Germany’s rich put their children in special ‘migrant free’ day care centre

voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/germanys-rich-put-their-children-in-special-migrant-free-day-care-centre/

web.archive.org/web/20181020064403/https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/germanys-rich-put-their-children-in-special-migrant-free-day-care-centre/

Attached: shutterstock_264896042-702x459.jpg (702x459, 49.57K)

Eat shit moshe.

You a rich German pulling a do as I say not as I do?

This global kiketopia drags whites down to the negro's level, the first casualties of which are empathy and compassion. Once trust is gone, people cease putting in effort in their communities and thus where there was once a thriving white country you are greeted by its ruins and a bunch of people squatting there.

Good for me and not for thee, despite we being the inadequate cowards Hitler warned of.

Just an oldfag tired of shit threads.

Be good goys, get good goy rewards.

suggestions?

Mosque daycare busing incoming

so no suggestions, just a suspicious complaint about this thread rather than the shit threads that fill half the catalog.

Fake news is fake, also there are very very very few Germans with any kind of significant money as it's all kiked away in taxes and (((government schemes))).

Getting anywhere financially in Germany requires 10x the effort as in the US and even then everything is a bureaucratic nightmare.

t. German that has lived in the US

Attached: sweden school peace prize.jpg (666x1163 69.77 KB, 285.49K)

Come off it, there are more than a few well off people in Germany and private schools.

The goal is to deprive whites of all economic assets, and thus power. People work all life to pay their morgage, and suddenly kikes flood the neighborhood with rabid animals, causing the real estate prices to drop tremendously, and anyone not wanting to get mugged/killed/raped to sell them much below their original price.

I'm bumping just for you oldfriend!

Does calling yourself an oldfag actually work? Look at me; I am the oldfag now.

Checked. This is very true. There was a study (although I can't find the link quickly) showing that the major destructive effect of diversity isn't just general distrust among the races, which is obvious, but distrust also increases massively among whites. This completely destroys communities forever–diversity destroys nations. See what happened to California, for example.

How is this possibly a shit thread? You shills are completely full of it and not even trying anymore. You go in every single thread and come up with some reason to attack it. Nobody's buying what you're selling, you kike piece of shit.

See what happened to the US as a whole, or any major city in the West. These days most people probably don't even know their neighbors names.

that's a new tactic, it's still shit though

0/10

the rich elite do things that dont hard their kids while forcing the rest of the nation to undergo diversity, more news at 11

There was also the case of the minister of education, think it was of Hamburg, sending her child to a private (=migrant free) school.
Hypocrisy is easily the most enraging thing about lefties… "oh sure, let's import 2 million shitkins on top of the other millions of undesirables - WHY IS MY RENT SO HIGH REEEEEEE"

The notable thing about this article to me is they actually advertised it in their brochure. They tried to couch it a little but it was blatant what they were saying, their pr response after being busted doing nothing to cover their ass.

Boogies peddle diversity behind gated communities. They will never rationalize in such terms, but they operate so. Are they the storm troopers as Spencer claim?

Putnam

Hi Drunken Leprechaun

To be fair, if I was a rich German and had to use daycare, I'd choose the migrant free one. Then again, if I was a rich German, my wife wouldn't need to work, because I'm a rich German.

Oh boy you haven't got it, if you where a rich German your wife would need the time to spend your money. No time for children. Only wörk and economy!

bring back segregation

Why segregate when you can just get rid of the non Whites.

Obviously. As do shitlibs in the US with nannies and in private schools away from the nog and spics.

didnt mention the scale segregation :^)

By gunpoint, or not?

from white countries are from their own nation?

Rich people are lying deceptive sacks of shit who outta be fed to the pigs.
Poor people are blind as fuck. Gee, why do you think rich people buy homes in clean white wealthy neighborhoods?
Stop paying attention to what people say, and start paying attention to what they do. Rich people will tell you a thousand lies to protect themselves.

>(((rich people)))

didn't this happen in Frankenstein Chronicles by spreading plague to the poor communities?

D&C

That is a good slogan
Diversity Destroys Nations