USA: Legal and Illegal Immigration at Record High Numbers

This faggot made a low effort OP.

Both links below are from Drudge. Pics on asylum and legal immigration numbers in photos are from Migration Policy Institute (looks like MPI is an asset of an international thinktank, so data may be jewed). Illegal immigation numbers pic is from article below.

Total immigration to U.S. ties all-time record
Washington Times

archive:
web.archive.org/web/20181031193221/https:/www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/31/total-immigration-us-ties-all-time-record/

Border surge highest since 2011, each illegal immigrant costs $70,000, 7x deportation price
Washinton Examiner

couldn't archive:
washex.am/2RoBU0U

not one, but tweet is related to subject and from today

Attached: Illegal immigration per year.png (605x336 190.53 KB, 82.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NG3WP
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zig Forums used to be a place for discussing truth. It's now just someplace to go and argue about trump

Attached: 5ab20d145e85b.png (612x792, 92.34K)

Normally I'd agree, but this is actually a high effort OP. He even said he included the tweet because it's relevant, which is fair enough.

Because spics realized that Trump is full of shit. Something that alt-kikes and MAGAtards have yet to realize themselves. Trumpcucks are literally dumber than spics.

Attached: explainMyFeelings.jpg (541x601, 33.32K)

So nearly 2 million immigrants are flooding in every year, and even without that, whites are slated to drop to 20-30% of the population in the next 5-10 years once the boomers start dying off, as they currently comprise half of the white population in the United States. With it, you're looking at something like 10-15%. Trump really is going to be the last President we ever have, either we stage a revolution or the country will simply collapse.

This is the summary of Trump's entire election campaign. Worse on immigration than essentially any modern president, but muh niggers driving Uber. lol

Yes. And nobody seems fully, completely aware of how fucking insane this total demographic transformation is and what it means for this "country"

Attached: 1520517630394.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Your argument is invalid.
We're talking about LEGAL immigration, you mongoloid.

Attached: Trump Is A Cuck.jpg (7152x7512, 10.22M)

They're at the point now where they're just screeching FAKE NEWS at anything and everything which criticizes the regime.

No mater who you vote for when every candidate is pre-vetted by the usual suspects, you will always get the short end of the stick. When chosing your representative first and foremost one should always check his connections to Israel. If he's kosher then his loyalty will always be with the jews. He's there to fool you, to misguide you and to deradicalise you. ZOG is so powerful now that Trump didn't even had to hide his connections to the ZOG machine. He was an open and proud Zionist from the get go.

Oh wait thats outdated. Its worse than that.

Where is the 2018 Q2 DHS report?

Attached: 2016 Election - Racial Demographics - Jews.jpg (8248x7832 1.5 MB, 10.73M)

Everything you retards astroturfing the board with have been wrong. Let's discuss a few
It's started construction archive.is/NG3WP
Your source from drudge links to the (((Washington times)))
Anyone who expected Trump to be full 1488 is a retarded child. His election was a sign the wind is changing and the political landscape with it. In closing

OP here, just wanted to point out that the fourth figure is *total* immigration, not illegal immigration alone, apologies.

You have convinced me. We should all have voted for hillary! Where's my Beto lawn sign?

Attached: beto_potato_orourke.png (570x319 5.6 KB, 21.4K)

It doesn't really seem that way. Record parasitical drain going towards israel and Saudi Arabia, no disengagement from Afghanistan/Iraq/Syria, his new NAFTA is straight out of the American Union plan if you've bothered to actually read it, he's put more sanctions on Russia and sent more weapons to Ukraine than the nigger before him, he keeps making cryptic references that he wants to get involved militarily in Venezuela, he's hiking the gasoline tax while upping ethanol % and slashing efficiency standards [you pay more total and more often to travel less], threatening countries like Germany and Denmark over buying Russian gas [this a protection racket, it's mafia behavior – the same mafia the zionist regime re-installed in Sicily upon its invasion of Italy], the hostile occupation of Axis countries continues unabated.

Nigger both those articles are quoting 2016 statistic before Trump was in office.

Lol same old "voting doesn't make any difference, all candidates are controlled" never change the script.

Again, if all candidates are controlled and voting has no impact, why are you so concerned about people losing an hour of their time, which is the worst case scenario even if you're right?

Remember to get out and vote, anons. You can vote and still plan for non political solutions at the same time!

I don't know if the argument is ever "all" candidates are controlled. I don't think anyone believes Perot was controlled, or Paul, or Kucinich, or Trafficant. They don't get quite the same media push, though, do they?

And guess what, shill.
I'M STILL VOTING ON THE 6TH

Bump and reported for fellating Trump.
NO WALL. NO DEPORTATIONS. NO ARRESTS.

Bump.

That's not how it works brainlet. When you work within the system it's a slow process. Nothing short of a violent revolution would cause a massive swift change.

The comment I replied to said all candidates are controlled. That is always the same script the "voting is pointless, don't do it" shill use. Your opinion is a different story.

He’s not working within the system. He’s working for the system. No wall. No deportations. No arrests. Everything you said is a lie, redditor. You have no argument. Your false dichotomy exposed you. Your reductio ad absurdum exposed you.

This. When's the last time we had a President, in front of the eyes of millions, speak against birthright citizenship while in office? Whether Trump makes a big differences in politics is irrelevant, because his social influence will cause a future of far more right-wing candidates. Trump is making it socially acceptable to be against everything he speaks about and showing people it's safe to openly have those opinions, because if it doesn't ruin him, it won't ruin them.

STILL VOTING
Get fucked, shill.

Attached: DqM1dr7W4AEDBbJ.jpeg (336x210, 14.53K)

It's a slow process to just pull out of Syria? Why? It's a slow process to not send heavy weapons to Ukraine and demand a cease fire? Why? The country existed for decades not doing any of this stuff. It's a slow process to stop sending israel foreign air? Everyone else got their aid cut or cut off with a snap of the fingers.

Go home, reddit. No one believes a word you say.

Nope.
STILL VOTING
Get fucked dem shill.

Read the archive link on

Still voting as well, you have no power over me.

Well if the parties are no different, then go convince democrats to not vote. If republicans win then it makes no difference, right? So go tell democrats to not vote, shill.

Go home, reddit.

2 miles in 2 years.
The wall will be finished in 1998 years. Otherwise known as “the wall is not being built, despite being fully funded.” You have no argument. You have no refutation to this: You have no explanation for why Trump has not arrested anyone.

Sent my early vote off already. You lose again astroturfer

Reminder that voting does nothing and only paid jewish shills say otherwise. Reminder that YOU, PERSONALLY, cannot give a single name of a single person that Zig Forums would want to vote for.

Thanks for admitting you’re a paid jewish shill.

Poor little astroturfer, got btfo'd again

Thanks for admitting the wall is not being built. 2 miles, 2 years. It replaced existing wall. No new wall exists. No deportations are happening. No arrests are happening.

You're low energy

Attached: c47c6a8fecc2b6f9e66d2a9c8b3afb1023cc7a03033b520df53f0f77d5baec67.png (313x325, 88.93K)

>>>/reddit/
Give the name of someone Zig Forums would vote for.

Why aren't you going around convincing democrats to not vote yet?
I'M STILL VOTING

Trump can't just build the wall and draft the budget without congress approval. They don't teach you american politics in Israel apparently.

Give the name of someone Zig Forums would vote for.

Reported.
Trump has full legal and financial authority to build the wall, and has since the day he was elected. You know nothing whatsoever about American government or law.
Isn’t it funny how Trump controls the White House and Republicans control Congress and yet not a single illegal law from the 20th century has been repealed after 2 years…

You are free to vote all you want. It's your right but don't expect ANY change at all. That's how democracy works. Long time ago that was a common knowledge here on Zig Forums. Then again, that was a different time, different place and different people.

There is a fatuous hope harbored by many Whites that the thoroughly Judaized American political system can be prodded to be slightly less anti-White merely by “voting harder next time.” This belief is often coupled with a pseudo-religious, cult-like veneration of the Constitution; as if a few scraps of paper will do the hard work of defending our racial homeland from the Third World hordes and insidious jewish nation-wrecking. Year after year, we are presented with two kosher options, each which produce the identical practical result and differing only in the bloviations offered as a distraction from any truly important issues. The idea that we can use the existing, irredeemably corrupted political system to change our circumstances is a belief that keeps many White people enervated and ineffectual when it comes to confronting the real cause of our decline: an infestation of jewry that has undermined all our country’s important institutions. Instead of working to change the prevelent zeitgeist, and at an even more fundamental level the thoughts and beliefs of our people to recognize and oppose this conniving kosher cabal, many lazily waste their time mindlessly following the Republican party or the Democratic Party in ignorance of the fact that they are working in concert for the dispossession of the White race.

The perversion of the political systems in White homelands has long been a part of the jewish plan to destroy our race. Among the cartoonish politicians who in a saner world would be working in a circus side show, there is not one who represents the vital interests of Whites. They are, in their entirety, handpicked by jews to offer us a choice, which is in fact no choice at all: the surrender of our homeland and the destruction of our race accompanied by either celebration or ignorance. Politics in the Weimerican failed-state has been reduced to nothing more than another obscene jewish “dialectic” carefully crafted to distract us from our dispossession. It is meant to fool the unwary into believing they can make extraordinary changes to save a society that is collapsing under the weight of its own degeneracy, with no effort other than emphatically punching a ballot or displaying a trite slogan on a yard sign or baseball hat. It subverts the political debate over important issues such as White genocide and the jewish hand in wrecking White nations, in favor of meaningless distractions. The existential dangers are ignored, in favor of momentary trivialities – all the while allowing the jewish-orchestrated White genocide to proceed unopposed.

Trying to push that narrative again with no evidence, how embarrassing

Attached: bd5c166d2640796152d2fbeb77dd68e025b41dbec56289244a4e0e49e499e105.gif (350x233, 494.48K)

You lose again

Attached: 1536978457955.gif (400x225, 2.7M)

>>>/reddit/
Why can’t you name anyone you, personally, voted for? You’re supposed to be a Zig Forumsack, right? You voted, right? Who did you vote for? Why did you vote for those people?

WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING DEMS TO NOT VOTE?
=I'M STILL VOTING, SHILL!!==

No wall, no deportations, no arrests.
You have admitted this. It’s proven fact. Trump himself said it.

Why can’t you name anyone you, personally, voted for? You’re supposed to be a Zig Forumsack, right? You voted, right? Who did you vote for? Why did you vote for those people?

I'M STILL VOTING, SHILL!!

I'M STILL VOTING, SHILL!!
FILTERED
Notice how shills only tell us to not vote?

Military isn't allowed to use force so theres absolutely nothing they can do about it. I'm glad it ramped up because the constant drip doesn't wake people up.

Hey youre the faggot who cant argue without linking /reddit/ Ive been seeing in a bunch of threads.

Attached: kysys.gif (352x180, 2.44M)

Laughably false. Nothing has changed.

Prepare your mind for war. Both legal and illegal immigration are about replacing you; today and as was planned a long time ago before your grandparents were born. You will not get an ethno-state like your jewish counterparts. You will have a single-region where your only control over your environment and the of people/life around you will be determined by the number of shekels you pay.

quality

That link is fake news, tard

Another kike astroturfer destroyed, tell your boss to send better shills

STILL VOTING
Filtered for shilling.

Assemble a list of articles that discuss the length of NEW wall installations and post them here. Do not post articles about wall replacement or refurbishment. NEW lengths of wall. Total the new length. Post the total here.

STILL VOTING

Attached: PeacefulIllinformedBluejay-small[1].gif (200x113, 812.87K)

Straight republican ticket just to piss you off shlomo.

Why did you vote for people who are in favor of white genocide? Why did you vote for people who are in favor of full amnesty for nonwhites? Why did you vote for people who do not want to repeal unconstitutional restrictions on firearm ownership? Why did you vote for people who do not want to repeal the unconstitutional Social Security and welfare system?

I voted for Trump because I'm a salt miner.

I'm voting against Keith Ellison because I'm a niggerhater and muslims hater and a communist hater.

What the fuck are you even trying to say here.

Zig Forums is not a board for zionists, civic nationalists, and neoconservatives.

Just filter or report him for spam. He's just a shill trying to get people to not vote.

Attached: I Know Implications.gif (500x216, 871.82K)

They really aren't. Trump's rhetoric was mainstream Republican rhetoric just a decade ago. And it was mainstream Democrat rhetoric two decades ago. Hell, you can find videos of Bernie Sanders saying the same stuff just a few years ago. The discourse is still moving to the left, and has probably actually accelerated under Trump. Basic bitch Rush Limbaugh shit being pushed out the right side of the overton window in recent years doesn't indicate a change in direction of the country. In fact, it indicates the opposite.

Why can’t you answer the questions I asked you? Why are you falling for a known jewish false dichotomy? Why do you think anyone will believe you after this?

Attached: Implications.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

Your script is broken, you aren't white and you aren't even American. Kill yourself nigger2.

Why can't you read? See:

So why are you voting for white genocide? Why do you subscribe to a false dichotomy? Why do you do what jews tell you to do? Are you simply unaware that you can choose NOT to support white genocide?

Yeah, you were exposed.

Too many IDs saying the exact same thing. You’ll have to forgive me for thinking you’re all literally the same person, paid to shill your talking points here. I’ll ask you the other guy’s questions, then:

Because pic related.

Attached: Tardmudic Apprentice.jpg (1024x640, 101.96K)

It is fake news. Trump signed legislation explicitly forbidding him from building any wall, and only giving funds for a few miles of fence. Then Trump's (Jewish) team claims this fence is a wall, and cucks like you eat it up. You are licking Trump's dick while he tells you it's a lollypop.

Walk away from the system. The very people in charge of making decisions in your best interest have betrayed you. Instead of working for you, they have become a breakaway civilization that serves one purpose; to destroy you.
#NotMyNation

They don't, according to all available data. Immigration is always higher under Republican government.

wouldn't be a problem if everybody was anti-Trump, same with the cucktianity bullshit

Love the cherry picking you're doing, moshe.

Notice how they only tell us to not vote but they never tells democrat voters to not vote. Hmm… I wonder who they could be.
STILL VOTING

Cry harder. You have no argument.

kill yourself

if he's wrong, refute his argument with supporting information, don't just call him a jew because you don't agree with his post. you people are the cancar that is killing this board

Fuck you newfag. I'm not getting into the fucking pilpul. The niggerjew2 threw out many arguments in a gishgallop. His teamworkers wanted to select only one part to argue against.
FUCK JEW

Looking at data is not cherry picking. Citing Breitbart and other fake news bullshit put out by Trump's (Jewish) administration is cherry picking.

Observe how the team works to shill the anti-vote.

>>>/reddit/