One state solution for the Middle East will stop the majority of problems going on there at the moment

One state solution for the Middle East will stop the majority of problems going on there at the moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gFCsI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No more Jews would be the start to solve all the world's problems.

Other ethnicities have the right to their own ethnostate just as much as whites do. We shouldn’t be encouraging open borders, or diversity for anybody.

Um, wrong.
If every single one-drop Jew would die tonight then the entire world would fall apart and hundreds of millions of helpless whites would die and the mongrel hordes who are savage by nature and function fine in anarchy would out numbers whites by 1000 to 1.
It would be, like, a zombie movie!

Great thinking. Then we can get rid of all of the world's problems with a one world government.

Jews are less cancerous than Muslims

Unironically this though if the leader of that union is capable and can pick good successors.

kek

Attached: hiterl comedian.jpg (480x381, 24.03K)

We are going to hold the Jews to their own standards. Those loxist fucks.

OK then, what are you going to do?

First post best post, I concur. Remove the Jews and all world problems would have one less variable to juggle.

Black pill - Muslims = Jews, Jews = Muslims. They've worked together for thousands of years. They lived and coexist together for thousands of years. Jews betrayed Spain and invited Muslims in. Muslims gave Jews territory to rule over as they conquered more and more. Jews led them to Christians and helped kill them. They literally threw open gates to the Muslims at times. It took decades to expel them and resulted in the Spanish Inquisition - both practice lying to goyim/infedels and nepotism. (((Newly Christians))) had infiltrated and were hidden in all levels of government and nobility. It wasnt a religious zealot nonsense - church helped the government identify people and any torture or killings were by them, not the church.

Slave trades were run by Jews - Muslims conquer something and bring the slaves to Jews, who gilded them and sold them off, either to other Muslims or Atlantic Slave trade. Slave trade is still run to this day by Jews and Arabs selling Africans for couple hundred dollars.

Jews, to this day, live with Muslims in every single Middle Eastern shithole. The myth that Muslims hate Jews is a lie - the only ones that hate them are Palestinians and kikes spread this lie of all Muslims hating them to help justify the shit they do in "retaliation" to Palestinians. KSA is best friends with Israel. They work together and trade and dominate the middle east together.

Attached: slaveryVolumeAndDirectionOfTransAtlanticSlave.jpg (770x376 138.54 KB, 65.15K)

I bet you think all European peoples are the same in the exact same regard too, huh? You do not know a lot about Europe nor Semitic people if you they can just coexist under such a broad label. Only an Amerimutt would promote something so generic, because they themselves do not have any real, distinct identity. Wake up, burger, the world is more complex than you think.

Glass is a state.

Attached: MIDF.png (576x324, 366.1K)

THIS
Then chinks and niggers and beans and muds and poops and whatever other variate of assorted shitskin exists
This would be a fine start

Exterminate all jews. Go the fuck away.

Dividing it into nations based on primary ethnicity would be best. It wouldn't take too much shuffling after that to form homogeneous societies. Then maybe the sand niggers will stay in their own damn countries.

Sure thing fellow user.

Attached: nupol.png (920x159, 19.23K)

Of course, I know the Kikes would never let this happen. They thrive on the economic and political strife of the countries around them.

Exterminating all nonwhites in the region and repopulating it with whites (dividing it into US states and European nation districts based on those colonizing it) would be best.

Fine start to what?

As long as you start with Israel, I'm fine with this. But I really don't mind other ethnic groups having their own countries, as long as they mind their own business.

JIDF spotted

One state solution is the best, we should corrupt the kike bloodline and help hamas to poison kikesses wombs.
More mudslimes birthrate in that one state is good way to wipe out these parasites.

Attached: 3968097aa2d89d756c46d1ba4b4fd638ff7ae05f7f2cd1fd512cda0a4b833926.jpg (250x243, 8.03K)

I'd rather genocide the kikes, tbh. It would honestly be better in the long run to be rid of the core of them, instead of trying to use their own tactics against them.

We're rapidly approaching a point where not insignificant tracts of the near and middle east is Whiter than the US.

And that's why you have already failed. You have lost the race war, and white genocide is already complete.
MUSLIM DOCTRINE IS "SLAUGHTER EVERYONE ON EARTH WHO IS NOT A MUSLIM"
You want to keep these people alive. You are a race traitor.

Well, the entire middle east and north africa were lilly white until about 1000 BC. Slowly thereafter, nonwhites started flooding up and raping their way into brownness.

Oh fuck off with that melodrama. If there was a button on my desk that would let me turn the entire middle east into a sheet of glass, then I'd press it without hesitation. I'm just trying to be realistic.

I'd put the entire northern coastline of Turkey up against Texas, California, Virginia, Florida. See where that shakes out.

Reported for race treason.

The final solution

Attached: 785768576.jpg (700x449, 57.79K)

Okay, so you remove the jews and the muslims. Then why would you remove the other races then?

Obama for all his sins did push back against Israel. As for Trump, he is getting jewed in a most savage manner.

Do you really think anyone here is going to believe your paid jewish shilling? Holy christ. archive.is/gFCsI

What other races? All the Yazidi are dead already.

What are you implying here exactly?

Oh well, I don't know, the gooks, nigs ,poos etc.?

Trump's entire presidency is a reaction to Obama's foot dragging with regards to total jewish servitude. They didn't like the Iran deal, they didn't like the way he took a backseat on Syria and let other people own it if they wanted to do it.

We're not discussing that. We're discussing the middle east.

That since it's unfeasible to genocide the Middle East, the next best thing is having stable homogeneous societies that aren't constantly spewing out immigrants.

Though I do like the idea of open borders for Israel.

I see.

Is this reddit? Are we on reddit right now?

Yes. Any mod who tries to keep reddit out is banned, so we are absolutely on reddit. Codemonkey said so himself.

Attached: images-14-1.jpg (180x141, 7.98K)

How is reddit?