Many of you probably did scouting, and you're probably aware of the current situation of the BSA...

Many of you probably did scouting, and you're probably aware of the current situation of the BSA. First they let gay kids in, then gay leaders, then girls, then transexuals.
There are a number of alternative groups, most of them pro-gay from before the shift in the BSA, but a some of them strictly traditional and religious like Trail Life USA.

What we're seeing is a reformation like the 1500's in Christianity, and like in the Reformation, restoring the proper function of scouting will win out.

What would it take to form an "old order" BSA? Local troops could just choose to disregard the new faggot decisions and use the old handbook

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1671x2379, 153.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_L._Schiff
libgen.io/search.php?req=Boy Scouts of America&column=author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(check'd)
Hey OP, not sure if this is a battle that will be won, but it's a good one to skirmish on. Look into the history of the Artaman League. They were a backbone for the defeat of the kike in Germany and it would be possible to use their ideals to birth a new movement from old currents.

Is it really so hard for people to just be normal? Do fags have to re-invent the wheel every decade for the last 120 years or some shit and ruin society? All I hear is "progress progress progress" but "progress" just means moving towards a goal, you can move towards a shitty goal. A person can "progress" to trying to shove 100 bees up his own ass

Yes. They don't want acceptance, they want Power. Power for control and access. Access to little kids mostly.

Bad optics but good historical lesson

You're expressing how most of America feels right now, which is why I think this idea would find easy momentum

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortimer_L._Schiff

Jews have always controlled the goy scouts as a way to prey on little boys. Mortimers father was Jacob Schiff who financed Lenin on the Bolshevik revolution. These people were tight with the rothschilds Kuhn loeb etc… I’m pretty sure adam schiff Congress person is related to them.

sick

Fags trans and female power is just the current vehicle the people with a bigger goal are using. And yes everytime it starts getting old they ease off on that particular avenue of attack and concentrate more on one of the others, religion, age, status etc.

Checked
Eagle Scout here
yeah we should reform the organization and have it be an exclusive type event again. just call it Scouts and copy the old books from the 50's to the late 80's early 90's
Young men thrive in an organization like Scouts and should have the opportunity like we did before it got culturally enriched

When you realize this, it explains a hell of a lot.

ironically the girl scouts are the baste ones now, suing BSA for calling it "Scouts" or w/e and letting girls in. hope they win the suit and save both organizations

not going to happen, that's my point
what I'm picturing is a bunch of nonconformists blatantly rejecting fags and women, but decentralized so there's no-one to sue

They don't even have to register with BSA

Robert Baden Powell wanted everyone to read "Mein Kampf", and was invited to meet Hitler. Eagle Scouts need to stand on his principles, be unafraid to uphold the anti-homo status originally found in scouting.

I'm sure once enough people get independent troops operating there will be opportunities to network, hold jamborees, high adventure, etc.

Attached: 1541671361472.jpg (933x1015, 165.95K)

Pretty much, just don't run it as a business. It can be "open source", so to speak. Keeping it pure and preventing weaklings from spoiling it will be the hard part. Once you start letting the children of normies join it will be an uphill battle to keep the "brand" clean.

Create a million genders. So they can eventually claim no gender really exists. Artificial wombs and cloned babies with no sex. shit and pee outa one hole.
its illegal for doctors to cut off a finger for no reason, but legal to cut off cocks, never understood that.

1. The handbook
2. The swag: badges, uniforms, etc.
3. Enough parents who care.

Money, effort, and time. Three things nobody here is willing to spend.

If they aren't making their own bows and fishing equipment from local natural materials and then catching prey and cooking it into a meal it isn't scouts.

There’s a church based organization called Trail Life. I’ve seen it recommended as an alternative to the Poz Scouts, but I don’t know anything more about it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Mormons aren’t making their own. They broke ties with the Boy Scouts. I think they contributed a lot of money, and this hurt the scouts financially.

Attached: 443B3D5E-A5C3-4F05-880E-C0AF3B020ED7.jpeg (1973x1311, 583.41K)

well here is one thing
libgen.io/search.php?req=Boy Scouts of America&column=author

From the 1911 handbook

Another Eagle Scout reporting in. The fundamentals of scouting is becoming affluent in the wild outdoors. Combined with team building and comradely. Each scouting event should yield a sense of accomplishment to the young mind. No matter how (((they))) reform it you can never take the fundamentals of scouting away. It comes down to each individual troop, and troop master. The troop master holds the greatest influence of the young troops mind.

You guys know the Girl Scouts now have a lawsuit on the Boy Scouts over the trademark "scouts." It's all a bunch of fuckary.

>Is it really so hard for people to just be normal? Do (((fags))) have to re-invent the wheel every decade for the last 120 years or some shit and ruin society? All I hear is "progress progress progress" but "progress" just means moving towards a goal, you can move towards a shitty goal. A person can "progress" to trying to shove 100 bees up his own ass

I think my edit will explain the confusion

Hilarious thing is now the girl scouts are suing the boy scouts because they might steal some of the the gsa's all important cookie selling drones now that theyre letting girls join.

Troops still can do what they want faggot.

Many scouting alumni are putting their girls in cub scouts bc Girl Scouts treats fathers like sexual predators. And while they’re with the girls they push their feminist, planned parenthood agenda on the.

How do they treat fathers like predators?>>12404050

Lord Baden Powel

May the great master of all scouts be with us till we meet again ~

(checked)
The irony for me is that I'm from the woods and we always called the boyscouts little pussy faggots before they even were. Polite sage as I can't take the BS seriously and never have. Good luck, user.