37M)

Keep moving those goalposts kike. Not like no one sees through it…

Attached: bingo_cy_plus_3.png (1268x1796 882.6 KB, 677K)

I can wait until after November 6 when you faggots are all gone

MEDIA SPECTACLE. STAY ON TARGET. TRUMP WILL DO AS HE DID IN THE EASTER INVASION, TALK TOUGH AND DO NOTHING. WE MUST STOP THE CARAVAN OURSELVES.

Attached: beaner invasion 10.17.2018.jpg (2000x1335, 566K)

You have no power here ledditjew2.

Mexico is stopping it because they don't want to be stuck with them. Trump is talking tough to keep the beaners moving.

But…. Orange man bad!
ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!

Bump
+ 🌮 taco emoji.

Attached: 1533108306115.jpg (385x374, 45.39K)

kek

Attached: NPCs Get The Filter.png (653x800, 556.38K)

Ahhh meeehhhh heee co meh hi go go no comprendo ha (beaner) beaner

That's only part of the story. They're sending MP's to maintain order, not turn them back, or detain/deport. We'll see if it ends up being more, but I highly doubt it since there's NGO's giving the fucks money, and the last time this happened the mex gov rolled over.

KEK. They did the same shit last time and the caraspics still ended up storming the border. Prepare to be enriched.

Its just a delay in narrative until the midterm hits and then people will be too distracted.

Remember Mexico, you can still take your balls back. You must repatriate all Chicanos.

Attached: serveimage (100)

I was going to tell you to fuck off but I've been raised to respect my elders. If the mexicans kill the invading plebs then its news, if the kill 1/3rd of them and scare the shit out of the dummies for trying to invade foreign nations using communist military tactics.. see "peoples army" then its good news particularly in this corner of the world.

That's kinda my feeling on it as well. These shit stains who claim they're poor, and whatever else sure know when to 'start their march' and hoping for political winds of change.

Go the fuck back to reddit. Your zionist apologetics aren't welcome here.

Too little, too late. White Americans will be ignoring our legal system and be killing hispanics soon enough.

Attached: legio_xiii_gemina_vexillum_by_aquelion-dbz072a.jpg (894x894, 113.57K)

These people must be the refuse of mankind. If you're willing to walk across multiple entire countries to try to go be oppressed by Whitey, you probably don't have much going on in your life, and you're probably not good for much either. It's not our fault Guatemala sucks. It's Guatemalans' fault Guatemala sucks. It's also not our responsibility to provide citizenship and free everything to every mid-70s IQ brown or black person in the world. The nerve of these goddamn beaners.

Bullshit, our media thought he was gonna lead some kind of invasion into the US. they were extremely happy that he got elected, but now they aren't because it was a con game, and he's actually more like beaner Trump.

source?

Make Mexico Okay For Once
MMOFO

Attached: 1459365904651.jpg (500x333, 104.16K)

Bump.

I hope they don't stop them, I want our military on the border, and I want congress to put their shit-stained tails between their legs and whimper that the military is made for EXACTLY this reason, while the American public stares them down.

Then maybe we can use the military more liberally against the invaders that are already here, shipping them out by the trainload in boxcars.

Attached: PolCharm.jpg (396x640, 50.74K)

Mexico can't even control the CIA backed cartels. Do y'all really think the military can stop the central americans?

They have no "source" for anything, they're just puking all over our board, like they're paid to.

They'll disperse them and they'll just trickle in rather than a single wave.
There was 40k that crossed into the US last month, practically the entire population of my hometown. Trump needs to militarize the border NOW. (I wonder if Mad Cuck Mattis protested…could be the genesis of Trump's "he's a democrat" line.)

my prediction:
Beaner MP's will create an international incident, kids will get hurt, Trump will be blamed, border stays open because feels.

who flys in riot gear?

mexicans.

well this tactic worked in screwing over europe so why not try again in america

Attached: go_back.webm (854x480, 5.78M)

Mexico a had a period of parity with the rest of the world when Spain was still in charge of it.

prolly

This is such a weird situation.

A crowd can just march on your border and demand entry and gibs, and you'll be crucified in the media if you don't just bend right over and welcome them in. Fucking weird-ass times we live in.

Why is it weird? It's not weird at all, it's white genocide. The media owned by jews is working on a concerted effort to guilt whites and pressure the government into accepting these people and paying for them.
Even as whites already work and pay for 36 million niggers and probably 50 million assorted shitskins in the country.
All of this is to prevent whites from developing themselves.

Pic Related

Attached: make rubble again.jpg (383x66, 21.2K)

Trumps can't wait for the mid terms to end so he can finally stop pretending he cares about immigration or a second term

The left can't meme. Example: