Tracing hair genetics in European regions

Back before blondes/redheads/brunettes started intermingling with each other as they do currently in modern times, I feel like having a certain hair color was more of a regional thing back in ancient Europe. For example, Germany is well-known for its German people being blondes. Same deal with Ireland being well-known for its Irish people being redheads. And generally speaking, having light hair means you likely have descendants from northern parts of Europe. Meanwhile, brunette or darker hair is more typical of southern European regions surrounding the Mediterranean Sea, etc.

That said, if you have light hair, congrats. You have likely have great ancestry.
If you have darker hair, well, it's not as great but it's still acceptable, I suppose.

Attached: red_hair_map_europe.jpg (474x560 371.56 KB, 36.53K)

Blonde master race here. Stay away from my blonde women, you niggers.

DACAryan here. Blonde hair and beautiful black eyes with a faint mulatto skin complexion. God does it feel great being white!

Must be nice being blonde. I only have black hair myself. Which makes sense, I suppose. My family's Italian surname also points to me having Italian ancestors, or at least from a southern part of Europe.
Sucks not to have light hair, but at least I still have very fair skin, I guess.

Dark brown hair, brown eyes, >6'4". 100% British celt and Dutch.

Reported for D&C because that's all this thread is. Fuck off and die.

Reported for promoting blonde genocide.

Have pride in your ancestry. Just don't fuck my blonde women.

Every European has brown hair genes, retard. I'm the only brunette in my family, too. Anyway, I'm going to inject my high IQ and 180 KG deadlift without ever going to gym genes into a blonde vagina and you can't do shit. KYS

Has anyone else noticed there's like 3 types of red hair? The dark red in OP and the bright red in pic related.

Attached: 9d1462533606d0167b817dd629824d83da72bc6f955954f2112e3399d9706b0d.jpg (2592x2591, 1.39M)

Yeah, ginger is one of the types and gross imo. There's something really off-putting about gingers. They look off.

I'm the only person in my family with blue eyes, in America most people are going to carry the genes for blonde, red, or brunette hair along with hazel, green, or blue eyes due to the mixing between the different European ethnicities. Thread should be deleted since it's probably /tv/ spam that's been going on.

Almost as bad as a manlet.

surprise, surprise

LOL. Brown hair is actually dark blonde. You can see this when it's in the light. Nothing wrong with it either. Black hair isn't white though.

This is embarrassing.

user. Red hair and Green eyes are what you get when Northern Europeans mix with Southern Europeans.

I was going to respond to his post, which seemed reasonable, until you pointed that out and I saw the rest of his posts.

Attached: 131ea1ffce14db2a67678261cc6a03b388c913e6ad545676f0a91817af52a28a.gif (480x352, 2.76M)

Yeah, i guess european myths are metaphors for placentas too, amirite Varg?

Attached: NSDAP officials celebrating Christmas in Munich [1941].jpg (1088x1600, 147.39K)

Yeah it is. Finns and Scots often have dark black hair and blue eyes. Same with actual Persians, not the Arabs that live there now.
and there is no "white" faggot

Oddly enough, my parents and grandparents all had dark hair but my brothers and I all came out blonde. Only I changed to sandy blonde around 16. They are all still blonde. We all have blue eyes, too, even though only our mother had blue eyes. Our Father's were hazel.

Find me a picture of one that doesn't look there's something wrong with it.

Enoch Powell was a homosexual pedophile who hated Americans. He supported Homosexual Legal Reform in the UK. He also supported Marxist.

Attached: Enoch Powell - Marxist.jpg (1280x800, 256.95K)

I honestly didn't even know who it was. I just pulled out a random reaction picture I saved from ages ago.

Red Hair across Europe. Germany is a Celtic nation, by the way. Historians and political leaders acknowledge this.

Attached: 32a6b5e345007475f30018189677724540e574999db62c4dc9b7832b3ba05c9f.jpg (1500x1242 102.9 KB, 237.56K)

There's a difference between dark brown and black. Europeans can have dark brown but black is not white. Also, yes there is such a thing as white people.

Daily reminder: Steve Pieczenik is a homosexual jewish mossad agent. He also hates the Irish.

Attached: Steve Pieczenik - Mossad Disinfo-Agent - Jewish Supremacist - Florida - Tel Aviv.jpg (792x502, 166.06K)

Wrong they're related but not the same. See insular Celts to the north and continental Celts to the east. Austrians have a fair dab of celt admix and are in fact less Germanic than a lot of English, however. Germans are pretty Germanic but less so than archeo Germans.

Attached: Celto-Germanic_PCA.png (1218x706, 167.89K)

my sister has dark hair and eyes married a lighter haired man 3 of her 4 kids have lighter hair and all have blue eyes

I know. They just look so unnatural compared to an ethnically diverse black dark blonde hair, brown very dark blue eyes, and brown dark fair skin migrant European.

Attached: 836641b42de6fa8b1524a99e0e610716089484038701d5291457af33a8859deb.jpg (1080x941, 156.47K)

Redhead, not ginger. Pics attached are gingers. They're disgusting people. Insular Celts are largely subhuman.

Attached: images (3)

First of all, learn to read simple sentences without becoming confused or twisting around what is being written like a D&C snake. Germany is a nation, which is why I wrote "the German nation". It really isn't complex at all. Yet, you are persistent in being a manipulative shill. I think you're just low IQ. Secondly, the Bretons are not Germanic, they are Celtic. The nation of Germany is also Celtic.

I've encountered you before in the past. I believe you're mentally ill, or a jew. You have been consistently proven wrong and driven off this website each time you pop-up.

You have some sort of political agenda inside the United States American circle to catalog "British" (jew) geopolitical strategy into a European categorization. Not going to happen.

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism.jpg (640x235 44.47 KB, 212.27K)

If the girl I posted isn't ginger I don't know what is.

Attached: c7bab18278f0649deef04bf26af6780aaffaf6ba443213820431af9fb3b275c7.jpg (475x686 869.76 KB, 61.5K)

You out yourself, jew. My work is barely needed at this point in time. It only took a month to watch you devolve from academic pomposity into a nigger semite.

Victory is a wonderful feeling.

Attached: Celtic-Austria.jpg (744x1052 57.58 KB, 470.91K)

Learn the difference, it could save your life. :)

Attached: Mary, Queen of Scots.jpg (576x432 61.14 KB, 121.06K)

Look at the PCA. Not Celtic, dumbass. Do you need glasses?

Show that notorious semite rage, abraham. Come on….

Big difference between insular and continental. Insulars were subhumans driven from the mainland.

Modern genetic analysis proves you wrong. Germans don't cluster with Celts because they aren't Celtic. It's over.

The jew is adapting. Still mad at Celtic Scythians kicking your ass? poor widdle khazar.

HAHA

Attached: 1506136812998.png (1318x550, 465.11K)

Germany and Austria are both Celtic nations. Deal with it, semite goblin.

Attached: Edda is the only daughter of Reichsmarschall Hermann Göring and Emmy Göring.jpg (321x288 38.82 KB, 17.7K)

Nigger there are 4 colors and 3 labeled colors.

Yet they don't cluster with Celts. You're very low IQ.

I believe lighter hair was introduced in the IE invasions about 2-3k years ago.

WHG and ENF were both dark haired

Attached: picture-10.png (568x773, 116.86K)

That PCA is haplogroups not autosomal DNA.

Use post-2010 sequencing studies when possible

It's autosomal. And I've mapped myself and many others onto it using raw data and putting it through the same software used to compile the original. Clustering is perfect. I'm 3/4 insular Celt and 1/4 Dutch and rest on the right of the Scots next to the Dutch edge. It's deadly accurate.

Jews are attacking Celts on Zig Forums because jews are struggling to hold on to their power-grip over the UK right now. Has nothing to do with any sourceless data-chart drivel. Jews literally made up the term "ginger". Jews are scared of losing the UK (again). I predicted anti-Celt propaganda two years ago as a result of populism rising. LOL, I love watching these helpless jews kvetch. You are so far behind in the game sometimes I hand you material, just to have someone to crush publicly. It's working great… This jew is talking about celts because I personally made it a point many months ago to talk about celts; in order to expose neocon kikes larping as populist inside our ranks. They always take the bait.

HAHAHA!

Attached: Mary, Queen of Scots.jpg (608x935 330.08 KB, 929.96K)

You're a narcissist and delusional. Germanics are the master race and Celts are melts.

Better jews than you already concluded in the past that psycho-analysis is of no use. Get out-maneuvered you rat.

Attached: 1526620367011.jpg (638x975 102.91 KB, 424.95K)

So this jew is trying to divide the goy by hair color?
And you dipshits are buying it?
This is why white people are fucked. You're cucks and we're depending on you to red pill the normies.

ok, this one is epic

Romans weren't blonde nordniggers

Only a few more years…only a few more years and we can kill people like you via neural VR frying.

Classifying narcissists has nothing to do with Freudian psychology, Jew.

We can kill people like you right now w/o using any of your future bugmen toys.

ALL OF EUROPE WAS CELTIC
At one point, over two thousand years ago.

Attached: celtica.jpg (1485x1094, 1.31M)

European culture is Celtic culture.

Attached: mtDNA-K-map.png (800x581, 81.62K)

Except Germanic people belong to a separate group.

Contradiction.

I have dark brown hair, blues eyes, fair skin and freckles and I’m 75% North Western Europe

didn't actually know this

Of people that were once Celtic. The Nordic people were once Germanic. They still speak a Germanic language, which is how they are classified as Germanic, a designation based on language. Like how the Franks no longer speak Germanic language but instead speak a Celtic language, French.
Two thousand years of religious d&c and you get modern cultural divides; Nordic, Germanic, Slavic, Italic, Hispanic, and the remaining people called Celtic.

You realise Germanic is also a genetic classification, right?

I know this is a serious thread but I just bumped into this graph and thought I'd add a bit of a chuckle.

Attached: evolutionary_tree.jpeg (874x1199, 392.17K)

Called it.

You realize Celts are the dominate and traditional people of Germany and Austria, right? Swedes, to the north, were a small cult that was kicked out of Europe.

Attached: d278ff4aafb01c9f941d51f1148e50463f78c1510de0b53764772c4ba8a0b5ba.png (1160x770 218.6 KB, 194.76K)

Most Germans do not cluster at all with Celts in any respectable PCA. You're wrong.

Most Germans DO cluster with Celts, as shown time and again by genetic researchers. You are wrong.

Up to date ones prove you wrong. See the PCA above you fucking mong

I created this based on my intution
More steppe DNA = more likely Blonde

Attached: phenotypes.png (2500x1736, 1.43M)

Celtic DNA is pretty much the same as Germanic
R1b is not necessary Celtic, there is also Germanic branch, but I1 got dominant in the Nordic Bronze age culture
There are many branches of R1a, there are Western-European R1a branches, which have western European DNA
Finally Finns have haplogroup N, while they have only 6% of Asian/Siberian DNA

No, he's correct. Emperor Barbarossa was Celt. The Germans are Celts. Tbh, you're an embarrassment. Are you Jewish?

Attached: Emperor Frederick Barbarossa.jpg (362x600 80.54 KB, 74.38K)

Of course he's wrong. Why else would he have to shill for his bullshit since months, using the same pics over and over again, including

Whoa… you're one angry jew.

Two separate groups dumbass. Keep struggling. You barely have enough brain power to peck away at those Cheeto dust covered keys. Lmfao

No they're not, Germans are Keltic. You're some jew from England. What do you know about any of this? Clearly nothing.

While it's true that the Celts had vast swaths of Europe under their influence for several millennial prior to Rome's rise to power, they were hardly the only European Tribe running around at the time. And I say this as a GingerPlz no bully;__;

Attached: 9ab5c8a61a0f6449ddd995a56925423ab29020992f03e4c6c4317adfb77b1fee.png (283x348, 135.2K)

Holy fuck you're a nigger. Different groups. They have different genes. Are you going to say they're the same?

This jew is losing his mind.

They are more like mutts
They are mostly northern celts+iberian celts+Scandinavians+Italians+Slavs
North-Germans are germanic mutts
West/South-Germans are italian/iberian mutts
East-Germans are slavic mutts
Central Germans are just mutts

tfw closely related to great apes and toasters

Attached: like benis in the rain.jpg (437x501, 46.59K)

Attached: European Race explained.png (1198x5120, 1.05M)

No, not really. Genetic studies do not show that. Germans are not all "mixed" just because different ethnic groups live there. You can't just make stuff up because you think it sounds good in your head. You need proof… and the proof is 45% of male ancestors of the Germans are of Celtic origin. Germans were always Celts, and remain so today.

If this makes some kike rat sitting in England, angry… nobody honestly gives a shit. They can sperg and rage all they like. It only exposes themselves to the wider audience.

This is not true you know

Do you have scientific counter-evidence that debunks the Swiss? The answer is, no.

I'm honestly shocked at all the jews in this thread sperging out about Celts. Wow… this is actually hilarious. Who knew Celts were the ultimate anti-Kike trigger. wew

Because haplogroup =/= direct ancestry or direct male ancestry
One Celt can have children with Italian woman, that makes all children have 50% Celtic ancestry
His two children can have children with italian woman which makes them 25% Celtic, but their male ancestry shows as 100% Celtic
While in reality their male ancestry is 50% celtic, because their father was 25% italian

Attached: Haplogroup-R1b-DF27.png (800x546 83.47 KB, 84.48K)

This was helpful.

Also, just for the fyi, all of these Celt vs. German or Celt vs. Anglosaxon posts are astroturfed dnc drama. I called it a while back when I saw the most vitriolic nonsensical ramblings. It's just two jews (or maybe just one) talking betwixt themselves to foster a general sense of animosity on the board. Celts and Germans are two of the closest related Aryan folk groups, linguistically, culturally, historically and genetically.

Here's a perfect example of astroturf d&c drama. >kikes must really hate the celts!
You are making up nonsense to rile anons up. There is no animosity between any of these peoples. Nothing has brought together the European clans more effectively than increasingly tyrannical Jewish power in recent years. Celt, German, Romantic, Balt, Slav, Hellene—we are all united in our quest to purge the Jew and all his cancerous ideas from our lands

Attached: p4k3noLMnM1wivak7o1_1280.jpg (1280x1570, 1.16M)

because their father was 50% italian

Now I want to know what historic event made jews hate celts so much.

Attached: 1508895425409.jpg (400x400, 35.95K)

Here's another example. It's very blatant when you see it.

You sound unstable.

Maybe they think Hitlers going to return and kill them.

wtf?

Look at this sperg. I don't understand what mindset is needed to make a post like that. Are you reading the same thread here? Whoever wants to unravel your condensed schizophrenia retarded rant, bless them.

Are you a woman or something?

You have to be some sort of elaborate jew troll. What are you even talking about. Wait, wut?

Attached: 02bb6cd73fd5f3516af1e85eff778e514c0dc7b4d468219544a25c99d287a20d.jpg (750x500, 60.95K)

I'm starting to think this whole "D&C" meme is literally one jew troll.

You will probably find a bunch of them. When/if you do make a thread about it. These kikes go insane over this Celtic stuff.

Kindly contribute to this board or leave. You are not interested in discussing the genetic science of Europeans, you are seeking to spread malaise.

The most circle jerk thread I've ever seen on this board. Armchair geneticists.