Japan expects to accept up to 40,000 (((foreign workers)))

TOKYO – Japan is expected to accept up to around 40,000 foreign workers under two new residency statuses in the fiscal year following their introduction, according to individuals close to the government.
(Japanese original by Takeshi Wada and Shunsuke Kamiashi, City News Department)
mainichi.jp/english/articles/20181103/p2a/00m/0na/004000c
archive.is/ffNiJ

Attached: japan 40k.JPG (786x346, 56.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhabinod_Pal
abc.net.au/news/2018-08-15/new-zealand-bans-foreigners-from-buying-property/10124290
i.redd.it/7mkan2wpujf01.png
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/01/07/national/politics-diplomacy/abe-meets-visiting-u-s-investor-soros-seeks-new-ideas-abenomics/
archive.is/Cr0bi
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/05/07/netanyahu-puts-wrong-foot-forward-by-serving-japans-abe-dessert-in-a-shoe/?utm_term=.2f828c5ff006
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another neoliberal on good terms with Trumpstein sells his country down the river for drywallers.

This isn't news and it's limited to high status professions not some minimum wage retail shit. also anecdotally it's most other asians from China or East Asia

And you would want foreigners to take the upper-class/higher paying jobs such that they eventually become the most influential group in the country, consequently becoming capable of determining policy and being looked at as more favorable by society due to their weatlh?

Except it is.

Shit, I'd go work to Japan. I have 2 MAs, one of which is in teaching English. But I'm not a native speaker so fuck me, an American with a community college degree in liberal arts has an advantage over me.

The issue with Immigration is having low IQ retards ruining the country. I'm fine with rich 120 IQ chinese coming to Japan.

There are basically no Indians in Japan. I actually don't think i've ever seen one.

Pretty much this, I'm afraid

That's completely flase. There has been a huge influx of cheap foreign labor in Japan in the past 6 years. Nearly every single convenient store (7-11, etc) has foreign cashiers. It's absolutely terrible, and this new law, which will be passed in april next year, will have NO UPPER LIMIT FOR MIGRANTS.

What I'm really hoping for now is for The American bubble to pop asap. Only a total economic crash will stop Immigration at this point… or a Coup.

you fucking lying kike subhuman, there are pajeets all over Japan, especially in places like higashi-oojima which have had pajeets for 2 decades now. I swear the races of the world will rise up and gas you all, you hook-nosed bastards!

Why though? Lets assume you're a native to Japan. Wouldn't you rather invest in your own population? People fight wars over owning land and to effectively let other nations place their people into your land is a form of conquest. In addition, considering the claims that Japan was overpopulated, the issue of declining birthrates is a non-issue until the current generation settles down (i.e. when the old generation dies off and the population reaches equilibrium again).

Fucking kill yourself

I guess that's why I never see them I don't mingle with proles much.

I'm not jewish

Unless you are a jap, what biz do you have being in Japan?

This stuff is troubling to me because I don't know what the hell I or my people can do.

Voting doesn't do much when the people have no guns nor the will to enforce it. Besides, Japanese don't really think about politics at all unlike many other races, because they never really needed to in the past. I would say that 90% of the population have absolutely no interest in politics whatsoever and are completely bluepilled. Democracy in this country has really been a disaster since the Taisho era.

Americans will probably intervene to "save our democracy" i.e save our Judeocracy/Koreanocracy (Koreans are nothing more than Jewish proxy).

With your punctuation, the Japanese are extremely lucky that you are a third world shitskin and therefore ineligible.

It's fucking sad when the last anti-(((globalist))) holdout is giving in to the pressure of (((global central bankers))). Sad day

NO JAPAN NO

Problem is that bright as those wily chinks might be, they're temperamentally and morally utterly different to the nips. Pic related, though I've seen both countries in person and can confirm

Attached: 772e9730a021501defc53f84642469c30b49380d9eb50c5ecd454aa03fb3593e.jpg (1079x674, 33.24K)

Enjoy the australia/new zealand effect

That poster's English is far better than any shitskin's I've ever seen.

Oh, and yes, the Japs are importing shitskins.

Higashi oojima has plenty of relatively new 15-floor or higher apartment buildings. It was totally middle-class area because the Pajeets are in the Jewelry industry and therefore make a lot of money.
You just ousted yourself as a shitposting, lying, subhuman troll. Kill yourself.

Your retarded and illiterate comment just proves my point, they'd take your stupid ass over me just because you're a native speaker.

fuck off idiot thinking he knows anything wow a 15 floor apartment?? that are must be rich!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 4.55.45 PM.png (922x1634, 229.48K)

The kikes have deflated our currency for 20 years since the 90's in which we didn't have mass migrants, reducing us to near poverty these days. We used to have the 2nd highest gdp-per capita and nowadays most young couples cant even afford to get married. And it turns out they only started printing cash as we started loosening our immigration policy… What a cohencidence!

Read the japanese version of the article it literally states this 40,000 includes 20,000 pajeets. There was just a thread about it from a yakuzanon a few days ago.

You sound like a tranny complaining that you can't be in a women's beauty contest.

spics out

No my friend, in this case, you're the trannies and I'm the beautiful woman. It's just that the Japs have the fetish for ladyboys.

Man, I'm Euroean.

Eastern European? If so you're allowed in the ethnostate after taking an IQ test

Nah, central Europe. My IQ is 125.

kikes have been peddling this for a while
anyone got that video of the kikess stating that japan needs ((((diversity)))?

Attached: japanese jew immigration.png (813x1305 560.38 KB, 210.58K)

Welcome to the ethnostate then m'lad.

Attached: 124c8a745f8c5d745a6c64eb1569f656e3725faf5403bb3a2741a59514561771.jpg (847x960, 82.06K)

Thanks I guess. I'd rather go to Japan, Japanese girls really like me for some reason, local girls ignore me.

This is good for us Indians, Japan-India has long standing relationships.
Whites and blacks who are in Japan are destroying Japan with their sexual degeneracy and liberal politics,indians find the Japanese women not attractive.
Also india and japan are dharmic cultures and has long standing good relationships.

Some history lesson,did you know after the world war 2 the war tribunal setup by ameeicans tried to punish the japanese but an Indian jurist was the only sole dissenter who questioned them and called them as biased.

Here is an excerpt.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radhabinod_Pal

Attached: 800px-Radha_Binod_Pal01.jpg (800x600, 156.07K)

And just like that we know:

Attached: burning-monk.jpg (600x319, 35.11K)

WeebIDF out in full force

Attached: 1427353893316.jpg (225x174, 12.23K)

Poland is eastern Europe, not central.
Clean a toilet.

Now I know you are in full damage control mode lol

You guys don't seem to understand that bringing in foreign migrants for labour under normal circumstances are a temporary affair. Migrants only stay in said country on the permission of the government and could be booted out at any point. This is how it works in most gulf states. The issue in western countries is, that the courts never enforce this. They actively state over and over again that worker migrants have rights, and legal protections and the state can't just kick them out. Hence why when refugees or foreign workers come in to Germany, Britain, Canada, the US etc, whom are supposed to be temporary, they never leave because the government never challenges their own courts.
I have quite a bit of faith that, for Japan, this is going to truly be temporary since the LDP have zero electoral or political reasons to integrate foreigners into the country as citizens. Meaning they'll likely kick them all out after five years.
Cool your fucking jets.

Attached: 3d3a51f7553180c1eedca0cc869bad5633244904b5c11d173ba534893ca33511.jpg (525x429, 58.16K)

You guys don't seem to understand that bringing in foreign migrants for labour under normal circumstances are a temporary affair. Migrants only stay in said country on the permission of the government and could be booted out at any point. This is how it works in most gulf states. The issue in western countries is, that the courts never enforce this. They actively state over and over again that worker migrants have rights, and legal protections and the state can't just kick them out. Hence why when refugees or foreign workers come in to Germany, Britain, Canada, the US etc, whom are supposed to be temporary, they never leave because the government never challenges their own courts.
I have quite a bit of faith that, for Japan, this is going to truly be temporary since the LDP have zero electoral or political reasons to integrate foreigners into the country as citizens. Meaning they'll likely kick them all out after five years.
Cool your fucking jets.

Attached: 3d3a51f7553180c1eedca0cc869bad5633244904b5c11d173ba534893ca33511.jpg (525x429, 58.16K)

japs are not white, this is not Zig Forums

wow you were really in a hurry to get that out

It is the second half of the kalergi plan. They stated in the beginning of the last century that once Europe falls, they will do the same to Asia.
China is filling up with "jewish centres", notably in Shanghai, and over the last year or so, they have been stepping up a propaganda and immigration war in Japan.

Asian women lust after white cock. Resist if you believe you can land an entitled white witch but if you're destined for inceldom just breed some hapas lad.

This. Indians and Japanese are forever friends. Nothing bad can come between us.

No, the "temporary migrants" without families, especially the pajeets and shitskins, will sexually assault the beautiful nip women and make them keep their rape babies. Japan is finished.

India is worse than most south American third world shitholes tbh. But good for your brahmin class I guess.

More people who have never been to japan

Japanese Nationalists better start getting their shit together quickly. Take it from a European, once they start bringing them in, it's all downhill from there, and sooner or later, your country will be without a culture and without a soul.

I haven't been keeping up with Aussies much. Can you link some non MSM articles or videos where I can learn more?

Currynigger poster strikes again.

And yet you rape your poo-lettes back in India. You'll try to stick your dick at anything with a pulse and flirt (harassing) until the woman puts out. You're only slightly better than sandniggers in that you'll wait a little bit more instead of just jumping over a pussy, but your endgame is the same.

My real question is, how are these invaders gonna learn Japanese, let alone Japanese job etiquette and culture? Invaders have trouble speaking in goddamn English despite being one of the most basic secondary languages to learn, and also have trouble adapting to Western culture that's way more lax than Japanese one.

Indians marrying Japanese is not a problem. Also, there are quite a few Japanese schools in India. More are being opened up here.

Australia finally started cracking down and New Zealand has banned foreigners from buying real estate outright, Canada is the new hotspot
abc.net.au/news/2018-08-15/new-zealand-bans-foreigners-from-buying-property/10124290

Source?

Only a weeb neetsoc pretends Japan is somehow above globalism

If only the Aryans had just wiped you out so that we'd have one less subhuman pest on this planet trying to infest other people's countries.

German girls? Polish? Who's ignoring you?

shut the fuck up kike

shut the fuck up street shitter

"Japanese Toilet-Witch.png"

Attached: tw.jpg (2000x1356, 221.07K)

Can't say I wouldn't be surprised if the Japanese start taking over India bit by bit and start wringing you out like the Chinks are doing in Africa.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, ABE?!

You had ONE JOB.

Keep Japan JAPANESE.
(or at least just Asian. fuck everyone else)

Indians are Asian

japan is pozzing itself for the 2020 SOYlympics bending over and pushing its ass out for globalism to come rape

t. Zig Forumskike
Indians are shitskin streetshitters and pakis are pretty much the same. Real "Asians" are those from Eastern Asia or S.E. Asia.

So are all "Asians" officially not "shitskins" or just Japanese or does it depend who I'm asking?

Attached: 1413330094657.jpg (288x288, 21.06K)

Shitskin Asiatics should be lumped in with Arabs or niggers (pakis or Indians). White-passing Asiatics should be considered Asian.

pajeets are closer to hamitic niggers from the east coast of africa than east asians
i.redd.it/7mkan2wpujf01.png
pajeets are davidian niggers

This thread has been a weeb goldmine

Don't you argue semantics with me!!>>12364787

the japanese are honorary aryans and their women will be our waifus
im totally a white nationalist btw

Look goys, I'm an actual asian person.
I know karate. I eat fried noodles. And my hair is fantastic.

I think I speak for all of my fellow superior yellow men when I say that Indians no NOTHING about Nippon or Anime.

They cant even recite Hatsune Miku's "This Is The Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee" by heart in its original Japanese lyrics. Okay?

The Japan Immigration development has had me interested for a while because it goes against the narrative of Jews trying to destroy the West from within using immigration to breed instability (basic Machiavellian power play for state supremacy, in this case "Greater Israel"). In other words, if a group is lobbying Japan to bring in immigrants it might make it more clear who one of our enemies is, through a differential comparison.
TL;DR: Look at who stands to benefit if Japan collapses, to figure out who might be conspiring with Israel to bring down the West.
I did some preliminary research and the big rival to Japan is China, economically. Territoriality and historically, Korea, China and Russia are adversaries to Japan.
Might be worth looking into, dedicating a thread to it perhaps.

Attached: 1538362377757.jpg (1005x794, 152.21K)

go back to the 504um, TRSodomite
There's no room for your AZN fetishism here

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (626x768, 749.45K)

it's not about making japan collapse. Jews can only move in on Japan if the Japanese become tolerant of foreigners. They are just playing the same game they always play. Open the gates and follow the invaders in.

Jews have no allies since their goal is world domination. They are working on China too by preaching about "democracy" and "human rights".

How stupid could you possibly be to think that Jews are allied with the gullible goyim?

Totally esoteric my dacaped!

A few years of brainwashing schooling would do just that.

OP do some research.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/01/07/national/politics-diplomacy/abe-meets-visiting-u-s-investor-soros-seeks-new-ideas-abenomics/

The indigenous would always rather train their own people, and encourage more to jobs that are short of labor by increasing the wages of said workers. That's how free market economy would work within a homogenous nation. The only people that don't want it to operate that way is the rootless international clique that want a global government run from Jerusalem. That is what the last 100 years of conflict have been about.

archive.is/Cr0bi
Really gets the noggin joggin.

From the twitter videos I saw around the time, it looked like huemonkeys and niggers were the ones flipping cars and smashing windows.

Attached: Thinking_noodle.jpg (685x960, 49.79K)

Found one of the twitter videos.

Attached: yB0F9J01qKgyaV3Q.mp4 (360x640, 1.09M)

The Japanese are the 'whitest' of the east asian peoples. They are the pinnacle of east asians. So, I guess it makes sense that (((they))) are trying to destroy Japan from within as well. The Japanese were also allied with Hitler, so maybe they've decided to destroy the Japanese by association.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/05/07/netanyahu-puts-wrong-foot-forward-by-serving-japans-abe-dessert-in-a-shoe/?utm_term=.2f828c5ff006

HOW IS WHAT YOU'RE PROMOTING ANY DIFFERENT THAN SAYING, "I'M FINE WITH RICH 120 IQ JEWS COMING INTO AMERICA???"
You should be tortured and executed in public, as a warning to anyone else who might promote such destructive ideas.

I guess Abe becomes Trump's bitch. I wonder if Japanese are protesting against this kind policy.

Attached: japan1.jpg (2048x1306 46.26 KB, 1.79M)

Fucking niggers.

Attached: niggers...jpg (460x355, 55.75K)

"Why are people so racist with us? We're decent people".

This is undoubtedly the work of chinks.

Chinese are now the Jews of Asia.
Jews brought Communism to China and used Mao and the Gang of Five as their puppets to destroy Traditional Confucian values.
Japan is one of the last nations (possibly along with Thailand and Burma) where they still survive.
It should be no surprise that Dianne Feinstein's Chauffeur was a Chinese spy.
tl;dr Jews are the enemies of ALL peoples–this shouldn't be that surprising!
ALSO it was JEWS who made the Atom Bombs to destroy Japan, and they targetted the two largest Christian populations in Japan.

sad but true

god damn poo in the loos

Attached: pooinspace.jpg (735x625, 128.63K)

When money becomes the primary focus of a society, money rules that society and people will do anything to serve it. If modernity doesn't implode soon, even China will begin to sell itself out. Just watch. Modernisation deracinates and deracinated people have no higher values, only ephemeral, individualistic ones.

Attached: spengler_360x450.jpg (570x712, 61.73K)

It's good for Japan that those Christian subversives died in nuclear fire.

War and immigration are functionally the same in that they both result in a change in ruling power. War however is less destructive than immigration in many cases because a people cannot recover from being mixed out and replaced. By accepting immigration you're accepting something as destructive as war. If you care about Japan, you would say no to immigration. Of course, have a shitty working model of reality so you don't know how things actually work. Immigration from anywhere is wrong and given your words there's no doubt you're probably a race traitor. Fuck off back to CuckChan and ver come back.

Attached: 220px-Carl_von_Clausewitz.PNG (220x279, 127.68K)

They cut it from a 500 000 worker they wanted.
Stop being retarted Zig Forums.

Remember there's tokyo 2020 they need manual labor temporary.
Those are slave labors. Most of them will come from other asians country

Attached: 1510073172336.jpg (680x383, 24.78K)

No, it wasn't as per usual the kikes contributed no technical apptitude and "managed" others while selling secrets to the soviets. Also the faggots in the FDR administration explicitly targeted the christian populations to avoid accusations of "cruelty". Because when you burn down a whole country you wouldn't want to look like ebil wacists so just bomb a few churches along with the shinto shit right. Leftists were faggots even when they didn't have to be, it's axiomatic.

Because buying nigger slaves off of kikes didn't bite the USA in the ass at all so Japs should buy these SE Asian rice niggers right?

It's been decades that japan is doing that, it's not new. Most of them will come from vietnam, thailand and china.

Abe did that to give the corporations some space, because it's corporation that demand slave labor.

Stop comparing Japan to some cucked western country, nationalist out there have a lot of power, and Abe have done a lot for japanese culture.

You really need to stop thinking that suddenly, mass immigration of niggers are coming, the european way.

Attached: 1537147624451.png (711x401, 331.83K)

eradicate niggers tbh